Black New World Ch. 19 - Day 108

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, she looks so damn hot," Denzel moans. "And that ass... Do you mind if I slide down her shorts, Khalon?"

"No, of course not. If it's okay with Jules, of course," he moans in pleasure as I gag on his cock.

I just nod, utterly dizzy from the strong arousal.

Denzel then grab my shorts and slides them down and over my butt-cheeks. They both stare with big eyes. I suddenly realize that I'm wearing the thong! The red thong that I thought was a gift from Khalon, but in fact was from Denzel! I quickly release Khalon's cock from my mouth and look up at him with begging eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I thought, it was from you! That why I put it on!" I rapidly explain with apologetic eyes.

Khalon's confused face quickly turns into a big smile.

"Oh! You are so cute! Don't worry. They look gorgeous on you," he then laughs.

"Th.. thanks," I stammer, filled with joy. Afterwards, I then continue with the blowjob even more lustful, fueled by his compliment. His black cock is now glistening and is slippery from my saliva.

"Good choice, bro. Since you apparently had to, you definitely went for the right kind of gift," Khalon says to Denzel with a big smile.

The tense body of Denzel suddenly relaxes.

"Thanks bro," he smiles aroused. He then sits on his knees next to me and begins to caress my ass. He looks at Khalon to read his reaction, and since he apparently doesn't mind, he continues and spanks me gently. I feel utterly slutty as I'm in the mercy of these two strong men. Impassioned, I moved my lips and tongue wildly around the glans of Khalon's cock while I look up at him with my most slutty expression.

"Awgh... That is so good. Oh my god!" Khalon moans in ecstasy. And then, abruptly, and to my surprise, he shoots a thick load of cum right in between my wet lips, just as I'm moving them in circles, just above the tip of his cock. He grunts deeply and jerks forcefully as his cock twitches and splashes more cum over my mouth, and this time also big droplets across all of my face. As I realize that he is coming, I quickly take his cock in my mouth and suck the rest of his load down my throat. I'm stunned to experience that I have to swallow whole mouthfuls of cum several of times before his orgasm slowly finishes. Meanwhile, he groans and moans, almost in pain from my looks of it.

But he keeps moaning:

"So good... Yes! Fuck... So good..."

He finally catches his breath.

"That was amazing, Jules. Thanks!" He says. "That was probably the best blowjob I have ever had."

"Thanks!" I stammer as I clean his cock with my mouth, utterly exhilarated about his compliment.

Denzel is still fondling my ass. To my surprise, he has pulled his thick cock out of his shorts.

"Do you wanna finish him of too?" Khalon then asks. Baffled but completely excited by his question, I ask:

"You wouldn't mind?" I look up at him with confused eyes. A few minutes ago, he almost strangled Denzel because we had been together, and now he is asking me to suck him off.

"As long as I know that you're mine, and that you are not doing it behind my back, then I don't mind to be honest."

"That you're mine." I repeat in my head.

His words echoes through my dazzled mind. Suddenly, an overwhelmingly happy feeling explodes in my stomach, and my heart melts. My body feels weak from the desire and lust.

"I promise! I'm yours. I promise," I stutter and stammer lustfully. My body shivers and trembles on the brink of an intense orgasm. His words of 'being his' makes me one step closer to the climax.

I then turn around to face Denzel's big cock. Standing on all fours, I point my ass towards Khalon and arch my back the best that I can to shoot it upward in the direction of Khalon.

"Beautiful," he says behind me, and he then starts to play with my lustful butt. Willingly, I open my mouth in front of the giant cock of Denzel. He immediately slides it in between my lips. I open wide, adjusting my mouth to his enormous girth. He slowly and gently begins to face-fuck me. I just eagerly let him use my mouth. I'm too horny to do anything else. Khalon rubs, grabs, spanks and caresses my ass. My heart pounces faster and faster while I moan over the big, black cock. All of a sudden, Khalon rubs his fingers over my tiny, erected penis which is hold back firmly beneath the silky fabric of the thong. I moan loudly, and my body shivers violently while I come in an immense orgasm. It darkens before my eyes as I shake in a series of intense waves of pleasure. I can feel a hot liquid fill up my thong.

"That's a good slut," Khalon says excitedly and spanks my ass. I still moan in pleasure while spit drool from my mouth onto Denzel's big cock.

"Amazing! So hot! I can't take it. Damn!" He grunts with his deep voice. He then pulls his cock out in front of my cock and jerks himself roughly. In a split of a second, he explodes all over my face. His cum rains over my face, while he grunts and moans, and soon my face is completely covered in his warm, delicious cum.

"Oh my god! Amazing! Thanks Jules," he then says. I dry his cum away with my hands so I'm able to see again. I feel utterly slutty and dirty. I wonder, what Khalon thinks of me.

Does he mind that I'm covered in another man's cum?

I shyly look up at them, from the one to the other. Khalon just smiles.

"Good job. You did good Jules. Come let's sit," Khalon says. They both grab the whiskey glasses and cheers. Apparently, they think everything is fine. I smile perplexed. I can't believe what just had happened. I sip to my whiskey. The alcohol burns the taste of cum from my tongue. I sit between them, and I still can't get my eyes of their massive cocks. Carelessly, they are just sitting without their pants. It suddenly strikes me that their cocks looks so beautiful, hanging still halfway erected.

"The food!" I suddenly almost yell. The whole ordeal has made me completely forget all about the meal that I cooked for Khalon.

"It's cold now," I say with a sad tone.

"Oh my god! I'm so hungry! I'm literally starving! I'm sure it's still wonderful," Khalon says.

"Me too. This has made me so hungry," Denzel adds.

I quickly put on my shorts, and prepare some plates of food for us all.

This wasn't exactly what I was expecting this morning!

I smile to myself. I feel utterly slutty, still completely covered in both my own and their cum. And here I am, prepping and serving them food. Somehow I don't mind at all since they both seem happy. I bring both of them a big plate of food, and I then sit down between their big legs.

12