Black Eyes

Story Info
Domination of little man.
6.4k words
4.38
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers

"Find him and bring him to me!" she shouted at her team of thugs. Sheana was angry because they were late delivering her needs.

Sheana is 32 years old, black, six foot one inches tall, with a muscular body, long shapely legs, and shoulder length straight black hair.

Sheana has dark BLACK EYES. She could stare you down with extreme intimidation. Her facial features are somewhat rugged yet very attractive. However, Sheana has a mean streak, especially when she doesn't get what she wants.

Sheana is extremely rich and lives in a secluded fortress far away from anyone. She has many loyal servants who are paid extremely well. She has a special team who are well trained in military skills. Wanda, Tina and Miranda are the thugs to bring Sheana her sex slave.

The trio are in their late 20's, very fit, very mean and can be very sexy. Their job was to bring Sheana a small, slender, attractive young man with a tiny cock. Sheana wants to intimidate and humiliate her sex slave and have absolute control over him.

"You bitches have been looking for over a week with no results! Find me my little man!" Sheana continued to yell at the trio with her demands.

Wanda, the lead, said "it takes time to find the right target, and not get caught."

Sheana stared at them sternly and said, "go now and don't come back without him!" They got into the specialized van and drove off on their mission.

A couple of hours later, Sheana opened her bedroom door and let Bernice inside. "Right on time", said Sheana. Bernice was Sheana's personal assistant. She has very long strawberry-blonde wavy hair, five foot five and 115 pounds. Very sultry looking, with very nice curves. She was carrying a leather case with personal care items. Both women made their way to the bathroom, and then Bernice gave Sheana a manicure followed by a pedicure.

Bernice said, "all done with your nails, let's work on your sexy little patch." Sheana smiled and sat-up on the bathroom counter. She opened her robe and parted her legs. Sheana's muffin was dark black and needed a little trimming. Bernice shaped it perfectly. They were teasing one another with their gazes.

Bernice said, "looks perfect, and delicious." Then Bernice put her face between Sheana's thighs and began licking her pussy. Sheana moaned with pleasure. After a few minutes, Sheana carried Bernice to her bed, took off Bernice's robe, and spread her legs.

Bernice's pussy was perfectly smooth with a very narrow strip of strawberry-blond hair. She was moist and ready. Sheana was on top, and Bernice lay face-up on the bed. They were passionately licking each other's pussies. They both moaned with multiple organisms and fondled each other.

Jason was in the middle of his early morning run in a quiet residential neighborhood. Jason was 24 years old, five foot three inches tall and about 135 pounds. As he was approaching a trailhead, Tina and Miranda came out of nowhere, and each grabbed an arm and muffled his mouth. He tried to scream and pull away, but he could not. Wanda quickly pulled the van to them, and they forcibly gagged him and swiftly put him in the back of the windowless van. Tina and Miranda tied him to the seat while Wanda drove the van for about an hour to a quiet and secure area. Wanda parked and the trio were about to inspect the goods.

"Just do exactly what we say, and you won't get hurt", said Wanda. They removed his gag and untied him. Jason looked in fear at his three captors. The inside of the van was dark with no natural light in the back. It was draped-off from the front of the vehicle. There was a faint light shining down from the ceiling. They were each bigger and stronger than him and were very aggressive.

"What do you want?", Jason screamed in fear.

Tina said, "give me all your clothes, right now. Strip naked, and let's get a good look at you." They all laughed, anxious to see if Jason met Sheana's requirements. Each of the three women were attractive, and they stripped to their underwear.

Wanda was dark black, with nice firm tits and stood about five foot eight. Tina was white, about five foot ten with very large tits and a beautiful round ass. Finally, Miranda was Asian with very long sexy legs. She was five feet eleven. Seeing them all up-close and practically naked was a turn-on, but he was very scared at the same time.

"You heard her, strip now" said Miranda, "don't make me rip your clothes off."

Jason looked at them, and knew he had to follow orders. "OK, OK, I'll take off my clothes."

"Throw them to me", shouted Tina.

Jason took off his running shoes and socks, and then his tee shirt. His chest was tone and hairy with larger than normal nipples for a guy. His stomach was flat but there was very little muscle on his torso and arms. He then slid his sweatpants off and threw them to Tina. He was only wearing his boxer briefs now. His legs were very skinny. The trio noticed a little bulge in his shorts. Jason turned beet-red, as his little dick was getting hard.

Wanda said, "standup and take-off your underwear." Jason stood up slowly and gave Tina his last piece of clothing. He stood there naked before them. He had a tiny 4-inch boner pointing straight up like a flagpole.

Jason tried to hide his tiny dick with his hands, when Miranda said, "hands behind your back, and let's see that little dick." They each felt his tiny cock and balls with their large soft fingers. They squeezed their hands around his tiny member, teasing him about his petite size.

Wanda said, "give us a little beat-off show. Wack that little dick for us." Jason stood there in disbelief, but knew he had to comply. He started to stroke his cock. They spit on his dick for lubrication and told him to stroke it harder and faster. The thugs stared and giggled at him as he stroked his small shaft and circumcised tiny head.

Jason could not hold-on any longer and his tiny dick erupted. It shot all over his belly and chest. Miranda threw him a towel and told him to wipe off and sit back down for a long ride to his Master.

Sheana's childhood was rough. Her father founded a tech company and made billions, but he was abusive to his wife and Sheana. He molested Sheana throughout her childhood.

One day her parents had a violent argument, and he beat Sheana's mother so hard, she fell and smashed her head on the stone fireplace. Sheana was only 12 years old but was already five foot eight and very strong.

Sheana was hiding in the room when it happened. When her father was on the floor sobbing over his actions, Sheana grabbed a fireplace tool and beat his head until he was dead.

The cleaning staff later found the two dead bodies and Sheana in a deep state of shock. She spent the next six years living with her twice divorced aunt. She inherited billions at the young age of 18. She was transformed into a man-hater.

Jason was naked in the back of the van for hours. He could tell that the vehicle was climbing a winding mountain road, but he could not see anything. The van stopped and he heard a heavy gate open. They drove a short distance, until they came to a complete stop. Miranda and Tina escorted Jason from the back of the van, while Wanda opened a secure gate that led to a large sliding glass door. They led him into a huge bedroom, and Sheana was there to greet her little sex slave.

"That's all girls, please leave us." With that command, the thugs were gone, and Jason stood naked before a very tall, muscular, attractive, black woman. Sheana was wearing a tight-fitting short sleeve shirt that went down just below her boobs. Her long, lean and tight torso was bare. Her shorts just covered her ass which was perfectly round, plump and firm. She had a black rope belt around her skinny waist. Her very long dark black legs were both beautiful and intimidating. Her feet were bare and were perfectly manicured with bright red toenails, just like her fingernails.

Jason had his hands covering his tiny private parts. She demanded he put his hands behind his back. His little boner was again pointing up like a rock-hard flagpole. Sheana said, "I'm happy to see you too, little man." She towered over him by ten inches.

Sheana grabbed his cock and balls with her large hand. Her grip completely covered his boy sized dick and balls, and she squeezed them hard.

Sheana's dark BLACK EYES were staring directly at his light blue eyes, as she bent down to his face. While squeezing his tiny jewels, she said, "I have two rules that you must always obey. The first is that you will be always naked. It does not matter where you are or who is here, you will be completely naked. The second rule is that you will do whatever I command without question or hesitation. Do you understand these rules?" She gripped his balls even harder.

Jason stood there in complete fear and said nothing.

"Well, do you?" she repeated.

Jason cried-out "yes Mame."

"You will address me as Master Sheana, or Master", she said in a low and creepy voice. "Now, do you understand these rules, and will you obey?"

Jason said, "Yes Master Sheana, I will obey."

"Very good. If you don't, I will squeeze your tiny little dick and balls so hard, they will be crushed."

"No need for that, I will do as you say, without question or hesitation, Master." She released her hand, and Jason could breathe again. His dick was flaccid and shrunk down to about an inch. The little thing didn't even reach his tiny balls.

"What is your name, little man?"

"My name is Jason."

"Ok, Jason, I hope you are good with your tongue. You are going to lick my ass and pussy. You good with that, little man?"

"Yes Master Sheana."

"Excellent. But first we are going into the shower. Follow me." Sheana walked through the large bedroom, and around a huge round bed with a mirror on the ceiling. She then entered the largest bathroom he had ever seen. A huge jacuzzi tub, a shower area with four heads, two sinks, and a separate room with a toilet and bidet.

She turned around and took off her shirt. Her tits were beautiful with very large nipples. Her dark nipples covered half of her tits. She quickly removed her shorts and panties. She had a cute little triangle bush, close to the skin. Her ass was perfect. It was like an upside-down heart. Round, firm and dark black.

She turned on the water, and all four heads sprayed from the top and sides of the marbled walls. "Now, you may wash me, but don't put your fingers in my pussy, unless I say so."

"Yes Master Sheana." Jason lathered up and started to wash her butt cheeks.

"Thoroughly wash my asshole, because you will be licking it soon", said Sheana in a condescending tone.

Jason placed his fingers in the crevice of her ass and rubbed all over. He scrubbed her asshole, the outside of her pussy, and then down her legs and feet. He reached-up to her back and then up to her tits. Her nipples were getting smaller and harder. He lathered her all over, from the neck down. He even washed her asshole again. His little dick was rock hard and bright red.

Sheana said, "I think I'm clean now, but looks like you are about to explode." The tip of his tiny head was red. She put her fingers on it and squeezed. "Beat your little dick for me."

Jason stroked his weenie while gazing at this tall naked beauty. He put more soap on his cock and was stroking his shaft faster and faster and faster. She starred at his tiny cock as he screamed in relief and shot his wad.

After they were both dry, she walked over to the bed, and told Jason to lay down, face up. He could see their reflection in the mirror above the bed. She got on top of him and placed her ass over his mouth.

"Eat me!" Sheana shouted. Jason had a hard time breathing, but he got his tongue in her ass. He was licking every square inch of her. He then stuck his tongue directly in her asshole. He was fucking her ass with his tongue over and over and over.

Sheana was moaning with pleasure. "More, more, deeper, deeper, she moaned." He licked and tongued her hole for what seemed like forever. He kept pushing his tongue deeper with pressure. She then lay on the bed with her legs spread. Her pussy was glistening wet. Her long legs stretched across the huge bed.

"Eat my pussy, my little man" she said with a low moaning voice. Her small triangle patch was very inviting. Her pussy lips were swollen and waiting.

Jason put his face in her muffin and begin licking her lips and clit like crazy. He spread her pussy lips further apart with his little fingers, and she screamed in ecstasy. He kept licking for another marathon until she came several times.

Jason had a typical childhood. Good parents, middle class neighborhood, high school education, but no college. His parents died in car crash when he was 19. He had no siblings or other family members. He loved to run, as it was a mental relief for his frustrations with women. Because of his tiny size, both in stature and manhood, his confidence level and self-esteem were low.

Jason did not have any steady girlfriends. He was considered very cute with curly brown hair, light complexion, nice facial features, and very alluring light blue eyes. Even though Jason was very small, he was very attractive. However, his dates did not last long after lackluster sex. He concentrated on his office job, barely making a living. He was depressed and looking to find ways to cope with a lack of female companionship.

The next morning, Jason felt a hard slap on his ass, and heard, "time to get up my little man." He turned over to see Sheana standing over the bed, as he laid there naked. "I want you up on all fours, and part your legs. We are going to have a little fun with this toy."

Sheana was holding a six-inch dildo. Jason was still groggy after a very tiring day, and said "whaaat.....? what for, what are you going to do?"

Sheana was livid. She dropped the dildo, jumped on the bed and turned him over on her lap. She spanked his tiny ass hard and continued until his cheeks were bright red. Jason yelped with pain, but he did not scream or cry out. She then flipped him on his back and sat on his chest.

Sheana stared into his eyes with her BLACK EYES of steel and shouted "never ask questions or hesitate when I give you a command! Remember rule number two! Do you understand! You do as you are told!"

Sheana then slipped up her skirt and sat on his face. She did not have any panties. Her ass cheeks covered his mouth, and her pussy was smothering his nose. He could not breathe. She kept sliding up and down his face with hard pressure. It seemed to last for hours. She finally got off his face and Jason gasped for air.

Sheana went to the bathroom for few minutes and returned with the dildo in hand.

"Now, my little man, are you going to obey the rules?"

Jason said, "yes Master" in an exasperating voice.

"Good, now get up on all fours and part your legs." Jason immediately turned over on his stomach and got up on his hands and knees and parted his legs. His ass was pointing high.

Sheana said, "good little man, I like your little pink asshole." Sheana lubed the slender dildo, and slid it into his ass, nice and slow. She made several strokes until it went all the way in. Jason never felt anything like it, not even from a doctor's finger. She kept sliding the dildo in and out and smiling like the devil.

Jason just took it and tried to keep quiet. The dildo was only about three inches in diameter, so it could have been much worse. After what seemed liked hours to Jason, she pulled out the dildo, and said, "that's good for now, hope you enjoyed it, I sure did."

Sheana then led Jason to a door on the far side of the bedroom suite. Jason entered and saw another much smaller bedroom. No windows. No other doors. Just a bed, a bathroom area with a sink, a toilet, and a shower. There were fresh personal items, like a hairbrush, toothpaste, toothbrush, and all the other essentials.

Sheana said, "this is your room. You have an hour to freshen-up before you meet my staff." Sheana left and locked the door.

One hour later, Sheana unlocked the door and told Jason to come out. Jason felt clean and somewhat refreshed, under the circumstances. Jason walked into the master suite, naked of course. His ass was still very sore, but the shower made it feel better.

Sheana described what was next...when Jason is outside of this master suite, the same two rules apply. And she stressed that he should never cover his little cock and balls no matter where he is in the house or who is there. "I will now introduce you to my staff."

The staff were all women. Sheana detested men. Of course, she loves to command and humiliate her little man. The staff have instructions not to allow men on the property unless she approves it in advance. Breaking the rules will mean severe punishment and/or immediate termination.

Sheana summons all the staff to the living room. They all lined up and awaited her instructions. "I have a house guest that will be staying in the quarters of the master suite. "Jason, come over here," shouted Sheana.

Jason walks into the room, and everyone stares at the naked young man. There are some giggles and smirks. "Everyone, this is my little man, Jason. He will always be naked, and no one is to give him any clothes."

"Jason, you have already met my security team: Wanda, Tina and Miranda." They are each smiling and winking at him. Jason stood beside Sheana, with his hands at his sides and his little dick exposed to everyone in the room.

Sheana said, "Next is my chef, Jana; my cleaning lady, Florenda; and my personal assistant, Bernice."

All the women were slender and attractive, and ranged from their 20's to early 40's. Sheana then placed her hand on Jason's weenie and stroked it. "Isn't it a cute little thing?" Everyone giggled and smirked with amusement. Jason was beet-red with embarrassment.

Sheana then said, "Jason, kiss my ass." Sheana bent over and lifted her very short skirt. She was not wearing any panties. Her nice round ass was out there for everyone to see. Jason immediately kissed her ass. "Now lick it." He licked her ass all over. "Now stick your tongue in my asshole." He began fucking her asshole with his tongue in front of everyone. They were shocked and amused all at the same time.

The trio were having a great time watching, as Jason used his tongue in her ass. Sheana reached from behind and began stroking his shaft. He was getting a boner. Sheana stood up and told him to jerk-off.

Wanda pulled out some baby oil and wiped it all over his tiny pecker. Sheana said, "stroke it faster, and give these ladies a show!" Jason had a rock-hard boner. It was only 4 inches long and 3 inches in circumference. The head of his dick was even smaller. It was the smallest dick any of them have seen.

He kept beating-off, faster, faster, faster, and then finally exploded. Everyone gasped as cum shot all over his hands and unto the floor. They all stood there staring at Jason, as his cock shriveled to its puny flaccid size of about an inch.

Sheana told Florenda to clean him up, and instructed Jana to feed him. She dismissed everyone back to work.

Sheana was relentless with her sexual demands and humiliated him in front of the staff.

A couple of days later Sheana summoned Jana and Jason. She told them that she was going shopping with Bernice for a few hours. Florenda has the day off, and Wanda, Tina and Miranda will be around doing security checks.

She instructed Jason to obey Jana. "Do you understand, little man?"

Jason said, "yes Master Sheana" while Jana smirked with pleasure.

Jana was the same age as Jason, 24 years old. She stood five foot two inches, 105 pounds, long blond hair, and very sexy looking. Her measurements were 38-inch tits, 22-inch waist, and a 36-inch ass.

Sheana and Bernice left for shopping, and after about 30 minutes, Jana said, "Jason, please come over here." Jason was in the next room watching TV, then walked to the kitchen area. Jana was sitting on a chair in the breakfast nook, soaking her feet in warm fragranced water. She watched Jason come closer, staring at his tiny cock and balls.

Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers
12