All Comments on 'Black Magic'

by JOHNKEY2222

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
Not so bad but

Either naive and stupid. Given the lead up, they do not nor have agreed to go outside their marriage. Don't like stupid, don't like non-con... the hubby didn't consent and seems that the wife is willing to do more for Mr Google than hubby.

I see a process server in her near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another cuck shit?

There is plenty pathetic morons here that write cuck stories... so welcome to the fold.

Your hormones must be proud of you. -1

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

just another cheating slut

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 4 years ago
Very HOT!

I loved it from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
'Tease' Story

One of the best 'tease' stories I've ever read here! 5*s

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
cheating wife

why would you tag this loving wife? or husband why not cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Will you be continuing this? To much of an abrupt ending for me. Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Old friends

I’d love my wife fucking some big black cock too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Honey,

Please come home... and meet my lawyer!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
He should thank her for the selfies...

They will make the divorce go through way easier.

'Guess that's why the author ended his story so abruptly - the way he described his MC didn't at all make him look like a willing cuckold. So pretty much a certainty that George's next move will be to Google 'shark divorce lawyer/solicitor in my location'.

No idea why Penelope married him in the first place. Not after watching her being so willing to fuck him over.

Anyway, ultimately quite a pathetic story, really. Rarely fun to read about a marriage going down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Adios, bitch

I wonder how her "handsome black prince" will take knowing that he suddenly has a cheating white slut for a roomie?

How much you care to bet he'll be whoring her out to his buddies in short order

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kinda saw that Coming but there is more...

Not bad. Enjoyed the build up with the pics although you left a lot of doors open. What was she really like before hubby met her? I agree that another chapter is in order to tie up all the loose ends.

hunghandsumhunghandsumabout 4 years ago
Black Magic-2

So anxious for part 2!

Forget the naysayers. If it isn't their fantasy, they should just find a story they like and not bother the author or the readers that appreciate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some lines were crossed

A selfie by definition is a picture one takes of themselves by themselves.

Lines crossed were all without hubby's knowledge or consent.

1. Having another person take the pictures. 2. Physical sexual games (spanking/caning). 3. Dick pics. Dick touching ass cheeks.

A part 2 would be nice. Along with some serious explanation and discussions.

A sense of helplessness by hubby as he is away, and he doesn't know when the photos were taken or if he's still there. He's gotta assume that something happened.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating bitch found an old black dildo to play with.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh yes, did Mr Google ram his naughty pole into the chocolate starfish , I hope so, then wifey will be nicely stretched for cucky hubbies return, serves him right....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous