Black Man Delivers Pizza... and More Pt. 02

Story Info
Some big changes happen as I fuck my wife and secretly Darin.
3k words
4.61
16.9k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

This story picks up shortly after "Black Man Delivers Pizza.. and More" leaves off.

Darin and I finished our latest round of sex in the shower and quickly got dressed. If I hurried, I could still make my business meeting on time. Darin agreed to check out of my hotel room for me and we parted ways with a quick peck on the lips.

About 4 hours later, I was leaving my meeting and heading for the airport to head back home. The airplane ride home was uneventful, and I found myself daydreaming of Darin's big black cock.

I arrived home, to my wife Mary, and she let me know the kids were over at a friend's house. I could tell what she had in mind by the coy smile and the wink she gave me when she said it. We made our way into the living room, stripping off layers of clothing as we went. Catching up with her from behind, I grasped her hips and pulled her back into my hard cock. I was still wearing boxer briefs and she, her panties, but it still felt great to push my hard cock up against her great ass.

Keeping my right hand on her hip, I moved my left hand up to her shoulder and pushed her upper body forward keeping her hips in place. She grabbed a hold of the back of the couch and I used both hands to pull her panties down to her ankles. I ripped my boxers down around my ankles and kicked them off. With Mary's bare pussy exposed, I could tell how wet and horny she was. I lined up my cock head with her pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times, eliciting a moan from her other lips. I lined up my cock head with her whole and started to push my way inside her waiting pussy.

After the weekend of intense sex with Darren, I was feeling extra horny and my cock was rigid hard. After slowly inserting my cock all the way into Mary's pussy, I slowly withdrew and then buried it to the hilt again. Starting slowly at first I began to repeat this motion all the way out and all the way in. As I fucked Mary, I began slamming my cock inside her harder and faster.

"Fuck yes, Jack, keep fucking me like that!" Mary exclaimed.

"You like my hard cock in your pussy don't you?" I said.

"Mhmm, yes baby, keep going! Hard! Just like that!" Mary replied. "Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder!" I both heard and felt Mary's orgasm as she finally went over the edge. I began to come inside her pussy to her cries of "Cum in me! Cum in me, Jack!"

"Wow. That was intense." I said, as I pulled my softening cock from her cum filled pussy. Mary turned around and we embraced; kissing each other sensually for several long moments. We began to pick up our clothing, which we had thrown all over, and headed upstairs to take a shower together. The rest of our evening was pretty uneventful and Monday morning came before I knew it.

A few minutes before 8:00 a.m. on Monday morning, I was walking into my office when my Regional Manager, John, called me over to his office.

"Good Morning, Jack, how was your trip?" John said as I sat down in the chair across from his.

"It went well," I replied, with a double edged meaning to my words. I knew John was asking about the meeting with the new client, but I could not help but think about my sex filled evening and morning with my new black lover.

John smiled as he said, "It went better than well! Mr. Stageman called me personally after you left his office and said as much. Mr. Stageman was so happy with the results of your meeting he requested a permanent presence at his company, to act as a liaison to our home office."

"Oh?" I said, having a feeling where he was going with this.

"That's right, Jack, he specifically requested you be transferred to his office to act as his liaison with our company."

"Sir, I'm not sure Mary would go along with this," I said in return. "I can't just leave my wife 5 days out of the week."

"Jack, as you know, this contract is going to bring $3 million in revenue to our company. I've already spoken with higher ups and I am authorized to offer you a 30% increase in your salary, plus pay for moving expenses to move you and your whole family."

My jaw dropped at the thought of a more than $150,000 salary. "I'll... I'll talk to Mary tonight."

"Jack, Mr. Stageman wants you moved out there within 30 days. Take a few minutes to check your emails and mailbox, and then head home to discuss things with Mary. I need your answer by 4:00 p.m."

"Yes, sir, I'll do that now." I stood and left John's office, telling him goodbye as I shut his door behind me. I was still in a somewhat state of shocked as I worked through my emails from the weekend and headed back out the office door to my car.

Once at home, I went to Mary's home office to speak with her.

"That's a crazy good offer!" Exclaimed Mary after I finished telling her the details. "You must have left a very good impression on Mr. Stageman."

"I guess so," I told her, "but to be honest, I didn't know it was that good of an impression. What do you think? Should we do it?"

"We should definitely do it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Plus, I work from home, so I can work from anywhere. With your new salary and mine, we will be living like a king and queen."

"Okay, I think you're right. I'll call John and let him know we'll do it." We embraced and kissed before Mary got back to work at her desk.

The next couple of weeks flew by in a blur as we packed our things and prepared to sell our house. John authorized me to spend my work day packing up the house and preparing for the move. He only asked that I check my email a couple times a day. Mary was working with her realtor friend to get our home sold and we already had a signed offer for over asking. We did a lot of house hunting in the evenings online and narrowed our choices down to five homes to look at. After speaking with John, he okayed me to fly out to check out the homes in person, on company time and agreed the company would pay for the flights.

Mr. Stageman's executive assistant recommended a good local real estate agent and she was waiting for me at the first house we were to view. She had set up five appointments so I could view all five houses that day. The fourth house we looked at was by far my favorite, and I told Mary as much upon returning home. Mary agreed to go with my choice and we submitted an offer electronically through our agent.

---

Two months later, the whole family was settled into our new house. Everyone was adjusting well and I really enjoyed my new job.

I arrived home from work and after some small talk, I asked my wife, "did you lay anything out for dinner?"

"I figured we could have pizza tonight. I ordered delivery a few minutes before you got home." She said.

"Sounds good," I replied, "I'm going to go get cleaned up and change out of my work clothes."

About 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang and Mary and I both arrived at the front door at about the same time. I opened the door, and standing there with our pizza, was Darin, my black lover from a few months ago.

My mouth went dry and must have been hanging open in shock for a few seconds before I snapped out of it.

Darin smiled at me and said, "Hello, I've got two medium pizzas and an order of breadsticks for Mary."

"Uh, yeah," I said, as I accepted the pizzas from him, "thanks."

I handed the pizzas to Mary and as she walked them to the kitchen, I handed Darin two $20 bills.

"See you next time," Darin said with a wink as he walked away from my front door.

"Shit!" I thought to myself as I shut the door. "What are the fucking odds that's who would deliver the pizza my wife called in?"

I went to the kitchen and we all ate dinner. 30 minutes later, I was rinsing plates and putting them in the dishwasher while Mary packed up the leftovers in tupperware. "If it's good with you, I'm going to hit the gym a little early tonight so I can get home and get to bed at a decent time," I told Mary.

"Yea, that's fine," she said, "you have to keep that tight body sexy for me," she said with a smile.

We finished cleaning up dinner and a few minutes later I was out the door with my gym bag over my shoulder.

Once I got in my car, I downloaded the same app I used to find Darin the first time. I logged into my account, and went to the messages from a few months ago. I opened the chat with Darin and sent him a message as I drove to the gym.

Me: "Hey there, thanks for being cool at my house."

A few minutes later, he replied,

Darin: "Hey, no prob, I don't want to mess things up for you."

Me: "I appreciate that. How have you been?"

Darin: "Pretty good, just staying busy with work and the gym. I'm training for a competition."

Me: "Oh dang, that's awesome! I'm sure you'll do great! You seemed to be in awesome shape the last time I saw you, and definitely had a lot of stamina. ;) What gym do you go to?"

Darin: "I go to the No Yield 24 hour gym on 16th street."

Me: "No way, I go to the No Yield at Main and Forester. I'm actually headed there now."

Darin: "I just got off a few minutes ago. I'll meet you there if you want a workout partner. :) "

Me: "sounds good :) "

A few minutes later, I was standing outside my gym and watching the various cars park and their drivers get out. My heart skipped a beat when I finally saw Darin get out of his car and start walking my way. We both smiled at each other and said "hey."

Darin and I went to the locker room and changed into our workout clothes. Darin was much more knowledgeable then I was, so I followed his lead and we got a pretty good two hour workout in. We were making small talk the whole time and flirting back and forth. My favorite part was when we were doing bench press and his cock bulge was right over my face as Darin spotted me.

We left the gym and crossed the parking lot to Darin's car. We flirted some more and all I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss him and drop to my knees and suck his big black cock right there in the parking lot.

I stepped closer to Darin and in a soft voice said, "I want you so bad right now!"

Darin grabbed my ass in reply and pulled me to him. I could feel his already hard cock pressing into mine as we softly kissed. "Hop in," he said, "let's drive around back."

We both got in his car and he pulled around behind the gym. I immediately got on my knees in my seat and leaned over into Darin. Darin lifted his butt from the seat and slid his shorts and boxers down over his cock.

I grabbed his thick shaft in my left hand and leaned in, guiding his big black cock into my mouth. I began to suck his cock hard, while I stroked his cock with my left hand and massaged his balls with my right. I could tell I was going a good job by the moans eliciting from Darin and by the way he gently caressed the back of my head.

"Fuck that feels good," Darin said with pleasure thick in his voice. "I wanna fuck your ass and fill you with my cum," he said as he lifted my head from his big cock.

"I have an idea," he said with a grin as he opened his door, "come on."

I got out of the car and went around to the hood where he was now standing. He stepped behind me, placing one hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder. He pushed my torso down and I found myself bent over the hood of his car. I felt him pulling my shorts and boxers down, followed by a cool sensation as he poured lube over my asshole.

"You keep lube in your car?" I asked him with a smile.

"I got this from the store before I met you at the gym. I had a feeling how the night might end up." He explained with a sly grin.

Before I could say anything else, I felt one of his thick fingers push into my asshole. A moan escaped my lips as he began to piston his finger in and out, slowly at first but then picking up speed. I was soon pushing my ass back on his finger and moaning with each thrust.

Without warning, Darin removed his finger from my ass and I felt him position himself behind me. "I feel something much bigger than a finger back there," I said sexually.

I braced myself on his car hood as he pushed his big black cock into my asshole. "Oommmmm," I moaned as he slowly buried his cock balls deep. Darin was taking it slow and my ass felt like it did the first time we had sex months ago.

"Fuck, you're tight!" He exclaimed. He began to piston his cock in and out of my tight hole, faster and faster. "I bet that pretty wife of yours would be pretty shocked to see you bent over my car, taking a big black cock up your ass, wouldn't she?"

"Yesss," I moaned. "She has no idea. She can't find out"

"I won't tell her," Darin said, "I know who really owns your ass."

"You do! You own my white ass!"

The dirty talk had me extra hard and my cock was flopping up and down every time Darin thrust into me, balls deep.

"I'm going to cum!" Darin said, with a few final hard thrusts. I felt his cock begin to pulse, emptying his load into my ass. Stream after stream of his thick cum was shooting into me and the sensation of it all pushed me over the edge. My cock began shooting it's own load into the ground. I didn't even have to touch myself to cum.

"Fuck that was good," we both said in unison and then laughed.

I pulled my gym shorts back up and checked my watch. "It's getting late, I have to get home," I told Darin.

We both got back into his car and he drove me around to my car. Darin and I exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet up again soon.

45 minutes later I was back home and showering off. I was almost done when Mary opened the glass shower door and climbed in with me. Her sexy body immediately made my cock twitch as I watched her. She stepped close and kissed me in the mouth, wrapping her arms behind me. We kissed for a few minutes as we explored each other with our hands. My cock was rock hard and ready.

I picked Mary up and lowered her onto my cock. I had a hand on each of her legs to support her. I started to bounce her on my cock and then pressed her back against the wall of the shower. I was thrusting my hips forward and back, driving my cock to the hilt with each thrust. Mary orgasmed on my cock and I slowed my pace as her orgasm finished.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy and lowered her to her knees on the shower floor. "Suck my cock," I told her, as we both lightly panted with the exertion if the intense fuck.

Mary rose up a little taller on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I was looking down at her, into her eyes as she began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth and throat. Once she had my entire cock into her mouth she tickled the underside with her tongue before backing out until just the head remaining in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over my cock head and on the hole before burying my cock back into her throat. She repeated this several times until I told her I was about to cum. This only made her suck harder and soon I felt I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot rope after rope of cum into first Mary's throat, then her mouth, and finally she pulled my cock from her mouth while stroking it, sending the last of my cum onto her tits.

"Holy fuck that was hot!" I said.

"I thought you deserved a big finish after the orgasm you just gave me. You've never fucked me against the wall like that before. I came so hard!" She exclaimed.

I helped Mary to her feet and kissed her hard on the mouth. "I'll come to bed after I shower," she said. I gave her a smack on the ass as I exited the shower.

"I could get used to this," I thought as I drifted off to sleep, "big black cock and tight pussy in the same night."

To be continued....

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers