Black Manga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plucked the cigarette out of her mouth with her fingers, picked up the two glasses, and turned to face Steven. How ironic that after her years of searching in America for her soulmate, it was the American who found his soulmate in Japan. She knew the moment he walked through the door that their paths in the universe were meant to cross. She walked towards the table, set her own wineglass down, and took a powerful puff on her cigarette without inhaling. She brought Steven's wineglass to her lips and gently forced the rich smoke to cascade into the bowl of the glass before handing it to him. The smoke floated above the red wine like a thick fog above a blood red sunset. Steven smiled as he took the glass, slowly took a breath over the bowl to bring the smoke into his body, and exhaled through his nose as he sipped the wine.

When Akemi sat down across from him, she stubbed out her cigarette and lit a fresh VS100 which she handed to Steven. She then lit another VS for herself. The two were silent for several minutes as they puffed and slowly exhaled streams of smoke, their eyes fixed on one another.

"Do you believe in fate?" Akemi asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't know," Steven answered honestly. He knew why she was asking, though. "I do feel like I am meant to be here."

"You are," Akemi responded with a wide grin. "We are tied together, Steven, through time and space. I'm certain we were together in all of our past lives."

Steven smiled. He didn't believe in past lives. He wasn't sure he believed in Heaven, either. Maybe Heaven and Hell are just metaphors for the life you make in the short time you have here on Earth. The two years he watched his wife, the mother of his son, waste away, were Hell. Was this woman now sitting before him, with whom he had just had the most amazing sexual experience with, the Heaven on earth he has been searching for?

"And it's not just us that the universe has brought together" Akemi said after a long puff which she French inhaled, "it's our children, too. I could feel it the moment I shook Kevin's hand. He is the One for Sara."

Steven couldn't hold back a chuckle as he placed his cigarette in the ashtray between them and reached across the small table with the palms of his hands up. "So you already have their futures planned out, too?"

"Not me," she replied as she took his hands in hers after setting down her own cigarette, "the universe."

"You are the most interesting woman I have ever met," Steven replied in awe.

"And that you ever will meet...in this lifetime," Akemi responded confidently.

Just then, they heard the front door open as Sara and Kevin reentered the apartment. The parents continued to hold hands, looking longingly into each other's eyes.

"Dad, can we live here?" Kevin asked with excitement. "They have the coolest playground downstairs."

Steven smiled at Akemi. "How can I resist his request?" he said to her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akemi sat at her work desk in the cabin, pencil in hand, furiously drawing. She double-pumped on the cigarette she had placed in the side of her mouth and realized it was already down to its filter. She threw the butt into the full ashtray to her left and reached into the humidor next to it, pulling out a fresh 120 which she placed in the side of her mouth and lit freehanded. She puffed hard on it, pulled it out with her fingers so that she could snap back the thick ball, and then reinserted the VS once again into the side of her mouth so that she could continuously puff and inhale/exhale through her nose.

Everything was going to plan, she thought to herself as the drawing before her took shape. She smiled as she recalled the concerned-mother act she played in front of Sara when she was told of her daughter's love for Kevin. She always knew this is what the universe had planned! She had waited eight years for this day to come. She would have waited 80. The universe has its own timeline. One must be patient for events to unfold, but unfold they will. Of course, if the Black Manga could help speed things along, all the better. Or maybe that was always part of the plan. Sara is already in its grip. Stacy, too. Eventually Kevin will be. Sara thinks she can hide her feelings, but Akemi knew this was a fool's errand. Sara will introduce Kevin to the Black Manga, and they will consummate their relationship.

On the paper before here, Akemi drew the eyes as closed and the facial expression in ecstasy as curtains of smoke rose up from the lips.

She didn't know why she had this power to convey the intensity of her emotions -- both light and dark - onto paper. She didn't care. It gave her pleasure to see that she was giving others pleasure. That's all that mattered to her, whether it was through her manga, her hentai -- or her Black Manga which gave her the most pleasure of all. Ten orgasms in a row couldn't replace the rapture she felt today as she watched both Sara and Stacy embrace its power; but Akemi knew she had to maintain her own distance. Even the universe expects boundaries -- or does it? Her appetites were volatile. Could she be faulted if she acted on them? Something told her she would be. She was truthful with Sara that these drawings were an outlet for her, a means of escape and a safe way to express what she recognized as unacceptably dark desires. But she didn't expect that she would get so much pleasure showing them to the girls and watching them act out their own dark desires.

"The eyes," she thought to herself as she began drawing the second head in the picture. "I love those eyes. So small. So thin."

Stacy's behavior was a surprise to Akemi. The teenager had embraced the Black Manga too quickly; too willingly. There's a story there; a reservoir of dark desires that this girl was hiding. No more. The Black Manga has released it. Is that a good thing? Akemi didn't know, but she felt that Stacy had a role to play yet in this unfolding drama. What does the universe have planned? She took a 5 second puff and snapped the smoke back so hard that ash from the tip of the cigarette dropped on to the table.

She put down her pencil, and pulled the cigarette out of her mouth after another 5 second puff that she let float between her lips before French inhaling it. She held up a drawing of Sara and Stacy masturbating on the couch, their hands reaching over into the crotch of the others, and their fingers hidden inside their pussies. Akemi brought the drawing close to her mouth and exhaled smoke into their faces. She then placed the drawing into the Black Manga binder and furiously began sketching another.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Stacy parked her car in a corner spot of the lot. It was a seedy strip mall, the kind a girl from a respectable family would never be caught dead in, especially a girl from a preacher's family. There were two liquor stores, a pot dispensary, and a Korean massage parlor that police had raided twice this year but for some reason remained open; and in the far corner of the mall was a one room store-front with a sign over the door that read simply, "Kim's Smoke Shop." Stacy looked at her watch and saw it was 8:45 pm. She would walk in at 8:55 pm, just before closing. She pulled a cigarette out of the pack of Virginia Slims carton that Ms. Nakagawa had given her, and she lit it freehanded. She puffed long and hard, turning the tip a bright orange, and inhaled deeply after pulling the 120 out of her mouth with her thin fingers. She held the smoke in for several seconds and then slowly exhaled from her nose. She checked her watch again.

She knew the owner of the store, Andrew Kim. They had grown up together as their families were once close through her father's church. Andrew was the perfect choir boy. He had memorized all of the psalms by first grade. He was destined to be a preacher, everyone said; maybe even Father Choi's successor, everyone said. Andrew spent a year at seminary school before he was busted by a federal agent for possession and intent to supply. It was that last charge that got him some jail time. What a scandal it created. The Kim family left DeKalb County in disgrace; moved somewhere to California, Stacy had heard. But Andrew decided to stay, opening up this little cigarette outlet where he made enough money to buy his pot legally now.

Stacy wasn't surprised by any of this. She knew that there was something about Andrew that wasn't quite right. Maybe it was the way he would always leer at the girls in the choir when they weren't looking; or the dirty jokes he used to tell her in private. She had once caught him viewing photos of women smoking on his smart phone. She sympathized with his fall from grace. When her father would warn her to beware of the temptations of the flesh, she was even more eager to see what all the fuss was about. Stacy gave her first hand-job when she was a sophomore, and lost her virginity late one night after a football game in the boy's locker room when she was a junior. She was far beyond temptation; she was already addicted to those pleasures. 'Loved them, in fact. Sara knew none of this, of course. At least, not until today. Stacy had always kept her private life private, even from her best friend; and their mutual interest in smoking was a pleasant surprise to her that subsequently opened up an entirely new chapter in their relationship.

She brought up her middle and index fingers to her nose. The odor of Sara's pussy juices were still strong. She took a puff on her VS and then slowly slid those two fingers into her mouth, mixing the sour flavor of her friend's vagina with the richness of the smoke. She opened her lips just a crack around her fingers and inhaled. She actually didn't notice any change in the flavor of the smoke, but just the thought of inhaling the taste of her friend's pussy still gave her a thrill. She removed the fingers from her mouth and placed them between her own legs, gently stroking her snatch while taking a long puff on the 120.

As she slowly exhaled the smoke towards the steering wheel, she examined the half-smoked cigarette between her fingers. She did enjoy smoking Virginia Slims, certainly more than her Mom's stubby Mistys; but neither cigarette was quite the image she was going for. She wanted something slimmer that would make her look even sexier. She was well aware that her thin eyes gave her an erotic and exotic look that drove men to think unholy thoughts about her. She wanted a cigarette that would complement that image. She looked at her watch. 8:55 pm. Time to get what she came here for. She stepped out of the car, took a powerful double-pump on the filter, and threw her cigarette onto the sticky black top of the parking lot.

-------------------

"Stace!" the Korean American male with the goatee said from behind the counter. "What's the preacher's daughter doing in a place like this?"

Stacy moved into the store with the grace of a high priced call girl. "Oh, you know what they say about a preacher's daughter," she teased as she walked up to the counter, placed her hand on the side of his face, and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm actually looking for something special."

"Oh?" Andrew said with a smile. His store sold cigarettes. He knew what this girl wanted. The question in his mind was whether he would comply.

"I'm looking for a long and thin cigarette. You know, something really sexy," she said with a wink.

"Oh, yes, Virginia Slims are big sellers with our female customers," he said pointing to the display rack behind him with a dizzying array of brands.

"No, no," Stacy said thoughtfully as she scanned the rack. "Something even thinner than that. They're like long white sticks. I think they're named after some island."

Andrew turned and pulled something out from the bottom shelf. "Capris 120's," he said solemnly as he placed the pack upright on the counter. "Also a popular brand."

"Capris," Stacey whispered. She was immediately taken with the elegance of the white pack and blue smoke motif. She raised her eyes to Andrew. "Can I try one?"

"Now Stace," he said as he gently removed the pack from the counter. "The legal smoking age is 21. As I recall, you were still in eighth grade when I was graduating from high school. Come back in three years and I'll gladly sell you a pack."

"Andrew," Stacey cooed, "since when were you ever one to worry about what was legal?"

The man smirked and then turned to put the pack back on the lower shelf.

"Are you really going to give up this chance to watch a pretty girl smoke?"

Andrew froze as he was reaching down.

"It's so much better in person than online."

The young man turned his head toward the 18 year old. She was gorgeous in a sensual way. Those eyes; he always loved those small, thin eyes, even when they were kids. They were the eyes of a seductive smoker.

"Remember those photos you used to show me in church on your phone? It was you who introduced me to the smoking fetish, after all."

This kid was pretty savvy, Andrew thought to himself as he felt his penis growing erect. She knew just which buttons to push. He stood up and handed her the pack. He then walked from out behind the counter towards the shop door, closed it and locked the dead bolt. By the time he turned around, Stacy was lighting the long thin cigarette freehanded. Andrew felt his heart leap into his throat. How could someone so young already have developed a style that conveyed such confidence and self-awareness of their sex appeal as a smoker? He watched her immediately exhale smoke through her nose after the initial lighting puff, and then take another puff which she snapped back after removing the cigarette from her lips.

"Oh, yes," Stacy said in a tone of tremendous satisfaction, "this is definitely the one for me." She took another puff, cracked open her bottom lip, and guided the smoke in an exquisite French inhale. She loved the pleasant tiny jolt of nicotine it provided when she inhaled. "How do I look?" she asked Andrew as she brought the Capri up to the side of her mouth and took a slow puff.

"Wonderful," he said in awe as he reached for his own pack and lit a Marlboro Red. This girl was even more beautiful with a cigarette than he fantasized. "You are a gorgeous smoker."

"You know how to flatter a girl," she teased as she caressed the side of his face with her palm. She turned towards a mirror hanging on the wall and watched herself take a puff, inhale a small ball, and then exhale a thin stream after holding the smoke in her lungs for several seconds. "These are perfect," she said with a sensuous look on her face. "I'll take a carton."

Andrew was in heaven watching his childhood friend puff on that long 120 cigarette, but her request suddenly woke him up from the smoke induced fantasy he was experiencing. "You know I can't sell you a carton of cigarettes, Stace."

"Of course I know that, silly boy," she replied with a giggle as she continued to watch herself in the mirror holding that wonderful cigarette aloft. "That's why you're going to give it to me...as a gift."

"You know how expensive these are?" Andrew asked with a chuckle. "I wouldn't 'give' these to you even if you were legal."

Stacy watched herself take another slow puff. Yes, she had to have a carton of these Capris. It was exactly the image she was looking for.

"You ever have anal sex, Andrew?"

The young man was shocked into silence. Was there no way to escape the black magic of this sorceress? He felt paralyzed as he watched her turn away from the mirror and face him.

"I hear that for a man it's a very different experience than the standard pussy fuck." Stacy slowly walked towards him, keeping the thin cigarette close to her face. "The flesh of the woman's anal canal completely envelops the penis, creating a sensation that is..." she took a puff and French inhaled it, "...well, I hear it's indescribable." She was standing directly in front of him, her face so close to his that she could feel his breath on her nose. "So...tight." She took another puff and snapped it back. Then, with smoke billowing out from her mouth as she moved her lips towards his, she asked him, "Do want to fuck me up the ass, Andrew?"

When their tongues joined together in a swirling motion, Andrew knew at that moment that he did not have the willpower to resist her. He would, of course, comply. He reached behind the counter and flipped a switch turning off the lights in the smoke shop.

CHAPTER 11- Now and Forever

Sara walked down the staircase still in her nightgown. She wasn't ready to get dressed and start the day quite yet; she didn't even bother with her panties. The night before had been eventful. Lying in bed and masturbating for another hour or so as she replayed the images in her mind with Stacy was appealing to her, just as soon as she got a drink of water from the kitchen; so seeing her step-Dad sitting in the living room reading a newspaper was a surprise for her.

"Hey, rice-cake," he said with a broad smile.

"When did you get back?" she asked, genuinely happy to see him.

"Late last night."

Sara took a seat next to him on the couch. "How was Singapore?"

"Oh, the usual," he said as he reached for his pack of Benson & Hedges on the coffee table. "Crowded and loud." He pulled a cigarette out and lit it. "It's nice to be back home."

Sara was filled with joy as she watched him exhale a long stream of smoke. She had always felt butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw Steven light a cigarette, but the excitement she was feeling now was something more profoundly erotic. She had a hunger for her step-Dad that was growing more intense by the second. She felt completely at ease, therefore, at reaching for her Mom's pack of Virginia Slims 120's also on the table, and placing a long cigarette between her lips.

"I see you're a fan of Virginia Slims," Steven said with an eager smile.

"Like mother, like daughter," Sara replied as the 120 bobbed up and down between her lips. Sara lit the cigarette freehanded and took a massive puff which she inhaled quickly and let cascade down through her nostrils as she took a second puff and then removed the cigarette with her fingers.

"Magnificent," Steven whispered. "It's about time you started. All that beauty was going to waste."

Sara gave a naughty smile as she playfully brought the 120 up to the middle of her mouth for another puff. She knew she looked good with that long cigarette. She let the smoke float up into her nostrils before snapping back the rest and holding it in her lungs. She then slowly exhaled out of her nose.

"So your Mom tells me she finally exposed you to the Black Manga," Steven said seductively before bringing the B&H up to his lips for a puff, followed by a forceful snap.

"I see the world so much differently now," Sara responded softly, taking a gentle puff and French inhaling the contents in her mouth.

"I've been waiting so long for this day," Steven responded as he moved his hand down to his crotch, unzipped his pants, and began to masturbate.

Sara was entranced by the size of her father's cock, and her pussy was throbbing for its insertion. "Oh, Steven," she said as she moved her face towards his, "so have I."

She took a puff on her cigarette and then placed her lips on her Dad's so that they could share the smoky contents. She climbed up on to his lap and placed the Virginia Slims between her lips so that she could use both hands to insert his dick into her vagina. The sensation was exhilarating as the huge penis scraped her vaginal walls while the base of the shaft simultaneously stroked her clit. She puffed hard on the 120, cocking her head back as she pumped her hips up and down.

"Oh, Steven," she said in a smoky exhale that surged upward like a dense fog.

"Call me daddy," Steven responded in ecstasy with his eyes half-closed.