Black Empire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pure instinct. As if it was as if the only natural thing to do at that moment, Julia looked up to see both Pete and Marcus staring her down and smiling from ear to ear in a kind of smug but satisfied way as she squatted down between them and opened her lips around Marcus's cock. She knew that everything else in her life was just posturing and bullshit in that moment. The only thing that mattered right then was the sweet musky black meat in her mouth.

"Bet she never sucked on her boyfriend's tiny dick." Marcus groaned, chuckling as he watched Julia strain to open her mouth around his bulb and finally manage to get the full tip inside. She just mewled as she began to scrub her tongue all over his slick dome. She was pushing it into his hole as well, groaning as she was rewarded with more of his creamy pre and he put his hand on the back of her neck to help guide her like the cocksucking slut she was.

"You do remember you got a boyfriend, right girl?" Marcus chuckled. "He that white boy quarterback, right? Go on baby. You can stop right now and run back to him. If you keep on suckin you know what that mean?"

"It means he's a bitch." Pete added, guiding Julia's mouth from Marcus's prick to his own as she gasped for air and left behind long strings of spit between her chin, lips, and both glistening knobs. "That what it is girl? He a bitch? You fuckin say it."

"He's a bitch." Julia said, her voice was monotone; almost hypnotized as she moved her tongue in a long circle around Pete's cock-knob before taking him in and closing her eyes to revel in the sweetness of her second big black cock.

She'd never gone down on Harold. He'd asked, but she had always told him she thought it was dirty. With him it was. Now she understood the truth. How could she ever do this for her boyfriend? This was something that should only ever be done for Big Black Cock. It was like she was discovering some universal truth as she pushed herself, groaning as Pete's drooling tip smashed against the back of her throat.

"Don't wanna mess up that uniform baby." Marcus said, pulling Julia's top up and off over her head, forcing her to give up Pete's big dick for a moment as he bared her big tits and tossed her uniform over a support bar nearby. "May as well get that skirt off too, since we gonna go up in you good. You know I gots to have that honey."

"Okay." Julia answered, nodding as she stood. She peeled her skirt and panties down as one as she looked up at both boys grinning at her. She turned, posing for them as she revealed herself, her naked ass and the pretty little tuft of blond fuzz above her teen pussy on display.

Both Pete and Marcus reached out, their massive hands grabbing hold of her ass and hips from all sides as Julia felt them pulling her in. She could do nothing to stop them, nor did she want to as she felt their fingers sliding down into the crevice between her buns and between her thighs. She closed her eyes, moaning with lust as she felt one of them ease his finger into her pussy. One finger from these huge Bulls was as big as Harold's tiny prick had ever felt inside her, and she knew even as he began to slide it in and out of her soaking wet folds that this was just the beginning. They were going to fuck her, and as it sank in to her that she was about to not only cheat on her boyfriend but in some way become a traitor to her race, school, and her parents trust all at once she couldn't help but cum.

"Back to work girl." Pete chuckled as he reached out and took Julia by her ponytail, walking her over to a pair of cross bars and pushing her over them at her waist as he offered his swollen meat back to her mouth. She closed her eyes the moment she felt his heavy flesh on her tongue, and groaned with desire as she once more took his spit-glistening knob back inside, deeper this time, stretching her jaw to make room for as much big black dick as she could take and letting him slide by inches into her throat as well.

Behind her Marcus had peeled himself out of his pads and set them aside. He squatted down, getting a close up view of Julia's perfect little pussy and puckered asshole before leaning in and driving his tongue deep into her quivering pussy. She was so wet that the sounds of his groans of desire couldn't overshadow the squelching suckling noises of her teenage cunt as he buried himself chin deep in her hole.

Naked down to her sneakers, Julia felt hands take hold of her body and lift her into the air between them. They were so strong that she was hardly an effort for them as she felt Marcus bury his face in her pussy and take her full weight on his swirling tongue. At her other end Pete had taken her by the back of her head, guiding her as he straightened out her throat and fed his cock deeper with every stroke. In the darkness of their secret fuck spot she could only see the bottom of his face in a beam of light as she looked up at him. He was smiling brightly, so smug and satisfied as he enjoyed every whimper and grunt she would make as her throat opened up to accept him; her gag reflex bullied aside as he sank his meat into her mouth like it was just another frothing little white girl pussy.

Outside, a cheer roared as the other girls finished their halftime routine and the band struck up again. Feet were stamping on the bleachers overhead and fans were cheering the show as Julia's innocence was taken just below them. Her throat bulged as Pete used her mouth like a frothing cunt at one end while Marcus slathered her pussy with his tongue, drawing it up across her quivering butthole to grease her for what he had in mind.

Marcus had no intention of leaving any bit of her unclaimed, and Julia yelped with Pete lodged deep in her throat as she felt her butthole being forced open and a wriggling tongue slipping inside her. The feeling was so intense, and his mouth so hot as he ate her ass that she couldn't hold back another intense orgasm, shaking between the two of them as Marcus pushed a large mouthful of his spit into her asshole.

At last Pete pulled back, laughing out loud as Julia sputtered and caught her breath. He used his big slimy cock to paint her face as she got her barings, and when she went right back to slurping on his drooling knob he guided her hands to his hips so she could hold on and suck at her leisure.

"I think this ho good and broke Marcus." Pete said with a chuckle. "Look how she suckin that meat."

"Nah." Marcus drew back, licking his lips of Julia's flavor. "She just gettin started, but I know what she need." He stood, guiding her back into place over the cross beams and posing her ass as he moved in behind her. "I bet that white boy of hers already been up in this pussy, but I know somethin she ain't gave up yet." He said with a grin.

"Wait..." Julia whimpered, removing her lips from Pete's dick as she rose up and looked back. The feeling of a hot bulb of thick black flesh against her butthole caused her whole body to stiffen, and she stood up on her tiptoes, unable to do anything but push against the cross bars as Marcus ignored her altogether and pushed his cock into her ass. "Ohhhhhhhh Gaaaawwddddd!" She screamed out loud, her wail of agony overwhelmed by the cheers of the crowd above her.

Everything turned bright white with pain in an instant, and then the world went pitch black. Julia thought she had passed out from the intense pain of being split open Marcus's brute of a cock, but she soon realized where she was and what was happening to her. She knew there was nothing she could do to escape him, and while the pain still remained deep in her ass, she couldn't deny a building heat and throbbing pleasure as well. His cock was like fire inside her, and with every stroke of it she was beginning to welcome the next.

"Shit this bitch tight!" Marcus groaned, taking his time as he slid his full length deep inside the teen slut he had taken. He held both her legs up and spread apart with his hands under her thighs, spread open with her belly resting on the cross bars beneath her. He'd even taken off her shoes, wanting her to be buck ass naked as he dicked her down. Now that he had her in position he could enjoy himself, feeding his big black dick in and out of her as groaned like a lion in heat.

"I'm next babygurl." Pete said, grinning like a wild man as he held Julia by her chin and used his free hand to smack her pretty face with his dripping wet dick. "We gonna take turns guttin you til we know that booty hole good and ruined. You like that shit, don't you boo. MMmmm You look like you love that black meat in your booty!"

"L..." Julia whined, half dangling over the crossbars now, and unable to do more than grip them for support. "Like it... I..." She groaned. "Soooo big. MMmmmm Fuck me." She whimpered. "Fu... Fuck me good with your big black cocks!!"

"You sho girl?" Marcus asked, burying his cock balls deep in Julia's ass and grabbing hold of her by her hair as he leaned down. "I thought you had you a white boy boyfriend. Mmmmm. Maybe we best stop dickin you out before you ruined fo good, huh?"

"Please, no." She cried. "Don't stop. Oh Fuuucckkkkk." She felt her body begin to cum again, so much more intense this time. "Feels soooo fuckin good. Fuck me!!! Fuck me with your big black cocks!!! Fuck my dirty ass!" She screamed.

"Come get some bro!" Marcus spoke through gritted teeth as he pulled Julia back onto his huge dick and yanked her back against him. With both hands under her knees he guided her arms up and back around his neck as he stood, pulling her off the cross beams and lifting her up and down on his ass-churning cock. "Come get this pussy. Help me flood this bitch!"

Pete laughed out loud, stepping right up and taking his huge dick in hand. He pressed it hard against Julia's unoccupied pussy and gave a grunt as he sheathed himself in her, moaning at how tight she was as he felt his buddies own bulging black prick inside her as well; the pair of them separated by a tiny wall of teenage innocence.

Pete took hold of one leg as Marcus handled the other, hands sliding all over her exposed flesh as Julia was rag-doll-dicked between them. She felt a mouth close over her bare toes, and one of them crush his lips down onto her own and feed her his tongue, but she was beyond knowing where one ended and the other began as both her holes were taken at once, fucking her teenaged body into oblivion as she became a true woman pinned between them.

No more smack talk. Both brute studs were grunting right along with Julia's whines and whimpers as they took hold of her and proceeded to stretch her holes with their big black slabs. Even as she sank her teen into Pete's shoulder in yet another mind blowing orgasm he kept right on slopping himself inside her, tossing his head back as he painted her walls with his thick butter.

Behind her, Marcus had already dropped his heavy load in her asshole, but was unwilling to stop taking her. She was so tight, and his cock so huge that he kept right on fucking her as his milk freely drooled from her used butthole down between his swinging balls. He'd stuffed his tongue in her ear as he violated her, and when he was able he whispered what a fucking slut she was, filling her head with words that would become her new religion.

"You was born to take Bull-Dick bitch." Marcus whispered, grunting as he felt his dick spit yet another rope of lust deep in Julia's bowels. "This fuckin body of yours be made fo pleasin niggas! Say it you dirty bitch. Mmmmm Fuck you so fine. I wanna hear it."

"Fucking..." Julia whimpered, unable to stop shaking as she came all over Pete's big cock even as he flooded her womb with his potent seed. "I fucking love black cock. MMmmmmm I belong to Black-Bull-Cock." She added, fingers digging into the flesh at the back of Marcus's neck as she was pushed and pulled between them. "I'll worship Big Black Bull Dick FOREVER!!!!" She screamed, her own words adding to the cheers of the crowd overhead, as though they were cheering her and her words of absolute devotion.

----------

"Holy shit!" I gasped, my body covered in a light sheen of sweat as I came back down to earth and found myself back in our kitchen with my mother. I looked up at her, standing between my thighs with me seated on the kitchen counter and my panties tossed to the floor at our feet. Her robe was gone, and she smiled with warmth, love, and devotion at me as she pumped three of her slick fingers in and out of my pussy while telling me her story.

She paused, grinning from ear to ear as she removed them, sliding right up against me and taking each slippery digit in turn to her lips to savor the flavor of my creamy cum. "MMmmmmm. So fucking yummy." SHe purred.

"I never questioned who I was after that Baby." Mom said, rubbing her naked belly sweetly against my own. "After our little halftime fuck I let the boys go back to their team and I slipped out from under the stands and rejoined my squad. I told them I had a tummy ache in order to bow out from any cheering, so I just rode the bench for the rest of the game, all the while trying to squeeze my used little holes tight to keep the gallon or so of Bull Cum from leaking out of me.

"You're so dirty." I giggled, sliding my hands around her and down over her gorgeous ass, pushing her panties off as I did. "You were so bad. I love you so fucking much."

She went on to tell me the rest, like how she had been worried she was going to get pregnant for the next couple weeks and how she had come up with the perfect solution for that in letting Harold knock her up. She knew by then she could never turn back from black cock lust, but he had money, he loved her, and she still had feelings for him. It seemed the perfect way to be the slut she wanted to be while still holding onto her perfect elitist lifestyle.

She'd started hanging with Marcus and Pete outside of school, and snuck into the city as often as she could. Soon she was getting gangbanged by their whole team; the coach included, all while keeping up appearances back home.

"I was such a Black-Dick-Fuck-Pig, and I knew it." She told me. "I didn't feel guilty about it either. It all felt so incredibly right. To bad society wasn't ready to accept me for who and what I was. I doubt they ever will be, so I worship black cock like so many other women, in secret."

"I can't count the number of hookups I had with big Black Bulls while I had you in my belly Pumpkin." My mother told me, caressing my face as I tenderly finger fucked her asshole. "When you were born, I had to settle down. I took one look in your eyes and fell in love. You needed a mommy, and Harold was talking about moving us out of state with his new job. We were married, and I became a perfect housewife and mother. I never forgot who I was though."

My dad had moved us into our new house just after I was born, and while my mom was taking care of me she was getting to know the town and all her new neighbors. She quickly found a way to explore her dirtier side in secret. Suddenly my days spent at my babysitters house while Momma had her 'Special Outings' made a lot more sense.

I had always loved my mother, but I had only ever known her on the surface. Now that I knew the whole truth there was nothing that would ever come between us. As I pulled her in for another deep kiss before inviting her up stairs to join me in a nice soapy shower, we both heard a knock at the kitchen door. The look on the UPS man's face as he saw us naked in one another's arms was shocking to say the least. He was black, well over six foot tall, and the package he had in those cute little khaki shorts was just what we needed. Lucky for us the upstairs shower held three.

12