Black Empire Ch. 02

Story Info
A visit to the family butcher ends up anything but tender.
4.8k words
4.6
24.5k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Black Meat

White guys are kind of clueless. Okay, maybe that's not fair. Preoccupied maybe? I mean it may seem a little stereotypical for me to say so, but when it comes to white guys versus black guys the difference in perception is like night and day. That wasn't intended to be a pun, but I'll take it.

When I was eighteen, I went to a party at my girlfriend's house. We were there for a birthday bash and sleepover. What it turned out to be was a cum dripping Black Cock frenzy with me at it's center. I can still feel my toes scrunching in the carpet as my friends monster black dad took my asshole and gutted me with his gigantic black fuck-hammer. He tore into me, splitting my asshole and pussy wide and leaving me a whimpering whore, utterly broken for anything but big beautiful black bull-cock from that day forth.

I wasn't the only girl at the party who had her world changed forever on the altar of black cock. No little white pussy or ass was spared, and by the time it came to an end the next day we all left in a state of mind altered awe at what had become of us.

I think we all thought it would get out right away. Someone would say something, or our parents would realise what had been done to us. I for one was certain my father would be able to tell the second I walked through the front door. for the last twenty-four hours I had fucked and sucked like a cum crazed whore in a ghetto crack den, and my asshole was still bubbling with the last remnants of some nameless black God's cum. My panties were long gone; left shredded and tossed aside, and I was bare and sore beneath my skirt as well. I ached and I fucking loved it.

Carrying my shoes in hand as I walked in my house, my father saw me and gave me a passing kiss on the cheek, continuing on his way without so much as a second glance. He asked me if I had had fun. I nodded, but he was already on to his next thing. I had to laugh.

It's not that white men are stupid. Let me clarify. A white man, when he sees a pretty girl, might stop and stare for a moment, having some fantasy about her and then going on with his life. In a father's case the sight of a daughter could inspire some warm and fuzzy feelings about his little angel from childhood that fogs his mind and replaces any obvious contradiction to his fantasy with something he's more comfortable with. My mussed hair, missing makeup, and generally well fucked glow wasn't within his ability to notice. He just saw some cute little pig tailed angel.

A Black Bull, when he sees a sexy girl, becomes focused and primal. He feels this fire burning inside him, fueled by the things he wants to do to her and what he needs to accomplish to make those things a reality. When the focus of his desire is white pussy that predatory nature is somehow multiplied. That's not a racist statement, it's just an observation. Black Bulls love to wreck white girls. Halle-fucking-lujah to that. Not all Black studs are Bulls of course, nor are all white men sheep, but the numbers are pretty heavily in favor of the theory.

My father was utterly oblivious to the fact that his daughter had spent the better part of the last two days being passed from one coal black God-cock to the next, getting slammed deep in my drooling ass and cunt as I stretched my jaw to swallow belly-fulls of thick Bull spunk. Yummy. I'd eaten pussy and other girls drooling assholes, had raunchy anal trains run on me, and been called the kind of filthy names that would have offended me to my core a day before. I was their Fuck Pig. I was a Cumslut Whore. I smiled when I thought of how they groped and fucked me while calling me their Snowbunny Bitch. Fuck! I love big Black Bull Cock. You could say they broke me. I'd say I had evolved.

Over the next few weeks I noticed other girls who had been at the party in passing. We saw one another in the halls at school and smiled, blushing at the dirty secret we shared. At any time one of them could have said something to someone and let the world know what had happened that night. No one did. The usual gossip that girls are so famous for was now our well guarded secret. Bookish girls winked and smiled at preppy prom queens, female athletes and cheerleaders nodded knowingly to passing grunge cuties, and quiet unassuming girls next door like myself were noticed by the most popular girls in school. It must be kind of like when men go to war together; shed the same blood in the same mud and so forth. Our particular mud was creamy, salty-sweet, and spewed from the glistening knobs of Big Black Cock. We were all aching to sign up for another tour of combat.

Now, while white guys seem to be oblivious to the kind of changes that were happening to not just me, but lots of the other girls around me, another thing that seems to set Black Bulls apart is insight. A well fucked little slut moves differently than some innocent virgin. She carries herself in another way, and Black Bull instinct seems to notice that. Either that, or I was putting off some pheromone that's only detectable by larger noses.

Oh stop being like that. Their noses are bigger. It's a fact. Look it up.

My first hint that I had changed on some kind of biological level, and or the word had secretly gotten out about me was when I went into town the following week to pick up some groceries for my mother from our local butcher shop.

Ben the butcher had been our go to guy for prime cuts for as long as I could remember. He was this towering stud with dark chocolate skin and the hint of a beer belly which was offset by a pair of arms that looked like tree trunks. He had a bald head, a big smile with adorable dimples, and he jiggled when he laughed like some kind of sexy ass Black Santa.

The second I entered Ben's shop he noticed me, arching his eyebrow as I came through the door with a jingle of the bell overhead. His huge smile followed, and he picked up a towel to wipe his hands clean as he stepped out from around the counter to greet me.

"If it ain't tiny little Emma Price." He began, hands on hips and flashing me his toothiest grin. "Girl. You best stop growin up, or I'm a gonna start thinkin your to old fo me to pinch those cheeks."

I'm sure I was blushing. Not just was I seeing him in a whole new light because of my recent Black Cock rewiring, but I had never actually noticed his full lips and the way his pretty brown eyes stole glances up and down my legs as he made small talk. He probably looked my mom up and down like that too. If I'm pretty, she's a fucking goddess. More on that in a later chapter.

Dressed as I was in my cutest little jean shorts and a tiny spaghetti-string halter with sneakers, I wasn't covering up much. Maybe it was the hot summer day, or maybe I had dressed as I had subconsciously. Either way, I liked the way his eyes felt on me. I made a point of turning away from him to bend over and peer into the glass display once or twice too, noticing in the reflection how he eye-banged me with those pretty eyes of his.

I was waggling my little ass under his nose, and he wasn't missing out on the show. I could practically feel his hands on my hips already.

"I have a list." I told him at last, grinning brightly as I handed over the note my mother had sent along with me. He took it, and I was sure to let my fingers linger along his own as he did. He began to read it, but after every few lines he would look up at me again, tilting his head to the side as if trying to figure out what had changed in me. "My mom is in dire need of some of your famous sausage." I said, adding a wink as if joking with him. "What my Dad brings home isn't nearly as good as what you got." He smiled.

"She says there's nothing as yummy as your meat between her buns." I added, narrowing my eyes and letting him see the wicked in my grin. "Personally, I can't wait to get it in my mouth. Nothing fills me up better."

He chuckled. slipping the note into his bib pocket and giving me a long look. "Talk like that'll get you put over someone's knee young lady." He said, arching that sexy eyebrow and quirking up one corner of his lips up as he stood before me. "You think you bein cute, but lookin like that you best watch yo-self."

I didn't answer him. He didn't speak either, and there was this long moment where he just sort of stared at me and I looked back up at him. His smile faded, and I bit into my lower lip as I watched him change from a polite older man into something far more serious.

We were alone, and I stepped in closer to Ben and let him tower over me. If he had always been so fucking huge I hadn't noticed. Now he seemed like a monster and his kind eyes became much more intense as he looked down on me. Still, neither of us spoke.

Raising one hand up alongside my face, Ben cupped my cheek in his hand and I tilted my head to look up at him as he did. He glanced at the door, but my eyes were fixed on what I wanted. When he looked back he found my mouth wrapped around his big thumb giving it suck.

"That's a dangerous game you playin at girl." He said. His voice had changed too. It was deeper; powerful and bestial. The way he looked at me was like (I realize the irony here.) a piece of meat. "You just might need you a spankin fo real."

I didn't answer, and after another pause he had had enough of my teasing him. Big as he was, he was like lightning as he reached out and grabbed me, yanking me into him and tossing me up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I yelped, and I was shocked, but I said nothing as he locked the front door to his butcher shop and turned the sign to closed.

The next thing I knew we were in the back room. Ben sat me right down on a dirty old butchers block and snaked his fat tongue in between my lips as he completely invaded my mouth. I mewled with pleasure as I suckled it, and my tiny tongue fought a losing battle from the start as he bullied it around with his own.

he tore aside his bloody apron and backed off, licking his lips as he made short work of his t-shirt. His chest was hairless with huge pecks, and even his big beer belly was solid and sexy as fuck. My top came off next, peeled right up and off of me as he stepped in between my thighs and he lifted me back up into his arms; my tiny little ass cupped in just one of his massive hands as he brought his mouth down onto my teenage tit and began to gnaw on my gum-drop nipple like a wild man.

"Fuck!" I groaned, sliding my arms around his neck. I ran my fingers across his bald head and with my other hand I felt the tops of his shoulders and broad back. He was all muscle, and as close to him as I was now I could inhale his scent at last. Masked by the stink of the butcher shop I couldn't smell him, but in his arms his musk was potent and overpowering. I felt my eyes roll back in my head as I drank him in. My pussy felt like it was beginning to cry and my tiny little asshole was spasming and twitching with need. "Please fuck me." I begged.

I didn't have to ask. There was no way I had teased him to his boiling point and anything but my absolute Black Cock destruction was coming next. Even as he went from one well chewed nippe to the next I could feel him tugging my shorts open and pulling them down over my hips. If I had any second thoughts it wouldn't have mattered then. He would have ignored my protests and raped me right in that butcher shop back room. He would have been right to take what was his and I would have fucking loved it.

"Fine ass little bitch!" He growled, setting me down and yanking off my shorts. They were kicked aside in an instant and forgotten about. "Gonna slice me off a piece of that!" He added. "You done fucked up comin in here slingin that little pussy around."

I whined in pleasure. The nastier his words were, the more aroused i became and when I felt his hand on my shoulder I squatted down before him like the obideiant little Fuck-Pig I was.

Huge just isn't the word. As I undid Ben's belt and tugged his pants down his cock fell out and into my groping hands and mouth. I'll never get over the size of most Black Bull's cocks, but he had to weigh ten pounds in my hands, low hung hairless balls and all. That massive titan dick was so fucking big that even hard it hung out from his body at a downward arch. His knob was half covered by thick black foreskin and glistening wet with need. I stuffed my tongue in his cum hole as I surrounded his bulging bulb with my lips and began to slide my hands up and down the length of him in a state of pure bliss.

Ben let me nurse at his cock, stepping out of his pants and resting his enormous hand on top of my head as I gobbled down mouth fulls of his yummy pre-cum. Soon I started to work my mouth up and down the first few inches of him, straining my jaw as I did, and his dark black meat was heavily coated with my spit bubbles mixed with his freely flowing sap.

Looking up at him, I removed his cock from my mouth and let him watch me drag my tongue up and down the sides of it as we locked eyes. He watched as I gave it little love kisses along the finger-thick veins and slathered him with my drool. He really liked it when I ignored the prim and proper nature I had once shown him and just wallowed in his big wet cock, letting his slime coat my pretty princess cheeks. He'd known me most of my young life, but I was no little girl anymore. I was just his little cocksucker now.

Once again I felt him yanking me up. I felt weightless in his arms as he placed me on the block once more and pushed my thighs apart. "Holy shit!" I called out, unable to control myself as he went down on me and began to eat me alive. Like him, I was hairless down there. He dove right in and stuffed his tongue so deep inside me it reached past any limits I imagined a white boy cock could ever reach.

I laid back, groaning as he devoured me; my upper body dangling off the other side of the butcher's block as I felt him take my thighs in hand and hold me in place. His spit was drooling down from my pussy in rivers, pooling in the pocket of my butthole between my cheeks. I could feel it quivering and puckering as it was greased for the inevitable brutality I prayed he had in store for it. His saliva felt so scorching hot it was cooking my little asshole in need and desire.

"You so mothafuckin sweet!" He spoke, snarling through clenched teeth as he rose up and took his cock in hand. He held me still by one thigh and used his other hand to grasp the base of his club, bringing it down with a wet smack atop my sopping wet pussy folds. "Gonna fuck this little pink pussy up. That what you want bitch? Gonna stuff you like a turkey."

It didn't even occur to him to offer to use a condom. I might have thought less of him if he had. Quick public service announcement here. Girls. NEVER cover a gorgeous black cock with anything before you take it. There should be a fucking law against it.

I felt like screaming out as he stuffed his dick into me and shoved right past my pretty little folds. His knob was as big as a grapefruit and while my instinct was to call out in a mixture of agony and ecstasy I had my breath stolen from me as he pushed the meat of my cunt outside-in along with his giant hammer and began to pump me without a second thought.

I was breathing in shallow breaths, and quaking in a full body shudder of orgasm as I came all over his cock on his first entry. I felt my whole body turn to warm butter as I dangled backward off the butcher block again and he began to fuck me with long deep strokes, grunting and groaning like a nightmare beast as he sheathed his dick in my teenage womb.

I was weightless again as I felt his hand slide under the small of my back and he lifted me up off the block. He brought my upper body back up against him and I threw my arms around his neck and legs around his hips as he began to bounce me on that collossal cockshaft. I started to laugh out loud with joy, and the sound of his hot flesh smacking against my own mixed with the sputtering sloshes of my pussy being invaded was like music to my ears.

"Little bitch gonna bring this pussy round mo from now on!" He commanded me, taking a breath to pull off my sneakers and guide my little sock clad feet to his hips. "You gonna have to milk this big dick mo often. This fine little pussy need that Black Dick."

"Ye... Yes sir." I said, still trying to find my breath. With him stalled for a second in my steaming little pussy I took my opportunity to show him what a good girl I was, and once I had both feet squarely on his hips I began to slide my hole up and down his dick without encouragement. He groaned deep in his chest as I did, and leaned back against a countertop behind him with a dirty smile to take a break from wrecking me so I could go right on ahead and wreck myself.

Fingers locked behind his huge neck and with my feet gripping him just above those massive thigh muscles, I worked my slippery cunt up and down his enormous prick like a well paid little hooker. I was smiling from ear to ear as I took his gorgeous cock and tossing my hair wildly about as I rode him. He didn't even have to move. I wanted so much to fuck that cock and reward him for having given it to me in the first place.

GOD in heaven. The look in his eyes as he watched me ride his big fucking cock was so intense I felt like once he was done fucking me he might eat me alive. It was thrilling to have been so bold to walk right into his shop with the intention of letting him have me. I don't even know if that had been what I meant to do from the start. Now that he was buried in my pussy; my tummy bulging each time his cock went so deep it couldn't help but bend and bow inside me, I couldn't remember any other reason for me to have come. He wasn't even a butcher right then and there. He was a Big Black Bull and I was the slutty little Pig that had come to beg for his fuck.

I moved in tight to him, kissing him once again and slobbering heavily on his big juicy lips as I slowed my bouncing to a gentle rise and fall. I knew his long black cock must look sexy as hell with my juices painted all up and down his shaft, and as much as I had cum on him I was sure there was a frothy white ring of my milk around his base. He chuckled as I gave my best effort to coating his chin with my spit as well, growling like a horny little kitten as he held my hips and bulged deep inside my pussy.

"You know if I cum, I'm gonna put a baby in you girl." He growled, no intention of pulling out of me. He grabbed me by my chin and locked eyes with me as I settled down onto his dick, balls deep in my drooling pussy. "Yo momma gonna have my hide if I ruin her little baby girl. You way to fine to hold back with though."

I beamed a smile, stirring my hips on his big ass cock and rubbing my little tits up and down his broad chest as I moved in close to his ear. I bit it lightly, tugging it with my teeth and then let him feel my hot breath on it as I whispered my solution.

"You'll just have to breed my little butthole then Benny." I purred. I could have told him I was on birth control, or that I had had about ten or twelve Black Bulls flood my little womb with cum just days before, but the reaction I got from him when I offered my asshole was far too yummy to deny myself.

"Dirty little bitch!" He growled, smiling from ear to ear as he lifted me right up off his dick and set me down. He yanked me around so my little tushie was in his sights, then forced me to my knees as he came down behind me. I whined as he grabbed a handful of my hair and guided his drooling knob between my cheeks.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I moaned like a whore as his slimy bulb busted into me at a downward angle. He didn't get to his knees, and instead squatted down so he would have better leverage on me as he used one hand to hold me in place and the other to guide his weapon into my butt. My tiny little ring was worthless in any attempt to resist him, and my mouth fell open in shock as he buried his full length into me without an ounce of mercy. I almost passed out from the intense pain, but the wave of pleasure that followed was a fucking rapture.

12