Read your Contracts

Story Info
Enslaved to a demoness, Harry is dragged to hell.
22.7k words
4.64
16.8k
35

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read Your Contracts

:Demiurging

After the download finished, Harry clicked "agree" to the terms of service without a second thought and got on with it. A few minutes later, he had created a lovely anime maid with blue hair, cat ears, and a tail. Moments later, the maid was getting plowed by a muscular black man who the designers had decided didn't need facial features.

"She's cute." Someone said from behind.

Harry's chest hurt with surprise and he spun in his chair, nearly falling out. Standing in his room, with a locked door behind her, there was a woman with very long, black hair, wearing a tight dress of red scales that flowed and accented her luxurious curves.

She bent down, draping her long, dark hair over Harry's lap and bringing her face close to his. Her lips were painted with dark red and she smelled of roses. "Sweet boy, should I stand back and allow you to continue? I assume you were to start touching yourself."

Vaguely Asian whining kept coming through the computer speakers. Harry flushed, slowly turned to close his game. "Umm... who are you?"

The woman draped herself over his shoulders, slender arms wrapping around his chest, ample breasts pressed warmly against the back of his neck. "You may call me Fye, boy." She licked his earlobe into her mouth and gently nibbled it, sending sharp tingles down his spine. "I see you are confused, but surely you read the agreement?"

"What?"

Fye pointed at the computer screen and it seemed to glitch out, the licensing agreement showed up, one section highlighted. "Henceforth, I agree to become the sole property of the devil Fyellene. And there is the box you clicked which states 'I agree'. So, you belong to me, any questions?"

"Devil!?" Harry tried to get away, but only managed one step out of his chair before tripping over a stack of books.

"My sweet boy, I am not here to hurt you." She nudged him onto his back with her foot and pinned him to the floor. "You are my property, and I intend to enjoy you." There was a sound like sizzling as a long tail appeared behind her and curling horns formed out of her head. The tip of her tail trailed up his leg, over his stomach, and up to coil around his neck gently with its fine, black scales rubbing against his skin. "Up, up." She turned, lifting Harry up to his feet by his neck, and pushed him to the wall with her butt.

Harry's pants, already unbuckled to let him enjoy his game, fell down to his ankles and his hard cock pressed against the fabric of his boxers, nestled between Fye's warm cheeks. He reached up to remove her tail from his neck, but his fingers couldn't find any leverage and even at the tip, her tail was too strong to remove.

She turned and kissed him, an inhumanly long, forked tongue darting into his mouth, and slipped her hand under his boxers' strap to fondle his cock. "Boy, I hope you have realized that I will have you, even if I must hold you down and drag you to it kicking and screaming. Now, take initiative. A woman's hind is here for you to enjoy, do what comes naturally." She pulled his shorts down and guided the tip of his penis to her waiting, wet hole, moaning as he was forced to fill her. "Ha! Do you feel the cherry pop? It's so sweet as the skin breaks against your teeth and the juices spill out on your tongue! You have nothing left to lose, so take me by the waist and plough me!"

Her tail was too tight to let Harry respond, so he raised his hand and slapped her butt with all his strength, making her growl with lust. He took her by the waist and began pounding her hard and fast; little ripples spread across her ass with each thrust, eliciting little grunts and squeals, the devil's tail pulsing with tightness each time.

Then Harry came. He and Fye relaxed to the ground with his cock still filling her creamy pussy.

"Five minutes~" Fye turned around, pushed Harry to the floor and lay upon him, her tits resting on his chest and her tail lazily coiling around one of his legs. "I can't say you've satisfied me, but you've done better than many of my previous lovers. Quite like an after-dinner mint, your first time, but you will have more chances." She kissed his neck, her snakelike tongue flicking up to lap at his earlobe. "Five minutes of lovemaking, so why don't I give you five minutes to recover?"

"I can't..." Harry breathed heavily underneath her, he had already masturbated twice in the span of an hour before this. "Please, why me?"

Trailing her fingertips up from his thigh to his cheek. "I did pick you, had a friend slip my contract into that file. You would be amazed how many contracts we down there have gotten since those electronic thingies became common, nobody reads them. Nobody. But yes, I wanted you in particular. Your name is Harry Cox!" Fye buried her face in his chest to damp her laughter at this point. "I was looking through a catalogue and I thought to myself 'I love hairy cocks'! And so I knew I had to have you for myself."

His eyes went wide. "I'm going to die because of a pun!?"

"Die?" She tilted her head in confusion and kissed his cheek.

"Don't succubi kill people? Suck out their souls through their dicks?"

Fye pursed her lips and nodded. "There are many hurtful rumors. First, I'm semi-retired, and succubi aren't a race, it's a profession. And no, you haven't sold your soul to me, just your body. Though I wouldn't say contracting with a succubus would earn you any brownie points with Peter."

"So, you're not going to kill me?"

She giggled, her tail began rubbing up and down his leg, his cock rubbing against her warm belly. "Of course not, silly, I'm just going to bring you home with me to hell."

"How is that not killing me?"

"When you die, there's a chance you won't be in hell anymore. By the way, it's been five minutes for some time." Fye grabbed his cock and rubbed it, cradling his balls, but she couldn't get a reaction from it. "No matter." She went for his neck again, but instead of a kiss, she bit.

When she leg go, the bite mark burned, fire spreading all the way down until the sensation reached his throbbing cock. Fye didn't give him the chance to take advantage, her tail wrapped tightly around the base of Harry's cock and lowered herself onto it. The sense of it, his throbbing cock, still reeling from his last orgasm and engulfed in a warm cunt still dripping with cum, threatened to set him off again right away.

After only a minute of Fye grinding on top of him, leaning back on her arms with her tits bouncing at every sway of her hips, Harry felt the spasms of orgasm take him, making him thrust himself up into Fye with painful intensity, but felt no release as her tail tightened, cutting off the flow of cum. Fye almost took no notice of him, still grinding down as Harry suffered underneath.

Fye began fingering her own ass and ran her long tongue down his chest, her breath getting shorter and more shallow as a manic kind of look came to her eyes. She pounded herself down on Harry's cock, loudly smacking her butt down on his thighs and a growl of pleasure started in her throat.

Then she stopped just before Harry was racked with orgasmic pain again, with a delicious smile, she rolled her hips just to keep him from getting any kind of relief.

"Mmm, the look on a virgin's face is too good." Fye said, humping lazily. She cradled his cheeks in her hands and pried his lips open with her tongue, which started slithering down his throat.

Harry gagged, bit her. A sweet, iron-y taste filled his mouth.

She didn't relent immediately, blocking his air with her tongue for an unbearable time, withdrawing it slowly and taking a moment to lick up a trickle of dark blood.

No sooner than her lip was clean did she jam her thumb into his mouth and pounded her ass onto him with as much vigour as before, she bit her own lip, but a small whine managed to escape. Her skin flushed and she held her breath, trying to enjoy the lead-up.

Then, her tail released it's strangling grip on his cock and Fye went into writhing convulsion as wave after wave of pleasure passed through her. Harry thrust into her hot pussy with all of his pent up cum, too infused with ecstasy to care how much it hurt.

Harry regained his senses a short time later. Fye had taken a blanket from his bed and laid it on him, his head resting on her lap, the musky scent of their lovemaking so close. And she was running her fingers softly through his hair.

"Sweet boy~" She cooed. "I only regret that I can not take your first time again. But do not worry, my lovely one, we will explore so many ways to approach this feeling."

"What?"

Before he could get out his question, Fye had snapped. A circle drawn on the floor in cum glowed and the two of them vanished in a flash of light and smoke.

-

Harry appeared lying on warm stone and shot up to his feet. Fyellene stood with two other figures ahead of him, dictating to them. The first figure, nodding eagerly, had deeply tanned skin entirely laid bare to the air and aside from a long tail, wagging against the floor, didn't seem to have any demonic features. The second was covered in a red cloak that brushed along the ground, held closed from inside.

He tried to approach them, but walked straight into a magic barrier stemming from a circle drawn onto the ground. Fyellene bent at the waist to wave goodbye, spoke once again with her servants, and snapped to release the force field with an audible pop.

"My sweet boy, I have business to attend to, so my daughter will prepare you for tonight." She placed a luscious kiss on his cheek and turned on her heel, crossing the black stone cobbles into a luxurious mansion.

But before Harry could get out a response, the dark-skinned demon came over and hugged his arm, his fingers dangerously close to the heat between her thighs and his upper arm nestled between her firm breasts. She craned up to kiss his neck, letting him feel the brush of snakelike fangs.

"Mister man," She spoke with an obviously-faked Spanish accent breathy against his chest. "You may call me Carillyss, or Care if you prefer, now come with me." She twined her fingers with his and pulled him along into the mansion and downstairs, with the cloaked demon following behind, pale, white toes peeking under the hem with each step down.

The air grew more cloying and wet with each stone step and they soon came into a massive bath. Steam rose from the surface of the water, set in the stone floor and lit by lanterns filled with glowing, red crystals. Care led Harry to the edge, her slender fingers searching below his shirt and her long, black-scaled tail wrapping itself around his leg.

"Now, mister man, time to disrobe." Care began unbuttoning his shirt.

But Harry was embarrassed by the careful, gentle attention and took her hand in his. "I can do it by myself, but thanks."

She pouted, but stepped back and let him take care of it.

The robed demon, however, charged up into Harry's space and poked him in the chest with an ash-white finger. "You're not in charge here, boy!" She growled, then said something in latin and snapped.

Harry suddenly felt very hot. Before he could react, all of his clothing was aflame and the white demon raised one slender leg to kick him into the bath.

From under the water, Harry could hear distorted cackling from the surface. Minor inspection told him that everything he'd been wearing had been reduced to a very fine ash.

When he emerged at the surface, the white demon was holding her stomach and sputtering with laughter. "My lord, boy, you should have seen your stupid face! You act as if you have never been lit on fire before!" She fell to her knees. "Ha! You pathetic thing!" Then, as suddenly as she had lit him on fire, black smoke poofed all over her.

And when the smoke cleared, the white demon was gone with no trace but a mild scent of sulphur.

Care laughed quietly behind her hand as she waded into the shallower water, her long tail wagging along the surface like a river snake. "Miss Memirellin was tricked into a contract with some earthly witch and her summoning sign is now sold as a sex toy. We all find it quite amusing, when she is not within earshot." She whispered a spell and the water became clear of the ash. "Come here, you're filthy."

Harry swam into her waiting arms and she handled him into a floating position in the shallow water and knelt on the bottom, his head resting on her warm thighs. She bent over him, her firm breasts tantalizingly close to his face, and scrubbed his stomach clean of fine ash. As she worked her way down his body, she made little swirling motions with her fingertips, Harry covered himself when the gentle touch made him hard, and Care giggled softly over him.

"Hasn't my lady found a responsive boy~" She said, twining her long fingers through his hair, washing more ash into the purifying waters. "I only regret that I may not take you here for fear of offending her. Unless..."

"Unless what?" Harry said, lounging at the water's surface in Care's embrace. Could such a comforting place really exist in hell?

Care curled around his body, her leg entrapping his, suckling at his ear and lapping at his earlobe with a long, forked tongue. "Boy~" She whispered. "Your body is not yours to give, your seed belongs to my lady. However, I have been tasked with purifying your flesh for her, shall I bathe you to the best of my ability or not?" Her hand slid down his back to cop a feel of his butt while her other hand traced lazy circles around his nipple.

Her body wriggling against his from below, so slippery and soft, completely nubile; she seemed so kind and willing that Harry could forget everything and just give in to anything she wanted. Each loving touch relaxed him more, eroded his will.

"Ok."

Carillyss released him and dove under the water, leaving Harry to float by himself. Without warning, her tail wrapped itself tightly around his neck; he tried to pull it off, but his fingers slipped off the fine, black scales and it wound too tightly to wedge in his fingers to pry underneath. She pulled him down into the depths where glowing stones showed him her graceful form gently rolling, towing Harry down to the bottom.

He hardly had the time to admire her body, he'd not been able to take a breath before being pulled down and his lungs were already beginning to burn. Carillyss hugged to him like a boa, so strongly that Harry's struggles did nothing to free him even a little.

"Poor thing~" She said, her voice somehow carrying through the bath. "Haven't you learned by now to fear a devil's offers? Has lady Fyellene skimped on your education? She is something of a softie." She pressed her lips to his and Harry felt her tongue flick down his throat before she pulled away. "Not even willful enough to bite when offered a soft target?" Firmly, she pushed off the bottom of the bath and shot them both up to the surface.

Harry was allowed to gulp down a short breath, but he was pulled back down before he could sate himself or object to his treatment.

"Not that it would have done anything to help you, I could bite my own tongue off and have another within moments." Again, she kissed him, her forked tongue wrapping itself his and then pushing itself down his throat. Her body slackened, allowing her to begin groping him again. As she squeezed his balls, Harry tried again to struggle, but Carillyss responded by tightening her tail's grip around his neck. "Boy." She hissed. "This will be much easier for you if you just let it happen. Trust me, I've taken much stronger men than you."

She resurfaced again, this time enough for Harry to take a few ragged breaths and muster himself to speak.

"What the hell!?" He was cut off as Carillyss hauled him back down, filling his mouth with perfumed water before letting him back up to cough it back up, then pulled him back down again before he finished.

"What the here, you ask? Boy, I please myself at your own request." She pushed her thigh between his leg, rubbing her smooth, brown skin rub warmly against his still-hard cock.

As his lungs begged for air, his eyes stung and blood pulsed painfully at Harry's temples, Carillyss pressed herself to him, undulating her soft flesh against his. A feeling gathered inside him, fighting against anoxia, as she curled her hand around his cock, stroking it as fast as she could against the dulling effect of water pressure.

"Come on, boy, spill yourself out before you lose the ability!" Carillyss kissed him again, pulsing the tightness of her tail, pumping his cock even as it pressed against the soft skin of her thigh, so close to her smooth, tight pussy.

Harry came in her hand, then finally blacked out.

-

When Harry came to, his head was in a warm lap, the rest of his body floating in the most shallow part of the bath. Carillyss was running a brush through his hair and softly cooing. "Good boy, good boy. You're fine, you're fine~"

"What is..." Harry managed without coughing, but his throat tickled dangerously.

"You are awake? That's a good boy." She bent over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for letting me have my fun. Before my employment here, I was a river spirit, lady Fyellene allowed me to come here when my river was filled for a construction project."

Harry let himself rest in the warmth, convinced she would have killed him if she had any intent to do so. "I thought you were a demon..."

"More of a political matter than anything, but I am only a devil."

"There's a difference?"

Carillyss giggled. "Why, of course there is a difference. They are different words, so it is only natural that they are different things, but you need not worry yourself with such things as you are the property of lady Fyellene."

"So, you like... drowning people?" Harry went to feel his neck, but Carillyss took his hand and licked his fingers.

"No need to check for bruising." She said, laying his hand back down. "I have been doing this for seven-hundred years and I have long since learned to avoid harming my lovers. You were never in any danger. Of course, if you did like it, you might ask lady Fyellene her favor and allow us some time alone. Or perhaps I could pay for the privilege." She giggled again. "You need not tense up, it was only a suggestion. But I really do find all of that struggling, the fight for air, being kept from relief by only a few feet of water." Her legs separated a bit and Harry could feel her fingers reach between them, behind his head, pulling them up to her lips. "I find it so tantalizing~"

Harry wanted to change the subject, already knew he would be getting flashbacks with every bath. "Is he down here, or is that just a story?"

"Who?"

"Tantalus."

"No, he is in Tartarus." She seemed to calm down. "However, I must not speak further on this. Metaphysical knowledge of the planes is highly sought after and thus expensive. And you, unfortunately, have no capital to trade."

A shrill voice came from above.

"Carillyss! Bring the boy to dinner! Mother tires of waiting!" It seemed the red-robed devil had returned from her summoning.

-

Harry rose upstairs just quickly enough to see Fyellene's daughter hiding her pallid skin under another red cloak. Two embers leered at him from under the hood's shadow.

"Umm... hi?" Clothing hadn't been provided after his bath, so he could could only cover himself with his hands.

A sharp-nailed hand emerged from her cloak's folds and pointed harshly. "Down, boy."

"What?"

She pulled out a black, leather collar and pulled it tight around his throat, then pulled him down to his knees. "Learn your place, human. Now come, mother is waiting." She attached a leash to his collar and led him across the stonework, banging his knees against the stonework with each dragging step.

Soon, they came into a candlelit dining room, thankfully carpeted, where Fyellene sat in a filmy, black negligee. Memirellin led Harry all around the table while her mother teased him through the chair legs, finally stopping at a dog bowl laid at Fyellene's feet.