Black Mass

Story Info
Italian Catholic girl learns what it means to serve others.
4.4k words
4.28
13.8k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Black-

"That's right, gag on it you fucking stupid white slut." Meek said, thrusting every inch of his fat black cock up and down Jen's throat, her large breasts practically clapping with his savagery.

Jen's eyes were winced closed, tears in the corners, her face flush and hot, her mind racing with a mix of pure shame, and wild, boundless, excited pleasure. She had once swore, as women of certain upbringings sometimes will, that she would never let a man put his dick in her mouth. What she hadn't known, is that particular rule didn't apply to black men. Because for them; feminism, lesbianism, female dignity and self respect, even the bonds of marriage... didn't mean jack shit. What they want, they get, and right now, Jen was getting it stuffed down her fucking throat. Meek eventually pulled up and out, Jen gasping for breath, as she finally opened her eyes, but it was only just in time for him to announce her next shame.

"Open your fucking mouth, oh fuck, oh yeah... here it comes..." he said, jerking his towering black cock inches away from her face, his hand slipping on the saliva she had left all over it.

Jen wanted to protest, wanted to preserve what shred of dignity she might have had left, as she never would have imagined herself swallowing a mouthful of cum either, but again, here she was. She lowered her posture, arching herself back, her neck craned and her mouth open, her body jumping as the first blast hit the back of her throat. Another blast, followed by another one, coating her tongue and filling her mouth to the point of reaching her lower lip. While it didn't taste good in any traditional sense, it filled her with a strange sense of self loathing that was almost delicious in itself. Before any further thoughts could be had, Meek grabbed her chin firmly, clamping her mouth shut, and said firmly.

"Now swallow it, bitch."

Which she did, the hot mess sliding down her throat and making its way to her stomach. Jen's pussy was practically on fire, her clitoris throbbing with aching need, her naked body lightly glazed with sweat, and her large dark nipples hard and firm. He was going to fuck her, and she wasn't going to stop him. She wanted this now, and wanted it bad. But, today was full of surprises, and the next one had just arrived.

"Ayoooo what's up, my niggas!" Meek said, four more black guys walking in nonchalantly, slapping hands with him in familiar greeting.

Jen was completely taken back by this, covering her breasts as best she could out of sheer embarrassment, her other hand landing between her legs in an attempt to cover her pussy, but making her jump as it collided with her engorged clit.

"Damn, you wasn't kidding, dawg... she got plenty to share." one of them said, eyeing up Jen like a piece of meat.

"She got them FAT ASS titties... I love that shit." another said, shirts starting to come off.

"Yo, I call first." yet another said, pulling his equally imposing black dick out, the soft fleshy monster nearly 7 inches long and still not fully erect.

"First? Haha, naw dawg, we giving her the full service package." Meek said, making Jen's eyes go wide with the implications.

"I... I never... I never said..." Jen started to stammer, five black men in front of her now, thick black dicks all out and being jerked to the sight of her trembling naked body, her mind fearful, but her urges singing a different tune.

"You ain't gotta say shit, white bitches is community property." one of them added, with a chuckle.

And with that, they all started moving in.

-White-

Jen was only 22, a healthy 5'10, and 185lbs. Which may sound fat, but no, Jen was built thicc, with massive breasts that many shirts could barely contain, with a firm curvy ass, strong thighs, and the sort of hips you knew were meant for making babies. She was Italian by heritage, but was third generation American. She had a thick head of slightly curly, light brown hair that fell just between her shoulder blades, and bluish green eyes. A bit of a sheepish smile, and the sort of awkwardness that came from feeling like a bit of an outcast most of her life. Jen was always made to feel bad about her more robust build by the skinnier and more classically athletic girls, and it showed. Little did they know that the reason she couldn't run track like the rest of them, is because her tits would have jumped up and smacked her in the face. But, her school years were behind her now, and she was out in the real world trying to make a life for herself. She still lived at home, but had met a guy named Garrett through a mutual friend, who she had been pursuing romantically.

"So, are you... are you, uh... doing anything after work tonight?" Jen asked, hopeful that Garrett would ask her to come back to his place finally.

"Hmmm... oh, no... I'm supposed to be hanging out with a friend of mine, but that's all. Nothing you would call "plans" anyway." Garrett said, working the photo copier, his mind a little distant as he focused on his work.

"Oh, that's..." Jen started, not ready to give up yet, as she was definitely interested in him, "Maybe we could ALL hang out?"

"Uh... yeah, sure, I don't see why not." Garrett said, thinking it over slightly before shrugging his shoulders.

Jen was utterly elated, despite his luke warm reception. Crushes are like that sometimes, and we don't always see the situation clearly. Jen figured he was just shy, but there was more to it than that. So, she gave him a smile and left him to his work, heading out and climbing into her car for the short ride back home. She wanted to give herself a little makeover treatment before tonight came, just in case things went well for her. The routine wasn't much, trying on some different outfits, playing around with a few different makeup options, trimming nails, even considering a dress (normally a little too revealing for her mother's sensibilities), and if things should progress that far... an as of yet unused pair of panties. Jen finally decided not to go too deep, as this wasn't technically, or in any sense really, a date, so she settled for a reasonably tight pair of jeans, her best fitting black u-neck shirt, a pair of brown sandals, and yes, just in case... the brand new panties. She stepped out into the kitchen as she was raring to go, when she bumped into her mother.

"Oh my goodness Jen, you're so dressed up, with all the makeup and the... are you seeing a boy tonight?" her mother said, the staunch Catholic in her seeming to sense any hope of fun as something to be destroyed.

"What!? No... I mean, yes and no... I'm going to see a guy, and his friend, and we're just hanging out... it's not... it's nothing." Jen said, feeling ambushed and embarrassed.

"I know what hanging out means for you kids today, you're going to "Netflix and chill" aren't you!?" her very socially removed mother said, putting air quotes around the very tired phrase.

"Mom, NO. I'm just going to hang out with a couple of people, no one is going to be "chilling"." Jen said back, flustered by her mother's constant meddling in her life.

"There is NO chilling when you're burning in hell." her mother Macy said, shaking her head bitterly, "The kids these days, with their sex talk, and their crazy body parts, trying to ignore the will of the creator, that's what this is."

"Mom, we're just going to watch TV, maybe Netflix, but no one will be doing anything inappropriate, okay? You need to relax, it's my life, and I have to live it." Jen said, most of her hangups and shames pinned entirely on this woman and her constant religious condemnation.

-Black-

"OWW OWWW OWWWWW PLEASE, GO SLOW, GO SLOW, I'VE NEVER... AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Jen screamed out, sweat dripping off her face now, thick black cocks pounding into her no longer virginal pussy and ass with relentless fury.

Her toes were curling, her hands clenching fistfuls of comforter, but they didn't care at all about her pain, discomfort, or her shame. The two men currently savaging her simply shifted, and yet another black cock started pushing it's way into her already badly abused pussy, stretching her to limits she never knew she would have to take in her entire life. Jen started to scream, but was quickly cut off as a fourth man (but not the final one) stepped around and grabbed her by the hair, stuffing his thick dark cock into her mouth and started fucking her face, her fat tits swinging beneath her, her sensitive nipples brushing against the man under her repeatedly. Jen didn't have words, not that she could have spoken them anyway, her ass being stuffed hard, her pussy being alternately pistoned deep, and her mouth fucked until she was fighting for air. Meek came walking back into the room carrying an orange soda, as he had paused for a quick refreshment break, laughing at the sight of Jen's total domination and humiliation.

"Bet." he said to no one in particular, stepping around, sitting his soda down, and joining his friend as they fought for space in Jen's mouth, both their dicks smashing in, her cheeks stretched out, drool spilling out and onto the blanket.

Jen could barely process the stimulus overload, her body breaking into orgasm over and over again at her incredible violation, none of them slowing, only laughing as she struggled to maintain any composure whatsoever. It seemed to go on for an hour, though in reality, it was only about 20 minutes, but she was an incoherent mess at that point. That's when she felt the next horror, as hot jets of semen started pumping into her pussy, first one, then another, cum pumping into her ass as well, making her let out a small groan of fear and defeat in spite of her pleasure. Not a single one of them was wearing a condom (nor would they have if asked), and she didn't take birth control as it wasn't part of her upbringing, opting for abstinence instead, yet here she was, billions of sperm cells now loose in her completely unprotected pussy racing to impregnate her with the spawn of a nameless black man. Abortion wasn't even an option either. Whatever thoughts could still pass through her brain were quickly interrupted as another load jetted into her mouth, Meek pulling out and unloading his all over her face.

"Haha, damn, twice in one day... that's what I'm talking about..." he said, his seed spilling down between her eyes, Jen feeling it run off and around her nose, some hitting her lips.

"A'ight, let's flip this bitch, I want a crack at that fucking pussy." she heard one of them say, mortified that they weren't done, not by a long shot.

She gagged slightly, swallowing the hot load in her mouth, coughing a little, before managing to eek out a slight protest.

"Guys, please... I... this is too much, I've never..." Jen said nervously, but they simply flipped her over like a squad, and she felt her pelvis being pulled down closer to the end of the bed.

She also felt her legs being hiked up on either side, one man in the middle. Two of them starting to eagerly suck her toes, while the third man started lining himself up to penetrate her again. The remaining men appeared on either side of her, guiding her hands up onto their waiting black cocks, which she started to jerk slowly and instinctively. She couldn't deny the pleasure, it had been alarmingly good, satisfying her to her core, but she was still struggling with the guilt of all of it. She had been made to feel ashamed her whole life, and now she was being fucked and cum in like a complete slut, and she felt herself wanting to give in to it entirely.

-White-

Jen's mom finally let her go after making her promise to take her purity ring as a reminder of her chastity, something she hadn't worn since they were the briefest fad, back when she was 14. Her mom drove her crazy sometimes with all her zealotry, but she knew it had to be coming from some good place in her heart... it was her mom after all. She pulled up at Garrett's place at exactly the time he had texted her, sighing as she put the car in park, and decided she would wait an extra ten minutes so she didn't seem too eager. She could picture him in there, maybe just getting out of the shower himself, his short brown hair still slicked down, his white chest beaded with water that clung to his chest hair... she sighed again, trying to compose herself. She finally decided it was time, and opened the door, walking up the short cement path to his apartment, and rang the buzzer. Like a dream, he opened the inner door, and gave her a pleasant smile, welcoming her.

"Hey Jen, good to see you again. Come on in." Garrett said, turning around and leading her inside.

"I really like your place." Jen said, looking around at the simple apartment, enamored once more into seeing even his modest living arrangements as a sort of wonderland, "Is it very expensive? I've been thinking about moving out and into a place... just like this."

If Garrett got the inference she was making, he didn't say anything, just pausing for moment and grabbing an orange soda out of the fridge.

"It's not too bad, I guess... but, you'd better have a solid job and a car locked down, otherwise you'll end up never being able to relax." he said, sighing a little, "Money woes are the worst kind."

"Yeah for sure..." Jen said, feeling as if there was something between the lines there, "Hey, is there..." she started, but then there was a knock at the door that didn't wait for a response, a tall, thin and muscular black guy stepping in.

"Hey hey, saw you was here..." Meek said, stopping to take Jen in, looking her up and down with a sort of leering amusement, "You going on dates now?"

"No, it's nothing like that, I just... she asked to come hang out, and I figured we could..." Garrett started, but paused for a second, "Jen, can you forgive me and Meek for a moment?"

Garrett said, stepping around and walking towards the front door to step outside.

"Yeah, name's Meek... pleasure to meet y'all." Meek said, taking Jen's hand for just a moment, giving her a smirk, then turning to follow Garrett outside.

Jen watched them go with a sort of contemplative look, wondering what was going on.

-Black-

Jen was completely mind fucked at this point, barely able to process the seemingly endless assault on her body by these shockingly well endowed, and quite literal, gangbangers. She felt another hot gush of semen shooting up into her ass, her legs hiked up over the man's shoulders, his face barely bothered by his own climax, instead just a mask of pure amusement. Though Jen couldn't see that, as the upper half of her body was sloping slightly off the other side of the bed, the other four black guys jerking their cocks all over her large breasts, her neck, her face and in her hair, they too, treating it like some sort of cruel game, laughing about it. It had been over an hour of relentless penetration, sometimes alone, more often as a group, her ass repeatedly violated, her pussy flooded with strange black cum, her stomach filled with it, and her bronzed skin a mess of thick white goo.

"Yo, we should keep this one... she got that THICK ass... I like that." the man said, pulling his fat black cock out, her ass gaping open, cum drooling out.

"Yeah, she got them fat tits too..." one of the others said, squeezing every last drop out before shaking his dick hard to throw it down on her areola.

"What'chew say, bitch? How you feel about being a fuck slave to a bunch of thug ass niggas?" Meek said, pressing the head of his black cock over and between her lips, rubbing it against her teeth.

"I... that... okay..." Jen said, barely able to think, let alone move.

The guys all seemed to think this was hilarious, bellowing out as they admired the destroyed mess they had made of her. Every one of them had cum inside her at least once; per hole. Some, more. Every one of them had also unleashed in her mouth, the taste feeling like it would last forever. It was leaking out of her, slowly running up her nose as it oozed towards the floor, flecking her hair, and getting in her eyes. Not to mention the amount they left all over the rest of her body. On her feet, all over her thighs, webbing between her tits, and all over her ass. Jen had gone from reserved Catholic virgin, to badly used fuck toy in the span of one day, and she had loved it. Loved being tormented and treated like trash, used as a cum dumpster, double and triple penetrated.

"Yo, go get a shower, you look like shit." one of them said, laughing at her.

"Seriously, clean that shit up and get ready for round two." Meek said, throwing his boxers back on for a break.

"Round..." was about all her sluggish mind could manage, as the boys left the room.

She managed to drag herself into the shower, using the wall to brace herself and stay upright, her legs still weak and trembling, her pelvic region sore and still leaking. The water was hot and somewhat invigorating, bringing her mind back to life slightly as the seemingly gallons of seed were washed of her bare body. Had they really meant "round 2"? How could they still have any stamina left, they had been fucking her senseless for far longer than she pictured anyone being able to last. Jen rubbed her firm flesh, feeling a strange sense of renewal, her body physically cleaner, but touched by something far darker... and much deeper. She rubbed her hand up and over her pussy, loving the feeling of touching herself, something she felt she had denied for so long. Sex was good. No, sex was great. Sex with black men close to perfection... she turned off the water, and peeked out looking for a towel, realizing that it was probably Garrett's, but shrugging as she no longer cared. She also realized she hadn't brought a change of clothes, but shrugged again, and started walking fully nude out into the living room area.

"Well, look who's back." she heard Meek's now familiar voice say.

She had been toweling her hair slightly, when she froze, realizing there were another 6 black guys who had joined the other five, all of them looking at her with smarmy amusement. She was slightly nervous, but didn't bother covering herself this time, simply turning to Meek as if to take his instruction.

"You see we got guests, bitch... get on your fucking knees."

-White-

Garrett and Meek returned a few moments later, Meek giving her a sort of knowing, lecherous look while Garrett couldn't seem to look up at all, his eyes on the ground. Jen was quite aware that something was amiss here, and was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Hey, uh... Garrett, could we maybe... could we talk outside too?" she said, casting a nervous glance at Meek who was still eyeing her up.

"You ain't got to have no secrets here, baby... anything you got to say to your little skim milk squeeze, you can say in front of me." Meek said, his look one of cruel amusement.

Hearing both the casual term he used for her and the racial insult he made towards Garrett made Jen wince a little, her reservations making her feel awkward.

"Look, it's not... it's not "baby", you barely know me... and whatever I feel about Garrett is none of your business." Jen said, trying to be firm.

This act of semi-defiance made Meek burst out laughing, slapping his thigh as he did, regathering his composure and pointing to Garrett.

"Oh, I hate to break it to you bitch, but lil' Garrett here just made alla' that shit my business. You want to tell her, broke-ass?" Meek said, still chuckling slightly.

Jen was of course even more disturbed by "bitch" but shook it off, turning to Garrett, who was still looking down at the floor in shame.

"Garrett... what's going on? Why did you agree to have me over if this... what did you tell him?" she said, feeling very nervous, her heart fluttering.

"Look Jen.... I... I know how you feel about me... I just..." Garrett started, finally looking up, his face distressed, "I have a... a gambling problem, and I lost A LOT of money... I... if I don't pay these guys..." he started, but turned to Meek who raised an eyebrow in amusement before correcting himself, "If I don't pay Meek the money I owe him... bad things are going to happen."

12