Black Manpower

Story Info
Jethro fucks Melinda while her hubby Matthew watches.
1.2k words
3.59
25.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"You are mine," Jethro Monroe said, and the big and tall Black man smacked Melinda Clarksburg's thick White ass before sliding his thick Black cock into her butt hole. Since Melinda was relaxed and lubricated, the penetration went smoothly. The six-foot-tall, pleasantly plump, red-haired and big-bottomed White woman groaned as her favorite stud began fucking her up the ass. Schoolteacher by day and slut by night, that's Melinda Clarksburg in a nutshell. Isn't that cool? Nothing wrong with having an active and fun sex life. Jethro fucked Melinda with gusto, loving the feel of her tight butt hole around his dick.

Emboldened by Melinda's screams, Jethro Monroe grabbed her long red hair and smacked her ass while fucking her. Plump White women across North America were made to take Black dick, in every hole, and it's just the natural order of things. Jethro remembered when he fucked first his first White woman, a tall blonde lady named Shira whom he met while visiting his family members in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Shira was a lot of fun in the bedroom and sucked Jethro's dick like no one else ever has. Good times, for sure.

Jethro Monroe is absolutely in love with the swinger scene and the cuckold lifestyle, as both guarantee him an unlimited amount of freaky White women and White couples to play with. The other day, while down in Brockton, Massachusetts, Jethro got his dick sucked by a Jamaican lady named Monique Jones and her White husband, Craig Jones. After getting his dick sucked good and proper, Jethro bent Monique Jones over, smacked her big Black ass and fucked her in every hole she's got while her husband Craig Jones watched.

The cuckolding and swinger scenes are deliciously addictive, especially for a strong Black man like Jethro Monroe. He gets to fuck White women and humiliate White men, and both seem to get off on his unique brand of domination. Everyone knows that Black men have big dicks and everyone wants a piece of the action. Jethro Monroe is a free spirit when it comes to sexuality so he doesn't mind a walk down the wild side. That's why Jethro is being entertained by Melinda Clarksburg and Matthew Clarksburg right about now...

"Yes, fuck me," Melinda screamed, grinding her thick pale ass against Jethro's groin. While Melinda got fucked, her husband Matthew Clarksburg watched the whole thing. The chubby, nerdy and balding White dude stroked his pale cock while watching his wife Melinda get fucked by a strong Black man. A lot of White guys are turned on by watching their White wives with Black men and Matthew Clarksburg is one of them. Jethro Monroe is the top Bull in the swingers and cuckolding scene in the City of Plymouth, Massachusetts. Nobody can fuck a White wife quite like Jethro. The Black stud was simply made for this...

"This is hot," Matthew said, and he smiled at Melinda as she got fucked by Jethro's thick Black cock. Earlier, when Jethro arrived, Matthew got on his knees and sucked the Black stud's long and thick Black cock just like a cuckold should. Melinda berated her husband Matthew while watching him suck Jethro's big Black cock and when Jethro came, Matthew drank his manly seed. Cuckolds are only good for two things, and that's handing their wives over to other men, and occasionally sucking dick as well. Matthew Clarksburg loves the cuckold lifestyle, and he's totally bisexual as well. Isn't that awesome?

"Fuck me harder," Melinda demanded, grinding her big White ass against Jethro's groin. Jethro pulled Melinda's hair and smacked her ass while slamming his dick into her butt hole. The first Black man to fuck a White woman up the ass must have thought he reached nirvana, all those centuries ago. Jethro fucked Melinda like there was no tomorrow, filling the middle-aged White woman's butt hole with his thick Black cock. Melinda screamed as Jethro fucked her silly, and when he came, flooding her butt hole with his manly seed, she screamed like a banshee. It was all so deliciously naughty, and Melinda couldn't get enough of it.

"Come suck my dick, like a good cuckold," Jethro ordered, and Matthew came over and withdrew the Black man's dick from his wife Melinda's butt hole. As a smiling Melinda looked on, Matthew sucked Jethro's big Black cock, probably tasting her butt hole on it. Jethro looked at Matthew and noticed how hard the cuckold got from watching him fuck his wife, and from sucking his big Black cock. After Matthew sucked Jethro's dick to full hardness, he looked at the superior Black man and asked if there was anything he could do to help a brother out...

"I just want to please you, Mister Monroe," Matthew said, and Melinda grinned, certain that she was about to witness Matthew's total humiliation at the hands of Jethro. Some White women get off on watching Black men torment White guys in the bedroom and Melinda is one of them. The whole cuckolding thing might have been her husband's idea but she got really into it. Jethro looked at Melinda then smiled at Matthew as he considered the cuckold's words...

"Come over here and fuck me, Matthew, I love White pussy and always wanted to try White cock," Jethro said with a smug smile. Melinda gasped in surprise and so did Matthew. The White cuckold did as he was told, and came toward the Black bull. Matthew Clarksburg is an obedient White male who does what a strong and superior Black man tells him. If the Black man wants to get fucked by his White male submissive, isn't it the White male submissive duty to obey?

"Yes sir," Matthew said, and Jethro grabbed the short White dude's dick and began sucking him off. Melinda was stunned, but also kind of turned on. The plump redhead knelt beside Jethro and began sucking her husband Matthew's cock alongside the Black bull. Matthew smiled as his wife and her Black bull both sucked his pale cock. Let the good times roll. After Jethro and Melinda got him hard as a rock, Matthew bent Jethro over and lubricated his ass before sliding his pale cock into the Black man's butt hole.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Jethro said, and the big and tall Black man groaned as he got fucked in the ass by the short White dude. Matthew went to town on Jethro, spanking his Black ass while thrusting his pale cock deep inside of him. Melinda masturbated while watching the two men fuck. The sexy plump redhead came over and grabbed Jethro's big Black dick, fellating him while watching her husband's pale cock slide in and out of the Black man's ass. Matthew fucked Jethro real good, stuffing him like a thanksgiving turkey. The three of them had a wild, wicked time, and then hit the showers.

After a memorable night, Jethro Monroe thanked Melinda Clarksburg and her husband Matthew Clarksburg for their hospitality and then drove back to his house. Jethro is a bisexual Black man who usually plays it straight. He has lots of fun with White wives in the cuckolding and swinger scene, but sometimes he wants to try new things. Cross new boundaries. Nothing wrong with a brother exploring and discovering new things. That's what life is all about. Follow the life of Jethro Monroe as he takes the world by storm in the state of Massachusetts!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers