Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 03

Story Info
Incessant penetration - Guilt free cum what may I'm yours.
4.2k words
4.43
9.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk met a married blonde veterinarian at the gym. They became friendly leading to numerous kissing and caressing sessions which she enjoyed and sometimes initiated. However she insisted that Kirk not penetrate her ... until he did and she loved it! For a blow by blow as it were, make sure to read the previous chapters.

Iliana awakened and reached for Kirk but he wasn't by her side. She first thought she had another of her many dreams about making love to ... WITH him. But a look around the unfamiliar surroundings, the soreness in her loins accompanied by the aroma of brewing coffee verified that she was indeed here -- in HIS bed.

She spotted the shirt she'd worn last night, slipped into it and stumbled groggily to the kitchen.

He heard her feet padding down the hallway and turned to greet her as she entered the room.

"Good morning sunshine! Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a baby. How can you be so alert and cheerful at this time of the morning?"

"It's almost 6:00 -- my usual time to head out to the gym. Don't tell me you're begging off!"

"No but I'll need some caffeine in me to open my eyes. As for the rest of my body -- you wore me out!"

"Awww" he said apologetically. "But you have to take part of the blame for making me wait so long." He walked around the center island to embrace her and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

"Do you take cream or sugar?" he asked after handing her a steaming cup.

"A little of each" she replied.

"I'm going to have a little and get dressed for the gym." Kirk said "Are you joining me?"

"I really don't feel like but I'm not going to wimp out." They departed.

"This so different" Iliana commented "Usually I'm driving here alone but now I am being driven by a handsome man."

By the time they reached the gym she'd perked up. She playfully dashed around the car to his door.

"Just because we slept together last night don't think you're going to get away without giving me my pre-workout kiss or post-workout either!"

Kirk chuckled and obliged by cupping her ass, then a tit before swiping his tongue into her mouth.

Kirk kicked into his normal vigorous workout and was sweating profusely within minutes. Iliana, for her part, was dragging a bit. Her rope skipping was at a much slower pace and she did only half of her normal reps. "I'm gassed" she said "I'll just watch you showoff" she said with a smirk.

When he finished and they wiped down the equipment she said "Just because I was too tired to finish, don't think I'm letting you off the hook for my hug and kiss."

Kirk laughingly obliged and said "let's shower at home instead of here if that won't destroy our routine."

As they stepped in the house Ilana shrugged her workout bag off her shoulder and said "Where should I put this?" gesturing to the bag --

"Give it to me and I'll put it in the laundry room." I've gotta throw these sweaty clothes in the washer." Kirk disrobed as they stood there.

Iliana watched closely and a smile crossed her lips when she noticed that he was semi erect already.

She disrobed slowly and was satisfied that doing so had its desired effect when his dark member rose to full attention.

"I'll be there is a minute" she yelled to Kirk as he stepped into the shower and turned on the jets. She retrieved her shampoo from her suitcase that was lying open on the floor. Kirk was already rinsing off when she stepped into the steam.

She wet her hair and put a dollop of shampoo in one palm. As she turned to set down the bottle she felt Kirk begin soaping her back. Surprised but titillated she turned and he proceed to lather her head to toe. He was especially gentle as he bathed her pubic area (he noted to himself that she was indeed a 'true blonde' in the process). Ever so gently he spread the lips of her vagina. He had her turn and he began sponging her from her ankles upward. When he reached her ass, his thick fingers spread her cheeks as he soaped her clean before tossing the cloth aside. "Wow!" she thought "How did he know to wash my ass last? Either he is well attuned or his done this before."

He began rinsing her with the large silver handheld shower head. She almost came when he spread her lips and she felt the pulsing spray on her clit.

They stepped out of the shower and patted each other dry. Iliana wrapped one towel around her torso and another "turban fashion" around her wet hair. Kirk dropped his towel to the floor, wrapped his arms around her from behind and loosened her towel from her tits and dropped it to the floor.

He then leaned forward, lifted her into his workout swollen arms and softly kissed her ear and neck before gently probing her now open mouth with his tongue as he carried her to the bedroom.

He lowered her to the bed and climbed beside her and began tracing first neck, her chest and pubes with his fingertips. He then used his warm wet tongue to follow the same path causing Iliana to squirm. When his tongue moved to her clit, she thrust her hips upward. Sensing that she was ready to receive him, he moved over her and looked into her widening eyes as she felt his hardness become enveloped in her wet folds.

"Baby you're the best!" she whispered as her hips moved upward in perfect synch with the slow rolling motion of his. He probed her mouth with his tongue and felt her breathing become labored. He maintained the slow pace of his hips but thrust harder and deeper inside her with each stroke. She squealed as she erupted and felt the simultaneous flood from his 'chocolate fountain'.

He withdrew and they lay side by side cuddling and murmuring until he noticed her soft snores.

He gently rose and went to sponge himself off to prepare for the office. He was nearly dressed when he heard her stir behind him. "Hello Sleeping Beauty!" he greeted her. "Sleepy perhaps but beauty no way, not with this!" as she gestured to her towel wrapped head. "I was hoping you were still here."

"Oh I would have awakened you for a goodbye kiss! Now that you're awake, let's go to my office so I can show how to logon to my computer. It uses a dual authentication system and will send a code to my phone to grant access to the Internet. Then you'll be free to use it anytime until you or I log off."

He gestured for her to have a seat as he logged on. Having retrieved a plain (dowdy) gown from her luggage, she sat with one leg folded underneath her on the leather cushion. He handed her his Platinum AMEX card and urged her to buy at least a couple of gowns and whatever else might strike her fancy.

"Aren't you going to help me pick out things or at least show me what you like?"

"Nope - surprise me!" he replied.

She logged onto the Victoria's Secret site and he watched as she plugged in her measurements Height: 5'7", Weight: 130, Breast: 34C, Waist: 25, Hips: 34. As he headed to the door she asked again if he had ANY preferences. He said he was more than satisfied with her earlier choice so buy whatever she wants and implored her not to scrimp. In addition to the credit card, he handed her a four button key fob.

"The first button opens the entry gate, the second the garage door, the third the door locks of the house."

"Why is button #4 red?" she asked.

"That's the panic button which calls the cops and opens the door to the Panic Room."

"The what?"

"Not to worry you won't need to use it" he chuckled. He told her that all monitoring systems and phones were off so she'd be free to roam. He reminded her to turn off the location services on her phone. "Can't be too careful in case Hubby calls!"

"The way you make me feel I couldn't give a shit if he knew I was here."

"No need to go out of our way to cause trouble" he said as he kissed her softly and left.

She pored over the Victoria's Secret site for forty minutes to see what might strike his fancy and another half hour making her selections. The gowns were easy as they were more for her. The other stuff, the good stuff, was mainly for him although she smiled as she thought back to her wearing thigh highs for the first time in her life. He was pleasantly surprised and she was dripping wet. She placed her order, hoping that he'd be pleased and that she hadn't overspent.

She then scanned a few Airbnb sites before deciding she needed a nap before focusing on work stuff. She lay in his imprint on the sheets, her head on his pillow and drifted off. It was almost noon when she awakened with a jolt 'Geez he must have really worn me out. I just wanted a short nap!" She admitted that she now felt more like herself as she scanned the room. "I can at least make up the bed" she thought. Then glancing at the towels on the floor in the bathroom and remembering their workout clothes needed washing, she decided to do the laundry.

She gathered up the towels, walked through the kitchen and opened the door to what she thought was the laundry room. "What the fuck!" she exclaimed as her eyes scanned a large room filled floor to ceiling with wine bottles. Even a cursory glance let her know that a lot of care (and cash) went into the room.

"Holy Shit!" she said aloud "How did this country girl ever get hooked up with a fucking connoisseur and a black one at that?" She then folded over laughing at her unintended double entendre -- he was indeed black and a connoisseur of fucking!!!!!!!!!

She opened the adjacent door, loaded the laundry and returned to the bedroom. She made the bed, found the linen closet and put fresh towels for each of them on the bathroom racks. Feeling more at ease, she moved room to room exploring her lover's abode. It was well appointed though not fancy or pretentious. She wondered if he'd decorated himself, or an ex-wife or girlfriend or a designer. "I'll ask him when he gets home. Meanwhile my order at Victoria's Secret is ready. I know he said we'd pick it up after he came home but I think I'll surprise him. After seeing all that fancy table linen in the closet and his wine room gives me an idea how."

She pulled into the curbside pickup parking slot, signaled her arrival and was promptly greeted by a cheerful clerk. "You made some wonderful choices!" she gushed as she placed the bags into the open trunk. "I hope he (and you) enjoy them!" she said with a smiling wink.

Iliana hoped so too as she drove out of the parking lot heading for her next stop as she set about fulfilling the idea she had earlier. She had planned to visit a couple of apartment and Airbnb listings she'd found earlier but instead opted to stop at the beauty salon for a mani/pedi, hair styling and makeup.

Iliana now planned to prepare a sumptuous dinner for her new found lover. She stopped at the market and picked up the items she needed and headed back to his house. She easily navigated the locks to the gate, the garage and the house. She proceeded to place the bags from the market on the kitchen counter and returned to her car to retrieve the Victoria's Secret bags.

As she headed to the bedroom she passed the front door and noticed something on the Porte-cochere. After placing her several bags on the bed she returned to the front door.

She was surprised to see roses on the doorstep -- she read the card and cried -- "How can this man she'd just met be so kind and generous. NO ONE had ever sent her flowers and no one had ever made her feel as complete, or wanted as her lover."

The card inscription (written in a neat masculine script) read:

Iliana,

I don't know why the fates chose to smile on me to bring you into my life. However, I do know that I will do my best to treat you as my queen for however long we have to share fun days and loving nights in each other's arms. You are a beautiful woman (both inward and outwardly) that I will always treasure.

Kirk

The last vestiges of her guilt about their illicit comingling were washed away by her tears. After all she'd been celibate (except for BOB -- her Battery Operated Boyfriend) for years and for the last two no longer abused after the onset of her husband's ED. Thankfully, she no longer had to service his fat ass!

She mused about how her dreams were coming true -- partially at least. She had long dreamed of being swept off of her feet by a knight riding a white horse. Instead, she smiled inwardly, she's being rescued by Kirk her newfound Black stallion. She is so looking forward to riding him and being mounted by him!

What would her best friend Lisa say now? She is the only one Iliana had confided in about being sad, lonely and used for her husband's pleasure. Lisa had urged her to find a lover but knew that Iliana was too committed and too straight laced to even consider such a step. Now here she sat in her lover's palatial digs.

Her contract arrived. After reviewing it she signed and returned it. It included $3000/month for renting temporary housing. While out picking up her lingerie she'd decided to look at a few short term rentals she'd found online. There were also a few Airbnb's she might want to consider. Instead of visiting any of them she decided to wait and discuss her options with Kirk.

She knew their relationship wouldn't last as this is probably her own 'brief shining moment' so she was determined to make the most of it.

Knowing that Kirk would be arriving soon, she set about planning a romantic dinner and a personal modeling show wearing her new boudoir fashions.

She found everything she needed in his well equipped kitchen and Butler's Pantry. She prepared a salad that would maintain its crispness in the fridge and an entrée that could be held at temperature in the warming drawer. She then searched the dining room side board for tapered candles and matches, the China cabinet for place settings and the linen closet for napkins and tablecloths. She was somehow not surprised that he had an abundance of each. She placed the vase of roses in the middle of the table. "He can select the right wine pairings when he arrives" she thought.

She had just put on the ensemble she planned to greet him in when she heard the garage door opening. She hurriedly lit the candles and rushed to strike a pose in the hallway.

As he opened the door from the garage, she chirped "Welcome home honey!"

A broad smile broke out on his face as he took in the vision of loveliness standing before him. He took her in from head to toe. Her again curled and flowing locks looked nothing like the damp towel wrapped hair she displayed when he left this morning. Her makeup was again perfect with her lips lightly glossed and her blue eyes sparkling against the brushed blush on her high cheek bones and the darker blue mascara she selected.

His eyes then fell to the stunning soft ensemble she wore. The gown was almost floor length and stopped just above her ankles enough to display the transparent heels she wore. He caught a glimpse of her newly colored toes beneath the smoky blue hose she was wearing. As his eyes moved upward he saw the long gown was slit in front because her bent knee was visible as she leaned against the wall.

"WOW!" he exclaimed "If I had known this was how I would be greeted I would have come home at noon!"

"You'd have been too early darlin' "she cooed. Extending her arms above her head she twirled quickly causing the gown to fly open and display the tops of her thigh highs and the bottom of the silky baby doll she wore beneath it to be on full display.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh hell yeah!" was his immediate response.

She twirled faster causing the hem of her gown to fly open well up her torso giving him a glimpse of her tits through the slightly opaque top she wore.

"Take pictures of me handsome!" she requested "Maybe one of the shots you take of me will make it on your wall!"

"You look absolutely stunning, mi lady!" a clearly surprised Kirk offered.

"You should thank yourself for that for the way you treat me and the way you make me feel. For the first time in my 49 years on this earth, I feel attractive!"

Reaching out in her direction he exclaimed "If I did something to let you see the real you I'm glad!"

Iliana said "The flowers you sent were the catalyst. The words you wrote, the sentiment you expressed truly warmed my heart."

She then quickly hurried into his arms and kissed him deeply. His hands grazed over the silky cloth of her ensemble.

"I hope your battery (er batteries) are fully charged because I've planned a special evening for you. Now get your camera out and capture the mood"

He took shots of her standing, with a thigh high leg revealed, her hands on her waist holding her gown open to reveal both legs and her obviously wet crotch, her leaning into the wall exposing the curve of her ass and a final shot as she flashed him to expose her blonde bush.

"Enough for now handsome! Now I'm gonna feed you to build up your strength 'cause you're gonna need it. I prepared chicken cordon bleu and a fresh salad. I figured I'd let you select the dressing and the right wines to pair with it from that huge wine room of yours!"

Expressing surprise and appreciation Kirk stepped forward, took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. When she felt his cock hardening against her groin, she stepped back cupped his cock with her hand. "This is on the menu for sure but it's dessert -- now let's eat!"

Kirk walked into the dining room and saw the flickering candles and formally set table and was truly impressed. "You have simply outdone yourself Iliana!"

"I'm glad you appreciate it and I REALLY enjoyed doing it. Grab some wine while I get the food."

Kirk selected a crisp chardonnay and an early season rosé.

"Let's serve our plates in here" she said "Trivets were the one thing I couldn't find and I don't want to put this hot dish directly on the table."

Kirk came up behind her, wrapped his hands around her tiny waist and wriggled against her ass. "I've got my hot dish right here" he chuckled.

"Stop it and serve your plate!"

He held her chair and kissed her neck as she was seated.

He poured a bit of chardonnay in one of her glasses and rosé in the other. "You may prefer one or the other depending on your selection of salad dressing. I'm going for the chard with my salad because I'm using vinaigrette. Then I'll switch to rosé for that delicious looking chicken."

"Good idea! I'll do the same!"

He poured more wine and she asked "So how was your day?"

"Same O Same O" he replied "The same as every other day but I am anxious to hear about yours. I suspect it was a bit unusual."

"It was indeed! First I woke up in my lover's bed, went to the gym with him then came home showered and enjoyed the most incredible early morning lovemaking session! Then I napped, shopped for groceries, went to the salon and picked up the goodies you'll see later and was then BLOWN AWAY to find roses waiting for me."

"Sounds like you had quite a day!" Kirk said as he took his first bite of chicken "Hmmm ...You've outdone yourself yet again!"

"Thank you!

They chatted casually about themselves, upbringing, divorces and everything under the sun. As they finished and put away their plates Iliana chirped "Are you ready for your dessert? I want to model my outfits for you. And oh, I forgot" reaching into her bra she produced his Platinum AMEX and receipt which he promptly crumpled and tossed aside.

"Don't you want to kn ...?"

"Nope, don't care! So let the show begin!"

"Oh, one other thing I also got my contract today and signed/returned it. Now for the show I'll be right back so get your camera ready."

Another long flowing gown ...

A mid-thigh gown ...

A see thru baby doll ...

A black leather bustier with fully exposed tits, leather thong, knee high boots and a riding crop ...

The final outfit (if it could be called that) was mere strings. She called it a cutout harness bralette. But there was little in the way of material. A double string looped around her torso and tits in the shape of a bra. There were also matching "panties" which left literally nothing to the imagination. Her imagination however, was going full tilt she modeled for him room to room. She posed increasingly seductively as they progressed from room to room with each outfit becoming skimpier as they went. When they reached his office the 'Bralette' was her sole attire. She posed on his desk legs spread wide, lying flat, her heels stretched to the arms of his desk chair and curled on top resting on her elbow.

12