Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right! Mom said I was wriggling as soon as I came out of the womb. I only stopped wriggling after I got married when I was expected to lie still, be quiet and let my husbands get off. Now having met you I feel free to wriggle again".

It's getting late and this talk about me wriggling is making me want to wriggle against you! So we'd better change the subject or..." she whispered.

"Now, now!" he chided. "I've got a speech to put the finishing touches on and you've got a big first day ahead of you."

"A speech?" she asked "If it's local can I go and listen? I'd just act like a fly on the wall."

Kirk was quiet as if hesitant so she quickly blurted "It's OK if you don't want me there."

"Just the opposite!" he replied "It's a semi-formal event and I was thinking about which seamstress can have a dress ready for you in time. The event is next week."

"Semi-formal? Seamstress? Are you kidding me?"

"No, no. It's my annual scholarship awards banquet. Our foundation provides stipends to kids growing up as I did -- promising but poor."

"I'm gonna try and sit back and observe without being surprised by you anymore."

"If you're not too tired after your first day I'll have lined up a couple of places that might have evening fitting schedules tomorrow evening."

With that they went to bed and cuddled. Kirk awakened early and prepared for the gym. Iliana, as some women do, fussed about wondering what she should wear for her first day.

"What did you wear when you so impressed them that they offered you the position?"

"Scrubs" she answered.

"So there you go! Why change now?"

"But they're paying me so much more now!"

"And they'll cut you pay if you wear scrubs?"

Sheepishly she replied "No -- I'll wash and iron some scrubs. Where are your iron and ironing board?"

"On the wall in the laundry room -- it's a pulldown ironing center."

"I should have known -- now go you'll be late for your workout!"

She was gone by the time he returned and he didn't see her until she arrived late that afternoon.

She came in the door positively beaming. "What a great first day -- everything went better than I could have hoped. On top of that your management company was super efficient. Not only were the contracts signed, HR already paid a month in advance and your company already delivered my keys!" she said waving them in the air.

"Can we stop by so I can drop off a few things to make the place look semi lived in?"

"Sure, but after we visit the seamstress."

Kirk had been able to get an appointment with "Mrs. V" as he called her. She was a seamstress from the old country and was in high demand.

"Come in Missy" she said to Iliana. "Mr. K was absolutely right when he described you as having a dancer's body!"

Iliana blushed and looked at the three dresses Mrs. V had laid out. After trying each of them she selected one and Mrs. V fitted her. "You're going to be the prettiest one at Mr. K's event -- I know because I attended one."

"You did?"

"Yes" Mr. K gave my boy a scholarship -- he graduates next year!"

Iliana just shook her head knowingly (or unknowingly) and bit her tongue on the drive to her new digs. Looking at the documents that had been delivered she said "My parking spot is..."

"Number 21" Kirk finished her sentence for her "It's the one closest to the elevator!"

She could only shake her head yet again as he grabbed her suitcase and pressed the elevator button.

She was surprised when he turned, lifted her into his arms and carried her across the threshold.

He lay her on the bed, set her suitcase aside and drew the curtains.

He began stripping and said "Now where did we leave off when we were here last?"

She flashed a smile of understanding and quickly stripped.

12