All Comments on 'Black Day At Our House'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

"Every black man should fuck a white man's wife" That ended my reading and netted this story 1 * That's because I couldn't give it a zero. My wife of over 51 years has never had any thoughts of fucking a black man, even though she has worked closely with more than a few black men. I guess us old timers have a very different prospective.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

First of all, any guy who would fuck your spouse isnt your friend. He’s a rival.

Second: if you think your wife can fuck other men and stay married to you, then youre a fucking idiot who shouldnt be married.

Third: if it turns you on to know your wife is fucking other men, then why not go all the way and get turned on when she divorces you to marry another man? Then you can pull your pecker knowing that shes in love with another man, that shes married to another man and having her husbands children while youre in your piece of shit apartment, jerking your dick to images of your ex wife and her new husband having sex.

Fucking moron. I hope you contract prostate cancer.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

She needs to return from her trip with Jackson with a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you have a sick mind. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What pathetic, utterly racist bullshit. And of course, the mandatory lies about the nonexistent "BBC" lies that black men tell women, but is not actually true. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fucking garbage, seriously stop writing

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 years ago

Good story. Hopefully Claire becomes addicted to black cock and decides she wants a black baby like all married white woman should have.

bbclovebbcloveabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This one gets a "one" Written like your parking meter was about to run out of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick, pure & simple sick. This couple needs a divorce immediately, if not sooner. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As crazy as it sounds I’ve waited my whole life to hear a black man say that about my wife. A black man confident enough to tell me my asain wife is hot and he wants to fuck her. Not trying to overpower me or being aggressive and dominating me, just stating a fact and that he’s going to.

Watching as he flirts with her, joking about how big his dick is and questioning me about her in front of her until she sees him as someone that gets what he wants, and he does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's hysterical to me that of the 14 comments posted in response to this story as of my reading on July 3rd, the vast majority of the butt-hurt "Ken's" came to this interracial story willingly only to cry about its content. Such dainty little flowers! With a particular shout out to the simpleton who read only the first couple of sentences before reading any further and rating it just a #1. Liar! I will see your 1 and raise you a 5!

Oh for the simpletons a "Ken" is the male version of a "Karen". If the shoe fits...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve always thought that my wife is a grown up and can decide what she wants, she was smart enough to want me so I have to to say I trust her.

That being said, I DONT TRUST MYSELF. I love watching guys hit on her trying to get in her pants and have given any man the chance if he is brave enough to try. I will admit I get embarrassed if she sees that I know what he’s trying to do. Then I feel like I am required to say or do something otherwise I get excited, guess that makes me a voyeur. I want him to be successful and fuck her so good she lets him have more. Why wouldI want him to be lousy and not satisfy her, I want the best for her.

Afterwards it’s my turn and it drives me to try harder and be better than him. If black men want to show her how much better then a white man they are, trying to humiliate me by getting my wife addicted to blackcocks. Be my guest. I’d love to watch.

If she leaves we never had the real thing anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wanted to have a black friend who was super thick to stretch my wife out. I would love to hear her saying “ wait, wait please” as he worked to get his cock in her. Her moaning it’s to big till he gets it all the way in her and he rests waiting for her to get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I decided along time ago that I would let blackmen fuck my wife if he wanted to and went about it right. Love the idea of him just pushing and wearing her down till she gives in just so he’d stop. But he doesn’t. She discovers he has a big cock and is good in bed and once he gets her it’s like he’s won the right to. Love to hear her moaning and saying no more as he pumps his blackcock into her.

I’d love to catch her looking down to watch as his thick cock spreads her, sliding in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I’d also would love being converted into a big black cock slut. Me seeing how cocky he gets when he can control a married white woman in front of her husband. Making her admit she loves black dicks and how they make her cum so good, telling me she can’t help it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Growing up in the south I’ve always known that blacks have an inner strength that whites don’t. It’s obvious how it came about over several hundred years so I’ll leave it unspoken.

I love imagining a black acquaintance as he starts “ noticing “ my wife and subtly begins going after her till one day I can tell somethings changed.

Love thinking about coming home and being unseen catching them. Her on her hands and knees on the couch with her pants pulled off and him behind her with his pants around his knees. Holding her in place with his hand between her shoulder blades he slowly pumping his thick black cock into her as deep as he can. I can hear her whining “ no more please, not again” but him ignoring her.

I can hear him saying he’s never going to stop, that this is what blackmen are owed. How he’s going to be able to fuck her anytime he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Every black should have sex with a white mans wife.. I’ve always believed that and wanted to see her broken in and learning to accept serving as a comfort woman for a Blackman. The sight of her allowing herself to be used in front of me is “ sick”.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story and the way it was written was so arousing and not trashy. The husband and wife sharing the details of the night together was perfect. I whished there was more to this story, maybe you could continue?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I thought it was good,but I want to see more chapters to this story, I want to hear about her getting bareback fucked, without protection, and her taking 3 loads of black cum in her unprotected fertile white pussy, and her telling her husband that she's pregnant with a black baby and the reaction to her husbands, saying she fucked him bareback, the 2nd time, and without protection and now she's pregnant. It was a good story, write chapters 2 and 3 to extend the the black baby making with the black man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...