Unexpected Locker Room Black Dick

Story Info
A big black dick in the gym locker room puts me in my place
5.5k words
4.68
37.6k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It caught my attention from across the empty locker room. I was sitting on the bench tying my shoes when i looked up for a split second and saw it.

I could not believe how big it was.

Long, thick, and black, it hung down low against his thigh. Fully flaccid, it was definitely bigger than I was when hard. I quickly averted my eyes, but they found their way back to his hanging dick. I couldn't help but stare. I felt frozen.

Stereotypes must come from somewhere, I thought to myself. My eyes traced up and down his oversized dick and massive balls in disbelief. My mind raced, bouncing from thought to thought with rapid succession. From flashes of interracial porn and girls I knew who dated black guys, to weirder things, like visions of this guy fucking my exes.

Part of my mind was telling me not to stare, to look away. But that was overwhelmed by a crazy combination of hard-to-describe feelings.

My thoughts were hardly interrupted by a deep voice. I got caught. I knew it had only been a couple of seconds, but it felt like longer to me.

"Like what you see, white boy?" he asked, his voice resonating off the locker room walls.

I finally looked away and felt myself turn red. I stammered a few times, staring at the floor, not really getting out any actual words. Before I could get out a coherent sentence he cut me off.

"I caught you white boy, and I've seen that that look before," he said, taking some slow steps towards me. His voice was calm, deep, and commanding.

I looked up. His cock slowly swung from side to side with each step as he came towards me. I looked him in the face, then back at his dick, and averted my eyes in shame. I thought about getting up, but didn't.

He stopped a few feet in front of me. Since I was still sitting, his manhood hung down around my eye level. It looked even bigger, thicker, close up. I didn't know what to do. I looked away from his massive dick and stared at the floor again. He stopped about two feet away from me. His dick at eye level. I saw it in the top of my my periphery and did my best to keep staring at the floor.

"So this is the first black dick you seen?" he asked, grabbing it by the base for effect. "In person, that is. I know you seen some little white girls getting railed by a BBC online, right? Much more impressive in person, isn't it?"

My heart was pounding. My mind raced. What was happening here?

I looked up from the ground as he stood in front of me. He was holding his towel in his left hand and caressing his enormous balls with his right. He was completely naked, fresh out of the shower, and in amazing shape. I wanted to leave, but I felt like a deer in headlights.

My eyes met with his for a moment, but I couldn't hold eye contact. When I broke my gaze, my eyes went downward, his enormous dick hanging right in front of me. I found myself staring for a moment. It was thick. When I realized what I was doing, I sheepishly looked down at the floor again.

He laughed. Then he cleared his throat.

"You're a quiet one," he said, his tone much more serious than before, "Are you just a shy little white boy, or does this black dick have you at a loss for words?

I felt nervous. I couldn't answer his last question. I am totally straight, just going to the gym. But I was at a loss for words. The way my eyes kept going towards this enormous black dick, almost instinctually, had me reeling. A big part of my brain was saying to leave.

Instead, I silently stared at my shoes. Just a few minutes ago, all I was doing was putting on these shoes. One was still untied.

"Look up. Now, white boy," he said, with an authoritative tone. "Stare straight ahead, like this." He grabbed my head by the hair and gently, but firmly, held my head so I was staring straight at his dick, and pulled me a bit forward. It looked bigger than before. "Don't try to look away. I saw you staring"

With his fingers on the back of my hair I listened. I let my eyes take in this naked black man standing in front of me. His dick looked like a limp Red Bull can, hanging pendulously past oversized balls. He had a six pack above that, and I found myself thinking he must go to the gym a lot. I noticed he smelled good and then felt myself involuntarily gulp.

"Now c'mon son," he said, taking his hand off of my head, "Tell me what you think of this black dick. Thats all i'm asking. Shouldn't be too hard. Or do you want to see it hard?" he laughed, grabbing his flaccid by the base and waving it around for me. The tip was inches from my face.

I didn't say anything. I felt frozen. It was all so crazy. The voice in my head saying to leave was getting quieter, while a mix of feelings like awe, fear, confusion, and unexpected arousal took over.

"Listen, if you are going to just sit there slack jawed, I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands," he said.

I didn't have any words. Not that he gave me much time. About a half a second later he stepped towards me and started to rub his balls near my lips and slapped his dick against my cheek. I recoiled a bit, but remained sitting.

"Ya'll white boys always need a little encouragement," he said, putting his hand on the back of my head. I didn't fight him, but I felt him grabbing me a little more firmly than before.

The slightly rougher physical contact shook me. The voice telling in my head telling me to I go came back louder. A wave of embarrassment and fear in this situation washed over me.

"We need to stop this," I pleaded meekly, doing my best to look away, "What if someone comes in?"

"Oh, now you speak up? he sneered, "Listen, bitch, ain't no one coming in here. It's late. Too late. And if they do, just let me worry bout it."

I felt like I had to get out of there. It had gone too far. It was all too much. When I tried to adjust my seat on the bench I noticed that my own dick was rock hard, pressing up against my shorts. He was definitely bigger soft than I was hard. I felt a different kind of embarrassment, shame, and confusion. I wanted to go home, jerk off, and never think of this again.

I tried to get up, but he put his big strong hand on my shoulder and sat me back down. He kept his hand in my hair, but i noticed that he didn't use that to sit me back down. I offered little to no resistance, feeling like a child in his presence.

"Sit down. You ain't goin' nowhere right now." He sounded mad. My heart raced.

"So, one last time, white boy. And it's important," he stressed, "What do you think of this black dick?"

I looked down at it again. I didn't need to. I already knew.

"It's huge," I said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah?" he retorted.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Go on."

"It-i-it's just," I stuttered. I felt completely humiliated by the whole line of questioning.

"It's just that i thought it was some dumb stereotype. The big black dick. I've seen porn and all, i just never...in person its just...i thought it was some kind of myth..." I shifted in my seat and trailed off. I felt my confused erection rub against my shorts. God he was huge. I still couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was definitely bigger than before, but still hanging, low. My heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest.

"Touch it," he whispered, almost gently, "It's not gonna hurt you." He gave himself a few soft, slow, long strokes.

I hesitated. I couldn't let this go any farther.

"I can't," I pleaded, looking up at him, "What if someone comes in here?"

"I already told you not to worry about it, white boy," he admonished me. He then looked down at me and smiled. "And if you keep this up, someone is going to come in here. Right in here," he said as he grazed his fingers across my lips. "Unless you want that."

He laughed at his own joke, and I felt mortified, helpless, and confused. I looked up at him in shock, as if I was offended by the thought. But I felt how hard my own little dick was pressing against my shorts. I wondered how big he got when fully hard...

He grabbed my wrist and started guiding it up towards his manhood. When I tried to resist, he pulled my head back with the hand that was in my hair. I left out a grunt. He looked me straight in the eyes and shook his head slowly. Half of me felt aroused, and half of me felt like I was going to cry. I felt my eyes water, and I felt the hardest dick I had in a long time straining to get out.

He slid his hand down my hair and cheek, and then continued guiding my hand towards his dick. I didn't resist at all this time. He put my right hand around his shaft, then grabbed my left hand and put it on his balls. He rubbed my arm and shoulder with one hand while running his fingers through my hair with his other.

This was the first time I ever had another man's penis in my hand. It felt weird, almost like something out of a dream, especially given how big it was. I noticed it was warm, and soft, and really thick. My fingers barely fit around its circumference, and my other hand barely could contain his balls. The only other dick my hands ever touched was my own, which wasn't even in the same league as this big black dick.

In my hands, I really could appreciate how huge it was. My hands went from just holding his dick and cupping his balls to exploring, rubbing, and slowly caressing it. Before i knew what was happening, i found that my right hand was slowly stroking it, while my left was caressing his scrotum.

I could feel it getting harder, and bigger, and thicker in my hands. I found myself watching it grow, my pale white hands in stark contrast with the ebony skin of this monster dick.

"I'll ask again," he said, "Like what you see, white boy?"

I looked up at him.

"Yes," I replied, looking him in the face long enough to say it before looking back down.

"I know," he retorted, "All you white bitches, the first time you see a black dick, like really see it, thats it. It don't matter, ya'll just lose it. Sometimes you just need to be shown the right path. Sometimes even pushed down it." He ran his hands through my hair, almost like how you would a little kid or a pet.

His dick was starting to stand at attention. I couldn't believe how big it was. I also couldn't believe how hard mine was. Was he right? Have I lost it already? Why was I so hard? I could swear I felt precum leaking from the tip. A wave of shame hit me, but it didn't matter. I kept slowly stroking him while he talked, completely enamored by the massive, seemingly ever-growing dick of his.

"White girls, white boys," he continued, "It don't matter. Once ya'll realize, it's over. White dick can't complete. Sorry, you know what it is. Once you get a taste of this black cock, you'll know your place. You'll realize where you belong. And you are going to get a taste, you know?"

I barely heard him. I was too busy noticing that he was now fully erect in my hands. It felt ridiculously big and heavy. It was so thick, my thumb and forefinger couldn't reach each other anymore. And it was just so long. My left hand at some point transitioned to his shaft, so I was slowly stroking him with both hands.

"White boys are even worst than white girls, you know," he went on, "I think you white boys love a black dick more than anyone. I don't know what it is. Envy with some kind of submission to your superiors? Maybe some kind of white boy reparations." He laughed.

I barely heard him. I felt entranced as my hands slowly rubbed his thick shaft, with my eyes focusing on how small it made my hands look.

"I can tell this isn't going like how you envisioned just seeing a black dick would go," brushing his hand against the tented crotch of my shorts. I felt my little white dick spasm, and definitely felt precum leak. I shifted my hips away, but my hands remained on his member, slowly stroking him from his neatly trimmed pubes to the colossal head.

He backed up, sliding his hard dick away from my hands. I felt a twinge of disappointment and loss, and suddenly didn't know what to do with my hands. I had an urge to touch myself, but resisted.

"Like what you see now?" he asked.

I nodded and gulped. His dick stood proud, at an upward angle with a slight curve. It looked too big to be able to stand on its own, but it was fully engorged. It felt like the most impressive thing I ever laid eyes on.

"Tell me what you think."

"It is so big," I exhaled, "I just can't believe how big it is." It was all I felt like i could get out. Both my hands wanted to go to either his dick of my own.

"Is that it?" he asked. "Big is all you got to say? You got to have a better vocabulary than that. Tell me what you thinking. Tell me how you feel. I can see that little white pecker pressing up against your pants. Whats up boy? You can't hide it"

I looked up at him. He looked serious and stern. I looked down his body and left my gaze on his oversized, rock hard, cock.

"I can't, I just can't explain it," I said, softly, "I am not even supposed to have my hands on this, or feel like this or be in this situation. I just..." I trained off.

"You just can't admit this big black dick has you has you horny as hell. And you just know that you ain't gonna be able to resist. You going to be a good white boy for this big black dick, right?"

I stammered for a moment.

"I know this is a confusing thing for you," he said, patronizingly, "I am going to help you out so you better understand what is going on here."

"First off, this is a black dick," he said, grabbing himself by the base, "This is what got you all turned on and twisted around. It's bigger, thicker, and harder than yours, and you fucking love it. I know it, and deep down inside you know it. It might be hard to admit but you can tell me the truth."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was overwhelmed by the whole thing.

"The truth is, all you white boys love a black dick like this. And really, it's all you're good for these days. Your women know this. They all want to fuck us, you know? We got the superior everything. You're learning your place. I can tell. And I'll help you find it. OK, white boy?"

I vaguely nodded. I was shellshocked, and horny, and scared, and a million other things.

"Your place right now is on your knees," he said commandingly, "Come here and kneel."

After a very slight hesitation I listened. As I stood up my dick pressed against my underwear. It was sticky and warm inside. I was definitely leaking. Why? That never happened to me with girls. I was so hard, but I resisted rubbing myself as I got on my knees before him.

"I know you want to suck on this dick, you just cant admit it," he said, "You can't handle how turned on it has you. The power it has over you. You can't handle how bad you want it in your mouth. I understand. It's confusing for you. You thought you weren't like this. Don't worry. I'm here to help."

With that he took his big black dick, grabbed it by the base, and slapped it across my face. And again. And again. I felt his thick, heavy dick smack against my cheeks, lips, and face. I knelt there and took it, listening to the sound of his dick slapping against my face reverberating against the locker room walls.

"Good white boy," he said after about ten slaps, "Very good. You are learning your place. It's all part of the lesson. A slight humbling." A few more cock slaps against my cheeks. "Now open up your mouth."

"I can't," I said meekly, "Please don't make me." I felt like I had to protest, to say something. But I don't think I meant it.

"Too late," he said. He then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. When my mouth opened instinctively, he moved forward and put his balls in my mouth. His oversized sack filled my mouth as he held it there for a few moments. Then, with one hand on my head and one hand on his shaft, he slipped the tip of his dick between my lips

I opened as wide as i could, but his shaft felt so thick I was worried about my teeth and him getting mad. I gagged a little bit and I thought it might dislocate my jaw. Saliva welled up in my mouth as he used his hand on my head to start slipping the first few inches of his monster dick into my mouth. He held still for a moment an inch or so past the head, then started fucking my mouth.

I gagged and drooled as he pulled my head back and forth, with his fat black dick probing deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. I could barely breathe. I had never done anything like this before, but I felt like I knew what I had to do. My tongue licked against the underside as tears welled up in my eyes. I started to suck him off, almost instinctually.

"Yeah suck that dick, white boy, he commanded, "You know you like it. Being on your knees for this black dick is where you belong. And if you don't like it now, well, you will when I'm finished with you"

My body was completely confused. I put up my hands and weakly tried to press him away, but my pathetic attempt to stop him was completely ignored, as he kept on holding my head and fucking my face. After a little while I just rested my hands on his muscular chest and hip, while he continued to talk to me and violate my mouth. Somehow, this turned into me just giving him a blowjob.

I had never done anything like this before, and now here I was. On my knees, big black dick was filling up my mouth, sucking back and forth. Spit covered my lips and chin as I just knelt there and sucked him. Both of my hands were involved. He was guiding my head.

All of a sudden i realized how horny I was, and my left hand worked its way down to my crotch and held my dick from the outside. I was so fucking hard. I started rub it from the outside of my shorts.

"I see that white boy," he said. "Go on. Keep stroking yourself. Its only natural, after all"

With that he went back to fucking my face, using his hands to roughly guide me. I gagged and coughed, spit dripped down my chin into the puddle I had made on the floor. Then suddenly he stopped, pulling me back so only the head was in my mouth. He took his hands off of my head. After a few moments I looked up at him. He was looking down at me. He grabbed my right hand by the wrist and put it around his shaft. He took my left hand away from playing with myself to put it on his balls.

"Suck my dick, white boy," he instructed me.

I listened. Any pretense of resistance was gone and I wanted to please him. I became focused on sucking this massive black dick.

My one hand worked his base while my mouth took in as much as it could. He was really big, and I had never done this before, so it wasn't much. But I did try to take it deep into my throat a few times, gagging when I went too far.

After a few minutes he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Take off your pants," he said, "Let me see that little white dick."

I immediately obeyed. I took my shorts off, allowing my six inches (if i was lucky) to stand at full attention. It was like nothing compared to his. He must have been almost twice as big. He reached down and grabbed it. It spasmed and felt good when he touched it.

"Not bad," he said, patronizingly, "But i don't know, I think mine is just a little bigger, don't you think?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, "By a lot."

"Say it again," he said. "Tell me how much bigger this black dick is."

"Your big black cock is enormous," I said, completely earnestly, "So much bigger than my white dick. I.. I..," it was hard to stammer this next part out, "I want it in my mouth."

"Yeah, I know." he replied domineeringly, "Now get back to your place."

I went back to work, finding myself enjoying it more and more as I went on. With my dick now out, I found that I couldn't resist masturbating while going down on him. His hand guided my head, while I sucked and slurped and found myself doing my best to please this black dick.

"Look at you," he said, "Sucking some black dick in a locker room. You didn't think your day would end up this way, but I know you are glad it did."

12