Black Frat Party Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and through tears and blurry vision and Darren's thick black dick was all I could see. It stood there thick, hard, and proud, as he slowly stroked his hand up and down it. Tyrone spanked me again, but I didn't break my gaze. I don't know what happened exactly, but in that moment, something inside me broke, and I just gave in.

"You're right," I conceded, still not breaking my stare, "I.. I just didn't want to admit it."

Tyrone pushed me to the ground off the couch. I quickly pulled my underwear up from around my ankles. I did not do much to cover up my own raging hard on. I stood there in front of the two of them, still fixated on Darren's oversized cock.

"We knew that white boy," said Tyrone, "Your own little white prick gave that away. Now get on your knees. That's where your ass belongs now," he commanded.

I listened. I sunk down to my knees. My dick pressed against the front of my boxers. In front of me Darren continued to stroke himself, completely naked. Tyrone leaned against the arm of the chair he just had straddled and spanked me on.

"Now that you are where we know you want to be, tell daddy what's on your mind," said Darren, giving his dick a little wiggle, "what do you think? You been staring for a while."

I paused and I stammered. Then I shifted uncomfortably for a second. Then I just let go.

"Its so big," I said, "Just, like, fucking huge. I have seen black dicks in porn and all before, but yours is just, so... impressive."

"Do go on," Darren laughed.

"It is just so big, so long, and thick. I feel like I just... I want it. I didn't even fight you before when you made me suck it. My dick is rock hard.. It's just.. overwhelming, and," I looked away, "I am not supposed to feel like this, especially not for a-" I lowered my voice, "black guy."

Darren stood up and took the two steps towards me. His black dick stood up and out away from his toned dark hips. It bounced heavily with each step. He stopped with his dick about a foot from my face. He cut an impressive figure. I must have looked like I was kneeling at the altar of some African fertility god.

"Listen white boy," said Darren, "You want this dick because it is black, not in spite of it. A lotta white boys are like you. Women too. Once you get a taste y'all get hooked. Once you go black and all that. And we've only just begun."

I looked up at him, stunned. I couldn't believe what was happening, and the words that were coming out of my mouth, but my body had already betrayed me.

He looked down and quietly whispered "suck my dick."

This time I acquiesced. I began to lean forward, closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I felt his hands grab the back of my head.

Starting off slowly, gingerly, I sucked his massive black dick while Tyrone watched from the couch. I couldn't get much in at first, but Darren was more than happy to help and guide me.

My erection raged against my underwear. It was so confusing how horny I felt while blowing him. After a few minutes he guided my hands to his balls and the thick shaft that stuck out between my lips. That was when I lost it.

With my lips around his back black cock, and his manhood in my hands, I felt my own dick start to leak. Then, a few enthusiastic slurps on him later, without touching it or doing anything but pleasuring him, I felt an orgasm rip through my genitals.

I spasmed a bit as hot cum shot from my dick, only to get caught in my underwear and form a sticky load in my boxers. It felt like buckets were coming out. A thousand thoughts ran through my head, but the one that was the most salient was not to let them know that this happened. I felt like I couldn't let them know I just came in my pants. It was embarrassing, especially considering what I was doing and how I got here.

I doubled down on the blowjob. Ignoring the mess in my pants, I gagged as I tried to take his dick in as deep as I could down my throat. I don't know why, but thought I could just get through it without them noticing and pretend it never happened. But I was wrong.

"I saw that, white boy," Tyrone called me out. "I see that cum stain on your drawers."

I ignored him, but Darren didn't.

"What happened T?" asked Darren.

"White boy just nutted in his pants," Tyrone said with a slight laugh, "From sucking on a negro dick." He laughed.

I just kept sucking, ignoring it.

"No shit," said Darren. "Well from where i'm at, it seems like this white boy is getting to know his place. And enjoying it."

"Mmmhmm," Tyrone agreed, "We making good progress."

"Show daddy what happened," Darren said, pulling gently upwards with his hands in my hair. "Don't worry, it's natural to get so excited when you finally find your place in life."

Without saying anything, I stood up, resigned. I felt the cum sticking my boxers to my dick, and slowly dripping down my leg. A wet spot was obvious on the front of the fabric. There was so much cum.

"Take them off," demanded Darren.

I obeyed, avoiding eye contact, red-faced and embarrassed. My now flaccid dick hung down as far as it could, dwarfed by the rock hard monster in front of me. I could see the wet mark on his brown skin showing how deep i had it in my mouth. It was not very deep.

"That little white dick just couldn't take it," said Tyrone. "Not a bad amount for a white boy. I had a feeling this might happen, but I bet this one had no idea."

Darren laughed, "Yeah, not until he saw this black dick. He likes being on his knees I think."

With that line, he pushed me back onto the floor and inserted his dick back between my lips.

"Think about it," Tyrone said while i began blowing Darren again, "You just prematurely ejaculated. While sucking a dick. A black dick. What does that say about you? You like it more than you let on."

I paused for a moment and looked up at Darren, cock head in my mouth. They were right. What does this say about me?

I did not have much time to reflect as Darren quickly returned me to the task at hand.

I was completely naked, on my knees, dick in my mouth. I was doing my best, but he kept forcing it in a little bit more each time. Spit dripped out of my mouth, so I put it in my hand to help service him.

At this point I had completely give in. I don't know what snapped, but all I wanted to do was pleasure him, to make him cum like I just had. It was just what I had to do.

I gagged a few times as he forced it into my throat, but overall, I was being a good little white boy, knowing my place like they told me. I felt myself getting hard once more.

"He loves sucking that black dick," said Tyrone, "You were right, he does look good down there."

Hearing this made me feel a weird sense of pride. I wanted to make them both cum, to suck both of their big black cocks until they couldn't hold it any more and shot their hot loads in my mouth or, even better, my face. It felt like I had already been sucking him for a while, but i didn't care. I doubled up my efforts on Darren's massive shaft, only to have him stop me short. I wanted to be a good white little bitch.

"Look, he really does like it," said Darren, pointing at my once again rock hard dick. "Typical white boy. But we got some stuff you gonna like even more."

He backed up a few steps. I felt a rush of fear, excitement, and depravity.

"Crawl to me, on you hands and knees," he ordered.

I did as I was told. Ass up in the air, dick sticking straight down. Hard again.

"Now stay like that for a minute. You look good."

Tyrone walked in front of me. "My turn," he said, "No teeth, ok?"

His dick looked even bigger than Darren's. It was definitely thicker. I got nervous I wouldn't be able to open up enough. But the situation quickly changed.

I heard behind me the sound of liquid coming out of a tube, and wet hands rubbing together. Then an oily smack of Darren's large hand came down on my left butt cheek. He was lubing up my asshole, and his own dick. He quickly reached underneath and gave my dick a few quick strokes, noting that since it was so hard I must be enjoying myself.

"No, please," I began to panic, "I can't do this, you are way too big you will hurt me," I couldn't do this, it was just too much. Sucking them off was one thing. Them penetrating me was another. "I never did anything like this before. You are going too far." I felt panicked.

"Bet you thought you couldn't fit it in your mouth either," Darren said, with my balls in his lubed up hands. "Don't worry, I'll go gentle." He slipped a finger into me, which made my own dick spasm a big. "Just remember what Tyrone said, 'no teeth.'"

With that, Tyrone inserted his dick into my mouth. A few minutes later, the finger in my asshole came out and I felt the head of his steel hard dick pressing up against me.

"If you liked blowing me, you're gonna love this, white boy," Darren said, inserting the head of his cock into my lubed up asshole.

It was a weird mix of pain and pleasure. It hurt and burned a bit as he stretched me out, but my dick jerked hard when he put it in, and I felt the opposite of turned off by the large black dick in my ass. He took it easy at first, taking the time to loosen my asshole up.

Darren fucked while I did my best to service Tyrone. The sex itself was a blur, but I remember that Tyrone surprisingly came first, pulling out and covering my face with his massive cumshot. I didn't even think I was doing as good a job on him, since I was focusing on what was going on behind me. It was so far to focus.

But once he came Darren pushed my cum covered face down onto the carpet and really went to work. He fucked my ass with his long hard dick, ravishing me on the carpet. He started once again talking about how this was my place, pleasing black men. Once again, I just couldn't take it, and with a dick in my ass and my cum covered face on the floor, I succumbed to another inadvertent orgasm, blowing a load that hit against my stomach and chest, which then dripped onto the floor as he took me from behind.

When Darren came, it was like a super soaker. His nut hit the back of my head, and left ropes on my back. He rubbed it and smacked it against my ass a few times, leaving warm pools of cum on my back and ass.

That takes us back to the beginning of this story. This was the first time I did something like this, but certainly was not the last. I spent quite a few more nights at that frat house that semester, gladly being put in my place by these two and others, doing my best to show them that I knew my place and could show any of the black men there a good time.

12