Black Dicks Matter (to her)

Story Info
Woman Finds Black Love Far Superior.
2.4k words
3.96
12.9k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,067 Followers

She was twenty-three, five five, single, and very sought after by members of the opposite sex. Her sexual experience was limited, and she had decided it was time for that part of her to change. She wasn't sure just how to bring that about, but she had an urge to experience some new things and one of them she was focused on was to find out just how true the old wives tale about black men and size. She was not sure that size really mattered, but she was determined to find out for herself.

She knew five black men she thought might qualify for her research project, and Claire was intent on finding out the truth for herself. She had girlfriends who had experienced sex with soul brothers and swore by it, although most had not dedicated themselves to only fucking black bros. If Claire found it to be true, if she really liked it, she just may commit herself to black sex only.

She was not prejudiced in the slightest, and she found she had always been attracted to hunky black men: Denzil Washington, Michael B. Jordon, Will Smith, even Sidney Poitier. She wondered just what it would be like to feel a larger than average black cock sliding in and out of her.

She had had only two, both white guys, and they were not all that impressive. One, Markus, was smaller than average she thought, although she had not seen many, but she certainly hoped he was smaller than average because he could barely get it into her. Her second experience was with Jake, and he was only a little larger than Markus. She had fucked only two, but she hoped they were not typical of men in general. She had seen her brothers and one other friend at a pool party of mostly girls, but it was hard to tell when they were flaccid.

She had seen pictures from porn that showed black men who were huge. She doubted she could take something that large, but she was eager to find out. She was an athlete, had played volleyball in college, and the women who weren't gay had talked about fucking black men and how much they liked it. She thought it was time she found out and discovered whether black men were really better. She longed to have a big, thick penis pushed into her pussy and give her a fucking she could look forward to and remember fondly. Marcus and Jake certainly didn't give her the time of her life. Sex could not be as uninspiring as it had been with both of them. It was, she had thought, like fucking your brother. It could not be that boring.

When she flirted with Anthony, the tall, athletic fellow at her work, he seemed to like white women and she began feeling excited by the possibilities. She had to let him know she was available, was interested in fucking a black man, and she did her best to let him know she was get-able.

When they were alone on the back dock, she came right out with it and asked him if he had ever been with a white woman. "Oh, my yes," he said with a chuckle. "White wives love the black cock," he said with a grin. "You want to fuck a 'negro', missy?"

She really didn't know just what to say, but she blurted out, "I am ready if you want me." Then she felt silly having had just almost shouted it right out. She looked around to see if there was anyone around to hear, embarrassed by what she had just done, but she knew she meant what she had said. He put his hands on each of shoulders.

"You sure you mean that?" he said, looking her square in the eye. She nodded and looked up at him.

"I'd like to," she said shyly. "Really." He put his big arm around her.

"Okay," he said. "We'll do it. When?" he asked.

"Whenever you want," he said with a smile. "Tonight?"

"That would be good," she said with a nod of her head. "That would be real good." He told to come to his place at seven that night and he would teach her what she wanted to know.

At seven she showed up at his apartment with the sexiest dress she owned: a short, blue summer dress that came just above the knee. It bared her shoulders and left most of her back exposed. She decided to wear no underwear and no bra. She felt terribly excited as she parked at the curb. Her heart was beating through her chest. Most of her encounters had a hint of dating, or at least an element of romance. This was more of a "wam bam thank you ma' am."

It was simply sex-for-sex-sake, and she was anxious about it. She did feel excited, but it was a 'thrill-ride excitement, like she was going on a roller coaster and was afraid of falling out. It was not like sex, it was more like a scary lesson in mountain climbing or sky diving. Her pussy was wet and puffy, but there was no romance or passion to it.

She simply wanted to be 'fucked' and fucked well. She wanted her pussy to be filled, as if it was function of being educated, being schooled in the ways of the world. She had simply asked a man to fuck her like he was teaching her a new skill.

When she arrived they didn't talk, just went into his bedroom and he gently removed her dress and then stood back and admired her like he was looking at a new car or a suit of new clothes.

"You like being on top, or underneath?" he asked.

"I don't know " she said, sounding unsure of herself and completely as if she had no sexual experience, which was only slightly true. When he slipped out of his pants she gasped when she saw the size of his erection. It stood out from his body for nearly ten inches and she thought she would never be able to take that inside of her, but he was gentle and took his time and slowly he worked most of it into her.

At first it hurt, but soon she adjusted to the thick girth and began to like the feel of it filling her vagina, pushing slowly in and out of her, spreading her labia like a thick, round piece of wood. She began to match his rhythm and enjoy the sensation of being occupied by an enormous object that sawed in and out of her.

He fucked her slowly and then began to increase the pace of his thrusts until he was bouncing her whole body with each plunge into her, between her open and outstretched legs, wanting to give him all the access he needed to her puffy slit. Her breasts bounced with each push into her and she put her teeth over her bottom lip.

Anthony fucked her until she came and then as if by clockwork he shot off into her, filling her with his seed like a garden hose filling a watering can. He simply came and came and even when he pulled out his cock still spewed semen on her stomach and breasts.

As if by agreement she licked it off of herself and put her hand to her mouth, sucking it off her fingers and swallowing every drop of his cum like a tasty cream. "You have so much," she said with a sigh. She then took his spent cock into her mouth and licked and sucked his semen off his dick like it was honey and she relished the taste, which perhaps from the excitement of it she did.

As he laid back watching her, she sucked his limp but still large cock like a ice cream cone and grinned up at him as if she had learned a great lesson in lovemaking. "You like Anthony's cock?" he asked, as if speaking of someone else.

"Oh yes," she cooed. "I love it. I may never have another one again."

"Oh yes you will," he corrected her. "I have friends who will love this little white pussy. I will pass you around and you will fuck them and love it." He did not state it as a question, but as something that would happen whether she wanted it or not, but she did. She listened to him like a coach telling her about a workout she needed to do for the sake of her training, which is exactly what he was doing.

"We will all fuck you and show you what black men can do for a pussy." He was telling her just what she needed to do to learn about fucking black men and she loved having the decision taken from her and removing all responsibility for the sex she was agreeing to without even thinking about it.

"Will you fuck me at the same time?" she asked eagerly.

"Some times," he said. "Some times one of us will be doing you," he added like he was telling her about schoolwork. "We like fucking white ladies who like big, black cock with lots of cum."

"I may never fuck a white man again," she announced with excitement. "I have fucked two white guys but they were little and like having a dishrag in me. You are so, so manly and fill me so well. I love having your cock in me"she admitted. "You fill my pussy with so much meat I love it. Every white woman should fuck a black cock. At least one," she said with enthusiasm.

When Anthony brought his friends to her house they took her without delay to her bedroom and together they began undressing her. That was one thing she liked about fucking black men: there was no falderal or wasted time. They just got to it. They meant to fuck her, not romance her. Although they kissed her, it was not if she had to be in love with them. She just needed to want their dicks in her and that was all that mattered.

She wondered if she ever got married if she could give up fucking black cock. She thought no. She would always want to have a black cock inside of her pussy as often as possible.

When Anthony brought James and Carlton to her house they fucked her double, one in her pussy and one in her ass, while the other one pleasured her nipples and breasts. She tried blowing them but the each had too much cum for her to swallow. They fucked her one at a time and two sitting out watched and said words of encouragement.

After they all rested, Anthony fucked her from behind with her on her hands and knees, facing the head of the bed with her forehead down on the pillow, ass in the air for them to use as they wished.

She slept between them when they had all finished fucking her. Cum dripped out of her pussy as she lay naked on her back with her legs spread and her feet wide a part.

Claire fucked the three of them at least once a week all through the summer. Sometime she let Anthony fuck her, in his truck at lunch time. She would face him.

straddle his hips, and bounce on him until she came and he shot into her. She had her tubes tied, so she didn't worry about getting knocked up.

She knew he fucked other white women, but that didn't bother her, she didn't care. She didn't have to worry about love, but she just wanted that black meat inside her as often as possible. When Anthony moved away she kept on with the other two, then added a third when she met Matthew.

He had been a baseball player and met her at a committee meeting for teachers in training. He was the only black man in the group and she started talking to him as they stood next to the food table. He liked the way she came right up to him and began a conversation. Most people, because he was so tall and usually in the minority at most gatherings.

She asked his name and they began to talk. He was easy to talk to and before she knew it she was telling him all about herself. He asked her if she would like to go for coffee afterwards and she accepted. While drinking their coffee she came right to the point.

"I have two black friends I see on a regular basis," she said openly. "I never went back," she said. He nodded, understanding completely what she meant. His smile grew as he watched her across the table.

"Are you dating or just going for the workout?" he asked.

"Just the exercise," she said smiling. "I like the African physical training method. You workout?" He nodded, understanding her double entendre.

"Whenever I can," he said with a smile. It was refreshing to meet a woman so open, so truthful about her interest in sex, at least he hoped she meant sex.

"I have had my tubes tied," she said candidly. That night he took her to his bed and they exercised for over an hour, doing oral gymnastics and horizontal body bumping until they collapsed one side of the bed frame. Their fucking left them both spent and satisfied and sleepy. They both dozed until she woke him with her tongue placed strategically on the end of his limp but rapidly growing penis.

This time she concentrated on his very adequate male member and brought him with her mouth, lips, and tongue, being sure to drink whatever he had for her when he finally couldn't hold it any longer. She sucked the end ever after he came, although he had to hold away finally because his cock was so sensitive.

She has now fucked all five of the black men she knew from before, plus her very close friendship with Matthew, who she now lives with, although he understands completely that she is committed to her army of black lovers and will be fucking one or more of them each week. She says black lives not only matter, they may just be the true gift of God to the female sex. To her, black lives not only matter, they really, really are vital. She will never go back.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,067 Followers