Black Femdom App Ch. 02

Story Info
Black Muslim dominatrix trains mixed-race stud.
1.5k words
1.67
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

Meet Rama Osman, a young Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A graduate of Algonquin College's Applied Business program, Rama presently works for Shared Services, the go-between tech company seen in so many Canadian Government buildings and Crown Corporations. When Rama isn't at work, the gal leads a life like no other...

When people meet Rama Osman, they look at her Hijab, her rather conservative clothes and friendly demeanor, and figure they've got her figured out down to a T. There are so many Western stereotypes about Muslim women and their supposedly docile, repressed nature. Rama goes to the Masjid on Fridays and can quote the holy book of her faith by hard. Rama's a prim and proper Muslim sister, that's true, but there's much to her than that...

The stereotypes that Westerners ascribe to Muslim women aren't all that different to the ones they ascribed to women in general before the mid-twentieth century. Women who wear the Hijab and follow the Islamic faith, like Rama here, are thought to be a whole different breed. People simply choose to forget that the Muslim woman has the same sexual and emotional needs that all women share. Essentially, they forget that the religious Muslim woman is human. Rama is trying her best to change that...

Rama Osman is fairly active on Fetlife, and speaks about the BDSM lifestyle from the viewpoint of an observant Muslim woman who happens to be kinky. Rama identifies as a dominant, something which a lot of people on Fetlife and elsewhere have a problem with. Apparently, a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman cannot like kink and if she does, then she cannot possibly be a dominant. Say what? Rama is out to change a lot of people's minds...

One of Rama Osman's first subs was a tall, balding, middle-aged white guy named Clarence. The old dude really thought he was tough shit because he had money and worked for the Canadian government. Rama showed Clarence the true meaning of black female power by flogging him, whooping his ass and violating his backdoor with her strap-on dildo until he begged for mercy. Rama remembered the experience fondly. It was one of her best moments.

Rama Osman talks to a lot of brothers online and knows that lots of them are curious about black female domination. That's why Rama has switched her game up and chosen to do what other black mistresses and black female dominants won't do. Lots of black men want to spanked and flogged and even fucked with strap-on dildos but most black women won't do these things to them. That's where Rama comes in. The kinky black man's prayers have finally been answered...

Rama Osman recently met a young man named Adrian Charlesbois, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Sherbrooke, Quebec. Adrian is six-foot-two, lean and athletic, with light brown skin, a stylish Afro, and piercing green eyes. Adrian's father Jean-Francois Charlesbois is black, originally from the island of Saint Lucia. As for his mother Beatrice Tremblay-Charlesbois, she's white, originally from Quebec. They're a happy middle-class family living the Canadian dream...on the surface.

When Adrian Charlesbois came to the City of Ottawa to study at Algonquin College, he thought the Canadian Capital was boring, unlike his old stomping grounds back in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Of course, that was before Adrian met Rama Osman, Algonquin College alumnus, and the woman assigned to mentor him by the school's business department advisors. Rama was something else, and Adrian wanted a piece of her...

Adrian Charlesbois is a mixed-race brother who grew up in a lily-white small town in Quebec. He's not used to seeing beautiful black women like Rama Osman. He found the tall, dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed African Muslim beauty in the Hijab quite simply mesmerizing. Rama found Adrian intriguing, and promising, if somewhat eager. That's why she decided to tutor him about academia, life, sex, and all that Jazz...

Rama Osman likes to mentor young black men who are in college and university because she firmly believes they have things to learn from strong African sisters like her. The world is dead set against the black man, especially if he's intelligent and wants to move forward. Upon meeting Adrian Charlesbois, Rama Osman found him smart and handsome, but a bit naive. I must teach this brother, Rama remembered thinking at the time.

As Rama got to know Adrian, she formed a rather accurate assessment of him. Adrian was nineteen years old, four years younger than her, and he was actively looking for sex with women. This wasn't at all surprising since that's what is expected of young men who happen to be Adrian's age. Rama lured Adrian with sex, and then got him into what really gets her going, the world of BDSM...

"Eat my ass, Somali booty is good for you," Rama Osman said, and the tall, curvaceous Somali Muslim sat astride Adrian Charlesbois face, smothering his visage with her big beautiful butt. They were in the living room of Rama's apartment in the South Keys area, getting down and dirty. Adrian buried his tongue in Rama's asshole, savoring the smell and taste of her asshole even as she continued to squish his face with that ass...

"Yes ma'am," Adrian replied obediently, and he continued to give Rama's butt hole a tongue lashing. Adrian grasped Rama's ass cheeks with both hands and lapped away at her butt hole. Rama closed her eyes as she rode Adrian's face, loving the feel of his strong but gentle hands on her ass cheeks even as he continued to worm his tongue up her ass.

"That's more like it," Rama said, clucking her tongue, and Adrian continued to munch on her butt hole. Earlier that day, Rama felt like her butt hole was itching and although she cleaned her butt up with soap and water, the itch persisted. Now, with Adrian's tongue embedded in her asshole, Rama sighed in relief, for the anal itching finally went away.

"Hmm, your ass tastes wonderful, ma'am," Adrian paused to say, and Rama grinned, continuing to smother him. After the mixed-race brother gave her asshole a tongue bath, Rama decided to reward him. That's how Adrian found himself seated on her couch with his pants around his ankles. After freeing Adrian's dick from his pants, Rama began sucking him off like a lollipop...

"Black dick tastes magically delicious," Rama said, winking at Adrian as she fellated him. Adrian exhaled sharply as Rama did her thing. The freaky Somali Muslim gal's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked him off. Adrian has gotten head before, from some of the girls he knew back in Quebec, but none of them were as skilled as Rama. The Somali gal was something else...

"Oh fuck," Adrian groaned, and Rama began to deep throat the hell out of his dick. After getting the brother hard as a rock, Rama rolled a condom on his dick and climbed on top of him. Adrian grinned as Rama straddled him, and his hands reached for her breasts. Locking eyes with Adrian, Rama batted his hands away, and began grinding against him.

"Adrian, I want you to fuck me, as hard as you can," Rama demanded, and Adrian nodded. Rama nodded as Adrian bucked his hips, thrusting his hard dick into her pussy. She exhaled happily as Adrian began to fuck her. Pleased with the younger man's prowess, Rama began riding him for all he was worth, loving the feel of his thick dark dick in her pussy. Now we're getting somewhere, Rama thought, enjoying the ride.

After riding Adrian's dick for a good while, Rama switched things up. The brother looked nervous when Rama put him on all fours and told him to spread his ass cheeks wide open. Rama smiled, admiring Adrian's cute ass. Taking some gloves and lubricant, Rama lubricated Adrian's ass, then began fingering him. Time for this brother to get a good pegging...

"Hope it doesn't hurt," Adrian said hesitantly, as Rama began inserting a slim red dildo into his backdoor. Rama laughed and playfully smacked Adrian's ass while fucking him with the dildo. Lots of black men enjoy fucking black women's mouths, vaginas and assholes but get nervous when a sister grabs a dildo and aims for their butt hole. How unfair is that?

"Shut up and take it, handsome," Rama said, and she laughed some more as she buried the dildo in Adrian's ass. The dude was quite nervous at the beginning, but judging from the way his dick got hard, he liked what she was doing to him. Rama filled Adrian's ass with the dildo and stroked his dick at the same time. Overwhelmed with wicked pleasure and sweet pain, Adrian cried out as he came. The brother's screams were sweet music to Rama's ears...

"I feel so alive, thank you," Adrian told Rama, a little while later, as they emerged from the showers. Rama smiled at her new sub, pleased with his reaction. This brother shows a lot of promise, Rama thought, and with that, she gave Adrian a simple hug. After that, Adrian got dressed, thanked Rama for a wonderful time and then drove home. Adrian felt fantastic and definitely looked forward to their next tutoring session.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers