Black Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and scooped her up like a baby. She was as light as a feather. I tickled her on the way and threw her giggling into bed. I tried to be slow and love on her for a long time but after cumming once, she was very impatient. She pulled me on top of her and positioned me where she wanted me.

"I can't wait anymore," she said. "I need you inside me."

She was dripping wet and the head of my cock slid easily between the lips of her pussy. When the head popped in she gasped and winced.

"Oh Jesus," she moaned. "I don't know if... if I... Jesus Christ, Riggins, that's big! Don't move, baby! My God, I wasn't ready for that!"

"Thatcher, it's okay," I told her. "I won't move until you're ready. You're a very tiny girl, baby. Do you want me to take it out?"

She nodded with tears in her eyes. "Yes, just let me rest for a minute."

I pulled back and she relaxed. She reached down and used the head of my cock to rub her clitoris for a minute before she put it back at her opening.

"Okay, let's try it again," she said.

I pushed the head back inside her and she had the same reaction. "Wait," she squeaked. "Don't take it out though. I think it hurts worse when you push it back in. Just stay there for a minute."

I kissed her and bent down to suck on her nipples. I reached my hand down between us and rubbed her little clit until she started moaning and I could feel her hips beginning to make little motions. She was relaxed and I pushed slowly forward. She groaned and I stopped inside about three inches. She was panting and I stayed there for a minute, just bathing in her moist heat. When she was relaxed and moving again I gave her more. I had been expecting to feel her cherry when I went in, but she didn't seem to have one. I knew she was a virgin, but all those acrobatic things she did must have eliminated that barrier for good. That made me very relieved. She was having enough trouble without any added pain.

The feeling of giving a girl her first cock is incredible. I loved this little pixie and being inside her for the first time was the experience of a lifetime. It took nearly twenty minutes to get as far inside her as she could take. There was still an inch or so that couldn't get in. She was very tiny and I was amazed she could take that much, especially the first time. I could feel the head of my cock bumping up against her very end and she was mine.

"Are you okay, Thatcher?" I asked.

Her cute little nose was wrinkled up and she had a little frown. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Yes, I didn't imagine you would feel this big inside of me," she breathed. "Jesus, Riggins, you have a cock like a horse! Are you all the way in? I thought it was never going to stop!"

"You can't take it all now," I told her. "There's a little left outside, but it doesn't matter. You feel so good, baby. I love you so much I think I'm going to burst. You're mine now, baby; don't you ever forget it."

She pulled me down for a kiss and I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest. I palmed one and pinched the little nipple. She moaned and I felt her hand reach between us and explore our juncture. I think she wanted to see how much was left.

She was beginning to relax and squirm around. "Hey, wiggly," I said. "Does this mean you want me to move?"

"Yes, oh God yes," she moaned.

I drew back about three inches and slid back into her depths and she made a cute little "oh" sound. She winced a little and the same thing happened when I did it again. After about twenty times, she stopped wincing and only the little sound remained. I increased the tempo and it seemed like it was too much. The little sound took on a note of panic and I eased into her and held for a moment.

"Too fast," she panted. "It still hurts a little, Riggins. It's okay when we go slower."

I was willing to go as slow as it took. We made love, slowly and sweetly, for fifteen minutes and she began to tremble and the tension built inside her little frame until I went faster again. She made no complaints this time and just moaned louder until she cried out my name and exploded. She came in spasms and shudders and I kept her there as long as I could. She was so sexy and so beautiful and I was so in love with her that I thrust deeply and spurted inside her. My toes were curling it was so intense and I ejaculated stream after spurt of ropey cum into that tight little pussy. I could feel our flesh meeting and when I looked down I was all the way inside her. She had somehow expanded a little and I hoped she wasn't going to be too sore.

We kissed and cuddled for a long time, whispering little love words as we snuggled together. My cock deflated a little but it never went completely down. The feeling of being inside this incredible girl that I loved with all my heart was just too exciting. I was afraid I was crushing her so I rolled us over until she was on top. I ran my hands all over her exciting little body. She was just a little bundle of soft sexiness, muscled like a gymnast. I cupped her hard little butt in my hands, kissed her nipples and ran my hands up and down her back.

She slid against me and I was hard again. We moved together and she sat up, her high little breasts bouncing, She rode me like a pony for a while until she was tired. I rolled us over and she lay on her side with one leg between mine. I used her incredible flexibility and lifted the other leg straight up in the air, over my chest and beside my head. I pumped into her and she came a thousand times. I had all kinds of stamina after already shooting off inside her and I just kept giving her more. She was panting and moaning, her face the most beautiful sight I've ever seen as she soared from one orgasm to another.

There is no more beautiful thing on earth than seeing the face of the woman you love cumming in the throes of multiple orgasms. Thatcher was beautiful under any circumstances and doubly so as she moaned out her passion beneath me. It went on and on. I've never been with a woman who came so easily and often, and could sustain it for such a long time. I slowed my cock inside her when she crested and when she began the long downward slope I would pound her little pussy, suck a nipple into my mouth or rub her clit and she would shoot off again. I actually felt her squirt a couple of times. I had never experienced that before and from the expression on her face she hadn't either. I was close to going off again when her voice began to change. From pure passion her expressions turned nearly to expressions of pain and a note of panic began to creep in.

"God, Riggins, I need to stop! Please, baby; I can't cum anymore! Oh my God, baby; oh my God, oh my God, please, baby. Riggins, Riggins!"

"That's it," I told her. "Cum for me, Thatcher. One more time, baby."

"No! I can't," she groaned. "Please, oh my God, I can, Jesus, Riggins; fuck, fuck, I'm cumming again!"

I went with her and we crested together, my cock making wet squishy sounds as her flooded little pussy became frothy with our mingled juices. We both collapsed, totally wrung out and energy drained.

She rolled with her head on my chest and her hard little breasts crushed against me. She was laughing and crying at the same time.

"Are you okay? I asked her.

"Yes, very okay," she said. "My God, Riggins; I thought you were going to kill me. I came more in the last hour than in all my life before. I told you it was kind of scary. I just lost control and gave you totally everything I am. That scares the hell out of me."

"I'll never make you regret it," I told her. "You're safe with me, Thatcher. I'll never hurt you."

"I know, that's what made me even think about doing this with you. It still scares me."

"Me, too, baby," I told her. "I've never felt about anyone like I do you. It scares me that you're going to grow and leave me behind. You're scary smart, Thatcher. God knows where you're going to be in ten years. You may be President of the world."

"I'm going to be right here," she said. "No matter what else happens, I'm going to be with you. You'll just have to keep up."

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I could see a stream of cum running down her leg and it made my mouth dry to see it. I heard the toilet flush and water running. She came back with a washcloth and washed me off. She threw it toward the bathroom and climbed back in bed. She spooned up against me and I wrapped her up in my arms. She moved my hand down until it cupped one little breast and closed her eyes. "I love you, Riggins," she said.

"I love you, too, Thatcher," I whispered and she was asleep. I watched her sleep for a minute. She looked so young and precious. Her lips parted a little and her breast rose and fell under my hand. She twitched now and again and her face looked like a sleeping cherub. I nuzzled into her hair and drifted off with her clean, faintly floral scent in my dreams.

I woke up and peeked at the clock. It said 2 AM and Thatcher hadn't moved. My cock was rock hard between her butt cheeks. I stroked it up and down that silky cleft a few times and I was unbelievably turned on by the feeling of sliding between silky, hard mounds. I wanted her badly again. I wondered if I could get inside her without waking her up. I slid my hand gently down her top leg, feeling the smooth muscles beneath her skin until I came to her knee. I raised it about a foot and her thighs parted. She shifted a little and they opened a little more. I didn't move for a minute and her deep breathing continued. I slid down a little and my cock was kissed by her hot little pussy lips. I slid up and down a few times, rubbing her clit with my head and she quickly grew wet. She stirred, her hips moving a little and I just let the head stay socketed at her entrance. She stopped moving and I slid the head of my cock into that tight little furnace. She stirred again and I froze. She settled back down and I eased deeper. She was very moist, both from our earlier sex and her new secretions and I slid deeply into that hot little tunnel. When my groin was pressed against her hard little butt I maneuvered her onto her stomach, reaching under her to play with her hard little clitoris. She moaned in her sleep and I drew back a little and plunged into her.

Her eyes popped open and she gasped. I kissed her cheek and she twisted to look up at me. "Can we do it like this?" she whispered. "It feels good, Riggins."

"We can," I told her. "I'm going to fuck you, Thatcher."

I drew back and plunged into her again.

"Ah, God; it feels so deep!" she groaned.

I began to pump her with a fast rhythm and she was soon moaning steadily beneath me. I pumped her hard, her cheeks slapping against my groin and the bed moving quickly beneath us. She came in less than five minutes and I pumped her for half an hour. She came a hundred times and the last time brought a scream from her lips. I thrust deeply and shot my cum into her. I humped into her a few more times and rolled us back into our spoon position, my cock still inside her pussy. I could feel it contract and twitch around me as aftershocks ran through her. My cock never went fully soft. She was too hot and too wet around me, and she continued to have those contractions even after she went back to sleep.

I drifted off again and slept until five. I woke up and I was still inside her. My cock was iron hard again and I began to move inside her. She woke up after a few minutes and I pulled her to her knees and fucked her doggy style. She loved that, too, and I fucked her through a dozen more orgasms before I came into her. She collapsed under me and I rolled her back into the spoon position, my cock still inside her again.

"Riggins, you're killing me," she complained. "My pussy is as sore as hell! Please, just let me sleep." She tried to escape, wiggling her butt against me, trying to dislodge my cock. I held her tightly and she gave up. We slept again and my cock slowly deflated and slipped out of her. At ten, I woke her up and loved and petted her for a while. She needed to pee and she slid out and tried to stand up. Her legs were very wobbly and she winced at every step. When I heard the shower start I climbed out of bed and joined her.

"You've crippled me," she said when I opened the door and got in with her. "I don't think I'll walk right for a month!"

I laughed. "You'll be fine, Thatcher. Let me wash you."

I used soap and a washcloth and scrubbed her until she glowed. There was a bottle of lotion on the shelf and I worked it into the chafed flesh between her thighs. I knelt and kissed her sweet pussy lips. They were red and a little swollen. I licked her slit and tongued her clit until she came, leaning against the wall and holding my head in her hands. I used the lotion on her pussy lips and she said she felt better. I was hard but she refused to let me fuck her.

"No," she told me. "You're going to injure me with that thing."

I laughed and we got out. I dried her off and carried her to the bed. I sat her down and dressed her like a baby. "I'm starving," she said. "Take me to get something to eat."

We went to IHOP for breakfast and went to the auctions. The competition was stiff and we didn't get a locker until late in the afternoon. She bought four in a row and then two more as the competition ran out of money. They were good lockers and we were going to make a killing. The boys from the store showed up about four and they packed the truck.

I took Thatcher out to eat again and it was time to go home. When we pulled up in the driveway, she wanted me to come in with her. I went inside and we told James and Rachael all about our adventures. Rachael got us a piece of pie and some ice cream. It was very good pie and we sat around and chatted. Thatcher sat in the big recliner with me and fed me bites of pie and ice cream. She took me up to her room and we kissed. She cried a little.

"God, I don't want this to end," she murmured into my chest. "I wish you could stay."

"I think we're doing fine," I told her. "We're getting closer every day. Pretty soon you'll start college and we'll just keep growing together. One day you can stay with me. We've got to start your Dad and Mom down the road to accepting that. I think they're cool, but they need time. I'll see you tomorrow, baby."

She kissed me again and I went back downstairs.

Rachael and James were still on the sofa and I sat down for a minute.

"I have something to tell you," I told them. "This can't be much of a surprise to you, but I love your daughter. She loves me, too. I think we're going to always love each other. I've got plans for her. When she's ready I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Rachael laughed. "It's not a surprise, Riggins. Were you planning to do this tomorrow?"

"No," I chuckled. "I'm not planning to do it for several years. I want her out of college and doing whatever she wants to do first, but we want to spend more time together. I'm being candid with you here. We're not going to wait years before being together. This is very awkward for me."

James smiled at me. "We're not stupid, Riggins. I know she loves you. She's a woman and you're a man. We're not opposed to what you want. People who want to spend their lives together do things together. We know you're both serious about each other. As long as you're committed to spending the rest of your lives together, you have our support. I don't like it; you have to understand that. She's my baby girl and I'm never going to like anything that takes her away from us, but we're not selfish. We want her to be happy and you make her happy."

"We love you, Riggins," Rachael said. "We know what you did for her and what you're still doing for her. If she wants to stay with you some nights, we're okay with that. If you get her pregnant I'm going to cut off your nuts!"

"Rachael," James laughed. "Seriously though, Riggins; neither one of you are ready for a baby. It would complicate your lives horribly and Rachael and I don't want that. Promise me you won't let that happen until you're married."

"I do promise," I told them. "I think Thatcher would be a wonderful mother tomorrow, but not me. I'm a mess! I'm trying to be better and I'm doing well. She gives me that inspiration. I think you're both way cool. Don't tell Thatcher we had this conversation. She would be mortified. You know I'm almost done with my thesis. I'm going to be practicing in a year. When I'm stable and ready, I'm going to turn the business over to her. We'll keep you informed. If she decides to stay with me we'll make sure you know so you won't worry. Let me tell her, okay?"

"I can't imagine having this conversation with her," Rachael laughed. "You're a good boy, Riggins." She got up and kissed me and I went home very happy.

The whole software thing blew up the next day. The Lithuanians had sold Mako to the Russians and they were using it openly. The whole spying on Americans thing hit the news and there was a howl from Burbank to Boston. Heads rolled at high levels and the CIA had egg all over their faces. It was an international incident and reporters were speculating about the source of the leak. Wilbur kept his head down and I don't think anyone ever suspected him. He kept working for the software company until they closed their doors. He moved to Australia and disappeared. I never heard from him again. After a year I moved my money into five different accounts.

I told Thatcher about it and she was happy to stick it to Uncle Sam. We phased out the illegal business and she ran the store and made as much money as I had even with the black market stuff. The school accepted my thesis and I went to work for a community mental health organization. A year before Thatcher graduated I had my own practice and more work than I could handle. I took on three partners and we were doing well.

Thatcher started spending the night with me more and more often. I proposed the day after she graduated and we got married three months later. It's been ten years now and her belly is swelling with our first child. It's a girl and her parents are ecstatic. The black market's still out there, thriving more all the time. I keep in touch, but I don't touch it, too many cameras out there.