Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 01

Story Info
Flirty Vet likes his caresses but no penetration.
4k words
4.5
16.2k
29
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the demands of his successful consulting practice Kirk was committed to maintaining his athletic physique. In his late 40s his six foot 200 pound body still looked ready to compete on the track or gridiron where he'd won accolades years earlier. "Take care of your body and your mind" was his mantra to his young adult offspring Carl and Carla. Practicing what he preached he'd resorted to early morning workouts due to often conflicting obligations with clients or numerous speaking engagements. At 6:00 AM every morning he'd roll out of bed, don exercise togs over his broad chested tapered waist frame and head to the gym. By 6:30 his bulging biceps and shoulders were glistening with perspiration as he enjoyed the solitude to begin his day. With no one else in the gym at this early hour he was able to keep his head clear as he moved unobstructed from station to station.

His routine remained unchanged until one morning when he heard the entrance door open and slam shut. Perturbed by the unexpected (and unwelcomed) interruption, he lowered the heavy weight he had overhead and rested it back onto the weight stand. He turned to see the interloper. He was somewhat surprised to see a willowy blonde since he expected the intruder to be a guy. He found her to be neither attractive nor unattractive as she strode forward with a mauve scrunchie holding her long ponytail. Her zippered jacket prevented an assessment of her body but he guessed her to be 5'6" -- 5'7". "I wonder if she's naturally blonde or another 'bottle beauty'" he mused as she walked. She smiled as she stepped to an open area and pulled a skip rope from her gym bag and doffed her jacket. "Good morning!" she said brightly. Kirk responded in kind.

"It looks like you're well into your early morning workout" she volunteered as she took in his sweat drenched muscles. "I like to get started early too."

"I find it the best way to start my day" Kirk offered as he moved to the pullup station near where she was standing. "I haven't seen you here before so we must have missed each other." He said trying to mask his irritation. "Oh no, I'm new to the area!" she said. "My husband and I are only here short term. We're filling in for friends who are on maternity leave and vacation."

"I see -- then welcome to the area!" he said minding his manners.

While still put off by the interruption Kirk was impressed by the seriousness of her workout. She skipped rope at a rapid pace. Her ponytail swayed with each energetic skip and he detected a soft bounce of her tits with each landing. Her quick pace caused a bead of perspiration to form on her brow. She dropped her rope and headed for the sit up bench Kirk had used earlier.

"Just a minute ma'am!" Kirk said "I used that bench earlier but hadn't wiped it down yet." He quickly grabbed a disinfectant cloth and wiped off the vinyl bench. "I appreciate your courtesy but don't think I deserve a "Ma'am just yet. My name is Iliana and yours?"

"What a striking name for a striking lady"! Kirk intoned with his rich baritone voice. "My name is Kirk"

"With COVID being such an issue I try to make sure I sanitize each piece of equipment I use before I use it and before I leave for the day. I hadn't gotten around to it because usually I'm the only one here at this hour."

"You're so right about COVID although in my line of work, there's always a risk" she said in a lilting tone.

"Oh, what do you do? Kirk asked.

"I'm a veterinarian. My husband is as well."

"That's an interesting, and needed, occupation" Kirk said. Now standing closer to her he noted her light eyebrows "Maybe she is a natural blonde" he thought to himself. Her blue eyes fairly sparkled as they chatted. He noted some small crow's feet at the corners of her eyes and guessed her age as 45 -- 50.

As they resumed their separate workouts Kirk was impressed by her vigor. She moved from one exercise to another without a break. Her t-shirt was soaked thru and sweat was dripping from her chin. She used the hem of her shirt to wipe her brow exposing her six pack abs and part of her mauve sports bra in the process.

Upon noticing that Kirk was watching, she blushed slightly.

They finished almost at the same time and set about wiping down the equipment.

Iliana said "Do you work out at this time every day?" "From the look of your body you MUST!"

"Pretty much" Kirk replied.

"Maybe I'll see you again" Iliana said as her eyes took in Kirk's body from head to toe. "It depends on whether I have an early appointment or not."

"Then I'll see you and your Hubby whenever you can make it." Kirk said as he was approaching the shower room.

"You may see me but not him" she chuckled "He's allergic to the gym! Does your wife ever work out with you?"

"No, I'm divorced but my kids join me when they're back home from college."

Over the next few weeks she came in about every other day and Kirk felt less put off by her presence. Instead he'd come to welcome their chats.

He learned that she'd divorced her first husband, a lawyer, and married an older vet. Kirk suspected that she'd married one of her professors. She emphasized that the divorce was her choice.

Her dad was a college professor... Her mother a nurse...

She had no kids but had "fur kids" (dogs) and several horses

She dropped out of school before going back and finishing at the top of her class

She believed that anything (or anybody) she set out to get she would.

"ANYBODY?" Kirk asked bemused.

"Yes so watch yourself and that fabulous body of yours!"

"You're too kind. But allow me to return the compliment. You've got a perfect dancer's body which you obviously take great care of!"

She blushed, looked down at her body, and said "There's not much to see here."

"I beg to differ" Kirk said -- "Your lithe body is perfectly proportioned. You've got long shapely legs, flat abs, graceful hands and arms and almost float as you walk!"

"WOW what a compliment! No one has ever said that to me before. Is it okay if I give you a hug?"

"But of course!" he replied.

She quickly marched close and embraced him. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she snuggled against him. Seconds passed and she didn't loosen her grip. If anything, she pulled her hips closer to his groin and had to feel his manhood hardening against her. Finally, she released her grip and stepped back.

"Hope to see you tomorrow" she said coyly.

Hugs became part of their pre and post workout ritual and what evolved into a platonic, increasingly intimate, but not yet sexual, relationship over the next few weeks.

Tight hugs soon became hugs with a peck on the cheek... then;

Hugs, and pecks on the cheek with Kirk's right hand brushing Iliana's ass cheek... then;

She didn't flinch when pecks on the cheek were accompanied by his hand fully cupping one cheek... and;

She continued tight hugs when his fingertips moved up and down the crack of her ass... and hugged tighter when;

He kissed her cheek and cupped both of ass cheeks and pulled her closer -- she responded by drawing closer and kissing his bearded jaw...

Encouraged by her response the following day he cupped her ass cheeks, pulled her tightly against him and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her response was immediate as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss...

When Kirk didn't kiss her immediately before their workouts or upon walking to their cars afterwards, Iliana took the initiative, she didn't seem at all concerned about kissing him in public...

She also seemed unbothered when he stroked her inner thighs lightly and moved his hand upward to brush her warm, moist nether regions...

Only after he'd cupped her breasts (to which she only sighed) and draped his arm over her shoulder and continued cupping her breast as they walked toward the exit did she show any resistance. She shrugged her shoulder to remove his hand and signal some unease.

Then the next day she pulled away abruptly when he flicked his tongue against her lips intending to probe the depths of her mouth. "NO! she hissed NO PENETRATION!" She offered that she didn't want to be penetrated because she was committed to her relationship with her husband. "I hope I didn't offend you she said meekly. Although Kirk's mind was raging... WTF... he maintained a cool exterior and said "I see".

Yet, the following day she almost leapt into his arms and kissed him warmly. Then, to his surprise, she removed his right hand from her ass and guided it to her breast. His fingertips found her hard plump nipple and massaged it through her t-shirt and bra.

Kirk felt it was just a matter of time as she wriggled her loins against his but begged off due to needing to attend an early meeting.

Only minutes after she left she rushed back inside looking distraught. Fearing someone had assaulted her, Kirk bolted toward her. "Are you OK? Did someone do something to you?"

"No... no... nothing like that. I locked my keys in the car. My husband has already left and I don't know what to do. I need to get home to get the extra set of keys hidden outside the house."

He offered her a ride and she quickly accepted.

She started giving him turn by turn directions. The directions were familiar to him because he took that same route home.

"You'll have to let me out on the street because my gate opener is on the key ring in my car. I'll have to climb over the wall."

Knowing that there was only one gated community in the area he asked "Do you live in Palisades Estates?"

"Yes, are you familiar with it?"

"Yep! I live there too!" He pressed an overhead button in his Mercedes and opened the gate.

"In which house?" she asked as they passed his driveway.

"That one" he gestured.

"That's huge! I thought you said you were single."

"I am" he said. "Remember my kids spend their summer vacations at home and often have friends sleep over."

"Still it looks like it must have six or seven bedrooms!"

"Do you mind if I make a quick stop?" Kirk asked "I need to grab some work clothes and I'll change at the office. It will only take a minute."

"That's fine" she said as he pulled into the garage. "Should I wait here?"

"You can come inside and look around if you'd like."

"WOW!" she exclaimed upon entering the foyer with its twenty foot ceiling. "Your consulting practice must be very successful to let you afford a house like this!"

"We do OK." Kirk said as he walked quickly down the massive hallway to his closet. Feel free to look around. When he returned he found her standing transfixed in front of his "Wall of Dancers" -- photographs and paintings of dancers in motion. It included his daughter who was studying ballet at Juilliard, shots of Misty Copeland, the ceiling breaking Black lead dancer of the American Ballet Theater including a signed photo of Kirk, his daughter and Misty taken during her Harper's Bazaar shoot recreating Edgar Degas' paintings which they attended.

"I hate to rush you but we need to get you to your car so you don't miss your meeting!"

"I'm floored!" she gasped. "You must really be somebody important!"

Kirk chuckled as he opened her door to let her in.

She guided him to a home three streets over from his and explained she and her hubby had done a short term Airbnb rental. The owners had thoughtfully hidden an extra key outside for situations like this. She retrieved the key from a faux stone and bolted inside to get her keys. Just as quickly she returned as he stood holding the passenger door open for her.

"No need to tell you how to get back to the gym!" she mused. "But I learned some things today"

"Oh?"

"One that you're a VERY successful businessman"

And two? He asked.

"That when you said I had a dancer's body that you REALLY meant it as high praise! I am so very flattered!"

"I'll nail her soon" Kirk thought to himself as she leaned over to kiss him warmly before dashing to her car.

She waved as she sped away.

The next day she wasn't at the gym when he arrived. After a half hour or so he assumed this was one of the days she had early appointments. To his surprise, just as he was headed to the showers a smartly dressed businesswoman arrived. The lady was positively beaming. It took him a moment to realize it was her! She was 'dressed to the nines" a sleek fitted charcoal gray business suit, a silky blouse, her blonde tresses were curled smartly and flowing onto her shoulders. The skirt had a front slit that gave him his first real look at her toned legs. The striking outfit was finished with gray 3" peep toed heels. Her high cheekbones were perfectly accented by the blush she'd used. And her blue eyes were made radiant by the smoky gray mascara outlining them.

"Oh my do you ever look great! I hardly recognized you Iliana!" He mused to himself 'my ugly duckling has transformed into a beautiful swan!'

She twirled beaming, You've only seen me in my workout togs before but today I had to be DR. ILIANA!"

"I take it that your meeting went well yesterday." Kirk said.

"Yes, I arrived in time and was asked if I would meet with the ownership committee today. I just finished and dashed by hoping that you'd still be here."

"That sounds interesting! I'd hug you but don't want to sweat all over you."

"Hmmm... that sounds interesting but I can wait until you shower if you'll have a few minutes afterwards to give me your opinion on something."

I've already given you my opinion on that marvelous outfit -- it's a ten out of ten!"

She giggled "That you have but that was a personal point of view. But seriously, I need your professional opinion on a situation."

Kirk rushed through the shower and reappeared quickly.

Ilana was seated on a bench by the door. Her legs were crossed giving him an expansive view of one thigh. Kirk stopped, pulled out his phone and took a picture of her. "That's a pose worthy of my 'Dancer's Wall' at home."

"You do wonders for a girl's ego! How's this pose?" She asked as she extended a shapely leg, her shoe dangling on her toes and her chest jutting forward pulling her blouse tightly across her breasts.

Kirk took another picture and asked how much time she had. "I'm totally on your schedule and not working the rest of the day" Iliana replied.

"OK, I'll call my assistant to let her know I won't be in. Then I'll head home and get dressed and we can chat over lunch at my club."

Iliana followed him home and again waited inside. Kirk dressed quickly and reemerged buttoning the jacket of his Giorgio Armani suit. Iliana was strolling down the hall admiring his art work. She turned, saw him, and whistled. "Now it's my turn to say you look absolutely amazing!"

"And now it's my turn to get my overdue kiss" Kirk said as he pulled her close. He wrapped his arms around her, cupped her ass and planted a soft kiss on her lightly glossed lips. To his surprise he felt her tongue flicking against his lips. In response his tongue met hers and probed deeply into her now open mouth. She felt his quickly hardening manhood against her loins and wriggled her hips slightly.

"WOW!" Kirk said "What about your NO PENETRATION rule?"

"That was then and this is now -- that's one of the things I want to talk about. That was supposed to be our goodbye kiss but things have gotten complicated."

Their drive to the club was mostly silent. Kirk's chocolate fingers traced small circles up her milky inner thighs. She squirmed and rested her hand on top of his as his hand felt her moist warmth. She didn't push his hand away or pull it closer. Instead, she held it in place and released a long, almost orgasmic, sigh. Her face was flushed bright red and her eyes glazed.

She took his arm as they were shown to a table.

"A glass of wine?" he asked.

"Yes please, you choose."

When the wine arrived he lifted his glass in a toast -- "To my lovely friend and the news she's about to share".

She responded lifting her glass "And to the handsome gentleman across from me who is going to help me with a potentially life altering decision".

Over smoked sea bass and salad she described her situation.

She'd been offered the job as interim managing vet over five clinics to replace the current one who is retiring. She'd overseen the administrative duties in addition to subbing for her friend and assumed she was to attend a final handoff meeting. Instead they'd liked her work and asked if she'd stay on a few months until a permanent replacement was hired. She'd turned in the keys to their rental and her luggage was in her car. She was caught totally off guard.

She hadn't told hubby yet but knew he'd say to take it as the funds would come in handy since he too is retiring.

She gushed that they offered to pay her more than she'd ever made, provide a car allowance, pay housing as well as a per diem.

"So why not accept it immediately? Professionally it sounds like a great opportunity."

"That's where you come in -- PERSONALLY."

"Oh?"

"You clearly know that I like you, am intrigued by you and am totally comfortable with you. What you don't know is that I dream about you, us actually, almost every night. I long to be in your arms, to be kissed by you, to feel your hands on me...

I knew that if I ever let you penetrate me ANYWHERE my hubby would instantly know. But since I thought we were going home today (he's already there) I decided I was going to let you make love to me since we'd never see each other again. I was comfortable that I could compose myself on the 100 mile drive home and my hubby would be none the wiser."

But now?

"But this unexpected job offer and now I'm perplexed as hell. On one hand if I don't accept the job and can't please you I can just slink home. But if I accept it and can't please you I could never face you again knowing you're so close by."

She continued in rapid fire fashion...

"What if inexperienced me can't please you? Will you reject me? Would you be patient with me? Do you have a girlfriend? A lot of women?"

"Whoa... whoa.. whoa!" Kirk stopped her. "One thing at a time."

"First, I don't have a girlfriend or see a lot of women. Second, I don't want to make love to you. I want us to make love with each other. And finally, you haven't accepted the job or turned it down. Why not take it a step at a time?"

Although blushing, she sighed and took a deep breath. "I can see how you're such a successful consultant. You make it all sound so logical."

He signed the tab, helped her from her chair and they walked hand in hand to his car. He smiled at the contrast of their interlaced fingers and lifted her hand to his lips.

On the drive home he again stroked her inner thigh and she spread her legs to give him unobstructed access. His fingertips moved higher up her nylon covered legs until suddenly they encountered smooth uncovered flesh.

"I saw two pictures on your wall with women wearing thigh high hose and hoped you'd like me in them too!" she said huskily.

As they entered the hallway he said "You are a photographer's dream and deserve to be seen." He had her stand next to the wall she so admired and took a couple of shots of her. Caught up in the moment, she began posing for him. She took off her jacket and flipped it over her shoulder and jutted out her chest. That was followed by opening her blouse to her waist putting her see through bra on display. She then threw off her blouse and lifted her skirt to expose the contrast of her milky white skin and the tops of the gray hose she wore for him. After taking several shots Kirk put his camera away, stepped forward to kiss her, penetrate her, deeply and lifted her into his arms. Their tongues were intertwined as he carried her to his bedroom and lowered her gently to his king sized bed.

He began undressing as she watched. Her eyes widened noticeably when she first glimpsed the considerable bulge of his manhood under his black briefs. He threw his socks aside, bent to lift her and stood behind her as they were reflected in his floor to ceiling mirror.

12