Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want us to enjoy every moment of our first exploration" he whispered in her ear as he guided her hands up and interlaced her fingers behind his thick neck.

He watched her reflected eyes follow the slow movement of his ebony hands caressing and exploring her ivory skin. His fingers grazed her lips.. her cheek... her slender neck... and her curved shoulder. She shuddered when she felt his warm breath and lips followed the same path.

She gasped when he unsnapped her bra and covered her milky red capped tits with his muscled hands. As his hands slid down across her abs and beneath the tiny panties she'd bought for this sacrificial occasion, she began trembling and erupted with a yelp as the touch of his fingertips on her now swollen clit and their deep penetration into her vagina caused her to have a hip thrusting orgasm.

"OH MY! That's never happened to me before. I'm sorry I couldn't keep still but your touch felt too, too good!"

"You don't have to be still with me. I want you to do/say what you feel and enjoy the moment."

As his fingers continued caressing her she exclaimed "I have never been so wet! I bought some lubricant just in case but won't need it."

He again lifted her, lay her on the bed and had her raise her hips as he slowly removed her panties. She came almost immediately again when his tongue flicked on her clit as his cum wetted fingers began to seesaw deep into her pussy and ass.

"How can that be?" she panted. "You've already made me cum twice and... UUGGHH

Her comment was interrupted by her being filled by his thick chocolate manhood penetrating deep inside her. She whimpered with each slow downward stroke as he touched the core of her being and purred, kitten like, with each slow withdrawal.

When he lifted her widespread legs over his mammoth arms and began pounding into her she began sobbing! Thinking he might have hurt her, he lowered her legs off his arms and started to withdraw.

"Don't stop she pleaded, please don't stop!" She then wrapped her legs around his back and began thrusting upward to meet his downward thrusts. He exploded deep inside of her and she shuddered as she came yet again.

He withdrew and she nestled her head on his chest. Spent, they nodded off. An hour later she lightly shook his shoulder.

As he opened his eyes she said "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm taking that damned job!"

12