Black Manga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

By the time Sara had reached the kitchen, Akemi had already lit a fresh cigarette which she was puffing on freehanded while pouring coffee into two cups. Sara took a seat at the kitchen table which twelve hours earlier had been the site of the exchange of so much bodily fluid. She made a mental note to give the table-top a good scrubbing the next morning.

"I understand that you're feeling confused at this moment," Akemi said as she sat down in a chair next to her daughter. "And I'm also very glad that we're having this conversation while you and Kevin are 18 years old and not a few years ago when you were at the height of puberty and still under age." She looked down at the table and said softly, "That would have meant a lot of trouble for all of us."

"You mean you knew this would happen?" Sara asked even more puzzled considering yesterday her mother had cautioned her about being in love with her step-brother.

Akemi looked her daughter in the eyes. "Oh, yes, I knew that it would happen...eventually. I pretended yesterday to be surprised because I needed to know for sure whether you were certain. Eighteen years is only a short distance on the long journey of life. But when you convinced me that you were ready, that this really was love you felt, only then did I decide to expose you to the Black Manga." Then she added with the wave of her hand holding the cigarette, "To help speed things along." The bewildered look on her daughter's face told Akemi that she was not getting through to her. She took a puff and snapped back the smoke.

"I know you feel like you have been transformed into something different with these urges," she said with smoke punctuating each word, "but you only feel that way because this is such a new and different experience for you. If you were older, you might feel differently. You would understand better how to process and control your sexual urges. The Black Manga has opened a Pandora's Box of lustful emotions that have been building up inside you for years." She took a cheek-hollowed puff. "You never had a boyfriend, honey. Never had the opportunity to let out those sexual urges. I'm assuming that you were a virgin until this morning. It would not be wrong to say that you've gone a bit crazy with this sexual liberation, compounded by the joy you feel now that you and Kevin have expressed your love to one another."

"But my behavior with Stacy," Sara responded, still trying to process this information. "One day we're friends, the next day we're lovers?"

"Well, do you love Stacy?"

"No," Sara answered with certainty, "at least, not in the way I love Kevin."

"Precisely," Akemi replied with a smile, using her cigarette to point for emphasis. "But you've always been close. The Black Manga didn't instill that closeness in you. Instead it knocked down barriers that prevented you from truly sharing your most intimate feelings with each other."

Sara's brain was starting to hurt. She reached for the pack of VS cigarettes on the table and lit one.

"Let me put it this way," Akemi said as she decided to change tack. "I could make a hundred pictures of you and I having sex, but it would never come to pass if there wasn't any real desire for that. The Black Manga provides a sensory experience. I could make you feel the orgasm -- or, at least, the echo of an orgasm -- but it doesn't mean you and I are then going to hop in bed. But if we both wanted to, the Black Manga would liberate you from any inhibitions. Your actions yesterday and today with Stacy tell me that deep down, there was a line you two were afraid to cross until the Black Manga obliterated it."

Sara took a thoughtful puff. She remembered smoking in the car with Stacy two nights before and how it turned her on. She slowly exhaled through her nose. What her Mom was saying was making sense. "And you and Kevin performing a scene out of Oedipus Rex here at the table? Why did that turn me on so much?"

"Ah, well...." Akemi took a sip from her cup. "That's a bit more complicated. Remember when you were a kid and you used to play with puzzles that would form different images depending on the pieces you put together. Imagine a four piece puzzle in which if you put two particular pieces together separately, both pairs make separate pictures. Those are soul mates. That's you and Kevin. That's me and Steven. But when you combine all four pieces together, they make a completely new image. That's our family collective. We are linked like a puzzle. My piece fits into Kevin and Steven's pieces, but not yours; and the same goes for you in relation to me, and them in relation to us. But the whole picture only comes together when the four pieces are connected. This is why, for instance, you have been fantasizing recently about having sex with your step-Dad."

"Mom!"

"Forgive my bluntness, Sara, but isn't it true you've always been attracted to Steven in a way that you didn't fully understand? I've seen how mesmerized you can become when he smokes around you. I imagine that when he hugs you, your body tingles with pleasure. I'll bet that you've even had some dreams..." Akemi paused, seeing the expression on her daughter's face confirming what she was saying. "So, you have had dreams about your dad."

"Last night I had one," Sara admitted. "It was so strange; so intense. I could feel him cum inside me, and I liked it. But then when I looked at his face, it was actually Kevin who was inside me; and I just felt this total sensation of...bliss."

"Even your subconscious is telling you that you have a connection to both Steven and Kevin." Akemi tapped her cigarette over the ash tray. "And by the way," she added, "welcome to my world. I've been having dreams like that with Kevin and Steven for years."

"Mom," Sara said running her hands through her hair, "I like fantasizing about both Kevin AND Dad. This can't be kosher."

"Honey, Steven isn't your biological father, any more than Kevin is your real brother. It's not really incest. And it's not a surprise that you have these feelings for your step-Dad. He and Kevin are of the same flesh and blood. As I said, Kevin is the piece of the puzzle that you fit with, but you're also connected to his father."

Sara concluded that everything her Mom was saying was true. All of those inexplicable feelings she had for her step-Dad suddenly made sense.

"So be honest with me," Akemi said with a mischievous wink, "don't you want to have sex with him?" Akemi then opened the cover of the notepad she had brought in from the living room and revealed the last picture she had been drawing, which was not of Stacy sucking Kevin's dick, but rather of Sara sitting on the lap of her step-father, her face shining with erotic pleasure as Steven plunged his dick into her pussy. "Is this picture not a true reflection of a deep desire you already have in you?"

"Oh, Mom," Sara said with a groan, "that's exactly how I want him." Her pussy was already dripping with her juices. "I really do." She took a massive puff as Akemi handed her the picture. Sara opened her mouth, let the smoke float out slowly, and then snapped it all back quickly. After holding it within her body for several seconds, she blew a steady stream of smoke into the face of her step-Dad in the picture.

"And I'll be happy to share him with you," Akemi said with a smile as she took back the notepad, "once I show him some Black Manga drawings. You see, your Dad is such a good man; honest, moral and upright. He would never, ever touch you in a way he thought inappropriate, even though I know that those desires must be there. He just needs a little...push."

Sara giggled at the thought of her mother showing Steven the pictures when he got home, and how his eye sockets, too, would momentarily turn white at the moment of orgasm, just like it did for Stacy, Kevin, and herself. The fantasy gave her an incredibly evil thrill. He would then be one ofus. But there was one more issue that still needed resolution.

"What about Stacy?" she asked with the nod of her head backwards in the direction of the living room. "Where does she fit into all of this?

"Stacy is not part of our collective, dear, but her path in the universe does intersect our own. I could sense that when she came back to the house yesterday. We go through life meeting individuals who we feel close to; whom we can share intimate secrets with. That doesn't mean, though, that they are our soul mates." Then she smiled wickedly. "But they can provide us with a good fuck."

"Is that why you exposed her to the Black Manga?" Sara asked with a giggle.

"For some reason I just felt compelled to. I really can't explain why. The universe has other plans for Stacy, I think. I don't know what her destiny is, but I'm glad that our paths crossed. I've always found her eyes irresistible."

"So you really are bisexual?" Sara asked with curiosity as she crushed her cigarette in the ashtray.

Akemi followed suit and then and got up from the table. "Aren't we all a little bisexual, honey? Or maybe the question to ask is, 'shouldn't we all be?' It's a lot more fun than gender conformity."

Akemi picked up the pack and offered her daughter a cigarette before taking one for herself. Sara accepted it gladly as she stood and moved close to her mother to touch the tip of her 120 to the flame she provided from her lighter. The two of then walked arm in arm down the hallway towards the living room, their cigarettes creating a trail of thin lines of smoke as they gently puffed and made the tips glow.

When they reached the living room, Stacy's small body was bent over the arm of the couch as Kevin fucked her up the ass, a B&H clenched in his teeth which he was taking massive puffs on and immediately inhaling.

"Cum inside me, Kevin," she pleaded. "Oh, God, I want your cum inside me!"

"You'll get a full load from me, bitch," he said wickedly as his hips aggressively moved back and forth against her ass cheeks.

"So how long are they gonna be like this?" Sara asked in a whisper as she and her mother stood off to the side watching, holding their cigarettes up close to their faces for an easy puff.

Akemi replied, "Well, I think this may be who Stacy really is. You may not know your best friend as well as you thought you did. As for Kevin, he'll get these urges out of his system eventually. In a few days, he'll be back to normal." Then she added, "Unless he keeps reading the Black Manga. I should lock it up in the cabinet."

Sara was only half listening to her mother as she had begun fingering herself soon after they entered the room. She was just so turned on by the scene that she couldn't help herself.

"Um, maybe you better keep the cabinet unlocked." Then she looked at her mother. "For now."

Akemi's mouth broke into her signature radiant smile. "For now," she agreed as she sat on the couch across from the lovers and opened her notepad.

Sara walked over to Stacy, placed both hands along her best friend's face, and began to passionately kiss her while bringing her cigarette to the side of their joined lips.

"Oh, God," Kevin yelled, "I'm cumming!!!!!"

END

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers
1...67891011