All Comments on 'Black Empire Ch. 01'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it going!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

She should fuck buck's black cock till she gets rewarded with a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an amazing story. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Racist garbage that is sadly oversaturated in this category. Nice of you to reduce black males into literal rapist caricatures. 1 star and 0 if it was possible.

Sheryl22Sheryl22almost 3 years ago

OMG, the raw sexual yin and yang. The huge black older worldly man bringing a naïve white girl awakening her to a world of wonder, danger, and enchantment. Her acceptance of a white woman's thrill and joy of being taken and total submission to Alpha black men.

I loved this story

IshtarLoverIshtarLoveralmost 3 years ago

Hot and steamy, nothing more sexy than a girl find her true sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idk this was definitely rape. They just grabbed the girls and did as they pleased. Doesn't matter if they eventually liked it.

akriviakriviover 1 year ago

Your writing is raw pleasure. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES