All Comments on 'Black is Better Ch. 03'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievably repulsive

By the third paragraph I was sorry I had started reading this mess. I managed to finish it justs to see if it somehow got better, but it only sunk lower into depravity and more outrageous racial stereotyping. Please stop abusing the readers with it. Even your computer will probably thank you if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FOOTBALL TEAM FOUND DEAD

12 members of football team found dead along with mother and son at here house. Pool boy wanted for questening , husband found beat up and druged at work. No idea what has happened.

ijoeynwiijoeynwiabout 8 years ago
please let me be Zach

I will play Zach anytime you need me. Invite over your friends Master and them breed this boi cunt

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
NO NO & NO

Not even close, this had to have been written by a very sick person!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just fiction

The best part of writing is you can make anything you want up. So what if he uses a ridiculous amount of racial stereotyping and whatever else? This is all fictitious nonsense anyways. So get over yourselves, if you made it to the 3rd chapter then it couldn't be that bad, and you must have been interested to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idea for a spinoff story

Please write a story staring Bubba!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want to be next!

If only that could have been me. Great story that makes my little white cock drool and my white ass twitch like the hunger of a starving man for my own BBC gang bang! Would love having my mouth and ass gang banged by all those massive black cocks, especially Bubba's. Being a black cock whore/slave and cum depository for dozens of black cocks is a fantasy I hope to fulfill some day. Keep the stories coming.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Too over the top

However, being a total cock and cum slut this story makes me hard. I've often fantasized about being a black-owned slave, who's only goal is to suck each and every black man I see. They think they are humiliating me and putting me down; but, I'm the real winner, sucking all that beautiful black cock and swallowing all the seed I want and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little to much

Too much of forced Rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missing Chapter?

I read this when it was posted on a WordPress site. It was hot then and it's still hot! I do recall another chapter. It brought everything to a close. It talked about the mom being heavily pregnant with Tyrone's child, Zach becoming a complete slave to him and the father living in a hole out in the yard listening to the football team coming over raping the son of the mother every night. I miss that chapter. But don't get me wrong this is still a great story! Thanks for republishing it here along with your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

At that age I was. Sucking all my white friends cocks and felt I was missing something. Now I know wha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous