Black Failure, Black Success!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Traci, what about ME?" Carli asked vehemently.

"Not now, Carli! I'll decide when you can cum, if I let you at all." she said.

Carli didn't know what to think about what just happened. She was hot as a fire cracker but her friend wouldn't allow her ay satisfaction. So the two women went to the kitchen and grabbed some pizza and took it to the living room, where Traci turned on the TV and began watching a show while eating her pizza.

Carli was the first to say something when she said, "Traci, I just made you cum! I thought you would do the same with ME. I am ready to burst!"

"Carli, dear, you just be patient. Perhaps later on we can do it again. I might just let you eat my pussy then but first we will eat our pizza then discuss a plan to get you an annulment," Traci said.

"Are you going to help me, Traci?" Carli said.

"Of course I will help you. I was ready to marry Ralph, too, but I backed out at the last minute. I was told he's gay and I didn't want any part of that."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you introduce us? Come on, Traci, why did you do that to me?" asked Carli.

"Ralph was or is a good friend of mine and I was hoping that when he got next to a beautiful woman like you he would change. It's obvious he hasn't. Now when I hear what happened to you I get what I was hoping for all along, a relationship with YOU."

"But Traci, dear, I'm not a lesbian!" Carli said.

"Maybe not right now but that can all change. Just wait until you experience sex with another woman, especially me! It'll make you forget men!"

"Well, if it's going to be like what just happened I don't see any way I can accept that. Now here we are, eating pizza, after I made YOU cum but I was left high and dry," Carli told her.

"First of all, Carli, I love you. I am happy that it hasn't worked out with you and Ralph because I've had my eyes on you almost from the first time we met. But first things first. Tomorrow you and I are going to the marriage bureau and get the annulment. Once that's completed I am going to MAKE you my honey. And that means you are to be SUBMISSIVE to me. Got it?"

"I'm not sure what that means. Do you care to explain it to me?" said Carli.

"Sure. What it means is I will be the dominant one and you the submissive. I will say what goes and you will obey. That's all."

"What if I don't want that? What if I want to be the dominant one?"

Traci then said, "There's only one way to settle it. We wrestle. Winner takes all and is of course the dominant one. If I win you listen to me and if you win I listen to you. What do you say?"

Carli thought for awhile then said, "When?"

"When WHAT?" Traci said.

"When do we wrestle? And WHERE?" replied Carli. She was thinking that since she's a little bigger than her friend she should do just fine.

"We can do it right here, right after we get done eating. Unless you're afraid and need some time to think about it," said Traci. "And the way a winner is decided is when she holds the other down on her shoulders, or the loser gives up, or the loser licks the winner's pussy."

Carli looked at Traci straight in her eyes for a few minutes and said, "I don't need any time to think about it! I can hardly wait. Girlfriend, get ready to lick some pussy!"

*****

Both girls were clad in their panties only, Carli wearing white cotton briefs panties and Traci wearing black silk bikini panties. The wrestling match was very one-sided as Traci easily put Carli on her back and straddled her shoulders and pinned her down. She stayed on top for a couple minutes just to tease her verbally then let her up. Traci said to her before she let her up that it was too easy and she wanted to wrestle again.

"I thought you wanted to wrestle!" Traci said to her beaten opponent. "I didn't even break a sweat. But to show you how kind I am I think we should do it again."

The women started out on their knees facing each other. Traci told Carli to make the first move and Carli did so by raising up and leaping onto Traci. She was planning to overpower her friend and pin her to the living room floor, but the elusive and fit black woman saw it coming. When Carli went to grab her Traci easily slipped out of her grasp and turned the white woman onto her side, where she wrapped her gorgeous legs around Carli's stomach and squeezed. Carli didn't realize her friend had such strong legs and shortly after the black pythons began squeezing Carli had no choice but to give up! She could hardly breathe and Traci easily won again with little effort.

As Carli lay on the carpet, panting, Traci said to her, "I'll tell you what I'll do. I will count the first two matches as just warmups and we'll wrestle again. But the third match will count and the winner takes all. And to show you how much I love you and to show you how much I believe I will win, I will let you start out in any position, any hold on me, that you want. What do you say?"

"Okay," Carli said after she regained her strength and her breathing.

"So how do you want to start?" asked Traci.

'Since the winner gets her pussy licked, and since I am horny as anything because you came and I didn't, I want to start out by sitting on you. But we should do it completely nude! That way all I have to do is sit on your face and make you lick my pussy. How does that sound?" Carli said.

*****

The third match started out with Carli sitting on her friend's chest. But she found out very quickly that even though she was slightly heavier, by about five pounds, it wasn't so much how stronger one is but more so how good one is at wrestling. As Carli placed her knees on Traci's shoulders to pin her, Traci pushed forward quickly and was able to wind up behind Carli, who was still seated where Traci once was. In one swift motion the African American beauty put her friend in a half nelson hold and threw her onto her back on the carpet.

With catlike quickness Traci leaped on top of her fallen foe and pinned her down with her fabulous legs. Carli once again realized that Traci was stronger and more agile than she and found herself securely under her captor. "This time, my dear, you're going to have the joy of tasting my pussy AGAIN. Of course this also means I am the dominant one and you're the submissive one. So get licking and you better make me cum and more than once!"

Carli at once began tasting the black woman's fine pussy and kept licking until Traci came again and again. After the black woman was satisfied she finally crawled off her beaten friend and held her arms in place above her head as she reached over and kissed her long and hard. "Guess who's in charge, Carli?" Traci whispered.

Carli looked up at her beautiful friend and whispered, "YOU are, Traci. Please don't let me up. I love you."

"I love you, too, Carli," Traci said as she looked down into her friend's eyes. "And tomorrow we will get your marriage annulled and we will become as one, you and me."

*****

The next day Carli and Traci went to the county's circuit court and filed the papers to end the marriage. They were told it would be finalized in about two weeks. The spouse (Ralph) would be notified by mail about the decision, but it was very uncommon where the wife didn't win the judgement. They went home happy and when they got to Traci's home they celebrated with some champagne. The celebration was cheerful and after about an hour Traci told Carli they should go into the bedroom and finish the celebration.

"Carli, I think it's your turn, dear. Come on, let's get undressed and allow me to show you how to lick some pussy." Both women got undressed and Traci had Carli lie on her back. She then slid between the white woman's pretty legs and slowly, gently licked her legs first, then her pussy. The only other time Carli experienced anything nearly as joyful was on her honeymoon when she made her husband Ralph do the services, but Traci's expertise was far better than his. Carli came again and again until she had to close her legs and tell Traci to stop.

"Wow, I am exhausted. Thank you sooo much, my dear. That felt so good!"

"There's a lot more where that came from," Traci said. "Didn't you tell me Ralph did it to you on your honeymoon? I hope I was a little better than him,"

"A LITTLE better?! There's no comparison! And thanks again for all your help in getting me out of that marriage."

"You know there's a price to pay for me helping you," said Traci.

"What's that?" asked Carli.

"I want us to be a couple. I want you to move in with me and become my girlfriend. I want us to be as if WE are married."

Carli replied, "How could I ever disagree with that?!"

"Ralph's loss is MY gain," Traci happily said.

"And MY gain too!" Carli said to her.

The two young ladies then kissed each other's soft lips and got ready for lunch.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Xmas Helping Wife's frustration with guests leads to hot fuck.in Erotic Couplings
Passed Out Girlfriend Girlfriend lets me have fun with her while passed out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Laurie's Beach Encounter Wife is seduced at a local beach by a well hung black man.in Interracial Love
The Neighbour A neighbourly blowjob turns into a rough fucking.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Getting His Fingers Wet An abusive landlord harasses his teen tenant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories