Black Mass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was absolutely taken back by this, her eyes quickly turning from Garrett to Meek, Meek looking cocky and arrogant, Garrett's face clearly a mask of shame.

"What did you... what does that have to do with ME?" Jen asked, her chest cold.

"I... I don't have any leverage, nothing that they... HE, uh... wants... so, I... I suggested maybe that you... you..." Garrett started, Jen's eyes going wide as she understood the implication.

"That I WHAT!?" Jen said, her face going flush, her heart feeling like it was breaking in half.

"That you drop to your knees and suck this fat nigga dick." Meek said, deciding to chime in, "You do a good enough job all around, and maybe I'll let you decide how I handle things with your boy here."

Jen turned back to Garrett, who had once again dropped his eyes to the floor, turning back to Meek to see if he was being serious, and it was clear that he was. It was a moral conundrum, help Garrett prevent possible injury or death at the cost of her sanctity, or preserve herself, and ensure his downfall. She should have never been put in this position, but it was her burden now. Her mind wrestled with it, her face turning red, her breath quickening. There was only one moral choice, and that was to prevent harm. She swallowed hard, turning to Meek.

"Fine, I'll... I'll do it, but only to... you have to promise not to hurt him." Jen said, feeling like she was about to cry.

"I ain't promising shit until I see what you got." Meek said, shrugging, "Up to you how this goes."

Jen just nodded nervously, Meek reaching out and hooking her by the elbow, escorting her to Garrett's bedroom.

-Black-

Jen walked back into her house, her emotions flat, her body physically clean once more, but her morals and convictions washed away by a torrent of African sperm. She had merely hoped to get herself a drink to help settle her stomach, which was also swimming with the aforementioned sperm, grabbing a diet cola from the fridge, and plucking it at absently, her mind clearly elsewhere. Of course, what better time for her mother to come out, having heard the stirrings in the kitchen.

"Back from your little hangout session with those boys?" she said, full of judgement as always.

Jen didn't answer out loud, as it was obvious she was back, otherwise she was just a figment of her mother's imagination, and simply stared at her.

"You can give me all the dirty looks you want young lady, but if girls these days spent more time on their knees in worship and less time chasing boys, the world wouldn't be such a dirty, ugly place." her mom said, shaking her head.

Jen managed to pop the can open, and took a sip, the cola barely doing anything to alleviate the taste of semen in her mouth.

"You know mom, you are absolutely correct. I think after today, I WILL be spending a lot more time on my knees worshiping." she said, not bothering to turn and look at her, just taking another sip of soda.

"So no more chasing this boy you went to see today!?" her mother said, the inflection seeming to show that she was pleased by this news, though she had no clue the cost.

"No, that... that's over. For good." Jen said sincerely, her tastes having changed very much, very quickly.

That wasn't only because Jen had found a new interest in devoting her body to complete black dominance, but because when all was said and done, Meek had allowed her to decide what was going to happen to Garrett for being such a good girl... so, she was likely never going to be seeing him again for another reason.

"Good. Because good girls don't chase men..." her mother started, but Jen knew how it ended.

"They let them come to them." she said, thinking of the dozen men she'd let cum to her today.

"That's right." her mother concluded, smiling.

With that, she gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead, clearly unaware of the absolutely unholy baptism of black semen that had graced her only hours ago, and headed back to her prior interests. Jen watched her go, turning and heading to her room, where she closed and quietly locked the door, before sitting on the edge of her bed. She turned and looked at the dress she had almost picked out earlier, smiling, as she decided it was time to start showing off more skin, before sighing in a strange sort of contentment. She laid back and undid her jeans, sliding them down before spreading her legs apart, reaching down and touching her still sore and abused pussy through the soft fabric. The pain felt good, it felt real, and she wanted to feel it again and again, as much as it took to get her hot sticky reward. She closed her eyes and replayed the events of the day in her head, fingering herself with no shame for the first time in her life.

12