Black Neighbors

Story Info
Neighbors make me a woman.
1.6k words
4.29
44.5k
47
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Judy. My parents divorced when I was younger, and I lived with my mom. She got a new job and was moving out of state. I did not want to move with her so I move in with my dad. He lived in a bit older neighborhood and there were not really any kids my age. I was 18 by this time and really bored.

My dad had made good friends with the neighbors beside him. They were a black couple in their 30s, and he took me over and introduced us to each other. Their names were Sue and Clyde. They were nice and friendly.

Sue invited me to come over and use their pool and hang out the next day, so, I slipped on my one piece and went over to hang out with her. As I walked up, I noticed Sue wearing a very tiny bikini. She turned and looked at me, and asked, "what is that your wearing?"

My bathing suit, it's all I've got.

Are you some old lady girl? "You need a bikini like mine" she said, as she smiled at me.

Well, my dad won't let me get one.

Well Judy you can't hang out here in that thing. Go get dressed and we are going shopping. "You can keep it here and wear it around here and daddy won't need to know" she laughed.

Off we went shopping with her and she took me to her favorite store. She started picking out some really tiny bikinis, which were like hers. Wow, I was thinking they are damn small.

Okay young lady, you need to go try these on and see how they fit. Sue came in with me making me feel a bit un- easy, but she acted like it was no big deal, so I started trying them on.

Boy they were small on my body and lots of me was showing! Sue picked out two of them and off we went. As we pulled out, she turned into another store.

She told me "You need to get your hair and nails done so you look like the woman you are."

"I don't have the money for all that," I said.

She smiled and said "I do, and you're driving me nuts looking like an old lady. Besides, my friend owns this place and I'll get a discount". Sure, enough she took us right in and they went to work on my hair and nails.

While they did that, Sue went over and talked to another lady, and both started giggling and laughing.

Sue took me over to another lady who took me into another room in the shop. Smiling at me, she said "Girl! When you tried on those bikinis, I noticed you have to much hair down there, it's got to go!"

You mean shave it?

No honey. That's old school, you're getting waxed!

I know some of my friends have, but I heard it hurts like hell.

Well, yes, but it looks better and lasts longer. So, get up on the table girl and become the woman you are. The boys will love it when they see it!

"Well, I don't have a boyfriend to see it" I laughed.

Well with this new bikini, the boys will be standing in line to see you.

I had to agree it peaked out from the bikini so up on the table I went. My friends were right it hurt like hell. Sue stood there watching to make sure she had done right.

The next afternoon I went over to hang with Sue and tried out my new bikini. We got in the hot tub, and then did some swimming. When Clyde came home Sue went over and gave him a big hug and kiss. "So, sir, how do you like her new look?" she asked Clyde.

He smiled and said that "I was turning into one hot new woman."

Sue laughed and said she is, she got her first wax too. Clyde eyes went right down to see the wax job. "Well can I see if they did a good job" he asked?

No, you can look at Sue, she got the same.

He smiled, "Well I've never seen a white one."

"Well put it on your bucket list Mr."

Sue laughed and said, "you don't want to know what on that list honey."

Clyde kept his eyes on it for the rest of the day, it did make me feel sexier. We hung out like this a lot over the next couple of weeks.

My 19th birthday was coming up and so was Clyde's. So, Sue asked if she could give us both a party. My dad said they would be great, due to him being out of town for his job. So, Sue told him that I could stay with them until he got back.

The day came, and they had a few friends over, and it was a pool party. People were dressed in swimsuits and bikinis. Sue came in and saw that I didn't have my new bikini on. Where is the bikini young lady!

Well, I don't know all your friends and feel like I can't hang out in it with them. Okay I'll be right back. She came back with two matching outfits, low cut halter top and daisy duke shorts. We can go as look-alike and be Clyde women for today lol.

I think my bra is going to show. Honey today your turning 19 and a woman, you don't wear a bar with that, plus you don't need a bra at all, they are a firm set lol.

So off we went with lots of people checking us out, Male and females lol. Clyde smiled when he seen us, giving a both big hug and kiss. 

Sue said, now you should be able to find your women for today. yes, 

Clyde smile, yes, I think I can find both of you.

The party went on and Clyde gave me a glass of wine! You're turning into a woman today and you should drink like one. Him and Sue made sure it was full all day.

Then the present started to come out, Clyde was getting a lot of jokes about Adut present as they pick on him! Then Sue started to hand me some. First was a sling bikini, she smiled, you're a woman today. You need something to wear when company around, if they are now you don't have to wear it. Then I open the next one that turns out to be a short very sheer Nighty.

Well, I think it's missing the bottoms. If you're wearing that, you don't want the bottoms on, unless you get cold!

Then she told Clyde she had one more present for him. But he wouldn't get it until later. I knew they had a pretty wild sex life, so I figured he was going to get one wild time tonight.

So, the party ended, and Clyde said he was taking the couple home because they drank too much. so, me and Sue started to pick up. Then she threw the stuff, this can wait until later, let's go get in the hot tub! She grabbed two glasses and a bottle of wine and headed to the hot tube, she started to take off her clothes.

I am going to go get my bikini.

Why, it's only us here and we have seen each other naked before lol. You're a woman now, get them off and get in lol.

So now both naked and drinking some more and just joking around, Then Clyde walks back in. 

Great my birthday and you two partying without me. He went and got him a glass and came back. He smiled, are you both naked!

Yes, we are, so you need to be too.

You didn't need to tell him twice as his trunks came off and started to climb in.

First time I seen his cock and I could swear it was a 3rd leg! Damn. I saw Sue smile at me as I stared but I couldn't stop looking.

She and Clyde were getting a bit playful and naughty at times as we drank. Then Clyde asks her about his last present.

She smiled at him; you're looking at it.  I'm thinking he is going to get it now, just hope not here in the hot tub.

Honey, are you telling me what I think you are? 

Yes, tonight is the night we been working for lol, they both get into make out hot and heavy, I swear he had to be playing with her pussy.

Then Sue said we are cooking in here and time to get out.

But with the drinking I forgot I was still naked as I stood up.

Well honey you can check that off your bucket list.

He smiled, yes, I can.

Then it dawns on me, I was naked, and he was seeing his first white pussy! Shit! I tried to cover up some.

Sue just laughed and said relax, he already seen you lol Plus it's his birthday!

I guess so as I started to climb out, and most fell. Sue got out, here let me help you before you get hurt. Holding me and leading me into the house. But she turns me and leads me into their bedroom. 

Boy, you most of drank too much too, you got us in your bedroom.

No, I got you where you need to be.

As she set me on the edge of their bed, but her boobs in right in my face, she pushed me back telling me to take my face off her boobs.

I feel back laughing, laid out naked on their bed. Dam I drank too much.as I shut my eyes.

The rest of this will follow! What is his present!!!