Black Empire Ch. 01

Story Info
A teen hottie learns the true meaning of Black Cock Love.
4.4k words
4.44
62k
101

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Awakenings

No girl forgets her first time. For me you could say that was true in spades. I was barely eighteen and still in braces and knee socks when I got an invite to a house party and birthday barbeque being hosted by one of the most popular girls in school; Naomi. Naomi was black. So was her dad.

I didn't really know Naomi, but at that point in your life it's all about partying and having fun. Things like reputation and social status are the most important thing in the world. Naomi was a cheerleader and a part of the popular croud. There was no way I was missing that party. My parents on the other hand weren't quite as excited about it.

My father was hesitant about handing his little white daughter over to a black family that lived on the less desireable side of town, and the fact that it was a sleep over and that Naomi had instructed her guests to bring their swimming suits only added to his concern. I was his princess. He was incredibly protective of me, but In the end all it took was a pout and the guarantee that I was a big girl and could take care of myself to get him to come around.

Now I don't wanna brag, but even as a girl I had a smoking little body. My curves had come in nicely at an early age, and I had big boobs, a gorgeous rear end, and long legs that all the boys loved to stare at. Running track and playing volleyball had sculpted my body into a work of art. Even I liked what I saw in the mirror. I was hot, even if I didn't yet have the confidence to take advantage of it.

I had made out with a couple guys, but I was still a virgin as I arived on the doorstep of Naomi's house. I wouldn't be leaving one. Spoiler alert. I was about to get fucked raw, and I fucking deserved it too.

It all started out innocently enough. Naomi's father was in construction; a single dad raising his girl as best he could. He was huge, dark black Haitian with muscles on his muscles. Bald, with a goatee, and the first time I saw him he was wearing dirty jeans, timberlands, and a wife beater over that brick wall chest of his. It was hard not to stare. Handsome isn't the word. Fuck was he sexy.

Naomi had invited several girls from school and her dad had invited a few of his friends as well. While we took our party out to the pool the men stayed inside and played dominoes. If you're wondering, they were all just as big and bad ass as Naomi's father. I hadn't been around a lot of black men, but the guys you see on T.V. and in magazines aren't flesh and blood. Check out all the pictures of the Grand Canyon you want, but until you're standing there and see it in person... Well. You see where I'm going with this. It should have been intimiadating, but I couldn't help but feel a thrill inside when I would notice one of them looking our way.

The girls Naomi had invited were almost all white girls. Our school wasn't as diverse as many, but that was true of a lot of places in our corner of the world. I wouldn't say we lived in a racist community, but there were certainly cultural walls. I never really thought about it. Why would I? I was an airheaded blonde with nothing on my mind but boys and grades.

As the girls all took to Naomi's pool I joined in the fun. I had bought this tiny little cutsie two piece with a kind of frilly skirt around the bottoms. It framed my butt nicely and the top cupped my budding breasts perfectly. I had a one piece in my bag that I had told my dad I was going to wear, but I decided to wear the bikini instead when I saw the other girls were doing the same. We all looked great, and the way the men kept walking out on the back porch to check us out under the guise of checking on the barbecue wasn't lost on me either.

Maybe I am a little racist at that, because in the past when a white guy would look at me I wouldn't give it a second though. When Naomi's dad or any of his big bruiser black friends would check me out though, I felt all creamy inside. I felt like I imagine a female deer does in the wild as she sips the water at the edge of a creek bed and a lion stalks her from the bushes. Do you think a doe's pussy gets wet when she's about to be devoured. Mine sure was.

It was just after dusk when the pool games came to an end with the call to dinner, and the girls and I happily bounced over to a pair of picknic tables to join Naomi's dad and the other men for our feast. The burgers were yummy, and one of the guys offered me a beer. I shrugged and took it, acting all grown up and chugging the frosty beverage like I was a big time drinker.

I was feeling a little buzz after a few minutes and had to excuse myself to use the rest room. I got directions from Naomi and headed into the house to relieve myself, ducking into the downstairs bathroom as I padded silently along; barefoot on the plush carpet. When I saw the door was open I just went right on in. That's when I saw something that brought me to a halt in shock and awe.

At some point during the party I had lost track of Naomi's dad. He'd slipped away to make use of the bathroom as well, and as I stood there in the doorway, eyes ready to pop out of my head, I had a full on side view of this monster of a man standing over the toilet, his enormous black monster of a cock in his hand.

It hung out from his body in a gradual curve downward, covered with finger-thick veins and tar black skin. The tip of it peaked out from within a turtleneck of thick flesh' all shiny and wet as he shook it over the bowl. Even soft he was the length of my forearm with two low hanging tennis-ball nuts dangling in the shiny black sack beneath his weapon.

His name was Buck, and at six foot eight inches tall he was a towering God among men. With his shorts down around his ankles and what had to be a solid 17 inches of veiny black dick in his hand he looked like a primal beast from some african jungle. He glanced my way and when he saw how I was looking at him, he smiled. He didn't jump or try and hide his naked dick. He just fucking smiled at me.

"You like that you dirty little bitch." He spoke. His tone calm and well mannered despite his filthy words. It wasn't a question. He could have phrased it as one, but he hadn't. "I know little white girls get wet in that pussy for what I got. You like to tease with that little outfit you got on. High time somebody taught that pussy to behave!"

"I..." I was cut off. I barely got a word out, and before I could turn to leave he reached out and grabbed me. He was just as fast as he was big and strong. With his hand on my neck from behind I felt him take charge of me and I couldn't even begin to fight him. I was terrified. There's no other word for it. I'd never been so scared in my life. My pussy had never been so wet either.

The downstairs bathroom doubled as a laundry room, and Buck growled like an animal as he shoved me right over the top of the washing machine and held me down. He'd left his baggy jeans behind and somehow still wore his timberlands as he stepped up behind me and let the heavy weight of his obscene dick fall across my near naked little ass. I started to whimper almost at once.

"Shhhh baby. It's what you need." Buck told me, chckling as he took my bikini bottoms and yanked them down past my knees. My pussy was laid bare; a fat little hairless peach with a slit down the middle that had to be drooling with moisture. I felt his hand sliding down to the small of my back as he kept holding me in place, and with his other hand, he reached out for a bottle of lotion on a shelf nearby.

"Please... Don't" I managed at last. My voice was tiny and meek as I spoke the words, but Buck ignored me entirely as I felt him squirt some cool lotion right into the crack of my butt. The next thing I knew he had his big dick in his hand and he was rubbing the length of it up and down between my buns.

It was like being set on fire. I could feel the heat of his meat brush over my pussy and dip into the folds of my sex, then he would drag the length of it right over my butthole and lay it in the valley of my little ass. He hefted his big club and smacked my little butt with it a few times for good measure, snickering as my cheeks jiggled under the impact of his fat black dick.

At last I felt him get hard enough that he could take his powerful meat in hand, and I was trembling as he zeroed in on my tiny little butthole and began to smash his thickness against my anal ring.

I tred to push away from him. I placed my hands flat on the washing machine and tried to push off and twist out of his grasp, but his arm was all coiled ropes of tendons and concrete muscle as he pushed down against me just above my bottom, pressing my belly to the cool white metal of the machine.

"Oh Gawd... No..." I whined, trying to call out or scream but finding my breath stolen away with fright. I swear I could feel my little puckered hole giving way to him; opening up a little and kissing the crown of his brutal club cock. My own body was betraying me as he eased the bulb of meat inside me and I made a sorrowful moan as my hole closed around the tip of his big ass dick.

"Take it baby!" He growled, shoving inside me. Just like that I felt his several inches of his cock push past my resistance and find its way deep into my anal chute. I tried to scream, but while my mouth hung wide open and my breasts heaved I couldn't form so much as a squeak. Then he started to fuck me in my ass and I lost all sense of what was happening to me. I began to mewl and whimper as tears trickled down my cheeks and this huge black bull of a man began to slide his cock in and out of my asshole.

As he started fucking me my feet left the ground. I'd been on tip toes as he pushed me over the washing machine in the beginning, but now that he was sodomizing me he pushed into me so hard that my little feet left the ground altogether; knees knocking against the wasing machine as he grabbed two hands full of my hips and began to pound me out.

"Take that big fuckin cock!" He growled, shoving his hot iron pole balls deep inside me and grunting as his fat nuts fell down hard onto my bald pussy on every downstroke.

I can't call it rape. Looking back at it now I know that it had started with him forcing himself on me, but as he shanked that endless dick up my ass and began to churn my insides with it I was changing inside. By now I was crying streams of tears and gripping the washing machine with bone white knuckles, but after a few long brutal strokes of his giant black dick my body began to break under the weight of him.

I think all women have this kind of barrier inside them. When you're young you're treated like a princess, sheilded from the big bad world, and provided with soft comfort and affection from all sides. It's like a clearing in the woods; an Eden within which most girls exist until they become women. Once you step out of that Eden, the world outside it is primal and brutal, and fucking intense.

Buck yanked me out of my Eden over the edge of that washing machine. He dragged me into the dark primal world beyond it as he shanked my asshole with his giant Black Cock, and once I was pulled out into the dark of the brutal world he had brought me to, I started to fucking love it.

I felt like I was about to pass out as my muscles relaxed, my legs and arms began to stop trembling, and suddenly there was this overwhelming heat inside my ass. I could feel his dick pulsating with pleasure in me, and it made me feel alive in a way I never had before.

Buck snickered from behind me, letting go of my body and stroking his hand up and down my bare back when he saw me begin to melt. He pushed into me nice and deep, then began to slide back out with this long slow retreat. As I felt his cock leaving me I reached down to the washing machine and rose up, glancing back over my shoulder at him with wide eyes. The look on my face wasn't one of fear or pain anymore. I was desperate for him. The thought of his cock leaving my butthole was the worst thing I could imagine.

"D... Don't stop." I whimpered. "Please... Don't stop."

Buck laughed aloud as he yanked me back onto him and right up off the washing machine. Nearby there was a pile of clothes on the floor, so he set me down on all fours and came in behind me; that giant cock never leaving my asshole as he carried me along.

He didn't need to hold me down anymore. He put me on all fours, and with his hands on the sides of my upturned ass he helped guide me, stroking and groping my little bottom as I began to push back onto him. I stirred my hips and moved my ass for him, cooing with pleasure as I welcomed his tree trunk cock back up into my asshole.

It wasn't rape, because soon I was bucking my little pink opening back onto Buck's titan cock like it was all I ever wanted to do in the world. It was my purpose and my pleasure; to fuck that gorgeous dick like a little wanton whore. How had I ever thought life was anything but this. Now I knew, and as I craned my neck and glanced back at him he looked at me with a kind of self satisfied pride. He'd rewritten my code, altered my DNA, and turned me out as the black cock bitch in heat I was meant to be.

"Sweet little bitch! Fuckin knew you needed this." He moaned, once more taking hold of my hips and raising up behind me as he angled his cock down into my upraised butt. I felt him take hold of my pretty blonde hair and yank me back on him, then just like that he was ramming his length balls deep into me over and over again, wreckking my insides and rearaning me. No white boy would ever be able to have me now. He was claiming me for only the biggest blackest of bull God cocks. I started to laugh out loud, smiling as I felt my pussy shudder and my first real orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave of Black Cock Bliss.

What I didn't know, as Buck was busy bullying his huge dick deep into my little ass and turning me out, was that one of his buddies had come down stairs to use the bathroom as well. He'd seen us; me on all fours with my bikini long gone by then and squealling with pleasure as I threw my ass back against Buck's belly and took his meat deep inside me.

The nameless stud had paused with wide eyes at the door, watching us with his cock in his hand but he didn't disturb us.

As Buck's buddy slipped away to rejoin the party he was like a animal in search of fresh meat. One of my friends came up to him, flirted a little as girls our age often do, and before she knew what was happening she was tossed over his shoulder as he made his way back into the house. I'm sure she was giggling playfully as she imagined they were playing some sort of silly game. I wish I could have been there when he laid her out on the couch and ripped off her bikini before stuffing his big ass cock up her wriggling little pussy.

After that, the party took a turn. Black men scooped up white girls and took them like cave men claiming their mates. Even Naomi was placed on all fours on the picknic table as one of her fathers friends stuffed his tongue up her asshole and pulled out his dick to give her little chocolate pussy a propper birthday fuck.

I can't descibe the warm sticky-sweet pleasure of feeling a cock erupt in your ass. Lucky for me, the first time I felt Buck dumping his heavy load inside me he was far from finished with me. He just grunted, and I felt his cream sloshing into me and burping out around my tight little pink ring. He held me close as he came, and when he was done just picked me right up in his arms, his dick still buried in my drooling asshole. We needed to find a bed, so he could fuck me some more.

The rest of the night was a blurr of pleasure. Buck carried me upstairs, naked with my legs wrapped around him as I sucked on his sweet tongue with horny desire. The house was full of moaning and groaning eighteen and nineteen year olds being spit wide open by fat black cocks, and as we made our way through the orgy around us I took in the primal beauty of white pussy and big black dick. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

I saw my dark haired friend Monica on the stairs, bent over a banister with her mouth wide open and drooling as she was slammed up her frothing cunt by a massive black piston. We looked at one another as Buck carried me past, and her wide eyes found mine as I detected the hint of a smile. She'd been stripped bare ass naked and pulled along into the house by her pretty raven hair. She didn't even know the stud's name that was fucking her. She didn't have to. She was learning the same thing I was. White girls belong to black cock.

Little hot bodied redhead Tiffany was in Naomi's room with the door wide open as we passed. She was still wearing a little green bikini top with the material pulled asside to let her tiny titties free, jiggling as two huge bulls nailed her at both ends. Her pretty little peaches and cream body looked so sexy between the stud fucking her throat and the one behind her giving her little rose colored asshole every inch of his horse dick. I remember seeing her fists wrapped tight around the root of one studs cock and her tiny toes digging into the white sheets as she took a butt jamming like a pro.

I knew as I was carried into Buck's bedroom that this was what the world should be. Even as he carried me to his bed and laid me back on it, mounting me like a lover, I looked up into his eyes with awe as he smiled down at me.

"Want me in yo pussy?" He asked, running his huge calloused hands up along the outside of my silken thighs. "Ain't got no condoms."

"Please." I whimpered. "Fuck me raw."

Buck grunted like some silverback gorilla as he took one of my legs over his shoulder and pushed his bloated dick inside my pussy for the first time. I stiffened for a moment at the pain, but he pushed right past any wall of resistance my body had left and I threw back my head with a gasp of pleasure as he pushed up inside me to his limit.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk." I cursed, gripping the sheets at my side as my big lover began to ease his dick in and out of me while I wriggled like a fish beneath him. I didn't know what to do with myself as he began to fuck me, and as I twisted and writhed he enjoyed the show, running his hands over my titties and tugging my hard nipples whilke he fed my pussy a feast of Bull Black Meat.

Finally I began to move with him, learning the motion of his body and groaning as he filled me so full my tiny belly bulged with the thickness of his cock inside. I could feel him sinking so deep into me that he bottomd out in my womb with inches of his cock still left bare outside of me. reaching down, I ran my fingers across the wet meat of his dick that couldn't get into my pussy as I looked up into his eyes with desire.

To Buck, I was just young tight meat to fuck. He didn't love me, and I didn't need him to. He wanted to defile me and fuck me. I wanted him too. As I looked to him with genuine affection for what he was doing to me he just looked back with primal desire, grinning and moving his hips as he sloshed that big fucking cock in and out of my pussy like it was all I was good for.

At one point he leaned down over me, pushing into me hard to try and tear me in half with his last few inches. I opened my mouth to kiss him, and he rewarded me with a glob of hot spit on my wagging tongue. He laughed, and I rolled my eyes with pleasure, tilting back my head and groaning as he began to fuck me even harder. For the next ten minutes I swirled his spit around in my mouth as he pumped me before finally swallowing my present down.

Outside the room with our door hung wide open I could hear the sounds of girls being fucked in every way I could imagine. A perky blonde named Chastity was yelping like a dog from the bathroom down the hall as some random bull pushed her over the sink and dug out her pussy while telling her what a fine little bitch she was.

12