All Comments on 'Black Diamond'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsum

made me hard and hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Know

He kept showing and indicating signs that he really didn't want to share, get involved and/or become a complete cuck.

You allowed both girls to accuse him of being guilty in intentionally leaving Tricia to get laid. Stupid was the bet and as much as he was curious, he believed she wouldn't do it - you left that out so, both girls accused him of being the perpetrator.

I understand who you are and while this wouldn't turn me on (total submission), I kept thinking (your writing) that he was going to walk away, permanently. Letting his second wife talk down to him, even Bi, you didn't display his character that low. You gave him interest, curiosity and trying it but he felt wrong about his being used and was stuck with loving the women and pleasing them!

I didn't think you had to burn anybody but in the end I would have had him move away, sadly, mixed emotions about his experience and determined never to get involved again. His second wife, more of a slut than the first, she caight an inkling and exploited it and used him.

Anyway, thanks, just thought this guy should have walked - no scroched earth, just walked!

FrancisAlbaFrancisAlbaover 12 years ago
this story made me sooo wet!

I really liked this story, it took me three different readings to complete it. It could have been a little better if cucky had been a little more of a sub.

mikej728mikej728over 12 years ago
yummy

mmmmmmmmmm damn what an awesome story, got me so hard, I was cumming after page two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It made me so wet

I came three times reading this. I wish my husband would be okay with me getting some big black cock. He's only five inches and I need more.

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
Hot, but I wanted more

Great story, but you should have added one more page and shown us the wife being impregnated by Jim, or better yet, by a roomful of guys, while her husband watches. I guess there's always room for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fetish

Once you have that fetish and give in you will never be able to get away. It's like women that get turned on the first time they get fucked by a blackman with a big cock. The taboo aspect of it get into your mind and only something that nasty will do. I've read stories about wives that are taken into the bedroom and let themselves be used even as their children listen to them being used as a white slut. If te husband is lucky the blackmen will close the door but either way the men leave them lying on the bed covered with cum when their done. That mans woman will always be easy pussy for a black man.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Great writing

Really well written though a little more suspense before the physical acts just might have intensified the transformations a little more. Lynn went from sweet white loyal girlfriend to black loving promiscuous BBC slut just a little too quickly for me so that the sensuality of that transformation was missed and intensity a little diluted as a result. The completion of the circle was a clever twist as I was wondering what the opening lines were all about.

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
wonderful story that ended too soon!

had to say that this was an instant favorite! with the ending coming a little to soon for my taste, this story had incredible build. starting it far in the past was great and had great detail. I wish the story would have gone into more detail after he was married and his wife first starts interacting within Lynn. maybe they could have had some awkward dinners before the whole truth came out. I guess I loved it but still wanted more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if he

once his wife admitted her cheating,, if he wouldnt have told her BYE ,see you in divorce court, then i would have given 5 star... sorry,,, thats a sick ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What changed?

It seemed throughout he was telling her he didn't want to share and all of a sudden he's okay with her being a slut and exposing him to every known STD on the Planet?

Just seems all to unbelievable to switch gears at the very end. Besides, do you really believe any man wants a cheating whore for a wife? For that reason, I gave it a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turn about!

You know I always hear how the Bitch now likes all the Black Cock she can get and to bad for the poor white guy. Well I wonder how she would feel if after this was made known that the Husband/Boyfriend would now go out and get all the strange pussy he could and let her know about it or not as well. I'd love to have seen my ex-wife gang banged by as many Big Black Cocks as I could get together, 10-15 or more all at one big fuck party for a whole weekend nonstop. When they were through with her I'd have left her with them as I wouldn't want anything to do with the BLACK COCK SLUT any more. My Ex-Wife was a slut too, although not Black, I would have done it just to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turn about continued:

Yes I would have liked to watch my Ex-Wife's cunt, ass, and throat permanently stretched to a point where they would be destroyed, where she could not feel anyone touching her insides anymore no matter how big they were let alone to satisfy her. No touching her inside walls unless tremendously huge, ever see an elephant's cock? Now that's what I'm talking about, payback!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
Man

Good but could be even better if their was a man in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

one that needs to be finished..... you left the 'hook' at the end and it's too salacious to not follow up on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A life lesson.

Never let your wife screw another man. I doesn't matter how much it turns you or her on,don't do it if she screws another, throw her out and take a bat to the asshole dudes head. You suck man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it's good to be used

On the rare occasions when I get to service another man I want him to take charge verbally and physically; to let me know that I am his to use, as he pleases; to tell me what a sissy slut I am, and what I am good for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fuck too far

Cuckoldry is a wonderful diversion. But when it goes to a point that relationships are broken up over it, that is too far. . .

Leave at an occasional tryst. . . a bit of domination and maybe a bit of humiliation. No more. .

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
Reminds me of a Deirdre Story

I just totally fucking LOVE stories where the man's wife starts reluctantly, but ends up worshiping other men's cocks, much to hubby's chagrin.

There are elements here from "Denial" by Deirdre: the previous woman outing him to his current woman, for example.

Only thing that would have made it more perfect for me is some faggotry on husband's part, but 5 stars anyway. Maybe I'll edit my copy of this to add some sex between husband and wife's black lovers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky Larry!

Larry gets to eat a lot of cum in the end.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
awesome chapter

this got me off twice, thanks and wish watchdwag would write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twilight zone episode

I started feeling like I was watching a really kinky version of the twilight zone complete with ambiguous dark ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I quite liked this tale

White boi cucked (as usual)

Second wifes story was a bit average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story but a little dissappointing for me...

This was a pretty enjoyable story but I kept hoping one or the other (or both) of Larry's girlfriends would say how they would love to see another man (i.e Larry) sucking those nice black cocks. Of course he would have to fully comply ;-)

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Really enjoyed how this one was laid out. I stayed aroused all the way thru.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827over 5 years ago
Very hot

Really enjoyed the story and would love to see it continue. It brings back so many memories of my first wife being used and abused by groups of BBC. of course I always cleaned her ass and pussy gladly as well as being permitted to clean up up many of their black cocks after pulling out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing

Starts out well with a decent plot and character development , but quickly falls to lazy story lines. A shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did he

Did. Larry have scuk cook

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Very exciting story, I have a fetish for weak women being manipulated and used by blackmen. They are always looking for easy pussy and their culture favors bravery and it’s a matter of pride and revenge for them. I can see myself in the same position as her husband. I know I wouldn’t fight to hard if he told me he wanted to fuck my wife because she was beautiful. I can already feel the queasiness and shaky feeling knowing he will get what he wants and use her till he’s tired of her. Not resisting when he suggests getting high or flirts with her, seducing her in front of me as I act like it’s harmless. Seeing her weaken as he lets her see how big and thick his cock is in his pants until one time when we’re all high he pulls it out to show her. Then it’s only a matter of time till I see him laying back and teaching her how to suck and enjoy blackdick. I know it’s crazy but I have looked for the right Blackman to do that. Nothing would be hotter than to watch my wife weaken till the brothers gather round her and see them take everything. Leaving her addicted to submitting when they tell her to enjoying being a slut for blackcocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very Quagable Tale

That white boi was living the dream.

I think that quite a few white males would accept such a situation.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Awesome!! Next she needs to...

I loved this story and what a lucky guy. He gets to watch his wife get repeatedly fucked and the enjoys the creampies. I would love to be in hashes or possibly high heels.

Keep writing. This is how a marriage should be IMHO.

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I need to share

I loved your story and has made me brave enough, compelled to share:

Completely true

I can't properly put into words how intense it feels,

My wife claimed her rights to explore and define her complete sexual independence, something she missed in her youth. Now she flaunts her newly discovered diverse needs and holds them up for me constantly as if a prize!

I thought I would be involved in a mutual discovery situation but instead she has completely expanded her personal boundaries and owns them for herself. She isn't looking back.

I’m in for the ride, especially when she is secretly but obviously involved sexually and emotionally outside our marrage.

When I ask her why she cheats on me, my wife said to me, "Because I love you and I always will.”

I know that what she said is true. I feel it deeply. Even on the night she said she would be moving in with her new lover and wanted me to remain completely true and faithful to her in every way.

Yes. I’m unreservedly hooked. -FH

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 4 years ago
Black / D

Wow this takes it to another level. And whats hot is the fact it happens twice to him with 2 different woman. He was either going to commit suicide, become a monk or go into the lifestyle head first. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s confirmed

Yep, it’s confirmed. I can’t stand wimpy cuckolded husbands/boyfriends stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
been there

I have to say I have a similar experience but without the marriage twist. I met a young lady who asked to have the same thing. This was a real treat for me because she was 20 years younger. I would set up my BBC friends to have sex with her. I would fluff the guys and clean up after, there was never any disrespect to anybody, I was treated very well and actually had many a BBC in my mouth and ass. Sadly she moved on. However I am looking for another play partner.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Awkward for me to read at times, but I salute the range of sexualities in this world and glad your characters have so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I suppose to each their own, as they say. I guess I can not totally understand a guy giving up his "manhood" in such a manner. I gave my wife sexual freedom some time ago, because I could no longer keep up. But it was my love for her and not wanting her to look back in our "Golden Years" and wonder what she missed. It is for her and not me, as I do not participate, watch or even hear all of the details (beyond whether or not she had a good time). As I told her when she asked me if I wanted her to have sex with other men, the answer was both no and yes. Did I personally want her to? No, But did I understand that if she felt the need that I would allow her to experience her desires till she got to the point where it was no longer required... yes. She took a few months to consider and then accepted it. We keep a constant conversation and have placed our limits on it. Our love is strong enough and she always comes back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I lived a similar situation. My wife and I fantasized and watched a lot of amateur porn. One night we stumbled upon a video of one of my friends with two white girls. My wife really enjoyed see Derrick’s big black cock. Of course every chance she got she would watch it. Then at a party we ran into him and my wife was flirting outrageously with him. By the end of the night she had invited him over the next weekend. She was a wild woman in bed all week and even hinted about getting some black dick. She ended up getting just that. Derrick has been coming over a lot and fucking her. I just found out he and another guy stopped by during the day while I was at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually enjoy stories about interracial slut wives but this one went a little too far. Too much hypocrisy, too much putting words in others mouths, too much lying. No respect or love shown to make me believe the couple cared for each other, more like roommates instead of a couple. Just came off as some detached guy watching a slut debase herself. the sex scenes were too generic and rushed. Second wife accused him of lying while she's far down the cheating wife path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where’s the next chapter? We had a big build up for it at the end.

perverteddesiresperverteddesiresover 2 years ago

honestly, I would have left Tracey the moment she reviled she cheated, and likely when found out she we back to X. no trust, no relationship.

other than that pretty good story

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years ago

I love the beginning of this! I mean, we all know where it's going, but the build up was great! The seduction part is great, though he could have had a little more finesse in getting her worked up and taking her, slowly and gently away from her boyfriend.

Personally, could have stopped at the end of page two, and been good. The group stuff is not stimulating to me.

I don't think the porn video thing would have worked with me - I don't even like professionally done videos, now. But I am all about the home videos done with your woman being seduced by another man, and the real passion that results!

All in all, I liked what I read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story. While it was a no-holds barred story that covered a lot of ground, it is based on the fact that now days a lot of young, white girls enjoy black cock…a lot of it.

I met my wife our sophomore year in college, and she was fucking the black campus athletes. I had a choice to make: walk away from the most beautiful girl that I had ever met or let her continue to fuck black. Our senior year we got married, and that was 10 years ago.

There were two turning points that helped me accept her continual involvement with black men. First, was when she seduced me into eating her pussy after they had dumped in her. I loved seeing her cum on my tongue as she squeezed their black milk out into my mouth.

Second, we were at a party, and she sucked off three black guys. All of which shot on her face. She came over and sat down on top of me, and her knees pressed my arms down into the overstuffed chair. I could not move, and she insisted I clean off her entire face. After that, I was onboard with her continuing to fuck black.

My wife is an advocate of white girls and wives fucking black men. In fact, she says, “When every Karen turns 18, she should be apprenticed out to an experienced black man so, she can learn to fuck right. After that, she can marry a white guy if she wants to. But at least she will know what good fucking is!”

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Good stroke story! Cuckhood keeps following this guy! He needs to dump the bitch/slut/wife, relocate & start fresh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favorite kind of story, white wives feeding their husbands a black man's jism from their well fucked pussies. I think the stories are definitely better when the husband enjoys feasting on his unfaithful wife's messy holes and she lovingly teases him about how much he likes to eat her used and cummy twat. Nothing better than a slut wife sharing her lover's seed with hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was loving this story until it got to where she licks his ass and then I came directly here so I could give it a one. Why would you ruin such a promising tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story. The interesting part is the guy is not able to escape his fetish

vindalowdvindalowdover 1 year ago

The ending was fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

get used to filling out those WELFARE FORMS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I found out that Marie my wife had sex with our neighbor I was either going to beat the crap out of him or get the crap beat out of me. My plan was to get him to make the first move and hope that I could avoid getting hurt. Well it worked out that he did make the first move and I was glad that I moved quickly but I didn't move far enough and it did hurt. It actually seemed to ramp me up and I went into him like a wild cat. When I stopped beating him he was on the ground in my back yard. Jack Anderson my neighbor was an older man in his seventies yelled hey Dan that tops everything I have seen in my life a little white man kicking a big black dude's but. Marie and I went to counciling and are still together. I'm thankful for many things. One that stands out is that this didn't happen during George Floyd deal. What a mess. Don't get me wrong I feel for the lose of any life but what the world was he doing there? Enough is enough but that much money? Every law enforcement officer should have walked off the job and let them destroy their own cities then make them stay there and rebuild them their self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Start those welfare forms ... lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I found the transformation of Lynn a little too swift to be believable. She goes from being a faithful, loving girlfriend to BBC slut simply because she watched some videos? I know there are some cucks out there, but I find it hard to believe watching a couple of IR porns will turn a woman almost instantaneously along with making her boyfriend OK with being cucked. For me, this all would have been more believable if the seduction had been slower and much more subtle. For me, if Marc had suggested wanting to have sex with my girlfriend I would have told him to knock it off, if he brought it up again, we’d either be done being friends or more likely he would have gotten punched in the mouth. I know this is fantasy, but there has to be a twinge of reality to make it good. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

whens the hubby going to start taking cum straight off the tap? or taking it in his ass next to his wife?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Being a cuckold doesn't make you the bad person it's being married to a slut or whore is the bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this story except for two things. 1) I don't approve of incest in any way. 2) I would like to have seen the husband involved as a cuckold or a volunteer to suck and get fucked by the black men and clean their well lubed cocks as they removed them from the sluts. I am a white crossdresser so any environmental would be super cool for me. And I love facials and if it gets in my mouth, I will always swallow it. Maybe another chapter with this story line might be of interest to others as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I will never forget get when I was in college at a party with friends. I wasn't seeing anyone at the time but 3 of my buddies were going study with 3 gorgeous girls. Then later 6 of the football team members came strutting in as if they owned it all and everybody owed them everything they were all big and black. There were 2 girls with them both white. I didn't have a problem with mixed race couple's. But I did have a problem with their arrogance and attitudes.I had a feeling that things were going to turn to shit when 2 of the player's started hitting on my buddies girls. Matt one of my buddies was going towards his girlfriend that was trying to get back to our tables but the big black arrogant football player was preventing her from getting past him. Matt was only 5ft 6 or 7 but all muscle. I was ready to join in to help. As it was Matt didn't need help with the one guy but 2 of his buddies jumped in and Matt was in trouble until Jack and I also jumped in. It wasn't a picnic but we did kick ass. The owner of the club banded those 3 from the club. I guess about a week later the football buddies returned and tried to go in. The law was called and of course the arrogant assholes being hot shots on the local college team was given a warning. Imagine that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Had a friend Dalemar that was married to a nasty slut. They partied hard. I we my wife Jody stayed away because of the things that we had heard. Dalemar and Jessica lived over a block from us. One Saturday night we heard sirens and we could tell they were stopping in their area. The next day the rumors were going around. In end when it all came out Jessica was trying to cuckold Dalemar. There were a couple black guy's involved and they had drugged Dalemar. They were trying to force Dalemar to suck them off. Dalemar bit the one really bad and they beaten him bad. He and the one he bit were taken to the hospital. Later Dalemar divorced Jessica. He pressed charges they both served time.

rem503rem50310 months ago

I love how larry’s wife succumbed to black cock and black sperm.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pure racist lies and propaganda, hate whites all you want you twisted lowlife racist. WHITES ABOLISHED SLAVERY YOU IGNORANT FKS!

JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

My wife has been with multiple black men on my encouragement and setup. I loved playing the part of Larry, but I did begin to suck and clean their cocks too. They would also have me rim their asses while fucking my wife. Always enjoy a good cuck story, especially interracial with plenty of bbc.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I knew that he was black as coal but I bet that he couldn't be made into a Dimond. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She Sarah my wife commented on how mannerly he was. After Jimmy a coworker of mine had left. I thought it was time for me to confront her. You see I knew that Jimmy had been working on her trying to get in her panties. I for one was not going to let that happen in our marriage. It would be over. Okay Sarah is there anything that you need to tell me about him not being manly when I'm not around? He gave me that look. I said don't worry I know what he has been trying to do and come between us. So what will it be are we through. She apologize and said that since he was a friend he did not want to cause problems between us. No I said don't use that for an excuse he is not a friend and tomorrow morning I will let him know that he is not my friend and is not welcome at this house any more. He said she would put a stop to it. I said you should have already done it unless you were interested in him. She said I have to admit it it was kind of fun knowing that someone else was interested in me but I wasn't planning on doing anything with him that would damage our marriage and family. I said okay just remember that this is your one and only warning. If any man comes on to you you had better make it clear that you are not interested. She picked up her phone and started touching buttons. I asked what she was doing? She said that she was deleting and blocking his number. Things have went back to where it was before or at least as close as it can be. I have to admit that once in a while that I have that little doubt in the back of my mind but to this day I have not found any proof. Actually one time when we were at a party I seen a guy start to rub her arm and she removed it. He was sitting next to her at the dining room table. A little later I seen his hand go over to her again and she slapped it away. Then I heard a foot and he got up and walked away. I kept an eye on him he was rubbing his leg once in a while I had to laugh later I told her that I was proud of her.

guysenseiguysensei3 months ago

Well that was extremely well written, a very enjoyable read. The descriptions, the pacing, how Lynn changed into a slut, how his new wife revealed herself as one also. He becoming a cuckold again, a very enjoyable read indeed

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No I told the dumb bastard that I would never enjoy watching my wife with another man no mater the color and if he thought that I would he and I would have a real problem. Then the dumbass had the nerve to ask my wife to dance while I was in the restroom. When I returned to our table and she was gone I started looking. They were dancing too close for my comfort. I went to cut in and he tried to push me aside saying go sit down little boy. I was a lot smaller than him but I wasn't afraid of him. As hard as I could I stepped down on his foot. Then again as hard as I could hit him in the jaw with my fist. Then a knee to his nuts. I grabbed my wife and started dancing. She why I was so cruel to him. I thought that he was a friend? I said I thought so too and told her what he had said. She said omy what a dumby. When he gathered himself he left. We haven't seen him since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the story. I am 69 years old and I would love to suck and eat a black man’s cum from my wife’s ass and pussy. My wife doesn’t know it but I am a sissy husband and I love eating other men’s cum and dressing up like a girl. I want to lick a dick as it is fucking my wifes as or cumt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous