Black Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to massage my feet, they hurt from all the standing in the kitchen. Sit down on that chair in front of me, and part your legs, so I have a good view", Jana said with a smirky grin. Jason didn't think twice and obeyed her command. He was massaging her soft and pretty feet.

"Lick my toes, little Jason." He started to lick her toes, and then she put both feet in his face. She shoved her toes in his mouth, and he was sucking and licking them.

Jana became very aroused, stood up from the chair and lifted her short skirt. She was not wearing panties. Her blond pussy was moist and beautiful. She sat on the table and spread her legs.

Jana said, "eat my pussy." Jason licked and sucked her pussy lips and clit. She moaned with pleasure, and then took off her top. She told Jason to squeeze her tits and lick her pussy at the same time. Her boobs were large and firm. Her nipples were bright pink and getting hard. He was licking her tunnel, and she squeezed her soft thighs around his head.

Her nipples were getting longer and harder. He kept licking and fondling her tits, squeezing them as she was panting. Her organism was throbbing, as she tightened her thighs around his ears and thrusted her hips up. She then sighed and relaxed.

After a few moments of silence she said, "nice job Jason, I look forward to the next time."

The next morning, Jason was awoken by Sheana. He was groggy, and she threw the covers off him, and played with his little flaccid dick. Her slender long fingers were much larger than his tiny cock, which she constantly teased him about. She was flicking it, and he began to get hard, then she engulfed it with her hand, squeezed it, then let go abruptly.

Sheana said "I'm having some friends over for a pool-side party today, and you will be one of the servants. You will do anything my guests ask, is that clear?"

"Yes Master Sheana, I will". Jason was somewhat excited to be outside of the house but was very apprehensive about the other guests and their demands.

"Very good my little man. You will work closely with Jana and Florenda, as they will provide some guidance during the party. I will be mixing with my guests but will be watching."

A couple of hours later, the door unlocked, and Florenda came into his room. Jason was reading in bed with a blanket covering him from the waist down. Florenda glanced at his bare hairy chest and his large nipples and smiled.

Florenda was 41 years old, Filipino, five foot even, only 95 pounds, with long black hair. Her face was round and very pretty with brown eyes and full lush lips. She has a very cute little body.

Florenda said, "Sheana wants me to escort you outside for the pool-side party. Most of the guests have arrived, and you are to go around to each person, and ask if they would like anything. Jana and I will be helping too. Of course, these guests will be expecting more from you, so just do as they ask. Do you have any questions?"

"Will I be the only naked one?", Jason asked in a slow and low voice.

Florenda said, "yes, but all of the guests are wearing tiny swimsuits, and there is a lot of alcohol, so be prepared for anything."

"Will there be guys?"

"Sheana does not allow men on the premises, with rare exceptions. Sheana wants you to wear this, so put it on now." She hands Jason a red bow tie.

The outside pool is oval with a large hot tub. The patio surrounded the entire pool, with many lounge chairs, tables, and sun umbrellas. The surrounding area was all densely wooded with trees, plants and flowers. There was also a very high security wall that surrounded the entire estate.

There must have been about 25 to 30 guests. All women. Most wearing tiny bikinis...a lot of tits and ass showing. They were gathered around the pool, eating, drinking and chatting. It was a warm day with a blue sky.

Jana was serving the guests, and Wanda, Tina and Miranda just blended-in with their bikinis while keeping a watchful eye on things. Sheana was wearing a white string bikini. She was mingling with her guests.

Jason enters the patio with Florenda. Jason was nude and had his red bow tie around his neck. Everyone just looked at him and was smirking and whispering with each other.

"Jason, come over here", Sheana shouted. He walks to Sheana and stands by her side. She put her fingers on his tiny soft cock and played with it and saying, "this is my little man, Jason. He is here to serve you, so have fun with him!" Everyone laughed out loud. Sheana then gave him a light smack on the ass, and said, "go serve."

There were three women very close by, and he walked over, and asked if they needed anything.

"Come closer little fella and let's have a little feel." Jason walked to the blonde. She had huge tits and a thong bottom. She put her fingers on his tiny dick and played with it in front of the other two. "That's the tiniest dick, I ever saw." The other two put their hands on his ass and gave it a few squeezes. The blond kept playing with his dick, and he was getting a little boner. They all giggled, as his boner got fully erect.

"Now that you're all excited, go fetch me a drink." Jason walked to the table with the drinks and served it to her. More laughs and giggles occurred. As he walked around serving drinks and food to the guests, they all were patting his ass, and feeling his hard-on and tiny balls.

Jason was serving a large group, and they were guessing his size. One guessed 3 1/2 inches and another guessed 4 inches. They all giggled and laughed.

"Let's measure it", said one woman.

"Yes, that will be fun!", said another.

Wanda overheard the chattering and came by with a measuring tape.

"Oh, let me do it". She grabbed the tape from Wanda, got on her knees, and stroked his little shaft and head with her two fingers. She measures his cock from the base to the tip of his head. She yells-out, "its 3 7/8 inches long and 4 1/4 inches around at the base, and 2 1/2 inches at his tip!" Everyone had a good laugh, and Jason hurried away being very embarrassed.

"Hey Jason, come down this way", shouted a woman. Jason looked around and noticed a side patio with only one table and a few chairs. Jason walked down the path to greet a couple of guests. At this time, his boner was gone, and his dick was soft and tiny.

"How may I help you?" asked Jason.

The woman said, "hi there Jason, I'm Toni and this is Kent". Jason took a double-take and saw a man. He was shocked to see a guy, but Florenda did say there could be exceptions. Toni was staring at his tiny member with a large grin on her face. Kent was dazed with drinking many beers.

Toni was 5 foot 5 inches, 115 pounds, with a beautiful body. Her tits were large, firm and tan. Her ass was round and tight, with tone legs. Toni stood up and rubbed Jason's hairy chest. "I like your large pink nipples." She started to pinch and fondle them. "But your cock is so small!" She squeezed his dick between her two fingers and laughed.

She looked at Kent, and said, "why don't you show him what a real dick looks like?"

Kent was drunk and not thinking, as usual. He stood up and said "sure!" Kent was 5 foot 10 inches tall but very skinny, only weighing about 145 pounds. He was also in his mid-20's, but not too bright.

Toni said, "stand by his side and pull down your trunks." He did, and his cock was huge! It must have been 9 inches long! Toni laughed as she compared it to Jason's tiny one incher.

Toni cupped Jason's balls with one hand, and Kent's with the other. She said, "these balls are like little marbles, and these are like golf balls!" Jason was shocked and just stood there. Toni said, "oh my, what a difference! Why don't you give Jason some of your cock in his tiny little ass."

Kent's says, "sounds good to me."

Toni put a bunch of lotion in Jason's hands and said, "give him a hand job, and then bend over so he can fuck you in the ass."

Jason thought to himself that Sheana instructed him to do whatever the guests wanted. He did not want another brutal punishment, but getting his ass rammed by him was scary. He had no choice, so he put both hands on Kent's huge cock, and rubbed up and down on his shaft. The lotion lubricated his cock as Jason jerked him off.

Kent's cock began to get hard. Toni was watching in amazement and having a wonderful time. Kent's cock was now fully erect, it must have been close to a foot long and about 7 inches in circumference.

Toni said, "bend over, you little bitch!" Jason bent over, with his ass pointing up.

"Spread those cheeks", yelled Kent. Jason took both hands and spread his ass cheeks, exposing his little pink asshole just waiting to get fucked.

In a flash, Kent went flying over Jason, and went down hard on the concrete. Jason could now see Sheana smacking Toni in the face. She slapped her again in the face and then two more hard slaps on her tits.

Toni's top flew off with the impact. Sheana was lightning fast.

She kicked Kent in the balls while he was down, and then kicked him in the face. He was out like a burnt-out bulb.

Wanda came running after hearing the activity, followed by Tina and Miranda. By the time they arrived, Sheana was slapping Toni all over her body, and yelling, "you are fucking bitch!"

Toni was sitting on the ground, holding her tits. The other guests gathered around. Sheana looked at the trio and said, "spread her." In an instant, Tina and Miranda tore off her bikini bottoms and each took a leg and spread them. Her cunt was shaved clean and totally exposed. Toni looked in horror and Sheana took a final hard slap on her bare pussy.

Everyone heard the loud slap. Her cunt turned bright red. She yelped in pain while the guests gasped in shock. She instructed the trio to throw them in their car. Toni frantically sped away never to return.

All the staff were lined up in the house. Sheana asked, "how the fuck did he get in?" No one said anything. They all looked down. Sheana stared them down with determination for a long time. It was extremely scary and awkward for everyone.

Finally, Florenda steps forward, and says very meekly, "I let him in."

Sheana stands over her and stares into her eyes. Sheana said, "how much did they pay you?"

"$500 dollars. I'm so sorry, Mame. I made a terrible mistake. Please forgive me!"

Sheana pauses for a while, and says, "punishment or termination?"

Florenda thinks for a moment about her significant pay, and says, "punishment."

Sheana says, "OK, everyone back outside and take care of my guests. I will be out there soon."

The guests are chatting with each other, drinking and eating. Sheana enters the patio, and she is wearing her short shirt and shorts with the black leather round belt.

She calls Florenda over to her, and demands, "strip naked." Everyone gathers closer. "Your punishment will be humiliating and painful."

Florenda takes off her shoes, socks and white uniform and is just wearing her bra and panties. She closes her eyes and removes her bra. Her tits are small but very nice looking. She then removes her panties. She is bare naked for all to see.

Jason is standing close by, but all the attention is on Florenda. Her pussy is very hairy and bushy. Florenda is looking down, waiting for what's next. Sheana tells her to lay down on the lounge chair and spread her legs. She then tells Bernice, "Shave her pussy clean and bare."

Bernice leaves and then comes back quickly with her kit. Florenda is laying down, legs spread. Bernice uses an electric trimmer and removes most of her bush. She then shaves off the remainder. Her pussy is clean and bare.

Sheana says, "get up." She slides off her leather belt. It looks like a whip. She faces Florenda extremely close, towering over her. She stares her down with her dark BLACK EYES and places the belt in her ass cheeks and then in her pussy lips. She snugs it tight, so it's well lodged in her crevices. She waits a moment, and then pulls the belt hard. It whips her ass and pussy, stinging her in pain. She yelps out a cry and then looks down to the ground in shame. She rubs her crotch to sooth herself and lies down on the lounge chair.

There is a moment of complete silence. Then Sheana calls for Jason. Everyone is wondering what is next. She tells Bernice to shave Jason as well. "Make my little man look like a little boy."

Bernice uses the trimmer, and fondles his tiny pecker, teasing him while she finishes with the razer. All his pubic hair is gone, and he is clean shaven. He has a hard-on due to Bernice's fondling of his tiny dick and balls.

Sheana then says, "I think Florenda needs a little tender care. Jason, go lick her cunt."

Jason does not hesitate. He walks over to her, bends down and gently parts her legs. He begins licking her clean shaven and very sore pussy. His tongue feels good on her tender pussy lips. Florenda likes the sensation of his slow-moving tongue.

After a few minutes, Sheana says, "let's switch it up. Florenda, I want you to suck Jason's little dick and swallow it all." Jason stands up, and Florenda gets on her knees. Florenda was staring up into Jason's eyes and begins licking the head of his cock and rubbing his smooth balls. Her tongue was hot, and her lips were large and lush.

Jason was now rock hard. She then took in his little dick and balls down her throat and began sucking hard. Her mouth went up and down while looking up into his eyes. She put more pressure on his cock and sucked faster and faster. She could feel him close to climaxing, and then she put both of her hands on his ass and pulled him tighter and she sucked on his boner and balls with more pressure.

He exploded in her mouth, and she continued to suck and swallow every drop.

After finishing, Florenda collapsed on the ground and Jason went to his knees.

Sheana said, "nice job my little shaven pair."

The next morning, Jason felt Sheana's hands going under his covers, and rubbing his chest. She threw his blanket off the bed. They were both naked. Sheana rubbed her hands all over his body, toying with his cock and balls.

Jason said, "thank you for saving me from that monster dick yesterday."

Sheana shook her head with an agreeing nod and said "yup." She then reached for some oil and rubbed it all over is little boner and balls. She then got up on all fours and stuck her beautiful ass in the air.

She spread her cheeks, and said, "put some oil on my crack, and then fuck my ass with your little hard-on."

Jason was shocked, as he never had anal sex, and never thought Sheana would allow it. But he quickly said, "yes Master."

He rubbed the oil all over her butt cheeks and asshole. He then mounted her and began to penetrate her from behind. Even though his dick was tiny, it was a tight fit.

He finally got his boner all the way in, and she moaned and said, "fuck me hard!" He was stroking her asshole fast and furious. She kept moaning and he kept thrusting, faster and harder. He finally came in her ass and kept thrusting until all his cum was in her ass and all over her cheeks.

Sheana laid down on her stomach with Jason on top of her, both were exhausted. Jason put his arms around her body, and whispered in her ear, "your command is my wish."

She softly said, "that's right, my little man."

A minute later she said, "three of my friends will be here tomorrow, and they will want their asses licked and fucked, so your tongue and little boner should be ready for a work-out."

Jason smiled.

12