Black New World Ch. 22 - Day 110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! So good. So tight! Take that cock," he moans in pleasure.

His cock burns against my tiny asshole, but the immense horniness makes me relax in a blissful mental state, only focused on taking him. My body trembles, maybe still under the effect of the adrenaline, as I slowly open up to him. He moves his hands to my ass-cheeks and spreads them fully. And in that moment, the tip of his cock penetrates me. I cry out on pleasure and pain as my asshole gives in to his massive girth. His cock slides a few centimeters into my body, just a bit below his glans. I whine and moan in heat. I bend over, still with his cock stretching my hole, and begin to kiss him. But the pleasure is too great for me to do anything else and just moaning with my lips just above his mouth. He caresses my ass which is slowly adjusting to his size. With the other hand he fondles my tits. While I moan, his tongue licks the excess of saliva from my glistening lips.

"It's so big... But so good," I moan. I begin to shake my hips in pure lust. My white ass bounces just slightly around his black dick, making my butthole slide a few centimeters up and down above his cock.

"Yeah, queen! Shake that ass. Take that cock! I want that ass! Give it to me!" He moans, staring into my eyes with a penetrating look.

Eagerly, and motivated by his words, I thrust myself down his cock, another inch. His cock fills me up and forcefully widens my hole. Amazed by myself, and that I'm able to take this much of his cock, I straighten my back up from his torso and begin to ride his cock. I'm taking a few inches with each thrust of my hips.

"Amazing! Ride that cock! You are so hot!" He moans. He lets me do all the work. Instead he places his hands around my tits and rubs his thumbs above my nipples.

"Oh my god!" I cry up against the ceiling as I arch my back, still pounding his cock with my asshole.

"Your cock feels amazing Khalon!"

"Yes, ride it! Take it!" He spanks my ass gently. I moan, and my sphincter contracts automatically round his huge cock as a respond to his spank, but it's not allowed to close, as I eagerly move my ass further down on him.

"Fuck! That is so good! So fucking tight!"

Trembling, I fall down over his body as the orgasm is building up inside of me. With my head next to his in moan in bliss while I keep pounding my ass around his black cock.

"Yes babe! Keep fucking me! Shake that ass! And take my big cock. Oh my god. I want that ass. I'm so close. Fuck!" He moans into my hear. He embraces my body with one hand on my ass, and the other arm tucked close to my back with his hand holding the back of my neck in a firm grip.

"Fuck! I'm coming! I'm gonna fill that ass up! Oh my god!" He moans loudly and meets my bouncing hips with a deep thrust, penetrating me deeply. I can feel how his cock jerks and spasms inside of me while he fills me up with his sperm. I moan with a begging whine into his ear. He then grabs my dicklet which is still tucked behind the thong and rubs the head of it. We both scream as we come simultaneously. Powerful waves flow through all of my body. I almost black out from the pleasurable jolts that melt my brain. My ass-muscles tightens around his cock with each orgasmic wave. He moans even louder in pleasure, and his cock doesn't leave my hole. It just forcefully spreads my sphincter which enhances my orgasm even further. I tremble, shake and moan while he caresses all of my body as he empties his balls inside of me. The amazing feeling of being filled up takes over my mind, and I quiver in a blissful fulfillment.

We lay like this for a while, slowly regaining the control over our breaths. My ass feels utterly ravished from his cum.

"Damn, that was amazing!" He finally says, breaking the peaceful silence. His cock is still stretching my hole, but it feel slightly less hard.

"Yes... So good. That was probably the best orgasm I ever had," I whisper, still trying to catch my breath. My ass feels completely filled up with his cum, and the sensation has ignited a new wonderful feeling inside of me. A feeling of both yearning and fulfillment.

"It definitely was for me," he whispers back into me ear. I'm hit with a satisfying contentment.

He finally releases his cock from my ass, and my ass-muscles immediately contract. Only a tiny slippery droplet of cum slides down my perineum. I keep the rest inside of me. He kisses me gently.

"You were so good. I could get addicted to that ass," he smiles.

I just kiss him thankfully. I then glide down next to him with half of my body covering him. I can hear his heart pounds in his chest. He then moves me around so my back faces his stomach. I push my ass into his groin so I can feel his cock against the skin of my buttocks. He embraces me and tucks me close into his warm and sweaty body. He spoons me like this for a while. I feel safe and protected from all of the crazy mess of the world. One of his hands tucks my boob while the other caresses my hair. He moves my hair behind my ear and whispers to me:

"You are mine now... My slut... My queen."

His words makes my body shiver in delight.

"Yes... Yes, I'm yours," I stutter in euphoria.

He then kisses my neck and breaths into my hair. After a few minutes, his breath changes into a peaceful, steady rhythm. He sleeps with a low and calm snoring. I'm utterly delighted, but I also suddenly feel the immense tiredness in all of my body. I'm completely worked out from the events of the evening and by the amazing sex. Peaceful thoughts about Khalon run through my mind as I'm quickly drifting away into a deep slumber.