Black New World Ch. 19 - Day 108

Story Info
Khalon returns home but it doesn't exactly turn out as expected.
4.9k words
4.62
4.6k
7
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19: Day 108 -- Khalon returns home but it doesn't exactly turn out as expected.

I'm super excited because Khalon is supposed to arrive around 1 pm. I have spend the whole morning preparing for Khalon to arrive home.Yesterday, I had send him a text, inviting him for lunch. I almost also had send him the picture of my ass in the red thong. The same picture I had send to Lana, but I had decided on that it would be too much.

Yesterday, I walked the 1,5 kilometers to the nearby grocery shop since I'm no longer allowed to drive. On my way home my arms had been in agony from the heavy grocery bags. As a gift, I had bought the most expensive whiskey I could find at the liquor store next to the supermarket.

Now, everything is almost set. The chicken is almost done, and the salads, rice and sauce are all prepped on the counter. This morning I put on the red thong, with an exciting expectation of what might happen later on today. I can't wait to see Khalon's reaction when he hopefully will notice it. In the back of my mind, I cannot wait for it to happen. It feels amazing beneath my shorts. Earlier today, I had really felt like putting on Lana's cloths to impress him even more, but in the end something was still holding me back. It felt like to much for me, even though a strange craving had been surging through me. Instead, I chose to put on my tightest t-shirt and the shortest pair of shorts to show of my smooth legs.

I'm waiting at the counter with a glass of juice. It's half past noon. Ashley had entered the common kitchen around 11 o'clock. I was nervous about what she would think of me, stetting up a date with Khalon like this. And I was also anxious not knowing how much she knew about the relationship of me and Khalon. She had just smiles at me empathetic and said:

"I'm sure he will love it!"

Then she had helped me with chopping the salad.

"So you and Khalon?" She had said in a teasing way. I had a strange feeling that she knew everything about us. I had told her everything about the police, and how Khalon had saved me. And that I now wanted to thank him.

"Aw... That's sweet of you! Why didn't you tell me these things?! I would have helped you!" She had said. Afterwards, she had corrected my hair, and looked at me, up and down.

"Well, you look good! But next time, I'll help you more!" She had then left for an appointment with Lindsay.

12.40. I stare at the big clock which hangs on the wall of the hallway. I wonder what she had meant with helping me. She had looked at me in a funny way. Maybe she had meant cloths... And maybe even make-up?

I suddenly hear the door smack downstairs. It's must be Khalon. My heart begins to pound. I take the chicken out of the oven and let it rest on the stove. I nervously move the whiskey bottle around on the table. It's put in a cylinder case and wrapped with some beautiful transparent plastic-paper and a red gift ribbon. Then Khalon enters the kitchen with a big smile.

"Hi Jules! Good to see you again." He walks towards me with open arms. I give him a long and warm hug. The exciting butterflies in my stomach explodes into a warm intense arousal.

"Nice to see you again! I have missed you. It's been so empty around here without you," I eagerly and quickly say. While I was waiting, I had run this conversation through my head a million times, and I had planned each word I would say to him. But now, that he is here, all my prepared words are gone, and I'm just speaking directly from my gut feeling.

"I missed you too!" He smiles. I blush.

"I'm so sorry to hear what happened with your mother. How is she doing now?"

"Thanks. She is better. She is going to be fine. She just needs rest. My sister is taking care of her for a while now."

"That's good. Well, I bet your tired from the travel. Let's sit."

"And hungry. It smells delicious!"

"Oh, and I brought this for you. Thanks for all of the trouble you had to go through helping me!" I hand him the whiskey.

"Thanks! That's sweet of you! But you are no trouble. I'm glad to help!"

"Thanks Khalon," I blush. He opens the wrapped paper and the cylinder case and read the name tag of the whiskey out loud:

"Macallan, Highland, 18 years old, double cask... Wow, this is a really good brand. Thanks Jules! That was a good choice. You have a really great taste."

"You are welcome!" I say blushing, utterly delighted that he genuinely looks happy.

"Well, you usually don't drink whiskey this early. But this calls for a taste!" He grabs two glasses from the cup board and pours half an inch for each of you.

"Cheers Jules!" We both sip at our glasses.

"Amazing, don't you think? Slight notes of caramel and fruits maybe." The alcohol just burns in my throat, but I nod eagerly.

Just as we are about to sit at the dinner table, which is next to the cupboard and in front of a big window, Denzel appears from the hallway.

"Hi guys," he says smiling. "Good to see you again Khalon. Nice to have you back!"

Immediately, as Denzel enters the kithcen, I can feel the atmosphere chance in the room. Khalon's face suddenly turns serious while his happy and delighted expressions disappear.

"Hello Denzel. Really?... I was under the impression that you had plenty of fun here without me," Khalon says with an annoyed tone.

Fun? What is he implying? Fuck, does he somehow know that I gave Denzel a blowjob?

I suddenly feel awkward and super embarrassed.

"Well, not really. What do you mean?" Denzel says confused. Apparently, he doesn't understand why Khalon is mad. But I can clearly sense that Khalon is furious. His regular cheerful spirit is completely gone, just like he had been when he picked me up at the police station where he was mad at the officers.

"What I mean?! You know what I mean... Or are you even stupider than I thought... First of all, maybe, you shouldn't walk around bragging to everyone about your deeds!"

Denzel looks clearly hurt from Khalon's comment, but suddenly he seems to realize what it is all about as he glaze at me for a second. I'm baffled and shyly look down. I feel like yelling that it is all my fault by somehow my lips are frozen.

Denzel's facial expression then turns from hurt into anger.

"Don't call me stupid! You arrogant fuck! How should I know who and what you have put your name-tag on! You don't tell me anything these day! Sorry, that I can't read your mind," Denzel yells sarcastically.

"Well, maybe you could use the three brain cells you have and put two and two together. Or maybe ask... Or just keep it to yourself and not ruin another man's business."

I have never seen Khalon argue like this. He is usually always cheerful and empathetic, but now he seems so angry and almost mean. But I then realize...

Is he really that jealous? Because of me?

Anxious about how everything escalated so quickly, I stand frozen, but I finally get the courage to say something.

"Please, guys. I'm sorry," I stutter, but my voice is so shaky and weak that they don't even notice.

"Again, so arrogant and typical you. Remember to ask Khalon for for permission... I'll remember to ask you next time I feel like taking a piss!" Denzel says with a sarcastic tone.

"Don't call my arrogant! You just don't understand anyhting!" Khalon yells and walks to towards Denzel, highly agitated.

"Don't call me stupid!" Denzel yells back into Khalon's face. They stand right in front of each other, staring.

Suddenly, Jadyn appears from his room and runs towards us.

"What going on guys?!" He asks. But when he sees Khalon and Denzel, he just says:

"Oh..." Like he is not surprised.

"This idiot is interfering in everything... With inappropriate gifts!" Khalon says.

Gifts? What is he talking about?

My heart stops for a second, and a cold shiver runs down my back, as I suddenly realize.

The thong? Was it really from Denzel?

I had no idea that Denzel was that much into me. I guess that he had been really sweet to me. Calling me all kinds of nice things. Appraising and complimenting me. But I thought that he just wanted a blowjob.

Omg, I'm so stupid!

And here I'm wearing the red thong, which is apparently Denzel's gift.

"Come on! I didn't know you were that much into her!"

Her? Does he mean me?

"Again use you fucking brain!"

"Use you fucking mouth and tell me!"

"Come on guys!" Jadyn yells. "You have both kinda fucked this up! Why don't you just solve this outside and get it over with!"

"Fine!" They both say. They suddenly shake hands, but stares angrily at each other for a second. Then they both run down the hallway. I stare completely in shock.

Outside? Solve this? What is he talking about?

Jadyn looks at me.

"It's kinda my fault, actually. I'm sorry. Denzel was letting his mouth run, bragging about him and you... And also about this gift, the thong. I couldn't stop to tell Khalon, since I know that he is kinda into you," Jadyn says.

Astonished, I stare at him.

"Wh... What? Into me? Really?! But why did they run?" I stutter.

"Don't worry. They are like brothers to each other. They always fight about girls. For some reason they always fall for the same ones. I guess they are into the same type," he smiles.

Girls? I guess I go for a girl now...

I feel strangely flattered for some reason.

"They are going to be fine. Trust me. But maybe you should go stop them before they rip each others head off," he suddenly laughs.

"Really?!" I quickly run down the hallway after Khalon and Denzel.

"Are they really fighting over me?!" I think to myself as I run down the stairs.

"It's all my fault," I wonder. If only I could have controlled myself with Denzel then this wouldn't have happened.

Outside I'm shocked to find them wrestling in the grass. Khalon has a firm grip around Denzel's neck and hold him down. But then suddenly Denzel jerks his body violently and hits Khalon right in the ribs. In pain, Khalon is flung off Denzel's body, and suddenly they are both on their feet again.

"That was a good one," Khalon smiles in a daring way. They circle around each other.

"Well, the boxing is finally paying off," Denzel laughs.

I paralyzed in fear as adrenaline bumps through my body. But somehow I cannot tell if they are deadly serious, or if they are just trying each other out in some kind of violent game.

Suddenly, Denzel bursts out with a series of boxing fists. Khalon dodges all of them and strikes back, but Denzel blocks his arm. Denzel seems way more buffed than Khalon, and I'm suddenly dreadful about what would happen if one of those boxing attacks would hit Khalon. On the other hand Khalon clearly looks way faster and more agile. He just dances around Denzel avoiding everything. Then abruptly, as Denzel strikes out again, Khalon somehow grabs his arm in some kind of counter attack. He fling it around Denzel's back and pulls him backwards. Meanwhile Denzel fights for his balance and hits Khalon several times with his left hand. But in a powerful thrust and with a kick, Khalon manages to tackle Denzel to the ground. I'm still completely stunned but also amazed by their strong and powerful bodies.

Are they really fighting over me?!

Khalon then subdues Denzel with a strong grip around his neck. They wrestle and tumble around, but Khalon is not letting go. I can see that Denzel is struggling with his breath as Khalin lays on top of him.

I then finally get a grip on myself and rush towards them. My knees feel weak and all of my body shakes in fright, but it's like the frozen spell has been lifted from me.

"Please Khalon! It's all my fault. I'm so sorry! Please let go!" I stumble down next to them on my knees and grab Khalon's shoulders.

At the same time, Denzel rapidly knocks the grass several times.

"Okay, okay. You win!" He moans and grasps. Khalon finally releases his grip and tumbles down on his back. They both lay breathing heavily for a while.

"Are you okay?" I ask both of them nervously. Khalon has a bleeding scratch across his right eye brown, and Denzel's lower lip seems to be brushed.

"God dammit! You got me lock up there!" Denzel says, still grasping for air, but with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry! I let my emotions take over. You hit me quite hard too..." Khalon says, also breathing heavily.

Suddenly they both burst into laughter. I'm totally confused and speechless. Just one second ago, they were hitting each other and wrestling. It had looked so serious. But now, they are both laughing.

"I'm sorry Denzel. I went too far. And I shouldn't have called you stupid," Khalon says apologetic.

"Nahh.. It's fine man... I didn't know you were this emotionally involved. I know, I can be a bit slow sometimes," Denzel replies.

"No, it's fine. How would you know, I guess."

"No guys. Please listen. It's all my fault! I shouldn't have... You know..." I look from Denzel to Khalon with big, emotional eyes.

"Ah, come on Jules. It's not your fault. It's not like we were dating, officially. Who am I to judge what you do!"

"Well, but I am sorry. It wasn't my intention. I like you! I really do! I'm sorry Denzel but..."

"It's okay Jules!" Denzel quickly replies and smiles. "You don't have to apologize."

Khalon suddenly smiles with a big grin and looks thrilled.

I suddenly also burst out in laughter. I'm so relieved. I can still feel the adrenaline in my veins, but my heartbeat slowly begins to relax. They look a bit baffled at me, but then they also laugh. They have dirt and grass everywhere, and they look entirely drenched in sweat.

"You two look completely messed up. Let me help you. Let's get up." I say with a laugh.

I help Khalon up, and then Khalon reaches out his hand to Denzel and helps him up.

I walk in between them with both of their arms wrapped around my shoulders. My intention was to support them on our way to the common room, but to be honest I'm not lifting much more than their strong arms, since they lay heavy on my tiny shoulders. I grab them with one hand on each of their backs and gently caress them while we walk through the hallway.

Back in the kitchen, I get the first aid kit while they sit down in the sofa. I bring them a big glass of soda, and then I gently begin to clean the wound across Khalon's eyebrow with an antiseptic wipe. While I sit with my knees on a sofa cushion and clean his face, he gently caresses my thigh. I'm filled with warm emotions as I think about how much he must like me, since he was dragged into a fight purely due to his emotions. I then put a small plaster over his bruised eyebrow.

"Thanks Jules," he says with a smile. I give him an instant cold pack to cool his wounded eye down.

"I'm sorry, I acted out like that. I hope, I didn't scare you. Denzel and I have known each other from way back, since the kindergarten. We can be a little bit crazy to be around sometimes," he says and smiles.

"Oh.. I see.. That's why. At some point, I was afraid you would kill each other," I laugh nervously.

I then begin to clean Denzel's face and his swollen lip.

"Don't worry. We wouldn't do that! Although, I almost was in doubt myself for a moment there," Denzel laughs.

"Well, you could just have given up earlier!" Khalon says playfully.

"Yeah, well, I'll get you next time," he laughs.

"Hey, let's lay down our arms with a glass of whiskey. Jules brought me this amazing old whiskey. Can you please bring us our glasses Jules?"

"Sure, of course." I bring my own and Khalon's glass from before the fight, and then pour a new glass for Denzel. Khalon moves at bit to the right in the sofa to make space for me in between them.

We all cheers as I'm sitting in between their big legs. They are both wearing shorts, and their black legs are covered in grass and mud.

"Man, you two are still a mess," I laugh. I can already feel the alcohol in my body.

"Let me get a cloth to clean of all that grass."

I begin with Khalon's long muscular legs. I gently wipe a warm, wet cloth above his knee. He looks at me in a thankful way.

"Again, I'm sorry for calling you stupid, Denzel. You're not. I can't blame you for what you did, and for having you way with someone this cute," Khalon says to Denzel, but he then smiles at me with eyes sparkling from desire. My body trembles from excitement as I look up at him while I run the cloth up his strong thigh.

"It's fine Khalon. I'm sorry for calling you arrogant like that. I should have known. You're always a really helpful guy. I know, I can always count on you," Denzel replies.

I'm so surprised of how they emotionally have turned from being angry at each other, to fighting, and now, to act as best buddies again. I'm really happy though. They are both really great guys. And I can finally relax again as the atmosphere between them is now cheerful.

"I don't blame you for falling for Jules like that. To be honest, it's easy to understand why you would get so emotionally over someone this hot and this cute!" He pokes Khalon's shoulder with his elbow, and then smiles at me and thereafter at Khalon.

Khalon brushes his big hand through my hair as I'm still sitting in between his legs.

"Yeah, she is really cute, isn't she?" Khalon replies.

She? There is it again.

My heart palpitates as I'm filled with a strange but overwhelming and exciting feeling.

"You don't mind that I'm talking about her like that, do you?" Denzel asks.

"No, no. Not at all, of course," Khalon replies.

"Good, I don't want to step on you feelings again, bro."

"It's fine. I think, I just had to get the frustration out of my system."

I can't believe that these two handsome and strong men are just sitting and talking about me like that.

They are calling me cute, and hot!

A strong lust suddenly surges through my body. I feel entirely turned on as I'm kneeling down in front of them, taking care of them and cleaning their strong bodies. I instinctively begin to caress the inner side of Khalon's thick, muscular thighs. They keep talking about me for a while.

"I think, you need to get more of your system! You are rock hard!" Denzel suddenly says to Khalon and laughs loudly. Stunned, I look at Khalon groin. It's true. His massive cock bulges through the fabric of his shorts. I get even more turned on, and I feel like just pulling his pants down right away and suck him off.

"Wow, yeah. A week at my moms, you know," he laughs.

Hasn't he come for a week? Oh my god...

The thought of his cum makes me crazy, and I look up at him with begging eyes. He begins to rub his cock a bit through his shorts.

"You don't mind do you, Jules?" He smiles at me.

"No!", I eagerly reply. "Uhm... Let me help you?"

Somehow I don't care that Denzel is sitting next to him and is watching. Actually, the thought makes me even more aroused. He has already seen me naked anyways, and I can sense that he is turned on too by his horny gaze.

Khalon then wraps his cock out and free from the tight shorts. His underwear seems a bit sweaty from the fight, but I don't care. All I can think of is his enormous cock that towers fully erected in front of my face.

"You are so big, Khalon," I grasp in awe.

"All because of you, babe," he smiles and guides my face closer to his cock. I then, eager to please him, begin to suck him off by sliding my tongue up his shaft.

"Amazing, I have been waiting a long time for this," he moans. I completely blush from the thought of him waiting and looking forward to this, just as I have subconsciously. I take his big, black cock down my throat, and I do my best to please him, just like he had taught me the other times where I gave him blowjobs. He moans excitedly, and so do I with his big, gorgeous cock in my throat. From the corner of my eyes, I see that Denzel is also fully erected. He slowly moves his hand over his crotch, masturbating his cock through his shorts. The fact, that I'm able to turn these two gorgeous and masculine, black men on, ignites a burning fire of pure lust inside my stomach. Subsequently, I turn up the pace of my mouth which slides slutty up and down Khalon's cock.

12