Black Femdom App Ch. 04

Story Info
Guinean dominatrix pegging African American men.
1.1k words
2.57
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Nubia Diallo is a newcomer to the BDSM scene of Ottawa, Ontario, and the young woman finds it sorely lacking. The BDSM is lily-White, and its lack of diversity almost offends Nubia Diallo's sensibilities. The creepy old White dudes who make up the bulk of the local BDSM scene don't impress her much. Nubia Diallo decided to rally the Black men and Black women of the local BDSM community and help them form their own clique, under her leadership of course. The results were downright spectacular...

The City of Ottawa, Ontario, is home to a lot of Black folks, most of them hailing from places like Somalia, Haiti, Jamaica, Eritrea, Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia and the like. A lot of these people are very conservative when it comes to sexual matters, and given their origins, this is perfectly understandable. The sexual libertines of the White Canadian community turn off Black folks with their wanton extravagance. No, if Black folks in Ottawa were to enter the world of kink, one of their own would have to lead the way...

Nubia Diallo set out to become a professional dominatrix, one catering exclusively to the Black community. Nubia's first recruit is a tall, handsome Black man named Clayton Brownstone, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Chicago, Illinois. African Americans have always fascinated Nubia Diallo due to their fearlessness. The brother is studying Theology at Saint Paul University. Clayton Brownstone is known to the Ottawa BDSM community as Master Lux Darksome, and he usually plays the role of the Black Bull for White couples.

For those of the readership wondering what Clayton/Master Lux Darksome's duties entail as a Black Bull, you are definitely in for a treat. He's that well-endowed Black man who fucks White women while their White husbands and White boyfriends watch. Sometimes, Master Lux Darksome gets his big Black dick sucked by the White husbands of those same White women whom he fucks. Isn't that great?

Master Lux Darksome is admired by a lot of folks in the City of Ottawa's BDSM scene. The brother is tall, handsome and well-endowed, and both White women and White men are eager to kneel before him and suck his big Black dick. The local Black women have pretty much surrendered their Black men to White women, or dudes, or whoever. Nubia Diallo wants to make Black on Black sex, kink and relationships great again. Nothing will get in the African dominatrix's way...

"I can make something of this man," Nubia Diallo thought to herself the first time she laid eyes on Clayton Brownstone. The brother from Chicago had raw sexuality and animal magnetism and Nubia knew his natural gifts would be magnified under her adamant tutelage. Of course, Nubia Diallo needed to show the young Chicagoan that she was the boss. It's a good thing Clayton Brownstone underestimated Nubia Diallo. It made her work easier...

Nubia Diallo was born and raised in Guinea, a beautiful African nation steeped into patriarchy thanks to tradition, religion and cultural norms. Nubia has always been a strong-minded gal who rebelled against male authority. Over time, Nubia's willful nature took on decidedly sexual overtones. It's what led Nubia Diallo to become a professional dominatrix. Unlike other Black female dominant types, Nubia Diallo doesn't care about White dudes. Nope, the sultry African dominatrix wants to dominate Black men!

"Black on Black pegging leads to harmony in the Black community," Nubia Diallo said, and with that, the six-foot-tall, curvaceous young African immigrant woman gleefully rammed her dildo into her sub's ass. The sub in question, a tall, muscular Black stud named Clayton Brownstone, groaned as Nubia invaded his backdoor with her thick ebony strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of African American porn icon Lexington Steele.

"Yes mistress," Clayton groaned as Nubia gripped his hips while thrusting forward, working the dildo up his ass. I can't believe I let this bitch talk me into this shit, Clayton thought to himself as Nubia continued to fuck him with her strap-on dildo. They were in the basement of the stylish Kanata townhouse which Nubia calls home. Outside, the fearsome Ontario winter raged on, cold and baleful, but inside, things were definitely heating up...

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Nubia Diallo screamed, and she smacked Clayton's ass for good measure. Clayton grunted, for the booty slap definitely stung. Nubia laughed and continued to ram the dildo into Clayton's ass. Like a lot of African American men, Clayton was mystified by African immigrant women. When Clayton first laid eyes on Nubia, one fine day at Saint Paul University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he thought she was soft and sweet. Nubia was turning out to be quite a literal pain in Clayton's butt...

"Ow," Clayton moaned as Nubia Diallo bucked her hips, slamming the dildo into the forbidden depths of his asshole. Nubia watched Clayton's body language while fucking him with the strap-on dildo. A lot of people overlook the fact that female domination of male submissive types is a mental game, for the most part, rather than a strictly physical one. Nubia remembered looking into Clayton's eyes and guessing that the macho-looking brother with the big dick was actually submissive, and she was so right...

"Scream for me," Nubia Diallo bellowed as she went to town on Clayton, ramming the dildo up his ass. Clayton groaned as he got fucked by the feisty African dominatrix and her trusty strap-on dildo. A lot of Black men fear Black female domination by Clayton is no longer one of them. The burly brother grabbed his hard dick and stroked himself as the freaky lady fucked him up the ass with her phallic toy. Clayton stopped fighting his natural submissive urges and simply took what Nubia gave him...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Clayton screamed as Nubia Diallo filled his ass with her strap-on dildo. Nubia laughed and smacked Clayton's ass as she fucked him roughly, delighting in the power she felt as she utterly dominated the taller, bigger Black man. Every Black woman should buy a strap-on dildo and fuck a Black man with it at least once in her life. The first time Nubia pegged a Black man back in her hometown of Boffa, Guinea, she was hooked. Nubia sighed happily as she pulled the dildo out of Clayton's now gaping asshole and admired her handiwork.

"Another one done," Nubia Diallo said to herself, as she and Clayton emerged from the showers. The tall African American stud was walking a bit funny, which is understandable after the ass pounding he received from a certain African dominatrix. The two of them got dressed, exchanged a heartfelt hug and then parted ways. Nubia Diallo is taking the City of Ottawa by storm. The local Black men finally have a beautiful, strong Black dominatrix to sexually torment them. Isn't life great?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers