Black Empire Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma and her Mother bond.
6.8k words
4.35
21.3k
34

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Original Sin

I think we all have this image of our parents when we're young. My father was always this professional businessman and leader of the community with his suits and ties, well trimmed haircut, and briefcase full of top secret grown up stuff that I would never understand. My mother was my mom. Simple as that. She was cuddly, warm, sweet, and always there to support me and lift me up when I was down. She was a P.T.A. superstar, church bake sale Queen, and a soccer mom without equal. Her rice crispy treats were out of this world.

Besides being the bright and shining beacon of love and admiration in my young life, my mother was my closest and best friend as well. She knew how to drop the 'Mom' stuff and crawl into bed with me to gossip about boys, or sneak me out of school for a day when I was feeling blue. We'd spend hours in the city shopping for stuff we didn't need all in the name of spending time together. She just got me. Like most girls I guess I assumed that was all there was to her. I never knew the secrets she kept from me back then but when I got a little older I learned the truth. Turned out we were more alike than I had ever dreamed.

My father is pretty two dimensional. I have to make that clear. He was a businessman when I was little, and when I grew up a little he switched over to local politics. If he had any deep dark secrets he was keeping, it was in the illegal columbian cigars he kept in his locked desk drawer or the occasional insider trading he shared with some of the other successful men in his world. Maybe he grabbed a secretary's butt once or twice, and maybe he drank more than he should have, but he wasn't much more exciting than that.

Deep doesn't even begin to describe my mother. The first time I saw an eighteen inch Black Bull Cock buried balls deep in her tight pink asshole I knew that for a fact. She was a fucking Sexual SuperGoddess. Never had she looked more beautiful than with cum slopped across her goddess face and a pair of dark chocolate nuts smashed up against her chin. I'd loved her before, but once I'd seen her like that I worshiped her like no other.

Now that I was old enough to appreciate the finer things of life, (Huge Black-Bull-Cock of course.) The truth of who my mom had always been was revealed to me. After an encounter with some of the finest studs in our town I was becoming an absolute addict for her kisses, which now included that twisty twirly spit soaked tongue of hers as well. She was still my mother, and for sure still my friend, but once she had eaten my pussy and I had given her butthole a spit bath in return, our relationship had evolved in ways I had never dreamed.

I had decided to keep living at home as I started college. It was cheap, laundry and food were free, and school was a short commute so I didn't see the benefit of living on campus. Now that I knew the truth about my mom, there were other perks as well. We shared stolen kisses every chance we got; her pinning me to the wall in the upstairs hallway and flooding my mouth with her sugary sweet spit. She started locking my bedroom door behind her when she would come to check on me before she went to bed too. My father never bothered saying goodnight anymore, but he certainly would have been surprised to walk in on his lovely wife tucking in his little girl with a deliciously perverse goodnight pussy licking. Think that's a little warped? To each their own I guess. I for one love my sexy ass mother, and I had fallen in love with her body as well.

"Morning Pumpkin." She greeted me as entered the kitchen one morning clad in my cutest cream colored silk boxers and a 'Hello Kitty' top that hugged my boobs nicely and left my tummy bare. I was wearing low cut socks and had my hair pulled back in a ponytail as she met me with a sweet kiss on the cheek and a knowing smile before turning back to the flapjacks sizzling on the grill.

We shared a wicked little glance at one another that went unnoticed by my father, sitting behind his morning paper at the kitchen table. His coffee was about half finished but still steaming. I figured he was about ten minutes from making his way out the door.

"Sleep well, Pumpkin?" Mom asked, flashing me her gorgeous smile in a glance as I openly checked out her smoking hot body in her own morning outfit.

I nodded. She was wearing her cutest little white satin kimono with pretty pink cherry blossoms, which left those long goddess legs exposed just below her incredible ass, and as she cooked she did this thing where she brought up one foot behind her and twirled her toe in little circles on the linoleum flooring. One side of her top was threatening to fall away revealing her shoulder, and the material itself was clinging to her, hugging her body in such a way that I could trace the line of her down to where her luscious ass made this naughty little shelf of sexiness just before curving around to the tops of those thick runners thighs. Fuck! I could have walked right up behind her and fallen to my knees to worship that ass. She would have been so much more comfortable using my face as a seat as she cooked.

"I slept like a log." I told her, batting my eyelashes as she met my gaze. Her eyes on me were far more intense than they had been before we had become lovers, and just looking at each other had become a sexual experience in itself. I'd drank deeply from this beautiful woman's body and seen her at her most wild and uninhibited. Just being close to her made my pussy wet.

She beamed a smile as she walked over to me, setting down a plate with flapjacks piled high and reaching out for the syrup. Leaning over my shoulder, I could feel the heat of her as she poured a generous helping over my cakes. I inhaled deeply, taking her in as her kimono fell open just a bit allowing the bare flesh of her half exposed breast to press into the side of my cheek. My whole body shivered and I looked up at her to find her staring back at me with a wicked grin. It would have been so easy for me to turn my head and give her big pink nipple suck. My Dad might not have even noticed.

"They're chocolate chip sweetie." She informed me, nodding toward the pancakes she had laid out. "I know how much you looooveee chocolate. Did you want some of my yummy cream on them as well? You know mommy's cream makes that chocolate even tastier."

Such a fucking tease. I spoke to her with my eyes, feeling the heat inside me rising as I nodded eagerly, rubbing my cheek back against her goddess tit as she covered my breakfast with a layer of fluffy sweetness that couldn't even begin to compare with her own.

"You won't be able to eat like that forever." My father spoke up, shuffling his paper. "Youth is wasted on the young. All that sugar and those carbs will make you fat Darling. You spoil her Julia."

"Don't be such a grump Harold." My mother returned. "I'll spoil her if I like. She's my angel and besides, she's getting plenty of protein in her diet, and she gets lots and lots of exercise." She turned to me again, her eyebrows rising as she punctuated her filthy little innuendo.

"Well. Don't say I didn't warn you." My dad rose, gulping down the last of his coffee before rounding the table to kiss me on the top of my head like I was still five years old. He shared an awkward double cheek kiss with my mom on his way out the door, and the minute he was gone we looked at each other with desire. At once the facade of our sweet little 'Leave It To Beaver' middle class world melted away as the shared truth between us surfaced.

I watched as my mother turned off the stove, leaning back against the kitchen counter and allowing her robe to open, her big beautiful tits on full display. If I haven't adequetely described her try and imagine is Marilyn Monroe had had even larger tits, a curvier ass, and had been a depraved interracial pornstar. She was wearing sheer panties that did nothing to hide her perfect peach of a pussy, and as I drank her in she drew one foot up slowly alongside her calve, as if posing for me.

"Is it yummy?" She asked, head tilted to one side as if teasing me. She let her tongue tease across her top lip, fucking me with her big blue eyes and brought up one hand to tease her fingers across her gorgeous baby-pink nipple. Suddenly her peaches and cream bath oil began to fill the room and my senses were on fire with incestuous desire.

"We're not talking about the pancakes, are we?" I asked. I turned in my seat to face her, unwilling to be outmatched as I spread my legs and placed my hands between my thighs on the edge of my chair. I arched my back and pushed out my firm little tits as I challenged her. "I haven't actually tried them yet, so I'll have to assume you mean your pussy, in which case... Yes Mommy. Your pussy is fucking deliscious."

I had this image in my mind of wrestling with her, knocking the dishes off the kitchen table and taking turns pouring syrup over each other's juicy butts as we took turns having a proper breakfast of sticky-sweet asshole and sugary pussy-cream.

Instead, she decided to prolong the tease, closing her robe and tying it back in place as she walked over to the table and sat beside me, pulling her chair in close so our legs were intertwined; her bare foot finding mine and caressing it as she spoke.

"I think we should talk darling. I owe you an explanation." My mom spoke sweetly, reaching out and running her nails along my thigh. Just her touch brought cute little goosebumps and I watched her pout bee-stung lips as I hung on every word. "We haven't had much time to talk about things." She added. "I'm sure you have questions. Sharing those Big-Bull-Cocks was one of the most intense and wonderful experiences of my life. I regret nothing baby."

I had to kiss her, and as I moved forward she found my cheek with her tender fingertips and guided me as I opened my mouth around her tongue and suckled it for a long sweet moment. In truth, I was curious. I assumed that my first time being with a black guy and the way he utterly ravaged me had twisted me into the pervy little slut I had become. Now I was beginning to see that who I was might have been in my blood all along. When i had seen her fucking and sucking those gorgeous Black Bulls I had seen something in my mother that I knew was growing inside myself as well.

"We're a couple of Black Cock whores, aren't we Momma?" I asked her, sliding my hand under her robe and latching onto her gorgeous breast as I pulled back from our kiss with her flavor on my lips.

"Whores do it for money baby." She winked. "There isn't a word for what we are." She smirked. "When I see a huge black cock like that, I lose myself to the lust and hunger inside me. I don't just want to please those men, I need to and the more depraved and filthy they want to have me the more I enjoy it. Baby, I don't even consider it cheating on your father. It's not as if he could ever do to me what Big Black Cock can. It's like comparing apples and airplanes.

I understood exactly what she meant, and we came together once more in our second kiss of the morning. I whimpered with pure pleasure as she gathered a delicious little pool of her spit in her mouth and held it over my open mouth like a momma bird feeding her young. I felt it slide down my throat like pure boxers and cupped her soft palm over my bald little pussy. It was so intense I knew I would cum the second she split my seeping peach.

"I met your father when we were both young." My mother told me as we continued to make out with one another. She wanted me to know who she had been and how she had discovered what we now shared, so I listened intently as she painted a picture of her youth and the town where she had grown up, not so far from where we lived now.

My mom had been a cheerleader in senior high. She was stunning even back then, and from where I sat she had only gotten more beautiful with age. Just a little shorter, with a more fit and trim little body, Julia Darling had been one of the most popular girls in school, and her sweetheart Harold was among the elite of his peers.

"Harold was a jock." She told me, easing her fingers into my seeping pussy as she spoke. "I loved him, and I suppose I still do. He gave me you after all. I was sure at the time that he and I were soul mates and we'd spend our lives together. Then we had sex." She rolled her eyes. "Not exactly what I was hoping for." She added with a sigh. "I imagined fireworks. What I got was more like a car backfiring."

As my mother spoke, I closed my eyes. She began to fuck me tenderly as i leaned back in my chair and I felt my world fading away as I imagined her in her younger days.

----------

It was the mid eighties, with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts on the radio singing 'I Love Rock and Roll,' and my parents both at the last game of the season. My father was on the football field doing his thing and my mom was bouncing about wildly on the sidelines in her cute little pleated skirt and halter top. Back then her tits were just as incredible, jiggling wildly under her top as she shook her ass and cartwheeled for the joy of the crowd, testing the material of that little uniform to its limits.

My dad's team called themselves The Dolphins. They were up against a rival school's own Cougars. It wasn't looking good for our side on the field. As it turned out, the Cougars were from an inner city school that was mostly black. While Dad's team had some big dudes on their end of the field, the cougars were absolute monsters.

By halftime the Dolphins were being well and truly pounded. Two of their best players had been taken off the field on stretchers and young Julia Darling was forced to watch as her man's team was met time and time again on the field with an impossible foe. As the halftime show began, the Dolphin's coach took what was left of his boys into the locker room for a pep talk and Julia decided to take a short walk to calm her nerves.

Looking for a way to escape the scrutiny of the crowd and take a break from the cheerful persona that her uniform demanded, Julia slipped away under the bleachers for a moment to herself. There was a hole in the boards just big enough for her to slip through, and once she made her way inside she found only a few random shafts of light shining in from overhead between the legs of various fans above.

"Hey Sugar." A voice from the darkness put Julia on full alert as she looked up to see a pair of big white eyes staring her down. It was a boy from the other team. He'd been under the stands long enough for his eyes to adjust to the dim light, and she could almost feel him checking out her hard little body as he moved closer. "You lookin fo somethin Cupcake? Maybe you need to take yo mind off the whoopin we givin them white boys?"

"I gotta go." Julia turned to leave, but she was blocked by a second figure who stepped in behind her. His chest was like a wall of bricks. He towered over her, his big smile lit by a beam of light from above revealing thick lips and bright white teeth. "Let me go, or I'll scream."

"Damn baby. Why it gotta be like that?" The second figure asked, chuckling as he reached out and placed his hands on Julia's hips. She tried to pull away, but he was impossibly strong; even more so than her boyfriend by far. "We just wanna be friends. Ain't gonna hurt you or nothin." Both boys snickered at that.

"She just scared cause we black." The first boy said, grinning as he stepped in close, revealing his face in the light. He was incredibly handsome, with big brown eyes and a squared jaw. On the sides of his head he had cut out wild tribal patterns that seemed to mark him as a warrior among his kind. "That it Boo? Yo Daddy tell you to say away from niggas, cause we only wanna put it up in you? You scared? Think we just gonna dick you down?"

"I'm not scared!" Julia shoved off from guy number two at last, tugging her skirt back into place as she looked at the two brutes towering over her and stood her ground. "You just spooked me is all. I'm not like that. I don't care if you're black."

"You ain't never seen a brotha close up then. That it?" Guy number one asked. "I'm Marcus. This my bro, Pete. It's cool though. Most white girls can't handle what we got. You ain't the first to get all shy. Truth is, we'd probably break you if we got it on."

Pete chuckled at his buddies comments, the two of them fist bumping as they enjoyed their power over the cornered white girl they were teasing. Julia was nothing if not proud though, and refused to give them the satisfaction. Instead she crossed her arms, refusing to give ground.

In truth she didn't believe the rumors. She was still young and hadn't been around many black guys, but she'd heard the stories other girls tell. She'd even seen some pictures in adult magazines, but those were faked and the ones that weren't were one in a million. Sure there were guys out there with big dicks. Harold himself had a nice sized seven incher, but It was just an urban legend what they said about black dudes.

"So lemmie see then." Julia challenged them both, one eyebrow high and a look of confidence on her pretty face as she glanced down to their crotches. "You're all talk, and you're no better than white boys. You just think you're hot because you're big, or whatever. You're not special at..."

Julia trailed off, frozen in mid thought as she watched both boys smile from ear to ear, reaching down to undo the laces at their hips and peeling their football bottoms open to reveal what they were hiding inside. Neither of them were shy about doing just as she'd asked and she stared with wide eyes as they peeled down their uniform bottoms and she saw the massive bulges contained in their stretched out jock straps.

Both Marcus and Pete pulled the material of their underwear aside as one and let their cocks fall free. Julia almost fell over, forced to take a step back at the sight of their colossal cocks. Each one was still soft, but already well over a foot long with a set of heavy tennis ball sized nuts dangling just behind each of their elephant sized shafts.

"Holy shit!" She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. As she did, both boys stepped toward her. It was like some primal switch inside her had been flipped. Everything she knew and had been raised to believe told her she should leave right then and there, but for some reason as they came closer she was compelled. She reached out and took each of their heavy black tree-trunks in her hands. She could hardly believe what she was doing.

"Maybe you down after all Baby Gurl." Marcus said, smiling brightly as he allowed his massive dick to be handled. Reaching down himself, he grabbed a full hand full of Julia's panty clad ass under her skirt. She didn't move away from him. In fact, as she felt his fingers digging into the flesh of her ass, she pushed herself harder into his palm. "You down girl? Yo boyfriend ain't got nothin like that, do he?"

"No." Julia answered, her mouth suddenly very dry. She licked her lips and swallowed hard as she stared down at the pair of massive black dicks in her hands, unable to tear her eyes away as they grew even fatter, each one swelling at her touch and arching up against her belly and hip. "He doesn't. They're so big."

Harold's cock didn't even begin to compare, and Julia felt her body growing warm with desire as she pumped her fingers up and down the gorgeous black dicks offered her. She bit her lip as she saw the way she could push down on the skin of their dark meat and it would ease back over a big glistening cock knob. Even in the dim light beneath the bleachers both their fat bulbs were shiny and wet with pre-cum already. They were absolutely beautiful, and she couldn't help but wonder how they would taste in her mouth.

"Nobody watchin baby." Pete told her with a hand at the small of her back, sliding up along her spine and cupping the back of her head. "Go on then. Do what you do. You know you gots to kiss on em."

12