Black Market Bidder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon ducked into the plane and sat her in a plush seat, buckling her seat belt for her before he took the seat in front of her. AJ's eyes stayed glued to the window. Maybe if she ignored him hard enough, he'd vanish into thin air. Her lips twitched at the thought but otherwise she was perfectly still until a sudden voice made her jump.

"A drink, Sir?" AJ looked to see a young looking female flight attendant looking at Leon with a genuine smile. AJ wondered if this woman knew what kind of boss she had.

"Some Jameson please, Lucy," He answered before looking over at AJ. She returned his gaze, not knowing what he expected her to say. "Aiden?"

"Yes?" She answered and Leon almost deflated in exasperation.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked stiffly and AJ arched an eyebrow.

"No, thank you," She replied before looking back out the window. Leon sighed and motioned the attendant away. He let AJ sit in glowering silence and shortly after his drink arrived, Mason appeared to let him know that they were taking off in five minutes. AJ closed her eyes and took in a deep breath as she ticked the seconds away in her head. Before she was ready, she felt the jet lurch forward, make a long turn and slowly pick up speed before she felt it tilt up and leave the ground. Leon was watching her with intrigue. She was gripping the arms of the seat and her eyes were tightly closed.

"Have you ever flown?" Leon asked, making AJ flinch back into reality. Her eyes opened only to be captured by his warm, amber gaze.

"Yes," Was her simple answer.

"Does it frighten you?" He asked before sipping his whiskey, not breaking eye contact with her.

"No,"

"Then why do you look like you're about to implode?" He asked and although AJ's face was completely blank, inside she felt incredulous.

"Because I'd rather not watch as my home gets farther and farther away from me." She stated and Leon smirked as he set his crystal glass down.

"It's not," He said, folding his hands in his lap. For a brief moment, AJ's eyes landed on the rip in his shirt where she had bit him. The red spots were bigger now, staining his shirt but he didn't seem to notice. "Your home is getting closer and closer to you." He added and AJ's eyes snapped back up to his. It took every ounce of sanity and self control she had to not pounce on him and punch that pretty smirk off his perfectly bearded face. What was more maddening was how he looked at her, like he expected her to just accept this fate he had laid out before her. He was in for a rude awakening.

"And where is this home?" She asked, gripping the arm rests until her fingers ached as she fought the urge to go feral on him. He only smiled his deceptively friendly smile.

"Oregon," He said as he picked up his glass and took another lazy sip of the amber liquid. AJ was shocked to say the least but made no move to respond. They were flying across the country so she guessed the destination shouldn't be surprising but in her mind, giving it a name made it more real. He left her to brood in silence but she could only think of one thing as she looked out the window:

Make him regret this, AJ.

12