All Comments on 'Black Isn't So Bad After All Ch. 02'

by JJgreenville

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not good

You should not do this to any one the DR. did bad job doing this . To many thing like this happen people should never be put through this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it

Very hot that she’s going to end up letting blackmen between her legs having her white pussy. Her and her husband can suck blackcocks together and he can watch her cum from them pulling a train on her. He can be a white fluffer, on his knees sucking Every black dick getting it hard enough to fill his wife’s pussy then lick it clean after the Blackman shoots her full of sperm. Her laying next to him as they climb on her using her as the neighborhood whore like they did with her mother as she watched as a girl.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

Loved it ! Fantastic read. I came in buckets playing with myself while reading it to be honest. I like the paragraph spacings. I felt the same about the 1st story. Wasnt keen on the knife business in the rape scene but i mostly skipped past that. Looking forward to the 3rd story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So a brutal gang rape and murder leads to.....some epiphany that she wants black dick? What the serious fuck???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous