Black Dress and Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bid me to lie back on the bed, then he spread my legs and brought his head into sniffing distance of my sex. He wanted a damn good look and be able to examine it, closely.

He did that alright, fingered me good, while this poor married woman just put her head back and moaned in ecstasy.

Then lust took over, as his tongue snaked out and caressed my clit, working around it in little circles...working me up something rotten. I was soon wet and responding to his ministrations. The man certainly knew what to do and how to do it. It went on for ages. He soon had me panting and groaning and ready for penetrative sex.

Then he got his cock out and what an impressive thing it was. Longer and thicker than my husbands and more exciting for me. I wanted it in my squelching needy vagina.....all the way in......desperately.

He fucked me then. Oh yes. that big cock sliding all the way into my slippery depths, asserting and pushing its way through my fleshy vaginal passage. Then he was thrusting In and out, in and out, like an unrelenting piston. And, to my shame, it quickly became a team effort as I thrust back enthusiastically, in rhythm with my conqueror.

"Oh, oh, oh...I was in seventh heaven, as he showed me no mercy"

In the excitement of it all, it didn't take long for mutual climaxing. I shuddered, as an ensuing delicious orgasm spread wickedly through my loins followed immediately by his groan and uncontrollable release.

Later, he had me doggy style, with my hands up against the wall. I stood as he wanted me, legs apart and my arse pushed up provocatively for his pleasure. My pussy at a tempting height for his cock and the fucking that was to follow. His renewed hardness just shafted in and dominated my wanton sex. In truth, I got another comprehensive fucking. Oh my God! The sensual sexual sensation of it, shuddering all the way to my female core.

And with my husband just down the stairs in the games room.........ohhh!

How wicked.....how excitingly delicious.

After that it was a sexual blur. More French kissing as he enjoyed me at his leisure. Those hands and fingers of his never stopped groping, feeling and rubbing over my silky smooth female flesh. He had wanted me and he had got me. Not to put too fine a point on it, he well and truly nailed me.

Yes, I got a damn good seeing to at that party. You could say it was my special Xmas fuck. And how I enjoyed it.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Amy in the Pool Ch. 01 He fucks her in the pool; her husband watches unknowing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beach Weekend Yound wife makes unexpected friends at the beach.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories