Black New World Ch. 22 - Day 110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walk next to each other while a strange and fearful quietness spreads in the room. Everybody is holding their breaths.

The woman with the suitcase, who appears to be their leader, stands in the middle and points her gun directly into the back of the minister's head. Khalon's abductor now stands to the right of the leader, while the third culprit stand to the left. She has also taken a random hostage. They somehow pulls their similar long dresses off too. Beneath, they are wearing a tight black bodysuit. I'm in complete shock about what just had happened. The alcohol from the wine pumps through my veins and makes my vision shake. But at the same time, I can also feel the adrenaline rushing through my body in an anxious anticipation of what is about to happen.

They all point there guns at their hostages. I look frightened at Khalon, and our eyes meet. His face looks calm, but his body looks tense, like if all of his muscles flex synchronously. They quickly move in a line towards the kitchen, still targeting their hostages.

"Okay, let's give them something to remember! Let's finish off these bastards and get the hell out of here," the leader says with a dead voice.

The other two nod. But the person to the left begins to shake. Her straight arm shivers up and down uncontrollably so that the tip of the gun rapidly moves from the top of the head to the neck of the random hostage. The female hostage begins to sob.

"On my command!" the leader says.

I look into his eyes and in that moment a jolt of revelation flows through my body. It's Mark. My old roomie who went off to join the terrorist group 'White March'.

All of sudden, all of my fear and anxiety vanish from my body. My mind sharpens and my thoughts stop.

"Mark! Don't do it! Please! I know you! You are not a murderer. Don't do it! I beg you. You are not a murderer. Mark!" I yell as I jump up from beneath the table and run towards them.

His stern look wither, and he looks completely baffled at me. He looks at me for a long time.

"Jules?!"

"Mark please. I know you. You're a good person! Not a murderer. Please, let them go. They are innocent. You got the suitcase, and the police is probably on their way right now!"

Doubt flickers across his face.

The nervous guy with the shaking arm bursts out.

"H.. He is right, Mark. Th.. they are innocent! Let's just go," he stammers.

"Fuck! We don't have time for this." Mark yells.

He then shoots twice. Everyone screams in terror. I jump to the floor. The three hostages falls down. My eyes are fixed on Khalon. He lay with his arms covering his head. The three terrorist run into the kitchen and are gone.

"What happened? Did he shoot Khalon or the minister?" I wonder in fear.

In panic, I sprint towards Khalon. He raises his body with his knees on the floor. I hurl through the air and land in his chest while I give him a long hug. My arms wrap forcefully around his torso, embracing him.

I tremble as the adrenaline still pumps through me.

"Jules! You saved us," Khalon says while he caresses my trembling body.

Suddenly, I hear voices behind be.

"You! All the way down on the floor. Sir, release him!"

I feel a hand grabbing the neck of my blouse and pulling me.

"Leave her! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Khalon yells fiercely. He doesn't release his embrace.

"Sir, don't make this any worse! She is clearly involved with the terrorist."

One of the guards points a gun at Khalon. Another one forcefully grabs my arms and bends them onto my back. I hear the rattling sound of metal as my perpetrator fiddles with a pair of handcuffs.

Frightened, I look around the restaurant. It's suddenly crowed with heavy armed police officers fully dressed in what looks like SWAT uniforms.

But then the minister approaches us. He touches the back of his head which is bleeding, but it looks like he has regained his strength. Maybe Mark just shot into the ceiling after all and hit the minister instead?

"Hey! Slow down officers. Release her!" He says with a commanding tone.

"If it wasn't for her, you would be scrubbing my brain from the floor at this moment!"

The officer hesitates but then releases me.

"Yes, sir!"

The officer gets up and stands back.

Another police officer approaches us. He is wearing a casual suit beneath the SWAT jacket.

"I wouldn't recommend that, sir. For you own safety. She could be involved with the terrorist. She clearly knew one of them."

"I'm Lado. The leading detective of this case. Glad to see you are okay, sir, minister."

"Only due to this girl!" The minister looks a me with piecing eyes.

"She might be involved somehow, but I trust her. Leave her!"

"Sir, we'll have to take all of you in for questioning," the detective says.

"Yes, of course..." The minister says.

"Detective Lado, sir. She is chipped. Felony in illegal driving. Otherwise she is clean," the officer who tried to put me in handcuffs says.

"Alright, thanks Williams. I'll take it from here," the detective says.

"Allow me to escort her to the station. I'll like to have a word with my savior," the minister interrupts them.

The detective glances at all of us, hesitating to give his acceptance.

"Alright sir. Officer Williams will follow you."

"That's hardly necessary. I have my own bodyguards."

"I insist," the detective says decisively.

"Williams, attend the back of his head, and then escort them to the station," the detective orders.

The minister guides us out of the restaurant and into a big Mercedes with the size of a small limousine. It's parked right in front of the red carpet, waiting for us. The minister tells officer Williams to take the front seat while he guides me and Khalon into the back seats. The minister and his bodyguard follow us into the backseats which contains two rows of seats. I sit down on the leathery seat while Khalon sits close to me on my left. Firmly, I hold his hand in mine. I'm a bit astounded about how everything has turned out. Tensely, I grab my new bag, Khalon's gift, close to my body, in between my legs.

The minister and his bodyguard sit in front of us in the spacey and luxurious car.

"Just call me Amari. Thanks for saving me like that. I'm impressed!" He scans me with his piecing and intelligent eyes. He has a curious expression. He then nods at his bodyguards who opens a bottle and serves us something sparkling in small triangular glasses. The car engine roars as the car accelerates.

"Please drink. If anything, for your nerves. It helps," he smiles and cheers.

Suspiciously, Khalon and I sip a little bit from the glasses. It's bubbles in my mouth and tickles my lips.

"So tell me, how come you know this guy, Mark. And how were you able to talk him out of... it?" Amari stares at me, still with a curious and intrigued smile.

There is something about him that doesn't make me trust him fully. But on the other hand, he did prevent me from getting handcuffed, and furthermore he is showing us the gesture of escorting us in his limousine. I'm still suspicious. He is one of the highest ranked politician of the New Alliance government who is in charges of the radical and discriminating laws. But my mind is too out of it to even try to come up with a lie.

"He used to be my room-mate. Before the pandemic. We were friends back then. But then... He left."

"Left to join the 'White March'?" Amari finishes my sentence like he is reading my mind.

I nod.

"But a nice girl like you didn't want to follow him, did you?" He says a bit condescending with a smile.

Khalon just stares a him with cold look.

"Well, no. We lost contact... I got really sick from the flu."

He stares at me up and down.

"You recovered quite fine, I must say." His voice has a strange perverse undertone.

Khalon's hand flexes and squeezes mine as I can sense that he is getting upset from the words of the minister.

"Thank you, sir," I say in a neutral way. I put my other hand on Khalon's thigh. It calms him down a bit.

"Please! Call me Amari. You saved me. We are equal now."

"You're a lucky man... What's you name again?"

"Khalon,"Khalon says with a blank facial expression, hiding his true emotions.

"If only more whiteys where like Jules here. Beautiful and brave, defending what's left of civilization. A true role model for the confused and ignorant masses of white boys."

I squeeze the thigh of Khalon as I can sense that he is about to burst out in anger.

"I am, sir. Truly lucky. Couldn't have wished for more," he just says, holding back his temper.

"Hrm, maybe I should let the minister of propaganda know about you. I'm sure, that he could use you for something," he looks through the windows in his own thoughts.

I don't know if I'm supports to be flattered or offended by his strange idea.

"Hah, I'm basically doing his job..." Amari continues in his own thoughts.

"Oh well, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll make sure that your chip gets updated with an A-rating, that's the least I can do."

"Rating?!" I think to myself, confused.

"And here is my card. Don't hesitate to contact me," he says with a smile.

"Thanks," I say puzzled. Suddenly, he seems more genuine and his smile looks truly thankful. From his hand, I accept a small and delicate looking paper card with his name beautifully engraved. It also has a an official stamp and a QR-code.

The car stops.

"Thanks again Jules," he taps my thigh just above the knee twice before he leaves the car.

The sharp eyes of detective Lado scans my face. I sit in an interrogation room. It's bigger and way more pleasant than the room I was put into last time I was at the police station. They didn't allow Khalon to come with me. So I sit alone with Lado in front me, across the table. A recorder is running on his phone next to him.

"So tell me about Mark," he says while he spins a pen between his fingers. He also sits with a small handbook.

I don't at all feel like turning in any information about my former room-mate. I don't exactly sympathize with 'White March' and their violent methods, but I clearly understand why they are fighting. I don't know anything about him since he left, so I figure that I might as well just try and play it open, and only give the details that I know they are going to find out anyways.

"He was my room-mate..." I say.

Lado keeps staring at me, not satisfied at all.

"For almost three years... We studied programming together at the university. He... used to be a good guy. At the beginning of the pandemic, he suddenly left. I got sick, maybe that was why. The next day, he was gone... I don't think he got infected. He had put a note which said that he had left for the east of the country-side. I don't know exactly where."

"Lie... I know exactly where... He had even invited me to come when I had gotten 'healthy' again," I think to myself. I focus my mind as I can feel that I begin to tremble.

"That's when he joined the White March?" the detective asks with an observing look.

"Yes," I nod.

"And this place? The country-side? Where is that exactly?"

"Shit..." I think to myself as my heart rate speeds up.

"I don't know exactly. He never told me. And I never asked. I never replied to him or reached out, since I didn't wanted anything to do with whatever he was doing."

It's partly true. I hadn't replied to his request, but just ask how he was doing, and that I was worried about him.

"Replied? So he contacted you? Tried to recruit you?" The detective says with a calm voice.

I begin to sweat as my nerves start to kick in. I'm talking too much and without thinking properly.

"Uhm, not exactly. It's many moths ago. I don't remember exactly. I think, he wrote to me once, but I just asked how he was doing... He never replied after that."

"I'll need your phone... Please," he says with a friendly tone.

Nervously, I hand over my phone. I don't remember what we had been writing about, and it freaks me out that they are going to see through all of my life, basically.

"Is there anything else you would like to add?" He asks.

I shake my head.

His friendly face suddenly turns dark, almost sadistic. He pauses the recorder.

"You are lucky that the minister is holding a hand over you. If it had been up to me, we would have had this conversation downstairs. Oh, we have rooms, fun rooms, way more entertaining for a cute girl like you," he says with a perverse and sadistic smile.

"So please, tell me, do you have anything else to add?"

"Oh, you white girls break so easily."

I begin to shiver in angst.

He gets up and walks behind me.

"Oh, don't worry, I wouldn't hurt you! I have other ways to make a pretty one like you speak."

As he speaks, he begins to caress my neck. I freeze in discomfort.

"Please, sir. I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know anything about the White March," I beg and begin to sob.

"There there, I believe you. But you are hiding something from me, aren't you sweetie?"

He brushes and fondles me hair with his fingers.

I shake my head rapidly.

"So tell me what am I going to find on that phone?"

"Nothing! I don't remember, please. I don't remember!"

"Well, I can't wait to see for myself what a cutie like you has going on in her life... And maybe next time we will meet, it will be downstairs," he laughs in a disturbing way which makes my hair shiver down my spine.

"You are free to go." He releases his grip from my shoulders, and I quickly run out of the room.

Khalon starts the engine and the electrical motor begins to hum as we roll out of the parking lot.

"Pff.. I didn't like that detective at all. There was something fake and something nasty about him... What a snake."

I recall what he had said to me and shiver from the thought of what those "fun room" would contain.

"Yeah, he was a real prick to me." I decide to not tell all of the details as they would just upset Khalon more.

Khalon puts the vehicle in auto-drive. And after a few minutes of silence he says:

"Jules! You were freaking amazing in there. Oh my god! I can't believe what actually happened, but you saved us all!"

I blush and smile. I haven't had time to think all of it through. I'm somewhat still in shock.

"The way you stood up and yelled. They whole room was silent. Damn, it still gives me goosebumps. And you stopped him! You basically saved my live!"

He looks at me in awe. I'm a bit overwhelmed by his words. I haven't really thought about it like that. I just did what I did, and I don't know how I got the courage to speak up. It just came over me.

"Well, it was about time that I repaid some of my dept to you from all the times where you have saved me," I joke and smile at him. He laughs.

"Then I'm the one in dept now. And I guess, I owe you my life then... What are you going to do with it?" He jokes back.

"You'll see when we get back home!" I say flirtatiously.

"Hah! I cannot wait," he replies.

He leans towards me, and we kiss for a while. For the rest of the drive we chat about all of the crazy stuff that just had happened to us.

Immediately, as we enter Khalon's apartment, we begin to kiss again. My body is still in shock from the events of the evening. The adrenaline has left by mind dizzy and my body in a shaky state. Khalon embraces me and while we kiss passionately, he guides us both to the bed. We sit down on the edge of the bed.

"You are shaking!" He runs his big hands up and down my arms.

"I'm still in shock, I think."

He gently caresses my cheek and then my neck.

"We made it. Everything is going to be fine now... Thanks to you, Jules. You were so fucking cool. It blows my mind that I'm dating someone with such courage. And then you are gorgeous too!"

His words make me smiles, and my body relaxes a bit. I just give in to his warm embrace. He kisses my neck. It tingles and sends pleasurable jolts through my body. I'm instantly turned on, and all of the worries dissolve from my mind. While he kisses me, the tip of his tongue gently touches my skin just below my ear. I moan softly. He then whispers in my ear:

"Now, you are my queen."

My body twitches as his deep voice evokes an unstoppable lust in my stomach. The thought of being "his" makes my heart go crazy and crotch burn in desire.

"Yes. I'm yours" I just whisper, grasping for air, as he keeps kissing my neck. I grab his head and forcefully pull him up in front of my face so I can kiss him. My wet lips moves wildly above his as I moan uncontrollably. Meanwhile, he pulls my blouse off and fondles my naked skin at my upper back. Suddenly, his tongue invades my lips, and I open my mouth to greet him. It rotates and swirls around my own tongue. I let go of my thoughts, and I gently suck at it. His pulls it back out and suck at my lips. He then looks into my horny eyes, and I can see his desire too. My heart melts. He kisses me again. This time I'm the one to move my tongue over his lips. He welcomes it and our saliva gets mixed as our tongues meet.

After an intense and impassioned moment of french kissing, he takes off my blue top. He looks at my pink bralette with sensual eyes.

"Wow, you're so hot," he says and caresses my small boobs. I the dim light, the white skin of my boobs shines through the french lace pattern.

It's with shaking hands that I fight to undo the buttons of his shirt. Meanwhile, he kisses me and holds my tits firmly.

"Please, take it off!" I moan with a wavering voice.

Finally, he helps along and pulls off his shirt so I can see his muscular torso. My groin twitches and jerks from the excitement of seeing his masculinity. Wildly, I caress his swelling abs and powerful chest. He responds with even more kisses. I wrap my arms around his strong neck, and suddenly he bends me over the bed, laying on top of me. With rapid and shaky movements, we impatiently unbutton each others pants. He pulls mine off in one violent drag. I scream excitedly from his fierce action. My black thong feels wet from precum, as my dick throbs excitedly behind the silky fabric. It's completely aroused but still not hard or erected. He eats me with his eyes while he quickly takes off both his chinos and his underwear. His beautiful, black cock towers out from his muscular thighs. It fully erected and shines from precum. I'm filled with a burning desire of taking and feeling him inside of me. He leans over me completely naked. I spread my legs in a missionary position, and he crawls on top of me. His giant cock bounces just above my crotch. He puts his elbows next me so that all of his big body embraces me. Lustfully, I begin to robs his black cock. We both moan as we kiss passionately. He then again begin to kiss my neck, and I drown in a blissful and horny sensation which tingles all of my body.

"You are so hot!" He whispers in my ear, just loud enough for me to hear it through my own moans. He breaths deeply, and the hot air tickles my ear and gives me goosebumps which shiver down my body.

"You wanna be my queen?" He moans softly in my ear.

"Yes!" I moans as my mind goes crazy from horniness.

"Yeah... You're so beautiful... Such a horny slut... I'm all yours," he continues and kisses me in between each word.

I'm filled with an unstoppable lust of pleasing him, taking him and being his slut. I suddenly cannot hold my body back anymore. I push him around so he lays on his back. I crawl above his gorgeous body, so that I'm suddenly the one on top. He just lets me take control and gently follows my movements. His eyes stare at me in awe. I then begin to kiss him while I masturbate his cock against my ass. He pulls my g-string to the side above my left ass-cheek and helps guiding his cock around my butthole. While I kiss him, he grabs something from the nightstand, and suddenly his cock feels way more wet and slippery against my asshole. I moan wildly while I grab his cock and push my groin down towards it. He lets me do the movement and just puts his hand around my hips with a strong grip. His cock feels warm and wet against my hole. I yearn to fill more of it, so I push myself down on it with on hand on his chest and the other around the shaft of his cock.