Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for some selfies!" she exclaimed "Take your clothes off!"

He did as ordered as took snaps of them waist up. Then she wanted a pix of his cock between her tits then she knelt, began sucking his cock and crawling backwards under his desk.

"Take shots of me sucking your dick! I dreamed about doing this while you were on an important business call".

He saw the imprint of her ass on his desk top and decided to imprint her tits on it too. He pulled her from beneath his desk, spun here around, bent her over and pressed her tits onto the shiny surface. He then rammed his cock into her and fucked her hard.

"Oh Geez I'm cumming already!" Iliana yelled.

"I'm gonna make you cum almost nonstop!"

He then pulled her away from the desk told her to bend forward until her palms were on the floor and pulled her legs up with his strong hands and continued ramming her Wheelbarrow style until she her arms could no longer support her. He withdrew only long enough to rush her into the bedroom, toss her on the bed as he stood along side, pulled her dainty white ankles over his broad black shoulders and pounded her until she wailed as her pussy was flooded with his cream.

Her usually milky white skin was flushed red from head to toe.

He lay down next to her limp ravaged body and whispered "I'm going to take you in every outfit and in different rooms and take wall worthy pictures in each and every room! I'm gonna make love to you in some and just fuck you hard in others with my dick in every hole!"

"Yes, oh yes!" she whimpered "I like my man to do just what you're doing -- giving me everything I want and taking whatever you need."

"When I told you that you unleashed a monster I meant it. Being able to express my desires and ask for what I want is new to me and I'm loving it. I've been hoping you'd butt fuck ever since you probed my ass with your fingers. I also hope you'll straddle me while I'm lying on the floor and spray me!"

"Your tight ass might not accept my thick cock."

"You leave that to me I'm a doctor remember! There are ways we have."

They were both drenched from head to toe, having capped off a most memorable day.

"Shall we take a quick shower?" he asked.

"Yes, but you might need to hold me up" she giggled.

Within minutes they had rushed through the shower, dried off, snuffed the candles, draped her purchases on a chair and fell asleep with her head resting on his chest.

12