Black Empire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it was like he had become a mindless Bull buried in his whore, and he began to grunt and growl as he started full on gut-fucking me. His huge balls would swing under me, spanking my sloppy pussy on each downward thrust, and though I couldn't see it, it felt like an inch or so of my insides were pulled out along with his cock on each outstroke; a slick little pink sleave of teen fuckflesh gripping his dick as though unwilling to let him leave.

At one point I lost all control of my body. I was shuddering in orgasm from having my asshole pummeled, and I laid down on my chest on the cold floor with my ass high behind me receiving my punishment. My eyes rolled back and I felt my tongue fall out of my mouth as I gasped on each downward invasion. The floor was salty and had traces of the slop that had fallen out of me from our earlier fucking. My face was resting in a pool of our cum, and so I turned my chin so I could lap it like a thirsty kitty.

My first experience with Black Bull Cock had changed me forever as a woman. A switch had been flipped inside me that had turned me into something far more dirty and depraved, and you would think that that might have prepared me for my second outing into the world of Black Cock Lust. It hadn't. I may have been far more slutty, and more open and inviting to the man that was brutally defiling my little whore asshoile, but It was as intoxicating and intense as the first time had been.

I whimpered as he fucked me, praying I would never ever get truly used to this. I was nothing but a piece of prime veal under my Big Black Bull Butcher's tenderizing hammer, and I hoped I would always feel so helpless and overpowered by Black Cock. All white girls should be fucked like that. I felt a swell of pitty for any girl that never had what I was getting.

I heard him howling behind me, groping both my ass cheeks and digging his fingers in as if kneading dough as he began to unload in me. It was like a gusher of creamy hot pleasure flooding my bowels, and he gave so much that it fully blasted out of my asshole around him as he slammed himself in nice and deep.

All I could do was whine as he pinned me under him and spent his load in me. I'd lost count of how many orgasms he had given me, and now as I had my final body shaking cum right along with him I felt my mind go utterly blank. Even as his spunk began to run down my inner thighs and drip from my abused pussy all I could do was lay there, wallowing in the cum puddle under my cheek and groaning at the incredible feelings he had given me inside and out.

--------------------

If you're wondering. I did manage to get everything on my mothers list. Curiously, he didn't charge me full price so I pocketed the change and called it a tip. Before I left the shop, Ben pulled me into that big strong chest of his and gave my mouth that massive tongue to slurp on for a little while longer. I'd been a good girl and licked his big horse cock clean of every trace of our fucking, but he didn't mind one bit as he devoured my mouth and let me handle his now spent cock.

"You gonna be a good girl, now?" Ben asked me as we stood together in his back room, my order wrapped and set on fht shelf beside me and his fat cock in my hand. He had one arm around me to hold me close, and three fingers of his hand deep in my stretched out asshole. "You ever feel like you gotta be bad, you know where you come to learn you some manners. You hear?"

I nodded. "Yes sir." I said, sweet little kittenish voice returning. "If I'm ever in the neighborhood and I need some tenderizing, I know just where to cum."

He chuckled at that, and pinched my cheeks together making my mouth open before spitting right inside it on my tongue and sending me on my way with a swat on the rear.

It wasn't until I was in the parking lot and sliding in behind the wheel of my mothers car that I realized that unlike the first time I'd been blacked, there was no pain in my tight little rear. I felt used for sure; slick and creamy inside and I knew he had left a heavy load of his thick Bull Cum in my ass, but as I wriggled in my seat I could feel no trace of ache or bruising.

I looked at myself in the rear view mirror as I realised the truth of what had just happened. I knew it all along of course, but there's having a thing in your head and then there's experiencing the truth of it first hand. There's a kind of beauty in finally realising one's place in this world, and I knew mine now more than ever. My Black Cock Empire was more than just a playful fantasy. If anyone could make it real, it was me.

12