Black Master For Black Women

Story Info
Older black doctor tames unruly young black woman.
1.1k words
3.04
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Welcome to the Twisted Realm, folks. In this place, we explore the darker passions, beyond political correctness. Dr. Olivier Philemon is a big and tall, handsome black man of Haitian descent living in the north end of the City of Montreal, Quebec. Haitians have been taking over the City of Montreal since the 1960s and six decades later, they basically own all of Montreal-Nord. Life has been rough lately for the McGill University-educated psychiatrist but luckily, he knows how to make his own fun. The world is full of lost souls. Some of them need helping. Others need tormenting. The good doctor provides for them no matter what. It is the least he can do, of course...

"Welcome to my world," Dr. Philemon said to his latest ward, Mira Rivera. The light-skinned, curvy young African American woman hails from Saint Petersburg, Florida, and has quite the rap sheet. A lot of black females in the U.S. are unruly and do dumb things that make them end up in the system. It's a hard truth but it is what it is. A t the age of twenty one, Mira has already done jail time for attacking her boyfriend on Christmas Day of the previous year. This bitch has a problem with male authority and quite the attitude problem. Fortunately, Dr. Philemon knows how to handle such bitches.

"Is this supposed to be an intervention?" Mira asked tauntingly as she faced the psychiatrist in his downtown Montreal office. Dr. Philemon took a deep breath. Women living in places like the United States of America, Canada and the United Kingdom are the most disrespectful and unruly of all because gender-biased laws favor them and they get away with doing anything without facing consequences. This imbalance must be rectified toot sweet if this brazen young woman is to be salvaged. A healthy human being needs to understand things like boundaries and accountability. It's what separates man ( and woman ) from beast...

"Speak only when spoken to," Dr. Philemon said, and he then slapped Mira hard across the face. The young woman blinked in surprise and nearly fell, staggered by the unexpected blow. Mira glared at the doctor, and he held her gaze. Hissing like a snake, Mira came at him but the doctor was ready. Dr. Philemon grabbed Mira and slammed her against a nearby wall. He pinned her arms high above her head. At some point, every man gets tired of a woman's bullshit. Mira scowled and prepared to spit but Dr. Philemon, an expert in bitches with dirty moves, beat her to it. Dr. Philemon spat in Mira face. Bitches can dish it out but most of them cannot take it...

"Bastard," Mira hissed and Dr. Philemon smiled. He forced her to her knees and snapped a doggy collar around her neck. Time to show this bitch that at the end of the day, she does not run the show. Nothing like a reality check to put her on the right track. Fixing a leash to said collar, the doctor led the unruly young woman around his office. Mira bitched and moaned but nevertheless followed the doctor as he led her around. Finally, the doctor reached his desk and the still defiant young woman glared at him. The doctor has much more in store for this unruly patient...

"That's the problem with you ladies, you can dish it out but cannot take it," Dr. Philemon said gruffly. He sat behind his desk and looked at Mira who sat on the carpet. There was defiance in the young woman's gaze along with some element of curiosity. The good doctor grabbed Mira and propped her up on the desk. Hissing like a cat, Mira resisted but Dr. Philemon held her down almost effortlessly. These modern females with their talk of equality really forget that at the end of the day, men are physically stronger than women. Just a fact of nature...

"Make me take it, then," Mira said, and Dr. Philemon smiled and nodded. The good doctor unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick black dick. Mira looked at him excitedly as he placed his dick near her lips. Mira grabbed Dr. Philemon's dick with both hands and tugged on it roughly. The doctor shot the unruly woman a look and Mira smiled apologetically. Without further ado, Mira took Dr. Philemon's dick into her mouth. At the end of the day, big beautiful black dicks like that need to be sucked, good and proper. Mira is definitely the kind of sister who gets the job done.

"Good girl," Dr. Philemon said as Mira's lovely head bobbed up and down while she sucked his big black dick. Mira fingered her pussy while fellating the good doctor's magic stick. After that, Dr. Philemon bent Mira over his fine oak desk and admired her thick brown ass. Hmm, a lot of those loud-mouthed black chicks from the hood got nice asses, it must be said. Dr. Philemon put on a rubber and then slid his thick black cock into Mira's pussy. The young woman groaned as his cock entered her pussy.

"Hey old man, fuck me harder," Mira demanded, and Dr. Philemon grinned, smacking her big ass hard as punishment. Mira yelped. The good doctor smacked her ass some more and rammed his dick into her pussy. African American women are known for their feistiness and this Haitian physician doesn't mind it in the bedroom. Mira squealed in delight as Dr. Philemon fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it.

"Shut up and take it," Dr. Philemon said as he bucked his hips, and Mira's squeals turned into screams of pleasure. A lot of older black men know how to lay some serious pipe and a lot of younger women are pleasantly surprised when they get into bed with them. It's not just the retirement savings accounts that keeps younger women flocking to older men's bedrooms. Mira rode Dr. Philemon's dick until she came. Crying out in orgasmic delight, Mira finally tapped out. Dr. Philemon took care of business...

Mira Rivera left Dr. Philemon's office with a smile on her face and a song in her black little heart. The Haitian doctor definitely knows to handle his business and Mira was very thankful for his efforts. Mira left the U.S. after getting into trouble and her rehabilitation and fate are directly tied to the doctor. If Mira cannot mend her ways and make a fresh start in Canada, then she is going to end up in prison. Mira intends to make a new life for herself but she intends to have some fun along the way. Bad girls like to have their fun, no matter what. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers