All Comments on 'Black Female Slave'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ramblin SamX

Can't help himself cause he doesn't know how to do better or better himself by finally taking a writing class. After he got his first F, he might want to learn something about writing. Maybe just a little bit of improvement is possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
u r full of shit

I dont know Y u spent time going to school for n working as a librarian didn't even help. U must see a doctor because something isn't right. i am haitian and u r a disgrace to our nation n ur family. Just next time say where ur really from bc we dont have no slave in our nation anymore.

That is Y Jean-Jacques Dessalines and our ancestors fought for our independence. Wake up n become the boss of urself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantasy vs reality

Being a submissive IS NOT the same as being a real slave. What's all this crap about white domination? You have a submissive streak, that's absolutely fine. Find a nice, caring mistress who will take care of you and not abuse you. Because what you wrote is totally abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky white Mistress.

I wish I could find a slave of your caliber. They are way to few of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect story that can add some fetishes.

I love the idea of a chubby/fat younger black female slave serving a beautiful mature white mistress. The 60 yr old white mistress should have been a petite no tan redhead glowing / pale white beauty like Viven Leigh!. I'd love to imagine that the white mistress doesn't show her breasts to the black slave because the slave doesn't deserve it!. She also doesn't want her fat ugly black butt or black pussy. So the slave wears full pajamas pants at all times but is topless to show her big black boobs and thick nipples.

The mistress feeds on the slave's big black breast milk. She then makes her(slave) squirt breast milk into the mistress's pinkish white beautiful pussy. She dove fucks (lesbian tit fuck) her black slave, rubbing her pink clit on those black nipples.

She also makes the slave worship her petite delicate white feet & rubs her feet on the slave's breasts, neck & face. Every morning the first pee for the mistress is on the slave's boobs & in the slave's mouth!, Sometimes if the toilet paper is over, she makes the slave clean her white asshole with those black nipples and tongue!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...