Black Nympho Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at fucking hole, man! It ain't tight no more, that's for sure." Bruce grabbed Benji by the arm and pulled him up, taking his place on the bed and forcing him to sit on his dick. "Climb on my dick, bitch. Ride my dick!"

Somehow still energized, Benji happily did as he was told, straddling Bruce's thick, muscular legs and bouncing on the dick with his powerful thighs and big booty as though he was a bucking bronco, winding his waist as he tried to make him cum. He moaned and cried, begging for Bruce's cum, who encouraged him through a series of slaps on his buttocks, demanding he ride his dick, ride it like a whore getting paid for it!

Benji did just that... and bounced enthusiastically on Bruce's dick. From the corner of his eye he saw Sisqo approach him, holding a belts in his hands. Before Benji could figure what he was planning, he felt the sharp sting of the leather on his buttocks, causing him to yelp out in pain and squirm, but still keeping his ass on Bruce's pipe. A few more strikes reduced Benji to a crying, mewling mess... but he did not ask Sisqo to stop, finding the pain a compliment to the pleasure. He even leaned forward, embracing Bruce like a child, chest to chest, crying in delirious agony, which of course was to no avail as Bruce only encouraged the punishment himself. Benji would have cried out louder but Michael gagged his mouth by shoving one of their boxers in his mouth.

Bruce grabbed Benji by the throat and started to choke him, watching the bottom's eyes roll back in his head as he pulverized his pussy on the big phallus. Satisfied that his ass had been reddened enough, Sisqo climbed onto the bed and lined his dick up against Benji's already stuffed pussy. Moans and whimpers followed as Benji realised he was about to be double stuffed -- for the first time in his life. Both tops growled and grimaced as Sisqo forced his long fuckstick into the already stuffed hole, feeling it resist and fight... but ultimately give in. "Damn. Good thing he's loose and well fucked. Benji you're a double-dick hoe!"

Bruce concurred, enjoying the sight of Benji's bliss-ridden face and adding to it by pinching his nipples while alternatingly choking him. Sisqo even added to Benji's asphyxiation by wrapping the belt around his neck, collaring him and using it as leverage as he squeezed his pipe within Benji's anus. Being the meat in this fuck-sandwich was a new sensation but Benji was already enjoying it. The tops however were finding the pressure too much to bear. "Fuck it's too tight! Shiiit!"

It was too tight but Benji had no control over his ass-muscles anymore. The sensation overwhelmed him anyways and he felt the familiar rumble in his pelvis, followed by a flash of intense pleasure, and a shivering sensation in his legs. He moaned and shook, feeling a surge up his dick as it suddenly released a stream of clear pee-like liquid, an indication that he was experiencing another powerful ass-gasm. Bruce was shocked by the sudden emission on his chest but couldn't say much about it as he felt the sudden squeeze inside Benji's hole. Both tops added their chorus of moans to the bottom's and they came simultaneously, shooting their combined nutt within the confined and battered space of Benji's boypussy, with Sisqo finishing the last of his ejaculate on Benji's back and ass, before collapsing. Benji and Bruce remained, tethered ass-to-dick until a finally spent Bruce slipped out.

Nearby, Chris and Michael stood and watched in stunned silence. Their dicks were already hard again, ready to go once more.

***

The ravishment of Benji's holes continued for a while longer. He was forced onto his knees on the floor, face down and ass up... and made to fuck the dildo into his boy-pussy as the others stroked their dicks. He was told to use three, then four, then five fingers... which almost fit in, fist included. They wanted to see him push out the cum and push it out he did, watching their combined loads boil out like lava as the battered boypussy gaped and farted. He mewled and moaned, still collared with the belt and half passed-out, feeling a real sense of pride and contentment wash over him. One by one, the boys would ejaculate a couple of times more -- sometimes just lining up their dicks with his unclosing hole... or shoot their seed all over his face. Sisqo preferred the latter on his second load, first fucking Benji's boypussy till he pulled out and shot his load all over Benji's face, making him lick up all the cum that he'd missed off the floor. Then finally, it was over.

"Are you happy, bitch?"

Benji looked back up and smiled.

The End?

12