Black Nympho Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby... damn son!.... Oh shit," he shouted and moaned like a whore, not caring who heard any more," Yes baby! Yes!.... I love that dick Chris.... please baby.... oh!"

Chris stared into Benji's eyes intensively, with a gaze that was sort of distant. Benji began to suspect Chris was near cumming.

"I want your nutt baby, I want your nutt deep inside my ass. Fill me baby! Breed my ass!" Benji said and could feel that Chris was near climax, only a few moments away.

Suddenly the door burst open and people walked in. Chris jumped up immediately from Benji's body, his climax squandered and his dick standing erect and obscene. Benji was caught off guard and for a second or two laid with his legs still spread and his ass open and agape, still in position as he was being fucked, his hole no longer a tight pucker but a loose orifice and his face and body an expression of wanton desire. But when it registered that people had just walked in, Benji shot up in shock and amazement.

Bruce, Sisco and Michael were standing there. They said nothing at first, reading in the situation and trying to understand what was happening. They looked at Benji who was still on the bed, legs slightly spread and looking vulnerable. They looked at Chris standing tall and firm, almost as if he was ready to fight, his dick pointing straight ahead and raging. They looked back at Benji. And then back at Chris. Realisation hit them and Benji saw their faces turn to anger. A rule had been broken: Benji had allowed himself to be fucked by a junior.

12