Black Mailed by a Co-worker

Story Info
Openly gay guy see's in closet co-worker at a bath house.
2.1k words
4.46
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc9253
tlc9253
54 Followers

Hello, my name is Steve, I am an in the closet bi guy. I don't hook up all the time but from time to time I like to go to the local bathhouse and have some fun.

On one occasion I was in the TV room of the bathhouse and I was down on my knees blowing a guy when I suddenly I heard a voice that I recognize. It was a guy named Derrick from work. You ever meet a guy on the first day at work and you just take an instant dislike to them. Well that was Derrick. He is just an arrogant, God's gift to the world kind of a guy. Now normally if you run into someone you know at a bathhouse you really don't have anything to worry about because if they "out" you then they also out themselves. Problem was, Derrick is openly gay at work. So, I had nothing to hold over him like he did me.

I started to lift my head off of the cock I was sucking when I heard his voice, but the guy I was sucking pushed my head backdown on his cock and told me to finish what I started. It was hard to do with all that was going on in my heard with knowing Derrick was watching me and what he might do with his knowledge of what I am.

Once I finished and the guy shot his load down my throat, I looked up to see Derrick with a big smile on his face. "Well well well, what do we have here. Looks like I found my own personal cock-sucker. I assume you would rather suck my cock than to have everyone at the office know what you do on your personal time.", he said.

I knew at that moment that I was going to have to submit to this asshole or I'd have to find a new job. So I said, "What is it you want Derrick to keep this a secret?"

He walked towards me, I was still on my knees, and removed his towel. His cock sprang out and almost hit me in the face. I really hate this fucker, but I have to admit, he does have a pretty nice cock. Maybe 7" with some nice girth. He didn't have to say anything, I knew what he wanted. With that I reached out and wrapped my hand around it and started to put my mouth over the head and start sucking. But he pulled his cock back and said, "You need to beg me to let you suck my cock." I knew that I was going to end up doing everything that he wanted. So I looked up and said, "Please Derrick, let me suck your cock." That made him happy enough that he came forward and slid his cock back into my mouth. I sucked him for about 10 minutes when I felt his balls tighten up and his body was starting to jerk. I knew he was about to pump a load into my mouth, which I'm sure he thought that would humiliate me, but little did he know, I fucking love swallowing cum. I just didn't want this asshole to know that.

That week at work went ok. Derrick seemed to ignore me, so I was hoping that sucking his cock at the bathhouse would be all the humiliation that I was going to have to endure. Then on Friday he walks up to my desk and lays a piece of paper on it. He says this is his address and I need to be there Saturday night at 9pm. Before I could even open my mouth he said, "Unless you want everyone here to know your dirty little secret". He then tells me that he has a poker game at his house every Saturday and I could be very useful.

I felt sick all day Saturday not knowing what the hell he had in mind. So I got to his place at exactly 9pm like he told me too. He lets me in and there are 3 other guys sitting at the poker table. He tells everyone that my name is Steve and I am here to serve everyone. He told me my job was to serve drinks, make sandwiches and "anything else the guys might want" That was the part that scared the shit out of me.

He also told me that there was an outfit in the bathroom for me to wear. I hung my head down and walked into the bathroom not knowing what I was going to find. Here was a maid's outfit. A short black dress trimmed in white. Knowing that this fuck would ruin me if I didn't do it, I put the dress on. When I walked out to the table he called me over and reached up under the dress and felt my underwear. He smiled and said, "Sorry, no underwear allowed." With that he pulled it down to my knees and told me to take them off.

The guys at the table were having quite the fun time watching him humiliate me. I really wanted to grab him out of that chair and kick his fucking ass, but I knew that would be the end of my normal life. I was told to see what everyone wants to drink, and bring it out to them. He wanted a beer from the fridge, and so did all the of the other guys. When I brought them out I just stood in one spot and was going to pass them out from there. Derrick reached up and slapped my ass and told me that is not how a servant should serve the drinks. I should stop at each person and place the drink down in front of them. As I did that, each guy took his turn at running his hand up my leg and grabbing my ass. When I was all done serving the drinks I was told to go into the kitchen and make some sandwiches. While I was in the kitchen I heard Derrick explaining to everyone as to why I was being his personal servant for the night.

The other guys wanted to know if I was going to serve them as well, other than food and drinks, and Derrick loudly announced, "Boys, you can do anything you want with him, he's our personal cock-sucker tonight."

Derrick then suggested that they all get naked, that would make it easier when they have a request for me to be able to get right to it. So now they are all naked, and getting hard at the same time. The guys at the table were Mike, about 40 years old, little overweight, and about a 7" cock. Jon is about 30 has a swimmer build and he is sporting about an 8" cock. Then there is Jefferson, he's about 4 inches taller than the rest, built like a lineman and the only black guy at the table. I'm not even sure how long is cock was, but my eyes was pretty sure it was the biggest cock I had ever seen.

Mike was the first one to take advantage of me. They were playing poker and he through his cards in and said, I fold. Then he reached over and pulled on my maid's outfit and told me to blow him until the next round of cards. I grabbed his cock and wrapped my lips around it. It wasn't very hard when I put it in my mouth, but it quickly reached full size with me sucking and tonguing it. The guys seemed to slow down the pace of the game as they watched me blow Mike. I realized that the game probably wouldn't start until I drained Mike's cock. As I played with his balls and sucked his cock I felt the balls tighten up he started to pump a pretty good sized load in my mouth. He then pulled out and let a little bit land on my face. Just as he did that, I saw a flash of light. Derrick had taken a pic with Mike's cock just inches from my face with cum on my chin.

I realized at that point unless I moved away and got a new job, I was going to be Derrick's personal cum slut.

Next one that took advantage of me was Jefferson. I could barely get my hand all the way around his cock. And there was no way I was going to take that cock balls deep. I started licking and sucking on it when he put his hand on the back of my head and shoved me down as far as he could. It was all I could do to not vomit. I'm not very good at suppressing my gag reflex. So here he is sitting on a chair, I'm on my hands and knees sucking him when I felt hands on my ass. I glanced up and saw Mike and Derrick at the table so I knew it was Jon back there. Jon asked Derrick if he had any lube, and Derrick reached over and pulled open a drawer and tossed him some Astro-glide. I pulled my head off of Jefferson's cock and said, "Hey, I only suck cock, I don't take it up the ass. This isn't going to happen." I couldn't get up much else because Jefferson pushed me down on his cock and speaking was not possible. I felt the lube running down the crack of my ass and Jon pushing in one finger, then 2 fingers and was lubing my ass up good.

I tried to move my ass away from him, but Jefferson reached down and slapped the side of my head and told me, "You do what the fuck ever we want you to do." With that Derrick took another picture of me with a BBC in my mouth and a guy behind me getting ready to fuck me. At this point I knew I had absolutely no choice in the matter. I was going to become their slut for the night.

So I held still and let Jon fuck me. He did take it easy as he was getting it in. He got past the sphincter then just held it there until I got used to is. Then he pulled it back a bit and drizzled a little more lube on his cock and slid back in. There was pain when he first put it in, but after letting me get used to it, and started stroking me slow and easy. At that point I don't think I really knew what was going on. I've got a big black cock in my mouth, there's another cock in my ass, and when I looked out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Derrick was now making a video of me getting spit roasted.

Jon started picking up the pace and was really slamming me good. I was starting to enjoy it despite my first objections. Pretty soon without realizing it, I was pushing back to meet his thrusts. I didn't realize I was doing it until I heard Mike go, "Holy shit, he's loving getting fucked." After a little bit, Joh came in my ass and Jefferson pumped a load in my mouth.

Now I had drained the three guys that were there and thought maybe my evening would be over, but Derrick decided he wanted to fuck my ass too. He had me stand up and rest my face on the table and he started fucking me. Little did I know that he had busted a nut before I got there, so he was going to take quite a while fucking me. At this point Mike was getting hard again and suggested I move my face near the edge of the table so I could blow him while Derrick fucked me.

I was doing pretty good at sucking and getting fucked until I heard Jefferson say, 'Now it's time for me to REALLY break in our little slut." Mike and Jon both grabbed my hands and pulled me across the table as Jefferson got behind me and started to work that fucking monster of a cock into my ass. I started yelling for him to stop it, but someone shoved a rag in my mouth to muffle my yelling. ( I found out later, it was the rag that they had been using to wipe their cocks off with)

Jefferson must have fucked me for at least 20 minutes. My ass felt like it was on fire. I didn't think my ass would ever go back to it's original size.

When it was all over and I was headed out the door, Derrick said "Same time next week. And Jefferson is bringing his 2 brothers with him. And of the 3 he has the smallest cock.

tlc9253
tlc9253
54 Followers