Black New World Ch. 17 - Day 105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she blush. "So are you... But I wish these were a bit bigger." She says and pushes her tits a bit.

I also blush and don't know what to say.

"Come on, they are perfect." I then stutter. She just smiles at me.

"By the way, do you wanna borrow some cloths? I think, yours got a bit dirty."

"Yes please."

We then walk to my closet, and I grab a t-shit, a pair of running shorts and some boxer shorts.

She looks perplexed at me.

"Is this all you got?!" She looks stunned back and forth between my closet and my face.

"You really need a new wardrobe!" She laughs. As she see the shame in my face, she quickly continues:

"Don't worry. I'll help you with that!" She grabs the cloths and walk to the bathroom. As I prepare some buns for breakfast, I hear her sing in the showers. I suddenly feel happier than I have been for many months. Like a lot of my worries suddenly have drifted away, just from talking to her.

After a while, she exits the bathroom. She still looks really cute in even in my male cloths. Her blunt bob haircut has many layers, even as wet, and drips slightly onto her shoulders. She looks confused at me.

"Where is you make-up?! Can I borrow it."

"Make-up?" I say perplexed. "I... I don't have any," I stutter.

"Jules..." She says with a disappointed tone, but she still smiles at me empathetic.

"I see... A note to myself: Make-up, another thing, Jules needs my help with," She thinks out loud purposely and smiles. I'm just speechless.

"Well, I'm starving, and is there any more coffee?" She just says.

We eat together and keep chatting.

"I should get back home. I moved back in with my mother during the lockdown when I got sick. And she always worries about me."

She is about to pick up her cloths.

"Actually, just leave it. I can clean it for you, and then we can switch our cloths back the next time we see each other," I suggest.

"That's awesome! I was just wondering about when we should hang out again. It was really nice to get to know you... And hey, I'm looking forward to hear all about you and Khalon!" She says and smiles in a daring way.

"Sure," I blush. "It was really nice to hang out with you."

"And thanks again for looking after me yesterday. Potentially, you saved my life," she laughs. She then gives me a long warm hug.

"You are my guardian angle," she then says with thankful eyes.

"Take care Jules," she then says and leaves my apartment.

12