Black Failure, Black Success!

Story Info
Black sugar!
5.4k words
5.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carli Simmons was a young blonde beauty who was just getting started in the dating scene. Her best friend and co-worker Traci Wilson introduced her to a former boyfriend, Ralph Luckett, a handsome black construction worker. The two dated and wound up getting married.

This story is a fantasy and all characters in it are at least 21 years of age. Any names in the story that might depict someone in real life is purely coincidental.

*****

The characters in the story re as follows:

Ralph Luckett, the 26-year-old black husband who was a construction worker. Ralph stood 6'2" and weighed a healthy 205 pounds. He was a nice looking man who was athletic and he liked to drink.

Carli Simmons Luckett, the 25-year-old blonde wife who worked in a department store as a department supervisor. She stood 5'8" and weighed 130 pounds. Carli was a beautiful woman who could hardly wait to start a family and quit her job.

Traci Wilson, a very pretty African American of 28 years of age who worked with Carli in the same department. Traci stood 5'8" and weighed about 125 pounds and she was drop dead gorgeous. Carli and Traci were best friends and there wasn't much they didn't share with each other.

*****

Carli met Ralph through her friend Traci when Traci invited her over for a swim/cocktail party. Carli noticed Ralph almost immediately as he stood next to the inground pool, talking to friends while drinking a beer. A tall young man of about 6'2", he seemed easy to talk to and was a very good listener. He had an aura about him that made most young ladies want to get to know him.

"Carli, my dear, would you like to meet my friend over there? I noticed you can't keep your eyes off him," Traci teased her friend.

"Of course I would!" Carli softly said back to her. "What's his name? What does he do for a living?"

"His name is Ralph Luckett and he works in construction, but anything else you want to know you'll have to ask him yourself," Traci said, smiling. "But I WILL say he's a VERY nice man."

"How do you know all THAT?" asked Carli.

"Well, if you must pry. I dated him for about two years."

"What happened that you stopped?" Carli said.

"Maybe someday I'll tell you but not now. Okay?"

Traci then moseyed on over to where Ralph was seated and sat down next to him. They enjoyed some laughter so it seemed they split up amicably. Ralph tried to be coy about what they were talking about and Carli saw him glance her way a few times. When Traci got up to mingle with her guests Ralph waited a few minutes and then got up, too. Except he didn't go to mingle with the crowd but instead walked right over to Carli, who was sitting alone at a small table off in a corner.

"Hi," he said. "I don't think I know you, My name is Ralph Luckett," and he held out his hand as if to shake hers but instead drew it up to his lips and kissed it. Carli nearly blushed when he did that!

"Hello, my name is Carli Simmons. Nice to meet you," she said. "Won't you please sit down and join me?" Wow, she thought, he sure has big strong hands! And what a handsome face.

"So, how do you know Traci?" he asked.

"We work together in the jewelry department over at Max's. She is so nice and we have become best friends. I really love that woman. Not romantically, mind you, but as best friends do."

"Yes, I understand," he said. "I don't know if she told you but we once dated a couple or three years ago. She is really a nice, caring person."

"She mentioned that to me. I asked her why you two split up and she said maybe someday she'll tell me so we left it at that."

"Well, if you must pry," he said.

"No, I wasn't prying," Carli calmly said.

"I know. I was just teasing. But I'll tell you anyway. It just didn't work out and mostly it was my fault. But I won't go into that. Traci is one woman who's easy to love and to tell you the truth I messed up. Let's leave it at that."

"Okay." she said. "So tell me, what you do for a living."

"Well, I'm in construction, mostly new construction building homes," and as he continued telling her what all he did she felt herself slowly getting closer and closer to this fine looking, well spoken African American. She loved looking at his handsome face and his well toned upper body. Ralph wore medium blue shorts and a white sleeveless t-shirt that really contrasted against his milk chocolate skin. Carli felt that if their conversation kept going she was sure she would get wet in her pussy because he WAS an Adonis.

"Ralph, would you excuse me but I must use the facilities. I'll be right back." And as she stood up to go to the restroom, he also stood up, not to go along with her but because he was a gentleman. Carli was amazed at his show of chivalry because she didn't think men did that anymore.

While she was gone he quickly went to the bar and filled his beer glass at the tap and returned to his seat at the table. As Carli walked to the bathroom that was inside the house she got on the toilet and urinated. She also couldn't help herself and using her fingers she rubbed her pussy until she quietly masturbated. Ralph really excited her!

*****

Carli and Ralph continued seeing each other and fell in love. A year later they were married in Traci's back yard near the pool at the site where it all started. Carli and Ralph never had sex while dating because she was a virgin and wanted it to stay that way for her wedding night. Ralph was very understanding and honored her wishes, which only led to her loving him even more.

After the wedding during the reception the newlyweds mingled with the guests, Carli really enjoying talking with them, especially those she met for the first time. But her mind was basically on one thing and that was what she and Ralph would do later when all the festivities were over.

For their honeymoon they made plans to drive to Niagara Falls and spend a week there, but for their wedding night they rented a room in a bed-and-breakfast about ten miles away. They didn't tell anyone because they wanted to be alone and they didn't want any interference from friends who might try to jokingly interrupt their special night together.

When they arrived at the B&B and after they checked in Carli noticed that Ralph had brought along two 6-packs of beer. When she asked him about it he explained that it was just some liquid refreshments for later on. She thought to herself that she sure hoped it wouldn't take away from what she wanted to do, and that was lose her virginity to the man she fell in love with. She was anxious to feel his black cock in her pussy for the first time in her life.

After having a small snack they retired to the honeymoon suite, which was equipped with some items that would help them enjoy their first night together.

It also had a jacuzzi hot tub that was big enough for both of them.

Carli suggested that they get undressed and spend some time together in the jacuzzi and Ralph reluctantly joined her after some persuasion. She was ready to get her hands on his smooth chocolate body and even though she rubbed him all over and started playing with his flaccid 6 inch cock he didn't react like she was hoping. Ralph was not getting hard!

He tried to explain it as too much excitement from all the festivities throughout the day and that evening. Carli wondered if it was that he wasn't very excited with her gorgeous body or if it was because he had too much alcohol. Either way it looked like her plan to lose her virginity that night wasn't going to happen.

After a night where she had trouble getting to sleep (she noticed that HE slept like a baby) they went downstairs for breakfast. Their conversation was somewhat strained because Carli was a bit tired and she was not satisfied in the least. She also wasn't sure she should even bring up the subject, but then she felt it was her honeymoon, too, and part of it was for them to have sex.

"Ralph, dear, I realize there was a lot of excitement yesterday at the wedding and that perhaps was the cause of us not having sex, but it was supposed to be the day when I FINALLY found out about the birds and bees. After breakfast do you think we could go consummate our marriage in bed?"

"Carli, I would LOVE to join you in bed!" he said. "If you're finished we can get going."

"Yes, I'm ready," she replied, and they got up from their table and went upstairs to their room. Carli was already wearing her sexy outfit underneath her clothes that she wore to breakfast so after going to the bathroom and dabbing on some Guilty (by Gucci) perfume, she slid into bed next to her new best friend.

The newlyweds couldn't keep their hands off each other, especially Ralph, who was really turned on by the smell of Carli's perfume and her sexy, smooth body. It didn't take long for her pussy to get very wet as she was anxious to feel his cock in her. But as they continued she noticed that Ralph wasn't getting as excited as her and his dick remained flaccid!

After a few minutes of their foreplay she asked him if something was wrong. "No, no, I'll be alright, honey. It's just taking a little while, that's all. Your great body and that perfume has me so turned on I'm ready to burst!" he said.

Carli asked him very gently, "Then why aren't you hard? Is it me? You're the first man I've ever been with and I was hoping for me, for US, to have a wonderful time. Ralph, are you sure it's not me?"

"No, darling, it's not you. It's me and I'm not sure why I can't get it up."

After about an hour of him trying to get an erection, and with all the help she could give, she told him that she once read that some guys are turned on by being tied up. "Should we try that?" she asked him.

"Why not? Maybe it'll work. I want this to succeed too," he said.

So Carli took a pair of sashes that went to her PJ's and a dress and tightly bound Ralph's wrists to the bedposts. She then took his belt and one of her belts and tied his feet to the foot of the bed, completing him being spread eagle under her control. Ralph could hardly move.

Carli then lay next to him, wearing only her silk panties, and began to tease him by speaking sexily to him and rubbing his cock. With one beautiful leg resting on top of Ralph's prone body, she tried her best to get his dick awake. Bu no matter what she did to him his dick remained in a flaccid state.

"Ralph, have you ever had sex with a woman? Tell the truth! Have you ever been in bed with a woman?" she asked.

"Of course I did! Why do you ask that?" he said.

"Do you think I'm pretty? Do you think I'm sexy? And doesn't this perfume smell great?"

"Yes, I KNOW you're pretty and sexy and that perfume really gets to me."

"Then why the hell aren't you getting hard?" she asked. "Have you ever licked a woman's pussy?"

"No, I've never done that. That doesn't excite me at all!" he replied.

"Well, you're about to start! I didn't go on this honeymoon not to have sex, some sort of it." Carli was getting upset and she wanted to cum. And at that she lifted her leg off him and crawled up and sat on his chest. She then straddled his face with her thighs on either side of his head and her pussy right on top of his mouth. "Start licking slowly and gently, up and down, and put your tongue inside me."

"I do NOT like that!" he said. He tried to pull his hands away from the bonds but Carli had done a good job tying him up. The more he struggled the more spent he got and the stronger Carli got, until he finally gave up and stopped resisting. When Carli saw that she was totally in control she moved her ass and pussy around so she was sitting on his mouth and his nose. "You better get licking if you want to breathe again!" she said.

After a few minutes Ralph realized that she meant business when he found his breathing not so easy anymore. His tired tongue darted out and he licked and licked her fine pussy until she let out a moan and came all over his face. Other than self masturbation, it was the first time she had cum in her life and she loved it.

"Wow, young man, that was great!" she said, and looked behind her and saw that his dick STILL was not hard. She wanted so much to lose her virginity on her honeymoon and here it was that she couldn't get his dick to get stiff.

For the rest of their honeymoon he refused to allow her to tie him up again and therefore there was no more sex. Carli could hardly wait to get back home and even suggested they cut off their honeymoon after only three days instead of the full week they reserved.

*****

The trip home was uneventful. Carli had called Traci and asked her to meet them at the airport to drive them home. Tracy could see the two of them weren't in the best of moods as they drove home and even her cheerfulness couldn't get much out of them. She could hardly wait to talk with Carli to hear how it all went. All Carli would say on the ride home was it was alright, knowing full well the honeymoon was lousy. Ralph didn't say anything at all. Carli figured she would just fill her friend in on Monday morning when they took lunch break at work.

Monday morning arrived and Ralph went to his construction site and Carli went to the department store to return to her job.

She was greeted there by Traci, who said to her, "Okay, girlfriend, you hardly said a word on the way home from the airport so let's get it out in the open."

Carli responded, "It was lousy! I'll tell you all about it at lunch."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that."

When lunch finally arrived they went to a small diner not far from the store. Carli explained how Ralph and his big, black cock couldn't even get a hardon. She told her how she tied him up and forced him to lick her pussy until she came and that was ALL the sex they had. "I couldn't WAIT to end that mess and get back home!"

Traci got up from her seat in the booth and moved around to sit next to Carli. She gave her friend a big hug and tried to console her. Carli was still visibly upset and Traci felt some of the fault lay with her because she introduced them to each other.

"Oh, Traci, I'm not blaming you. I just want no part of him anymore," she said with tears in her eyes.

Traci reached out and turned Carli's face toward herself and gave her a big, passionate kiss on her lips right there in the booth. It wasn't just a peck on the lips but a long meaningful kiss. Traci also let her one hand slip down and gently stroked Carli's legs, which really turned them both on. "Maybe we should have gone home for lunch instead of coming here," Carli said to her.

Traci then whispered to her, "What are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"I'm not sure yet," Carli whispered back, "but I hope it's with you. Have any suggestions?"

"I was thinking of getting take-out for back at my place. But I don't like much eating alone. Do YOU have any suggestions?"

Carli responded by locking lips with the African American beauty as she put her arms around her neck, and at once her attitude perked up. Shortly after their meals arrived and Traci, who had moved back to the other side of the booth, and Carli couldn't keep their eyes off each other as they ate and smiled together. "I sure can't wait until suppertime!" Carli said.

"Me neither," said Traci.

"So tell me what happened on your trip," said Traci. "Tell me why you're so upset."

"Well, the wedding was very nice and I couldn't wait to have some sex with my new husband. So we did the usual things, like checking in at the motel and things like that, and when we got to the room there was a jacuzzi there. I got undressed and hopped right in and I was hoping Ralph would join me, and he did after a LOT of persuasion. It felt like he didn't want to be next to me, like he was hiding something. And, girl, did I find out what!"

"Anyway, we went to sleep with no sex and as I told him perhaps it was because of all the excitement from the wedding and stuff. I hardly slept at all but he slept like a baby. The next day after we had breakfast in the dining room we went back to the room and got back into bed. I was hot and I wanted his dick in me so bad! But he couldn't get it up! So I came up with a plan and I explained to him that often guys liked to be tied up, that it turns them on. He cautiously said okay and I tied him tight to the bed, wrists and feet alike."

"Once I had him tied down I asked him if he ever licked a pussy and he said, no, he thought it is disgusting. I tried again to get his cock up but there still was no success. Then I started thinking that maybe he's gay, but I also thought that he is GOING to eat my virgin pussy. So I straddled his face, with my thighs squeezing him, and I sat my pussy down on his face and told him to make me cum. He didn't want to do that until I sat down hard on him and told him he better or I was going to smother him. I didn't care if he passed out, he was either going to lick me or go under. So he finally started licking and after about ten minutes I came all over his face."

"It was okay but not as good I had hoped for. Now I'm stuck with this guy and I'm not sure what to do. I hate divorce so that might not be an option."

"Get and annulment," Traci chimed in matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean?" Carli asked.

"You go before a marriage board and explain that he won't have sex with you and the board decides if you two should part ways. I read that in a case like yours the woman almost always wins because it's some kind of mental abuse," Traci said.

Carli at once cheered up and asked Traci if she would help her. "Of course I will, provided one thing. You must kiss me like you just did."

"You want me to come over there and kiss you right NOW?" Carli asked. "Maybe I married the wrong person."

"No, not right now. I want to wait until after dinner," Traci teased.

Carli replied, "I have to wait that LONG?" She then looked at her watch and said, "Oh, my, girlfriend, we better get back to work."

*****

Both ladies were very giddy all afternoon. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other and when they were close to each other they playfully patted each other on their ass.

Dinnertime was going to be a lot of fun!

*****

After work they agreed to meet at Traci's house, which was a nicely laid out condo on the other side town. Carli told her friend she would go home and change to something more casual and comfortable and come to Traci's with a pizza. At around 5:30 she arrived a Traci's and knocked on the door. Traci answered the door and told Carli to come in. Carli was amazed at how beautiful and sexy her co-worker looked in her very short shorts and tank top. "Girlfriend, you look fantastic!" Carli said. They closed the front door behind them and walked into the living room.

"Thank you, my dear. Now get on your knees," Traci said softly.

"What do you.....?" Carli started to say but was cut off when Traci pulled her to herself and kissed her on the lips, "Get on your knees! I saw you checking out my legs so get down and kiss them."

Carli wasn't sure what to do so she reluctantly got on her knees. Traci in the meantime had removed her shorts and stood there in her tank top and black silk panties. She looked fabulous! As Traci sat down on the sofa Carli bent over and kissed Traci's beautiful, smooth, brown legs, especially on her thighs. Traci loved it and Carli was getting wet in her pussy.

Carli kept kissing up her thighs and eventually wound up kissing Traci's panties. Both ladies were really enjoying it especially when Traci lifted her body and removed her silk panties. Carli for the first time ever started licking her friend's pussy. She couldn't believe how soft it was, how tasty it was, and how wet her friend had gotten. And with Traci's soft, smooth thighs touching her cheeks she felt she would explode at any moment!

Traci came several times and Carli thought she would be next, but when Traci finally gently pushed her away she added, "I'm hungry. Let's go get some pizza."

12