Black Family is Getting Bi!

Story Info
Bisexual patriarch encourages black family orgy.
2.1k words
11.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The Jean-Pierre family home stands on Saint Antoine Crescent, close to the YMCA and the Montreal-Nord Community Center. It's a working-class neighborhood full of Haitians, Jamaicans and Afro-Cubans as well as other Africans and Afro-Caribbean people. The hard-working Haitian family has lived there for over two decades and they are well known to the whole neighborhood. The Jean-Pierre family owns the Afro-Caribbean Grocery Store on Eustache Avenue, right next to the gas station, and they also own Griot Central, the small restaurant around the corner. The Jean-Pierre family does well for itself, and the secret of their success is family togetherness...

"I love these family get-togethers," said Marguerite Jean-Pierre, and the six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned, fifty-something Haitian matriarch looked at her family and smiled. Everyone was slumbering in the living room. After last night's erotic revelries, everyone was exhausted and presumably pleasurably sore. Marguerite decided to go prepare a nice and healthy breakfast for her family. Last night had truly been epic, even by the Jean-Pierre family standards. Hmm, Marguerite knew their passionate trysts must have awakened the whole neighborhood and that's more than okay. Folks in Montreal-Nord, Quebec, are used to the noise anyways...

It all started when Julian Jean-Pierre, son of Marguerite and Joseph Jean-Pierre came home, miserable and forlorn because his white girlfriend Beatrice O'Neill dumped him. Julian met Beatrice O'Neill during his second year at McGill University and thought she was made out of gold or some shit. Marguerite had never been fond of Beatrice, and saw the chubby blonde gal as a freeloader who was using her son Julian for sex and money. When Julian came home, Marguerite was thrilled because her niece, CRA Auditor Nicole Etienne was also coming, along with her daughter, Corrections Officer Amelie Jean-Pierre and her nephew, Bylaw Officer Donald Lucerne. Nothing like a full house, for real...

"We always take care of our own," said Joseph Jean-Pierre, and the tall, fit and athletic, dark-skinned and silver-haired Haitian patriarch smiled at his wife Marguerite as they addressed the family before the Event. Julian smiled at his parents, and looked at his sister Amelie and his cousins Donald and Nicole. Everyone seemed both nervous and excited. The Jean-Pierre family tradition went back aways and everyone was expected to participate regardless of marital status or sexual orientation. Family togetherness is more important than outside commitments and identity politics at the end of the day...

"Let's do this," said Marguerite, and the Haitian matriarch undressed, revealing her curvy body. Time to get the party started and all that good stuff. At the age of fifty eight, Marguerite still had one hell of a body on her with. With her big tits, curvaceous body, wide hips, thick thighs and big round ass, Marguerite was sexy and knew it. Joseph winked at Marguerite as she showed the rest of the clan what she was working with. They got the hint, and began undressing as well. No shame in their fun and twisted game...

"Hmm, it's been a while," said Julian, and the tall, broad-shouldered and athletic young Haitian man got naked, and stood there, proudly stroking his big black cock. The prince of the realm was ready to have some fun. Standing next to Julian, Nicole took off her clothes as well. The chubby, light-skinned, large-breasted and big-bottomed Nicole looked damn good naked and knew it. When Julian looked at her big round ass and smiled, Nicole flashed him a sexy wink. The two had been quite fond of one another for a while.

"Julian, I'm going to help you forget Beatrice," Nicole said, and she grabbed him by his cock then kissed him. Julian kissed Nicole back passionately. The two of them began doing their thing without a care in the world. Amelie grinned as she watched her big brother Julian get his freak on with their sexy, curvy cousin Nicole. Tall and skinny, with small tits and a big round ass, the dark-skinned and short-haired Amelie was thrilled to be home at last. Amelie dated an Asian chick named Valerie Wong and it didn't work out because Valerie was closeted and way too conservative. The forthrightly bisexual Amelie was glad to be among her clan...

"Go for it," Amelie said encouragingly as she watched Nicole get on her knees to suck Julian's cock. Julian grinned and stroked Nicole's face gently as she massaged his balls and sucked his dick. Meanwhile, Marguerite joined the action. The tall, chubby and big-bottomed Haitian matriarch joined Nicole in sucking Julian's big cock. Julian had enough dick for both his mama and his cousin. As Nicole sucked Julian's dick, Marguerite sucked on Julian's balls. The young Haitian stud was close to cloud nine, for real.

"Did you miss me, old man?" said Donald Lucerne, and the stocky, dark-skinned and bald-headed young Haitian man smiled at Joseph Jean-Pierre. The Haitian patriarch grinned as he sat on the couch while watching his family do their thing. Marguerite and Nicole were sucking Julian's big cock like there was no tomorrow. Joseph stroked his big Haitian cock and seriously wished he were in Julian's shoes. When Donald came closer, he and Joseph exchanged a wink. Joseph is bisexual and his wife Marguerite is fine with it. Well, Donald is bisexual too and wanted to take care of his favorite uncle. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"Make yourself useful, handsome," Joseph said, and Donald grinned, then knelt before him. Without further ado, Donald grabbed Joseph's cock and took him into his mouth. When it comes to sex, Donald doesn't discriminate. The stocky bisexual Haitian stud likes both pussy and dick. Standing nearby, Amelie fingered her wet pussy while she watched her cousin Donald suck on her father Joseph's cock. Joseph smiled at Amelie, and beckoned for her to join them. After spending a year eating Valerie Wong's pussy, Amelie really missed the taste of dick, so she went for it...

"Going to take care of Daddy," Amelie said, and she knelt alongside Donald, and began sucking on Joseph's cock. The sexy Haitian tomboy knows how to suck dick properly. She's not a one-trick boring gal who only eats pussy. Smiling happily, Joseph nodded in approval as his daughter Amelie sucked his dick while his nephew Donald sucked on his balls. Nobody does freaky get-togethers quite like the Jean-Pierre family and that's more than okay with them. Once Amelie and Donald got his cock hard as a rock, Joseph got up. The Haitian patriarch was ready to fuck somebody, and he didn't care if the person is female or male. A hole is a hole at the end of the day, bisexuals know this more than anyone...

"Oh yes, fuck me, son," Marguerite said, as Julian put her on all fours, and smacked her big round ass. Julian grinned and nodded at Nicole, who smiled at him. Grasping Marguerite's thick ass cheeks, Nicole held them wide open. Julian sprayed some lubricant on Marguerite's butt hole, then pressed his big black cock against her anal opening. Time for the Haitian dude to fuck the big-booty Haitian matriarch in her tight asshole. Julian pushed his cock into his mother's asshole, and sighed happily. Marguerite's asshole was just as warm and tight as Julian remembered. Time for some much-needed homecoming anal fun...

"Eat my pussy while your son fucks your asshole," Nicole said to Marguerite, who nodded. Nicole spread her thick light-skinned thighs invitingly, and Marguerite brought her face to the younger woman's crotch. Nicole licked her lips as Marguerite buried her face between her legs and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Julian gripped Marguerite's wide hips and fucked her in the ass. Fucking his mother's butt hole while she ate her niece Nicole's pussy turned Julian on immensely. Marguerite is one naughty mama and her family simply cannot get enough of her...

"Such a tight ass," Joseph groaned as he worked his cock into his nephew Donald's bottom. Donald groaned as the Haitian patriarch gripped his hips and began fucking him in the ass. Meanwhile, Amelie grabbed her favorite toy, a strap-on dildo, and while putting it on, she winked at Donald. After a brief hesitation, Donald began sucking on Amelie's strap-on dildo while getting butt fucked Joseph. The older Haitian dude had a big dick and has been known to invade both female butt holes and male butt holes. Bisexual Haitian men do not discriminate in the bedroom. Anyone's holes can get that dick, for real...

"Suck my strap-on like a good bitch," Amelie said, laughing, as Donald deep throated her dildo. With a big dick up his ass and a big dildo down his throat, the bisexual Donald was in full bottoming mode. Joseph slapped Donald's ass while clapping them cheeks. Amelie winked at Joseph, and the father and daughter team rammed their rods inside Donald's holes like there was no tomorrow. This went on until Donald basically tapped out. The stocky bisexual Haitian dude was spent, his ass and throat were sore. Amelie and Joseph let Donald take a break, and focused on each other...

"Let me pleasure you, sweetie," Joseph said, and Amelie smiled at her father and nodded. Joseph laid Amelie on the carpet, and spread her thighs. Amelie grinned and licked her lips as Joseph began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Donald watched them while stroking his cock. Amelie gestured for Donald to come close, and he did so happily. Grabbing Donald's thick cock, Amelie stroked him then took him into her mouth. Joseph looked up at Amelie, who sucked on Donald's cock with gusto while getting her pussy licked by her father. Everyone seemed to be having a good time...

"I want some of that," Nicole said, and Julian kissed her, then pulled his dick out of Marguerite's asshole. Marguerite slumped on the living room carpet, exhausted. Nicole kissed Julian, and then grabbed her bag of toys. Donning a strap-on dildo, Nicole stroked her phallic toy while smiling wickedly. Marguerite looked at Nicole and smiled, then got on her knees. Nicole was thrilled when Marguerite began sucking her strap-on dildo. The Haitian matriarch is one horny bitch and is never satisfied. Julian stroked his cock while watching Marguerite and Nicole, then he came up behind Nicole. Time to service his favorite cousin...

"Ask and you shall receive," Julian said as he came up behind Nicole. Meanwhile, Nicole put Marguerite on all fours, smacked her big ass and began fucking her. Marguerite squealed in delight as Nicole gripped her hips and fucked her pussy with the strap-on dildo. Julian admired Nicole's big light-skinned booty as she fucked his mama with her toy. Grinning, Julian gripped Nicole's hips, and pressed his dick against her butt. Julian seemed a bit hesitant, and Nicole decided to show him how it's done...

"Julian, I need your dick in my ass," Nicole said firmly, and Julian nodded. Whatever the lady wishes, that's what she will get. Briefly letting go of Marguerite's hips, Nicole grabbed a bottle of lotion and handed it to Julian. Julian lubricated his dick, then spread Nicole's thick ass cheeks. Just like that, Julian pushed his dick inside Nicole's butt hole. Groaning, Nicole welcomed Julian's dick in her asshole but continued fucking his mama Marguerite's pussy with her strap-on dildo. Never let it be said that Haitian women cannot multitask...

"Oh yeah, that's more like it," Amelie squealed, as her father Joseph and her cousin Donald showed her a good time. The tall, sexy Haitian tomboy found herself sandwiched between the two big-cocked bisexual Haitian men. Joseph lay flat on the carpet, and Amelie impaled her pussy on his hard dick. Meanwhile, Donald, positioned behind Amelie, was working his cock into her warm, tight and well-lubricated asshole. With a hard dick in her pussy and another hard dick in her asshole, Amelie was on cloud nine. The freaky Haitian gal screamed in sweet pleasure and exquisite pain as she got fucked by her father and her favorite male cousin at the same time...

After all was said and done, the Jean-Pierre family took a lengthy shower. The steamy threesomes, whether male/female/female or male/male/female, heterosexual and bisexual alike, had taken their toll on them. Marguerite Jean-Pierre and her husband Joseph made sure that their brood was clean and neat following their well-orchestrated orgy. They fell asleep in the living room and when they woke up the next morning, Marguerite had a meal fit for a king waiting for them. As they dined on omelets, hot dogs, potatoes, salads, buttered bread, crepes and fine coffee, they were all smiles. Family get-togethers are simply the best!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Freaky Family Fucking A hardcore family orgy.in Incest/Taboo
Family Shock: Home for the Holidays Girl encounters her boyfriend's traditional incest secrets.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories