Black New World Ch. 17 - Day 105

Story Info
Jules gets a new girly friend.
4.1k words
4.32
5.3k
4

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17: Day 105 -- Jules gets a new girly friend

It's a beautiful summer evening. The sun has set, but the sky is still slightly bright with shades of deep blue and purple. I'm out for a run. The temperature has dropped, but the air still feels warm and humid with almost no wind or any breeze. It's the first time I run for months, and I quickly become exhausted and sweaty. My body feels strange and unfamiliar as I run with light steps. My chest slightly bounces beneath my t-shirt to the rhythm of my jogging. My nipples itch and aches against the fabric of the t-shirt. The flesh of my butt also feels different than I'm used to. It also bounces and wobbles as my feet hit the ground.

Khalon still hasn't returned from his family. Earlier today, he had sent me a text message. I still read the words on repeat in my head.

"Hi Jules. My mom is not doing well so I'm prolonging my stay to take care of her. I hope you are feeling better again after the shock from these fucking cops. I'm hope, that you'll soon be allowed to drive again. I'm really looking forward to see you when I get back home!"

The last sentence makes my heart aches. I miss him, but I also feel awful about what I did with Denzel.

After nothing more than 10 minutes, I decide to head back home, since I'm already completely worked out. I run through the park where the chirping of crickets fill the air, creating a peaceful ambiance which soothes my mind a bit.

It's a quarter past ten when I return home. I enter the foyer which has the stairs to the right and the door to the hallway of the ground level straight head. The door to the hallway is open, and I hear voices. I freeze just as I'm about to step onto the stairs. Someone moans with a high pitch.

"Is it Ashley? Are they having some kind of gangbang again?" I nervously think to myself. I'm drawn by the voices and sexual moans, just like a moth to a flame. I sneak with a trembling heart down the hallway. The voices get louder. Somehow it doesn't sound like Ashley's moans. These are a bit deeper than hers. I sneak close to the wall as I approach the common kitchen. I stop behind a big indoor plant which is put just at the corner of the hallway as it opens up to the kitchen on the left. I crouch down behind the big leaves of the Areca Palm. Through the leaves, I can see the silhouettes of three people having sex. It's Kadeem and Razi... And a slim girl with honey blonde hair. She is bend over the sofa with her knees on a seat cushion and her elbows at the back cushion. She is sucking off Razi while Kadeem takes her from behind. She moans eagerly with Razi's big cock in her mouth. Her hair is cut in a blunt bob hairstyle and reach down to her neckline. It waves down her beautiful but slightly androgynous face. As she looks up at Razi, and he brushes her hair back to reveal her face, I suddenly realize that I have seen her before. But where? The water in her green, lustful eyes shines from the warm light that is emitted by the pendant lamp which hangs above the sofa table. Those intense, light green eyes and that androgynous face. It's the guy from the waiting room who I saw the first time that I was at the doctor. But now he looks even more feminine. To support his small breasts, he is wearing a rosy bralette with a floral lace pattern and scalloped edges. He looks insanely gorgeous. The scene instantly makes me horny and excited. Kadeem holds his tiny, white ass steady with his black hands while he shoves his thick cock into him. I'm astounded to see how the feminine guy's tiny, flaccid cock is bouncing between his beautiful legs. Shocked, I just realize that it means that Kadeem is fucking his ass. I'm utterly baffled about how this tiny, beautiful guy is able to take such a big cock up his ass. At the same time, the whole scenery makes me incredible turned on. Kadeem and Razi both moan in pleasure as they use his feminine body. Razi is a bit smaller than Kadeem and his muscles are not as broad. But he looks completely fierce as his lean muscles bulge out of his thin and slim body as big, tight ropes. I'm stunned to see that all of his body is covered in powerful and exotic tattoos. His surprisingly big cock looks completely out of proportion compared to the rest of his slim body. His fierce body is in complete control of the feminine guy's mouth. His spit runs down the shaft and over Razi's balls while the cock slides into his mouth. He whimper in pleasure. Meanwhile Kadeem penetrates his ass with deep powerful thrust, showing no mercy to his tight butt hole. Kadeem's short dreadlocks swirls around his head while he spanks the pink butt-cheeks. I can't believe what this white guy is doing, but at the same time, it's turns me on so much that I almost feel nausea from the intense arousal.

"Your ass is so tight, Lana!" Kadeem moans.

"Lana?!" I wonder. So he identifies as a girl? It makes totally sense to be honest. Her body is tiny and slim, but yet it curves perfectly to show of the feminine features around her hips and breasts. She totally resemblances a girl. Only her tiny penis and maybe her slightly squared jaw line would disclose that she might used to be a man. To be honest, she looks extremely gorgeous, and I suddenly feel a strangely strong attraction to her.

After a while Razi pulls his big cock out, and Lana grasps for air, while she breaths heavily in between her loud moans.

"Yes, please!" She then moans eagerly while Kadeem plunges his cock deep into her ass.

"Give me that big cock... It's so good!"

"Yeah, that's a good girl,! Kadeem moans. "Come over my big, black cock!" He orders.

"Uhhhrr... Yes... Please, fuck that tiny ass!" Lana moans in ecstasy. Meanwhile, Razi masturbates his cock in front of her face.

"That's a good slut," Kadeem grunts while he spreads her white ass-cheeks with his hands. His big cock thrusts rapidly in and out, expanding her tiny butthole.

"Awww... Yes... Use my ass. It's all yours!" Lana moans and screams. Her feminine body shakes and shivers in an deep, intense orgasm.

"Yeah, come all over that dick," Kadeem moans. Lana moans and cries in excitement.

"Fuck! I'm gonna come too. That ass is milking my cock. God damn!" Kadeem yells and shoves his cock further in while he explodes inside of Lana's beautiful ass.

"So good!" He groans.

His big, black cock jerks violently as he empties his balls inside of her.

Lana stills moans and whimpers while she looks dizzily up at Razi with her big green eyes.

"Yes, please come in me," she begs.

"My turn! Move!" Razi says agitated, clearly close to climaxing. They switch places. Razi quickly penetrates the already ruined ass while Kadeem gets his cock cleaned by Lana. She willingly takes Razi's big cock while she rotates her tongue all over the head of Kadeem's cock.

"So fucking good!" Razi moans. He comes with a loud grunt and pumps the tiny white ass with even more cum. Lana just moans in pleasure. She is clearly drunk, probably from booze and definitely from the excitement. Razi's body spasms and jerks, and meanwhile he pats and caresses Lana's ass.

I realize that I'm breathing heavily myself, and I have a strong urge to masturbate. I begin to massage my excited cock. The three of them just look so sexy together. Razi and Kadeem's strong, black figures completely dominate her cute and feminine body.

"Amazing!" Kadeem appraises her and caresses her sweaty and wavy hair. Razi finally pulls out his cock. I'm shocked to see the amount of cum leaking from Lana's used butthole. But somehow it doesn't disgusts me. In fact just the opposite. I come in an intense orgasm while I hold a hand before my mouth to suppress my sobs. They both caress her soft and white skin for a while.

"You did amazingly," Kadeem says.

"Thanks boys," she says with a groggy voice.

"It's getting late. Let's hit the pillows. You also look exhausted, Lana?" Razi asks. Lana just nod with a dizzy and dazzled look. She now sits in the sofa.

"You can stay here for the night?" Kadeem suggests.

"Th.. Thanks guys," she just stutters, clearly super drunk. She is already laying in the sofa with her head on a pillow. Razi and Kadeem look at each other, a bit confused.

"Alright goodnight sweety," Kadeem says and puts a blanket over her. As they grab their cloth and head towards their rooms, I quickly run to the entrance. I hear them say goodnight to each other and slam their doors. As I'm on my way up the stairs, I suddenly stop.

Are they really just gonna leave her like that?

She had looked extremely drunk and dizzy. I wonder if she is okay.

Maybe I should check up on her?

I head back down the stairs to the common room. I walk lightly to be sure the guys can't hear me. I find her sobbing and moaning on the sofa. I kneel down next to her and gently slide her honey blonde hair back behind her ears.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to her. She suddenly looks up at me with her beautiful, green eyes, but her mind is clearly not present.

"I'm not feeling that well," she then says with a whiny voice. I wonder how much booze she have had. She reeks of a combination of alcohol and cock. I wonder if she is going to puke at some point. That could be dangerous.

"Let me help you," I whisper and caress her forehead. She is still sweaty and warm.

"Can you walk?"

She nods.

I then gather her cloths. A crop-top, a mini-skirt, a thong, stockings and high heeled shoes. I wrap it all up in the blanket. Afterwards, I gently grab her around her chest, pulling her arm around my shoulders and supporting her with my right hand behind her back. I carry most of her weight as she stumble on her feet. I grab the blanket with her belongings in my other hand. Luckily, she doesn't weight anything. She is just as thin as me, but a tiny bit lower. We walk like this slowly down the hallway and up the stairs to my room on the 1. floor. She mumbles something blurry. As we reach the entrance to my room she drunkenly says:

"I'm not feeling too well. I think, I have to puke."

Not surprised, I quickly guide her to the toilet, just in time for her to throw her guts up down the toilet. She rests her knees on the cold floor and bends over the toilet while I hold her hair and pat her back. The vomit is thin and smells like pure alcohol. When she is done, I grab a cloth and clean her face. Her body shivers, and she whines in discomfort. I then get a big glass of cold water.

"Drink this. You'll feel better tomorrow. It's just water," I say as she looks confused and suspicious at me. She then drinks all of it in one draw.

"Shit!" She whimpers, and a few seconds later she pukes for the second time. I bring her more water which she just uses to clean her mouth. For a while, she just sits sobbing and spitting in front of the toilet. I do my best to support her. I gently caress her back and hold her hair. I then begin to clean her face from the puke and also from the dried cum stains. The cloth turn red and black from her make up. I then continue with her neck, stomach and even her butt which is still pink from the spanking, and completely covered in dry cum. I bring her another glass of water and a paracetamol.

"Just a little bit this time," I smile at her.

"Thanks..." She nods.

"Alright, feeling better?" I ask.

She nods again. I then guide her to my bed. As she lays in my bed, she mumbles a bit while she fights the bralette, trying to open it. I help her and release it from behind.

"Thanks," she mumbles, and then she passes out, completely naked. Her breasts are small and round and hang tightly from her chest. She looks super cute and gorgeous. I can't believe that she just a moment ago willingly was taking both of Kadeem and Razi's big, black cocks up her ass.

I wounder if I should sleep on the couch in the common room. But on the other hands we are both so slim, that we easily fit the bed, even though it's a single size. It's probably better to keep an eye on her, just in case she has to puke again. I cover her beautiful body with my duvet and then lay next to her. She smells like alcohol and cigarette fumes, but I can also smell her feminine perfume which has a slightly sweet scent of vanilla, flowers and spices. I turn my back at her and cover myself with the blanket. Surprised, I suddenly feel her thin arm around my shoulder. She spoons me and mumbles something unclear with her sweet voice. After a few minutes, I can feel her breath change as she falls asleep and begins to snore lightly, with a low, pleasant noise. My mind slowly wanders in deep thoughts. I wonder about who she is, and what she has been through. I then pass out in a deep, pleasant sleep.

-- Day 106 --

The following morning, I wake up with my arm wrapped around her. This time I'm the big spoon. Somehow during the night, we have come to share my duvet. I lay close to her naked body, which slowly pulsate to the rhythm of her breath. Her wavy hair tickles my nose. It smells like alcohol, cigarettes, shampoo and her perfume. Groggy, I slowly remember all that had happened yesterday evening. It feels weird to lay with this complete stranger. I notice that my hand is wrapped around her breast. Her skin feels warm, and her nipple tickles the palm of my hand. I quickly remove my arm from her as I realize what I'm doing. Even though I don't know her at all, I for some reason feel like, I have some kinda of special connection with her. As I move my arm away from her, she moves and moans a bit as if she is about to wake up. She then turns around and opens her green eyes. She looks confused and groggy. She raises her upper body from the bed and rests her back against the wall. The duvet slides down of her torso to reveal her naked boobs. She looks bewildered at me.

"Damn, not again," she mumbles.

I also get up and lean my back and head against the wall behind my bed.

"I'm sorry. I'm Jules. I found you downstairs, yesterday evening, and you were really sick, so I just wanted to help you," I quickly tell her, trying to explain myself. I guess for her point of view, it must be really awkward to wake up in a strangers bed.

"Oh! So it was you who was holding my hair?! I thought it was some kind of angle, that I maybe made up in my drunkenness. Damn, I completely blacked out yesterday! Wow, thanks for helping me. I'm so embarrassed!" She says with a nervous smile. "I'm Lana by the way."

"I know.." I smile, but I instantly regret my comment. "Nice to meet you, Lana."

"You know?" She looks suspiciously at me. "I guess, I told you yesterday... Man, I had too much. I only remember some flashbacks," she blush as she tries to recall the night.

"Wait, how did you find me?" She asks. Now I'm the one blushing.

"Well... Uhm, I heard you from the hallway," I say embarrassed.

"You heard me? Did you see me with Kadeem and Razi?" She suddenly laughs, but her green eyes see right through me.

I guess, there is no point of hiding it...

"Yes, well.. A little bit," I smile shyly.

"Hey you!" She slaps my shoulder with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop to notice," I stutter with a red face.

"It's fine... They were quite hot, don't you think?!" She grins at me.

"What?! Yeah, actually," I reply.

"Wait... Did we?" She points her finger back and forth between us.

"Have sex?!" I look surprised at her. She nods with a smile.

"No, no! Of course not!" I quickly reply.

"Oh, so you think I'm ugly or was I just that nasty? Well, I did puke a lot, I guess," she says and smiles with a playful look. She's clearly just teasing me.

"No, no.. It's not that! You are beautiful! But I wouldn't take advantage of you, of course," I explain.

"I'm just teasing you. But that's good to know," she says with a smile. But her face suddenly turns serious.

"Thanks for taking care of me, honestly. I could have suffocated myself from the puking. That's dangerous. Man, I have to learn to control my drinking."

"No problem! I glad, I could help you. Let me get you some water and a pill. I bet, you must have a headache," I say.

"Well, thanks for reminding me!" She laughs.

"No seriously. Thanks, I have the worst hangovers," she says when I reach her a glass of water and a paracetamol.

"I know what you mean. It only takes one sip from a beer, and I can feel the alcohol in my blood," I say as I turn on the coffee machine.

"Yeah, and I get carried away to easily these days. One drink leads to the others," she says, still sitting in the bed.

"Well, from the look and smell of your puke, you must have drunk a whole bottle of vodka!" I tease her with a big grin.

"Oh.. That's so embarrassing!" She laughs. I bring her a cup of coffee and sit next to her again.

"You have seen me naked. You have seen me puking. Well... So you basically know everything about me," She jokes and laughs. "But what about you, Jules?"

"Oh sorry. I'm so rude," I say and begin to tell her more about myself. I tell her a bit about my story from the lockdown, and how I afterwards moved in here. She just sips at her coffee and looks at me with her big green eyes.

"So you basically live here by yourself with all of these black guy. Sounds fun!" She smiles in a dirty way.

"Well, yeah. They are really nice," I say and blush, while I think of Khalon.

"Kadeem was really sweet yesterday, actually. Do you know more about him?"

"Yeah, he seems to be a nice guy. I know that he is into basketball and soccer, and that he is composing beats and tracks. They seem to go out a lot, to concerts for example."

"Have you been with him? You are not into him, are you?" She asks nervously.

"No. No!" I quickly reply.

"Good," she smiles. "Then I guess he is free?"

"Yeah, as far as I know, he doesn't have a girlfriend, if that's what you mean?" I smile. It feels a bit strange to talk about them like this, but also oddly satisfying.

"Well, who are you into then?"

"Uhm... I..." I stutter shyly.

"There must be someone you like more than the other?! Come on, tell me. Why are you so shy?!" She continues.

"Khalon is really amazing..." I suddenly spill my heart out to her and tell her all about Khalon. How he had helped me many times, and I even tell her about our encounters which had lead to blowjobs. She just listens and nods excitedly.

"Wow, he seems as a really awesome guy. He is totally into you! Man, you're lucky!"

"Really?! You think so?" I say surprised.

"I'm "lucky?"," I wonder, with a beating heart.

"Yes, of course, you dummy! He wants you!" She suddenly burst out in laughter and pushes my shoulder in a teasing way. Perplexed, I suddenly feel really slow and stupid. I guess, she is right.

"So what do you intend to do about it?" She asks with big eyes.

"I don't know. He is not home at the moment..."

"What does he like?"

"Well, sports... He is really athletic and knows a lot about ergonomics and massage," I smile, blushing.

"again, lucky you..." She smiles.

"He is also into whiskeys," I suddenly remember that he has a mini-bar in his room with some expensive jars of whiskey.

"Well, there you have it. Buy him a whiskey as a thank for solving the problem with your car... And then cook a nice meal for him. You know what they say; "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." She laughs with a big grin.

"They do?!" I laugh with her.

"I guess so."

"Thanks Lana," I suddenly feel delighted and excited after talking to her.

"Can I use your showers?" She asks. "I feel awfully dirty."

"Yes, of course. I'll get you a towel, and then prepare some breakfast while you shower."

I grab a towel from my closet, while she gets up completely naked, not the slightest shy in any way of her body. She also looks gorgeous. Her skin is smooth and her breasts and ass curve perfectly over her slim body.

"What? You're staring, Jules!" She says as she grab the towel.

"Oh, sorry. You're just really pretty."

12