Black Office Slave

Story Info
Kiera gets turned into a sex slave by her white boss.
3.7k words
4.51
48k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,204 Followers

Author's note: Be warned, there is a lot of offensive and demeaning words in this story. If you are not interested in that I would recommend stopping now.

Black Office Slave

Kiera was a 19 year old, petite black woman. She wasn't fat but definitely a little plump. With thick thighs, DD breasts and a curvy ass, Kiera knew she was hot and loved to flaunt it. Although she loved having men stare at her or try and flirt with her, Kiera had only slept with 5 men and didn't consider herself a slut.

Although she didn't fuck around a lot, she had a number of dildos and vibrators that she hid in her bedside drawer so her mum and dad wouldn't find them.

Kiera would make herself cum at least once a day, normally just before going to sleep but occasionally before going to work she would fuck herself to an orgasm.

At that time, Kiera had just started her first full time job as an Administrator for a sales company in the small town she grew up in.

The company had 12 people working there and Kiera was the only woman. Also, all of the men were white. Nearly all were over 50 years age, the owner, Mr Lawrence, was 56. The only exceptions were Dave who was 27 and Peter who was 30. Both were attractive.

It was a professional workplace but Kiera used that to her advantage. The way her grey pencil skirt hugged her curvy ass and showed off her smooth, ebony legs were as seductive as they could be. She also usually wore a white blouse that buttoned tight to her big, heavy tits.

She had been working there for two months and was getting used to the work, but she also loved an office full of men gawking at her.

I wonder how many of these older men picture me when fucking their old wives? Was a question that Kiera loved to think about.

Peter, the 30 year old had short black hair and a stubbly beard. He always wore a suit, either navy or grey and Kiera had to admit he was very attractive. As far as she was aware, Peter and Dave were the only single men in the office.

Kiera took an instant liking to Peter, constantly flirting with him and teasing him with her seductive body.

She would lean over his desk and give him a good sight of her cleavage. Peter would also compliment her a lot, some more sexual than others which made Kiera's pussy tingle.

One night, she was in bed, completely naked with a dildo sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she pictured Peter fucking her.

She pictured his hand gripping her throat as he fucked her with a big cock, thrusting in and out of her, calling her all the abusive and humiliating names she could think of.

Kiera loved the idea of a dominant man who could call her "whore, slut, slag, cunt," over and over.

In her normal life, if a man ever called her that she would rip his balls off, but when she was horny she loved the idea of it.

It was on a normal Wednesday when everything changed.

It was 3pm and Peter walked over to Kiera's desk, he had his navy suit on that showed off his muscular body and Kiera's pussy gushed.

If only he knew how many times I've fucked myself picturing him.

"Kiera, how's it going?" Peter asked.

"Good thanks, how can I help?" Kiera asked and spotted Peter glance at her chest.

"I was wondering if you could stay late with me tonight? I'm seeing a new client soon and won't be back until 5pm, then I'll have a lot of paperwork that'll need putting onto the system." He told her.

Her first reaction was annoyance, Kiera had no desire to work late, but then she thought about being alone with Peter and her pussy twitched again.

"Sure, I can do that." She said with a smile.

"Thanks, see you later." Peter told her and walked away.

The rest of the day Kiera did bits and bobs at work until everyone left. It was another 20 minutes until she was expecting Peter back and Kiera found herself turned on at the thought of being alone with him.

With no one around, Kiera leant back on her desk chair, lifted her pencil skirt up a little, pulled her red thong to one side and started to slowly rub her clit.

Kiera's ebony pussy was already wet and as she slowly pressed against her clit she got wetter and wetter.

"Mmm." She moaned, slipping a finger deep inside of her wet hole.

Kiera was getting hornier and hornier, she pushed two fingers deep into her pussy over and over.

To get more comfortable, she lifted her legs onto the desk and spread them apart and fingered herself faster. With her free hand she unbuttoned her blouse slightly and reached in to cup her tit. She played with her smooth, big nipple as she fingered herself and let out more moans.

"Oh god... fuck." Kiera moaned a little louder.

"Excuse me?!" A male voice shouted.

Fuck! Kiera jumped in shock of being caught.

She instantly stood up and looked to see not Peter, but the owner of the company Mr Lawrence stood in front of her desk.

I mustn't have heard him come in! Kiera thought.

Her face burnt with humiliation of being caught in that position, even worse, she knew she was about to get fired.

She just started at the older man, he had a very unhappy look on his face and Kiera felt like she could cry out of embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry." She managed to stutter out.

Mr Lawrence kept staring at her. For an older man his skin was pretty smooth and young looking.

Kiera looked to the floor in embarrassment and then went to grab her phone.

"I'll just go." She whispered.

"No." Mr Lawrence suddenly said very firmly. Firmly enough to Kiera jump.

"W-what?" Kiera stuttered, she looked up and saw him staring at her.

"I told Peter to go straight home and do the paperwork tomorrow," Mr Lawrence told her, "I only came back for my laptop as I am having a surprise trip tomorrow."

Kiera's eyes darted from Mr Lawrence to the floor, will he just fire me already!

"But, this was a pleasant surprise to come back to." Mr Lawrence then said which took Kiera by surprise.

"Excuse me?" Kiera asked, what is he saying?

"I mean, you have been flaunting your hot little body around my company since the day you started," Mr Lawrence said, he stood perfectly still, "I knew you were a dirty little slut the day I saw you."

What did he just call me?

Kiera's eyes shot wide open and her jaw nearly hit the ground, she couldn't believe that he would say that to her. Worse, having this older man call her a slut had Kiera's already wet pussy gush even wetter.

"I... I... I..." Kiera stuttered, although she had no words come to her mind.

"Be quiet." He barked back.

Kiera's body was filled with a mix of fear, but also, horniness.

"Now," Mr Lawrence said, his voice turned quiet and frightening and he started to walk around Kiera's desk, "carry on."

Carry on? Kiera thought.

"What?" She asked.

Mr Lawrence had moved so he stood next to Kiera.

"Sit back down and carry on with what you were doing before I came back." He told her, very calmly.

"I... I don't think.."

"You don't need to think you stupid little slut," Mr Lawrence cut her off, "sit your curvy, black ass on that seat and carry on fingering your little whore cunt."

Every word out of his mouth shocked Kiera to her core. But something inside of her took over, Kiera's natural submissive nature took over and without thinking she sat back down on her seat.

Her eyes never left Mr Lawrence's blue eyes as she looked up at him.

"Legs on your desk, like before." He told her.

Again, as though automatically, Kiera did as she was told and raised her thick, black legs up onto her desk. Her tight, pencil skirt rode up on its own, only just covering her thong.

"Pull your skirt up." He then ordered.

Kiera remained silent as she looked at him, her hands grabbed onto the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up, completely exposing her red thong and her spread legs.

He just nodded at her and Kiera knew what to do.

Her right hand hooked onto her thong and pulled it to one side, showing this older, married man her soaked, smooth pussy.

Instinctively, Kiera pressed two fingers against her swollen clit and started to slowly massage herself.

For 30 seconds she rubbed herself like that when a quiet moan escaped her lips.

"Now," Mr Lawrence ordered, "finish unbuttoning your top, it's about time I saw those big tits you've been showing off around the office."

"Y-yes, sir." Kiera replied.

It was just like in her fantasies, Kiera couldn't believe it was actually happening, or that it was happening with Mr Lawrence, but she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

"No," Mr Lawrence said firmly, "for now on, you address me as your Master."

Oh my god.

Kiera's pussy gushed at his words.

"Yes... Master." She whispered and started to unbutton her blouse.

In a few seconds it was completely undone, the only thing covered her large, heavy tits was a white bra.

"Take it off." Mr Lawrence ordered.

Not saying anything back, Kiera reached back, unhooked her bra managed to pull it down. Her big tits swung down a little and Mr Lawrence's eyes lit up.

"Finally, I knew they would be amazing." He said to her with a smile.

"Thank you, Master." Kiera replied.

"You're welcome slut," He told her, "Now carry on rubbing that cunt."

Hearing him say "Cunt" made Kiera give out another moan.

She instantly went back to rubbing herself but this time a little faster. Her hole was absolutely soaked and her legs twitched every now and again.

As he rubbed herself, she watched as Mr Lawrence started to undo his belt.

Oh my god, this is actually happening.

Kiera kept massaging her clit as Mr Lawrence opened his black trouser zipper and pulled out his hard cock. Kiera's eyes shot open at the sheer size of the monster! It was at least 7 inches and as thick as her arm.

Kiera had only slept with black men before who had pretty good sized cocks, but nothing like that.

She couldn't take her eyes off of it as she rubbed her clit. Mr Lawrence slowly stepped closer, his big, hard cock inching towards her face.

"Stop touching yourself and sit up." He ordered.

Kiera did exactly what she was told. Her feet hit the ground and she sat up, her face only inches from Mr Lawrences, firm, juicy cock.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked in a firm, dominant voice.

"Y-yes, Master." Kiera replied back, not taking her eyes from his dick.

She felt his fingers start to play in her thick, black hair. Then suddenly, he gripped onto her and forced her to look up at him. Kiera let out a gasp of pain and shock as she started up at her boss.

"Tell me what you want." He ordered.

Ooh fuck! Kiera moaned in her head.

"I... I want to suck your cock, Master." She told him and her pussy twitched.

"Good," He said back to her and kept his grip on her hair, "Once you do, you are officially my sex slave, understand?"

This is so wrong, Kiera thought, but I want it... no, I need it!

With her mouth shut she just nodded at the amazing man.

"Good whore, open that mouth, I want to feel those thick, black lips around my cock." He told her.

Kiera licked her lips, feeling her red lipstick and then opened her mouth wide. She knew her mouth would have to be as wide as possible to fit that monster in.

Mr Lawrence kept his grip on Kiera's hair but aimed her to his dick. Then, slowly, he moved himself closer and closer.

Kiera felt the head of his cock press against the tongue and she instinctively wrapped her thick lips around his shaft.

"Mmmm." She automatically moaned at the taste and the feel of a hard, white cock in her mouth.

"There you go, you fucking whore." Mr Lawrence said calmly.

He kept a hold of her head and slowly moved his cock forward and backward. Kiera's lips remained locked around his cock but her tongue massaged his head as he slowly made love to her mouth.

"Fuck yeah," Mr Lawrence moaned, "I always knew those thick, black lips would feel great."

"Mmmm!" Kiera moaned again to his words.

She loved it, everything, she loved his demeaning words, the name calling, Kiera was living her biggest sexual fantasy.

"Look up at me." Mr Lawrence ordered as he held his cock a few inches into her mouth.

Kiera looked up with her beautiful brown eyes as he smiled down to her.

"Now, suck my dick, my dirty, nigger, slave." He said.

Fuuuuuuuuuccckk!!!

Kiera couldn't believe he had actually called her that word. She knew she should be furious, that she should hate him. But she wasn't, for some sick reason, it just turned her on more.

Before she even realised it, Kiera tightened her lips around his cock and started to bob up and down on him.

"That's it, you dirty, black slut!" Mr Lawrence moaned, "get used to this, you're my full time sex slave now."

"Mmm!" Kiera moaned at the thought.

"You want that don't you?" He asked.

"Mmhmm!" Kiera moaned back positively as she bobbed up and down on his white cock.

"Of course you do, you dirty nigger slut." Mr Lawrence moaned out.

Oh fuuck!

Hearing that word again turned her on even more. Kiera wanted to be degraded and humiliated by this man, and that word was doing it for her.

She bobbed up and down on his cock like a whore. Swirling her tongue around his head and spreading her spit over him.

"Mmm.. mmm... mmmm!" Keira moaned over and over as she sucked his dick.

She instinctively reached between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"No!" He suddenly shouted, "You're doing this for my pleasure you stupid, black bitch!"

"Yes Master," Kiera said between sucks, "Sorry Master."

Taking her right hand from her pussy, Kiera grabbed onto the base of Mr Lawrence's cock and stroked him as she gave him the best blowjob that she could.

Her mouth was gliding up and down his shaft constantly, then she started to massage his balls with her right hand.

That was when Mr Lawrence gripped onto Kiera's hair again and roughly thrusted down her throat.

"Gllgg!!!" Kiera gagged.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Mr Lawrence shouted.

He showed no mercy as her ruthlessly fucked her mouth. His entire cock pushed down her throat over and over and over.

Kiera gagged constantly but she fucking loved it! Spit was dripping down her chin and his balls would slap against her.

"Gllg... glg... gllg...!" She gagged over and over.

When My Lawrence pulled back Kiera gasped for air. A pile of spit fell out of her mouth and her tits were covered in it.

"Stand up and bend over your desk." He ordered her.

"Yes, Master." Kiera instantly replied.

She pushed her chair away and bent over her desk, resting her hands to the top as she felt Mr Lawrence move behind her.

With his feet her kicked her legs apart and Kiera felt his big, white cock hit against her.

His hand grabbed onto her curvy ass and hips.

SPANK!

"Fuck!" Kiera grunted in shock and pain from the strike.

"You like that you little slut?!" Mr Lawrence shouted and spanked her big, black ass again.

"Yes Master!" She shouted back.

"You want my cock in this little nigger cunt of yours?" He asked.

Kiera could feel the head of his cock rubbing up and down her drenched pussy, just teasing her.

"Yes Master!" She moaned back, "Shove that big, white cock into your nigger's whore cunt!"

Kiera couldn't believe the words actually left her mouth, but she fucking loved it!

Suddenly she felt his entire cock thrust, balls deep inside of her.

"Fuuuuucckk yeeeeesss!!!" Kiera screamed in pure pleasure.

His cock was so deep Kiera felt like it was in her stomach.

Mr Lawrence held onto her hips as he remained completely in her cunt.

"Fuck... fuck... you're so big Master." Kiera panted out.

"You better get used to taking this cock, slave." Mr Lawrence told her.

"Yes Master," Kiera moaned back, "Gladly!"

Then, Mr Lawrence started to fuck Kiera just how she wanted.

His entire cock was thrusting in and out of her, his balls slapped against her as he fucked her ruthlessly.

"Fuck... yes... fuck me!" Kiera moaned out. She had to grip her desk to stop from falling from the force of his fuckin.

"You like this you pathetic, black cunt?!" Mr Lawrence roared as he fucked her.

"Yeeeeeeesss!" Kiera moaned back, "Fuck me! Fuck your nigger slave!"

Mr Lawrence reached around and grabbed her big, swinging tits which forced another moan from her mouth.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck.... Fuck my cunt!" Kiera moaned over and over.

SPANK!

"This is my cunt now! You belong to me!" Mr Lawrence shouted as he kept stretching her cunt with his cock.

"Yes! It's your cunt! Fuck your cunt! Own me! Fuck me! I'm yours!!" Kiera shouted out and meant every word.

She then felt him grip onto her hair and yank her back. The pain only enhancing her pleasure.

"Fuuuuucckkk!!!" Kiera moaned as her pussy clenched around his cock.

"Are you going to cum like the pathetic slut you are?" He moaned into her ear.

"Yeeess Master!" Kiera told him.

"I haven't given you permission you stupid cunt!" He shouted.

"Please Master!" Kiera begged as his cock never stopped battering her cunt, "please let your nigger slave cum from your perfect, giant, white cock!!"

Mr Lawrence pushed Kiera's head down so it pressed against the desk. Her big, black tits squished against the cold surface as he kept fucking her.

"You can cum when your Master does!" He told her, which brought a bit of reality back to Kiera.

"Master..." She moaned out, "I'm not... on... the pill." She moaned.

"Even better!" Mr Lawrence roared, "If you want stay as my slave you're going to beg me to breed your black cunt with my white cock!"

"Oooooh fuuuuuccckkk!!" Kiera moaned from his words and his cock.

"What's it going to be?!" He asked as his cock destroyed her cunt.

"DO IT!" Kiera screamed with the side of her head pressed against the desk, "Breed me with your white cock! Send me home knocked up like the stupid, nigger whore I am! Fill my fucking cunt with your cum!!"

Her words clearly had an effect on Mr Lawrence because his moaning grew loud and she felt his cock start to expand in her cunt.

"YOU GOOD NIGGER!!" He roared out and Kiera felt, for the first time in her life, her unprotected pussy getting filled with cum.

Feeling that forced her own orgasm out of the young black woman.

"I'M FUCKINNGG CUMMINNNGGG!!!" She screamed out.

Her cunt clenched around his thick cock, milking every last drop of his cum directly to her womb.

"Fuuuuukkk!" Kiera kept moaned as her entire body twitched from her earth shattering orgasm.

She couldn't believe how good it felt, it was a million times better than any orgasm she had before.

Mr Lawrence slowed down thrusting into her. His cock was still thick, but it was going softer.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck." Kiera panted.

When Mr Lawrence pulled back she felt her gapped pussy start to leak his cum. It poured down smooth, thick thighs. Kiera made no effort to move, her chest just heaved against the desk and her body felt weak.

"Now that is a lovely sight." Mr Lawrence laughed.

"Thank you, Master." Kiera panted out.

"You're welcome slave." Mr Lawrence said.

She could hear him moving around the office but Kiera remained bent onto the desk. Her legs felt like and she could already feel how sore her pussy was going to be after that fucking.

After a few minutes, she felt another slap on her ass.

"Now, I am going away for a few days," He told her, "When I'm back we will continue with your duties as my slave."

Kiera wasn't even worried, if anything she was gutted he wasn't going to be there for a few days.

"And don't be getting any ideas of going on the pill," He warned her, "I meant it, I'm going to breed you like the whore you are."

"Yes, Master." Kiera replied, she knew she would do anything he told her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,204 Followers
12