Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 04

Story Info
Wild weekend as the Vet moves in… twice.
4.3k words
4.35
7.8k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk met a married blonde veterinarian at the gym. They became friendly leading to numerous kissing and caressing sessions which she enjoyed and sometimes initiated. However she insisted that Kirk not penetrate her... until he did and she loved it! For a blow by blow as it were, make sure to read the previous chapters.

Iliana awakened with her head still resting on Kirk's chest. Exhausted, she had barely moved all night. She was surprised that he was still in bed since the clock said it was already 6:30. Then she heard a mellow baritone "Good morning sunshine!" greeting her.

"I'm surprised you're still in here" she said groggily.

"You were sleeping so soundly that I didn't want to stir and awaken you."

"Hmmm. you're considerate."

"Are you going to the gym?" she asked.

"But of course!" he replied.

"Can I beg off today? I'm so sore I can hardly move."

"Why sure. But what happened to that monster I unleashed?"

"You tamed it my dear, you tamed it!"

He lifted her head off his chest and placed it on a pillow.

"I'll make coffee and then head to the gym."

When he returned an hour later she was just walking slowly toward the kitchen wearing the blue gown she'd purchased the day before.

"Nice!" he commented upon entering.

"I'm glad you like it!" she purred "I hoped that it would please you."

"It does much more than that for me! How do you feel in it?"

"Like the attractive desirable woman you've convinced me I am."

"Are you going into the office today?"

"Yes, but I'll be back around noon."

"Good maybe I can convince you to look at some apartments or Airbnb's with me when you get home."

"Perhaps if you'd like but I'd like to share another thought that I had, OK?"

Quizzically she responded with an elongated "OoooKaaay".

When he returned at noon he found her in his office dressed in blue veterinary scrubs and poring over printouts of rental apartment ads. "Sorry for wearing scrubs but I didn't bring many casual clothes and they might come in handy to persuade potential landlords to offer me a fair price."

"You're always thinking!" he said. "But I want to share the thought I mentioned this morning."

"Okay, I was wondering what that meant."

"Well, you mentioned that any extra cash you got would come in handy, right?"

Quizzically she replied "Yeeesss, and?"

"You said your contract included a $3,000/month housing allowance, right?"

"So?" she questioned.

"I own a small apartment complex nearby that I built when the economy started to boom. Most of my tenants are executives being transferred here to new company locations. They typically stay only a month or two until they purchase homes. All the rentals are full now but you're welcome to use the model as your local address and to live in whenever business obligations dictate. What do you think?"

"I think you have a fertile imagination sir. I'm confused about how the money figures in."

"We'd sign a six month lease for $3,000/month which they'd pay my LLC and, in turn, I'll give you the cash."

"But...." She stammered.

"Let me finish!" he insisted. The model is fully furnished, equipped and move-in ready. I would love it if you'd agree to rent it and use it whenever you need to but I really want you to be here most of the time."

"I'm stunned and don't know what to say" she stammered. "Who the Holy Hell ARE you my lover who is full of surprises?"

"I'm someone who wants to add 'Your Landlord' title to me and 'Live-in Lover' to yours."

"Hmmm..." she mused. "Both sound seductively attractive!"

"Let's go and look at your temporary digs!" he said. "I'll put on a pair of jeans first."

She followed him to the bedroom and watched him undress. "I'm getting wet just watching you and thinking all THAT (pointing to his groin) will be mine for the next six months!"

As they drove to his apartment complex she asked "Won't some of your tenants be suspicious of you showing me the apartment?"

Kirk laughed heartily before saying "Nope, none of them have any idea of who I am. They interact with my management company and everything is handled online. The few of them who might have seen me probably think I'm part of the maintenance crew. I dress down and drive my daughter's modest old SUV on the rare occasion that I visit - she Ubers around New York. Their companies willingly pay $10,000 a month for the luxury digs I provide their employees."

They arrive and park in a guest spot and take the elevator to the third floor. The model unit overlooked the swimming pool, tennis courts and picnic area. It had two large ensuite bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows leading to outdoor seating areas, flat screen TVs and very well equipped kitchens and dining areas.

"Wow!" she exclaimed "I'll bet some of your tenants would want to stay here permanently."

"I'm sure they like it, especially the twice a week maid service, but it's one thing for the company to pay the freight but quite another if they had to fork over ten grand a month out of their own pockets."

"So why are you willing to charge my company only $3,000?" she asked as they walked into one of the bedrooms.

"Because you'll rarely be here and you said you could use the extra cash that I'm passing along to you."

"I like the idea of having a place I can use on occasion if needed but love the idea that I can be with you day in and day out for the next six months!"

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes sir we do!" she extended a hand to shake.

Instead of shaking her hand, he grasped it and led her to the queen sized bed, sat her on the edge and bent down to remove the clogs she wore. He then walked to the picture window, drew the shades and began undressing.

She giggled and asked "Is this the way you welcome all new tenants?"

He responded "No only the special lady who has rocked my world!"

"You've rocked mine more than you'll ever know!" she responded. "But you've also made me so sore I don't think I can enjoy you right now. I am so sorry but can I just suck you off or have you cum all over my face instead?"

"Neither sweetheart" he said as he reopened the drapes. "Everything we do, I want us both to enjoy it."

"You are a very special man -- so very considerate! I'll make it up to you I promise."

"You'll do no such thing! I'm not that kinda guy. We'll make love (or fuck) only when we both are up for it -- PERIOD!" was his terse reply.

She was surprised but heartened. Her needle dick hubby had never relented no matter how much she pleaded.

Instead of 'taking a tumble' in bed they returned to Kirk's and shopped online for casual clothes to augment her wardrobe. When her order was ready for curbside pickup, they drove to the nearby Neiman Marcus to retrieve them.

They spent the rest of the evening alternating between her modeling her new casual wear as he snapped pix of each and reviewing all the shots they'd taken earlier.. She loved all of the clothes with one exception. The yoga pants were so tight that her 'camel toe' was prominently on display for the world to see. Although Kirk liked them, she was determined to exchange them for a larger size. "Only my lover is going to see that and I don't have to wear pants to let him!"

As much as she disliked the pants she was mesmerized by the pictures they scanned on his phone. "Oooh I really love the ones with your dick in me!" she cooed. "And the ones in my Victoria's Secret gowns make me look like a model. Now I'll have to decide which outfit I'll wear in each room for you to do me!"

After a relaxed dinner they retired earlier than usual. Kirk wore his 'birthday suit' but Iliana surprised him by wearing the long blue robe she'd worn earlier. "Just lie back!" she asked Kirk. When he obliged she crawled next to him, lifted her hem and spun around so she faced the foot of the bed. She then straddled him and slid back until her pussy was inches from his face. Her thin white hands wrapped around his mahogany manhood as her pink lips surrounded its bulbous head. The sixty-nine position would tide them over until her soreness waned she hoped. She came almost instantly as soon as she felt his tongue flicking against her clit and then invading her pussy. Trying a technique her friend Lisa had told her about, she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and then slid one of her long thin fingers into his ass to massage his prostate. She'd never tried it before and was totally unprepared for his response when he erupted and filled her throat with semen! She tried to push him away but he was far too heavy. She gasped, gagged and coughed uncontrollably but his cock continued to spurt until his cum overflowed her mouth and dripped down onto his crotch.

"I never thought that would work!" she mused "But I can never tell Lisa I tried it successfully". Lisa, who was far from being a prude, had boasted of her cock sucking prowess. Now Iliana knew that it was more than mere 'girl talk'! So she set about licking the overflowed cum from her lover's crotch. When she finished, she turned to face him while still grasping his cock. "Feeling better, Honey? I just couldn't let you go to sleep with 'Blue Balls'!"

Kirk only smiled broadly in response. She leapt up and rushed to the bathroom and returned with a warm soapy washcloth in her hand. She gently bathed his crotch and dried him with the hand towel she had draped over her shoulder. Pleased with herself she returned the towels to the bathroom and rushed back to cuddle. "What a joy it is to know that I can get the best out of my man!"

As Saturday morning dawned, they arose and had coffee before heading to the gym. "You seem mighty perky this morning!" Kirk said.

"I feel perky and so much less sore!" she said which was accompanied by a suggestive wink. She raised the hem of her new gown new gown to show him she was sans underwear before pouring herself a cup of coffee and gesturing him to follow her out onto the patio. She pushed aside a chair, bent over and raised her gown to give him ready access to her ass and pussy. "I don't know if this counts as a room or not but I want you to take me here as the sun comes up!"

Not needing a second invitation, Kirk quickly disrobed and rubbed the shaft of his now hard cock between her legs. As it drew it back, it was glistening with her 'early morning dew' so he plunged deeply inside of her. With each of his powerful thrusts the force caused the table to move several inches and make a screeching sound as it scraped against the tile floor. After shoving her and the table almost to the edge of the patio, Kirk reached under her robe, cupped her swinging pale tits in his ebony hands and pulled her up from the table until she was standing and rammed her hard. She was whimpering and moaning with each stroke until she hissed -- "CUM IN ME -- CUM WITH ME!"

She needn't have asked because Kirk had also exploded and spewed his thick cream deep into her womb. They were both heaving trying to catch their breath. As they began to breathe normally she said "Oh lover, that was the best -- the very first time I've made love outdoors! We'll have to do it again and hopefully you can take a picture or two as we couple!"

Already perspiring Kirk asked if she was still up to going to the gym. "I'll understand if you want to pass again today."

"No way I'm doing that two days in a row! I'm a bit tired but am determined to give it a try. Let's get dressed."

Kirk was surprised when she returned wearing the 'camel toe' yoga pants she had said she was going to return.

"Call me a wanton wench if you want but I found that I like the way they feel against my clit!"

Kirk could only smile in response.

Foregoing a bra her hard nipples were easily seen thru the tight cotton fabric.

"It looks like the monster I created is back" Kirk said.

"You got that right big boy now let's hit the gym!"

As they pulled into a parking spot Kirk leaned over, pulled her close and kissed her deeply while fondling her loose tits. "Just making sure we don't break up our routine" he whispered.

"You'd better never!" she threatened by shaking her pale fist.

They finished a sweaty workout, shared an obligatory kiss (and ass fondle) and wiped down the equipment.

"Darn!" she complained "I hear the showers running in both dressing rooms -- I intended to surprise you with some locker room lovin'! Oh well, we'll just have to put that on our 'To Do' list. Let's head home!"

She stripped as soon as they walked in the door, ran outside, dived into his pool and swam the length to the heated spa. She sat on the edge with her blood red nipples on display, legs spread wide and gestured to him to join her.

He dove in and with a few powerful strokes reached the spa. He dove under the water and pulled himself up, water streaming down his face, between her spread legs. He traced his fingertips slowly up the top of her thighs. He drew them back slowly, traced them over her bent knees, then down her shins to her ankles. Seeing her shiver in anticipation, he replaced his fingertips with his tongue and changed its path so that it slid up and down her inner leg. As his tongue traced slowly upward she scooted forward to give him free access to her now dripping pussy.

When he hesitated, she hooked her legs over his broad shoulders, grabbed his head and thrust her pussy into his face.

"Eat me!" she demanded.

Having been attracted by and experienced his strength almost instantly she realized she had overstepped. She felt herself being dragged from her perch and fully onto his shoulders. His warm lips never left her dripping pussy. But she was now totally at his mercy. With his mouth clamped to her loins and his strong black hands balancing her aloft he stood and walked up the pool steps. Along for the ride she could only hang on. He rode her around the pool and onto the diving board. He squatted easily carrying her weight and began bouncing the board.

Each time the board rose, he plunged his tongue deeper into her. The bouncing became a steady rhythm and she felt an electric sensation cursing up and down her legs. "FUCK!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she climaxed. He waited until her shivering subsided before lowering her onto his lap.

"Did you enjoy being eaten?"

"Yes, OH YES!" she whimpered "It felt so good, you kept me right on the edge, then I was afraid you might drop me and then there was this sudden RUSH of emotional relief and physical satisfaction!"

He chuckled, took her hand and led her back to the spa. "Was there something in particular that you wanted here when you beckoned for me to join you? He asked"

Iliana could only point to his now rock hard cock.

He led her into the spa, had her kneel on the seat and bend forward which was the perfect height to afford him easy entry. He spread her pussy lips, held onto her slender hips and plunged into her. He hammered her which such force that water sloshed over the edge of the spa. Her felt her clamp down on him signaling the onset of another climax when she yelled.

"Turn on the jets! I want to feel the spray on my clit while you do me from behind!" Kirk pressed the air switch and Iliana screeched feverishly as the strong jets spurted warm water on her now tingling clit.

They continued to fuck like rabbits throughout the weekend.

He took her In front of the roaring fireplace in the living room. He made her turn and watch their silhouettes reflecting on the wall.

"What's he doing to her?" Kirk demanded.

"He's fucking her!" was Iliana's breathless reply.

"And what am I doing to you?" he insisted.

"You are fucking the shit out of me!" she gasped "You are fucking the shit out of me!"

He fucked her face down with him riding her back as she wore her new baby doll.

She was so eager she said "No need to undress me Baby -- just pull my panties aside and ram it in me!"

He did as she asked -- three times until the negligee was soaked with perspiration and clung to her torso like a second skin.

Knowing she was vying for pictures to go on his wall and because he learned she was a 'visual lover' he switched cameras. He opted for his Canon EOS rebel which took great pictures, even high def movies in low light and could be controlled remotely.

He had still shots and movie clips of water streaming down her face and cum from her mouth in the spa...

Him humping her doggy style before the fireplace with their bigger than life 'shadow fuck buddies' in the background...

On the island countertop in the kitchen with her using a cucumber to masturbate...

Having 'fucked like bunnies' as she described it on Saturday they agreed to take it easy on Sunday since she awoke with a hint of dark puffy circles beneath her eyes and she again complained of feeling stretched and sore. Kirk agreed as he was also feeling drained and they both had busy days ahead of them on Monday. Kirk needed to play catch up on a couple of client obligations and she had her first day in her new role.

They relaxed, lay around the pool chatting until Kirk remembered he needed to give her something. He went inside, signed onto his computer and printed some documents. He returned and handed her a crisp manila folder.

"Here's a couple of brochures describing the apartments and the billing statement. Just give it to whomever handles your HR function and they'll know how to handle it. Iliana scanned the documents and asked "What is KCC Enterprises that's on the letterhead stand for?"

"Oh, that's the name I use for my various undertakings."

"Are those your initials?"

"No it represents me and my kids -- Kirk, Carl and Carla. I set things up so they are part owners of most of my holdings. That way, should something untoward happen to me, they assume immediate ownership without having to go thru probate."

"Wow! you are a planner. If I were to meet them what would they say to me?"

Kirk laughed and said "Carla would say 'Oh you poor thing, does he ever let you get any sleep'?"

"And Carl?"

"Upon learning that you're a Vet he'd pepper you with questions about your training and the pros and cons of your profession."

"Would either of them have issues with me because I'm white?"

"Not a chance in hell, they both have dated people of several races and religions!"

When Kirk mentioned that she hadn't called her hubby or heard from him. He got a terse reply.

"I'll probably hear from the SOB tomorrow asking when I get paid. Thank goodness I let him believe that my pay, although good, was the same -- they offered me a 50% bonus to accept the position. I plan to stash the difference away in my hidden 'rainy day' fund."

Then she joined him on the chaise lounge where he was laying, cuddled and stroked his cock. "Can I ask you a question without insulting you?"

"Sure, I've got thick skin" Kirk replied.

She giggled at his response and said "Your skin is kinda what I wanted to ask about -- your foreskin. Your parents didn't have you circumcised so you still have your foreskin. Was that due to some religious reason?"

Kirk bellowed almost uncontrollably. She started to apologize for touching on a sensitive subject before he stopped her and explained. "It was for religious reasons if you consider worshipping the almighty dollar religious. Circumcision would have been expensive if I were born in a hospital or if I were Jewish and circumcised by a Rabbi at home. I was neither. I was born at home as were my siblings."

"Oh my -- REALLY?"

"Was you mother attended by a doctor or at least a midwife?"

"Nope, only my grandmother."

"Ouch! No sedation whatsoever?"

"None!"

"You're a pretty big guy - how big were you when you were born?"

"Eleven pounds"

"OMG my mom is a nurse, had all 6 lbs of me in the hospital and demanded to be numbed from the waist down!"

Kirk chuckled and quipped "Thank goodness the meds didn't make YOU numb from the waist down!"

12